My Sister-in-law & Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I imagined giving her a hypnotic suggestion to blow me. I'd love to look down at my wife on her knees with my cock buried in her mouth while she looked up at me. I'd love to watch her sucking my cock as if she enjoyed blowing me. I imagined her allowing me to cum in her mouth and all over her pretty face

The hypnotism video gave me hope. It made hypnosis look so easy and, something that I thought that I could do. The book gave me step-by-step instructions on how to hypnotize someone. I felt certain that I could hypnotize Heather, that is, until she told me that she couldn't be hypnotized.

# # #

"This hypnosis is bullshit," I said speaking louder than I should have. "As soon as I said my code words, 'Hot Sex,' my wife was supposed to strip herself naked, and allow me to touch and feel her everywhere while making out with me and having sex with me," I said to my best friend, Gary, over the phone. "Then, when I said the words, sexual orgasm, she'd snap out of it. The book assured me that she'd have no memory of us having sex."

I loudly sighed my sexual frustration while lamenting my nonexistent, sexual fate.

"I'm back to the way that it was. No sex for me. Too late for a refund, I already opened and read the book and watched the video. There's a hundred bucks down the drain."

I confessed my sexual frustration to my best friend.

"With us married seven-years, I can count the number of times on one hand that we had sex. At this rate, I'll never make her pregnant. She'll never have children," I said. "I can't go on like this. I just can't. I need sex. I need to make love to Heather as any normal husband should. I need to make love to her. I need to fuck her, and I need her to blow me."

Gary let out a dirty laugh.

"If it will help get her in the mood, maybe I could have sex with Heather. I'd love to touch and feel your beautiful wife through her clothes while making out with her. I'd love to expose my erect naked prick to her," said Gary. "Maybe, she'll allow me to make love to her. Maybe, she'll allow me to fuck her. Maybe, she'll blow me and allow me to cum in her mouth," said my best friend.

Clearly, Gary was as sexually attracted to Heather as much as I was sexually attracted to my sister-in-law and my mother-in-law. Yet, if given the chance, I couldn't believe that my best friend would dare to have sex with my wife. How dare he even suggest such a deplorable thing? If Heather is going to make love to, fuck, and blow anyone, she's going to make love to, fuck, and blow me.

"Asshole! Fuck you, Gary. If Heather is going to have sex with anyone, she'll have sex with me," I said.

# # #

Only, with them eavesdropping from the living room, I didn't know that my sister-in-law, Ginger, and her mother, Aurora, had heard me trying to hypnotize Heather in our bedroom. Embarrassed, I was ashamed that I had to hypnotize my wife for her to have sex with me. Moreover, making my embarrassment even worse, I didn't know that they had heard my side of the phone conversation that I had with my friend after Heather left for work. Forgetting that my wife's sister and mother were staying with us for a week, I was humiliated that they heard my plan to hypnotize Heather for sex.

My wife worked from home four days out of five days a week. Every other month, her sister and her mother stayed with us for the week. When Heather was required to report for work for the day, I was left alone with them. With them sitting in the living room, it was then that I realized that they must have heard me trying to hypnotize Heather. No doubt, they heard my phone conversation with my friend, Gary, too.

'How embarrassing that my wife refuses to have sex with me,' I thought? 'How embarrassing that my sister-in-law and my mother-in-law know that I'm horny and sexually frustrated enough to hypnotize my wife for her to have sex with me? I feel like such a loser.'

I was so embarrassed. Yet, ready to face the music that my mother-in-law and sister-in-law knew my private and personal, sexual business, I was ready to confront them and apologize for putting them in such an awkward position. No doubt, they're loyal to Heather and not to me. Yet, I hoped that they understood that I was horny, sexually frustrated, and desperate enough to try anything to have sex with Heather, even if I had to hypnotize her.

# # #

Yet, again, as shocked as I was sexually excited, unbeknownst to me at the time, I had inadvertently hypnotized my sexy sister-in-law and my MILF of a mother-in-law instead of my wife. Seemingly, just as she said she was, Heather was resistant to hypnosis but not her sister and nor her mother. It wasn't until I mentioned the code words, 'Hot Sex,' to my friend, Gary, that suddenly everything was quiet in the living room.

Clearly, Ginger and Aurora thought that the code words, 'Hot Sex,' was meant for them. They were primed and ready to receive my hypnotic suggestions. Something that I never expected to happen, I couldn't believe that I had hypnotized my wife's big sister and her mother. Even more unbelievable, soon to find out, I couldn't believe that my Ginger and Aurora were ready to have forbidden sex with me.

Before obviously overhearing my phone conversation with my best friend, Heather and Aurora were continually talking and laughing. When I returned to the living room from the bedroom everything was deathly quiet. I was stunned to see my sexy sister-in-law and my MILF of a mother-in-law sitting on the couch with their heads bowed down.

Having seen it on the How to Hypnotize Anyone video, I recognized the look. They were hypnotized. I had inadvertently hypnotized them. I couldn't believe that I had hypnotized them both. Something that I wanted to do to my wife, I did with her sister and with her mother.

'Oh, my God. I don't believe this. Ginger and Aurora are under my hypnotic control. I cast a hypnotic spell on them. What do I do now,' I wondered?

I stepped closer to them and leaned down closer to them to see if they were really sleeping and hypnotized. They were. I couldn't believe that I not only hypnotized my sister-in-law but also that I had hypnotized my mother-in-law.

'I wondered if I could give them hypnotic suggestions to strip themselves naked or allow me to strip them naked and have sex with me? I wondered if I could photograph their beautiful, naked bodies with my phone without awakening them. I'd love to show my friends naked photos of not only my sister-in-law but also my mother-in-law, too. I wondered how they'd react to my hypnotic suggestions,' I thought?

No longer talking and laughing, indeed, looking as if they were hypnotized, they were sitting on the couch motionless with their heads bowed and as if they were sleeping. I couldn't believe my eyes. My hypnotism had worked. It really worked.

Only, not as intended, I had hypnotized the wrong women. I had hypnotized my sister-in-law and my mother-in-law instead of my wife. To be honest, I wished I had thought of this sooner. I've always wanted to see Ginger and Aurora naked and have sex with them.

# # #

Yet, the chance of a lifetime, my mind raced with everything that I sexually wanted to do with Ginger and with Aurora. While they were in a hypnotic state, I wondered if I could touch and feel them through their clothes without awaking them. In the way that I wanted to do with Heather, I wondered if I could undress them. Hoping beyond hope, I wondered if I could strip them naked. I wondered if I could have sex with them. I wondered if they'd know that I had sex with them.

'How hot would that be to have sex with Ginger and with Aurora without them even knowing that I had sex with them,' I thought.

Only, something that I didn't know, the joke was on me. They weren't hypnotized. They pretended to be hypnotized. Seemingly, as much as I was sexually attracted to them, they had always been sexually attracted to me. Ever since my wedding day, when I saw my sister-in-law naked and groped my mother-in-law when dancing with her, as much as I wanted to have sex with them, they wanted to have sex with me, too.

I had no idea that my sexy sister-in-law and my MILF of a mother-in-law wanted to have forbidden sex with me as much as I wanted to have forbidden sex with them. With this their chance to have sex with me, they both willingly and consensually pretended that they were under my hypnotic control. In the way that they had their eyes closed and their heads bowed down, I thought they were under my power of suggestion. I thought they were hypnotized. They looked hypnotized to me. I had no idea that they were pretending to be hypnotized.

# # #

As shocked as I was sexually excited, I stood in front of them while watching them sleep. Then, testing the sexual waters, I walked to Ginger and felt her big, D cup breasts through her blouse and bra. With my other horny hand, I felt Aurora's huge, double, D cup breasts through her blouse and bra, too. Something that I had wished that I could do with Heather, I couldn't believe that I was feeling my wife's big sister's breasts and her mother's huge breasts through their clothes.

Filling the palm of my hand, they both had bigger breasts than my wife. Not that Heather had small breasts by any stretch of the imagination, she didn't. She had shapely, C cup breasts but her breasts paled in comparison to her sister's D cup breasts and her mother's double D cup tits.

Not stopping with feeling their breasts through their blouses and bras, while nervously, sexually excited as all Hell, I unbuttoned their blouses, first Ginger's blouse and then Aurora's blouse. As soon as I unbuttoned their blouses, I opened their blouses wide to see their white, sexy, low-cut bras and their long, sexy line of cleavage. Testing if they'd awaken, fucking their cleavage with my stiff finger, I slid a slow finger down their cleavage, first Ginger and then, Aurora.

Again, not stopping there, slowly and delicately while hoping not to awaken them, I lifted their bras to expose their naked tits. Again, first I exposed Ginger's naked tits and then, I exposed Aurora's naked breasts. All over their big tits, I touched, felt, and fondled Ginger's breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples before leaning down to suck her erect nipples.

'They both have such big tits,' I thought. 'I love Ginger's D cup breasts as much as I love Aurora's double D cup breasts. I'm in breast heaven.'

Then, after having my wicked, sexual way with Ginger's naked tits, I touched, felt, and fondled Aurora's huge, naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples. Finally, in the way that I did with Ginger, I leaned forward and took Aurora's naked, erect nipples in my mouth. With them both still in a deep, hypnotic sleep, I couldn't wait to do more.

# # #

'I can't believe that I'm having my wicked, sexual way with my mother-in-law's and sister-in-law's naked breasts,' I thought.

I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. I pulled my jeans and my underwear down to my ankles and stepped out of them. After just fondling their breasts through their clothes and lifting their bras to see their naked tits, I had a huge erection.

I grabbed Ginger's hand by her wrist and wrapped her fingers around my swollen cock. With her holding my erect prick in her hand, I slowly moved my hips back in forth. My sister-in-law gave me a sleeping hand job. Then, I did the same thing with my mother-in-law. Slowly moving my hips back and forth, my mother-in-law gave me a sleeping hand job, too.

Still not done, I lifted their short skirts to expose their white, bikini panties. I cupped Ginger's pussy through her panties while sliding a slow finger along her pussy slit. Then, I cupped Aurora's pussy through her panties while sliding a slow finger along her pussy slit. Reaching my horny hand inside of their panties, I rubbed their clits and finger fucked their pussies. While they were still under my hypnotic control, I masturbated my sister-in-law and my mother-in-law.

Then, I slowly and deliberately slid my erect cock across Ginger's red, full lips. As if an involuntary, sexual reaction, as if she was doing a taste test, she surprised me when she took my cock inside her mouth and started sucking me. Then, again, as if an involuntary, sexual habit, she stroked me while she sucked me.

'My sister-in-law is blowing me. I can't believe that Ginger is sucking my cock while stroking my prick,' I thought.

Not wanting to cum in my sister-in-law's mouth just yet, I took a step over to my mother-in-law. As I did with her daughter, I did with her mother. I slowly slid my erect prick across Aurora's, red, full lips. Again, surprising me, as if an involuntary, sexual reaction, as Ginger had done, Aurora opened her mouth and took my erect cock inside. Again, as Ginger had done, Aurora stroked me while sucking me.

'If it's not enough that my sister-in-law gave me a blowjob now my mother-in-law gave me a blowjob, too,' I thought. 'I don't believe this. Hard for me to wrap my brain around, I can't believe that they're both under my hypnotic, sexual control. I can't believe that I'm having sex with my sister-in-law and mother-in-law.'

# # #

As if she wanted me to cum in her sleeping mouth, Aurora stroked me faster and harder while sucking me deeper. Unable to stop myself from cumming, I exploded a load of cum in my mother-in-law's mouth, all over her face, and across her naked breasts. Then, saving some cum for Ginger, I stepped over to her and ejaculated the rest of my load of cum in her mouth, all over her face, and across her naked breasts.

If it wasn't enough that they blew me, I gave my wife's mother and her sister cum baths. I couldn't believe that I gave them both cum baths. With my wife at work until after 5 pm, I gave them hypnotic instructions to strip themselves naked and make themselves comfortable on my bed. Once they were naked, I stripped myself naked, too. I mounted my sister-in-law and, slipping my erect prick in her warm, wet pussy, I made love to her before mounting my mother-in-law to make love to her, too.

Moving over to Ginger again, I inserted my prick in her wet pussy again and fucked her. Controlling myself from cumming in her pussy, not wanting to impregnate my sister-in-law, when I was ready to cum, I moved over to Aurora. I fucked her fast and I fucked her hard. Then, I exploded a load of cum in my mother-in-law's warm, wet pussy.

# # #

Once I was done having sex with Ginger and Aurora, they confessed.

"We weren't hypnotized," said Ginger laughing.

Aurora laughed, too.

"We pretended to be hypnotized," said Aurora. "We've always wanted to have sex with you."

Something that I'd do, I couldn't believe my sister-in-law and my mother-in-law pretended to be hypnotized to have sex with me.

"Well, now that we've had sex, maybe we could have sex again," I said.

Ginger looked at her mother and Aurora looked at her daughter.

"With us visiting every other month and staying for a week," said Aurora, "every Monday when Heather reports for work will be our sex day."

Ginger nodded her head.

"I can't wait to have sex with you again, Bruce," said Ginger.

# # #

As soon as my wife came home, with my sister-in-law and mother-in-law leaving me home alone to go out to get something to eat, I needed to tell her what I had done.

"Come in the living room, Heather. I need to talk to you," I said.

Clearly knowing that I had bad news, she looked at me as if someone had died.

"What is it," said Heather while giving me a look of dread?

I took her hand in my hand.

"I had sex with your sister," I said pausing for her to digest that.

She looked at me as if I was crazy.

"You what? What?" She pulled her hand away and sat back in her chair. "You had sex with Ginger," she said looking at me as if she wanted to shoot me.

I bowed my head apologetically.

"I'm sorry but with you not having sex with me in months, I had sex with your mother, too."

My wife looked at me as if she was going to be sick.

"My mother? You had sex with my mother? Seriously? You fucked my mother? I don't believe this. I can't believe this. I can't believe that you had sex with the two women that I'd trust with my life," she said.

She leaned forward in chair.

"Well, I have a confession to make, too," she said. "For the past two-years, I've been having sex with my boss," she said. "I've been fucking him and sucking him and he's been fucking me and eating me. My boss is my lover."

'I knew it. I figured that she was having sex with her boss,' I thought. 'Obviously, that's why she's not having sex with me. She getting her sex from someone else.'

Then, she said something that surprised me.

"I'll stop having sex with my boss if you stop having sex with my sister and my mother," she said.

I laughed.

"I'll tell you what, Heather. You can't be trusted to stop having sex with your boss. And even if you ended your sexual relationship with your boss, I seriously doubt that you'd have sex with me. So, you continue having sex with your boss and I'll continue having sex with your sister and your mother. They both gave me the best sex that I ever had," I said.

THE END

12