My Sister-in-law Comes to Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was walking past Kate's room she had deliberately left the door open and she was completely naked.

"Pete." she whispered "I need a second opinion."

She held up two outfits, one in each hand.

It took me a minute to even be able to tell what colour they were as I stood there dumbstruck practically drooling over her body. Her boobs as I had already discovered were the perfect size, her nipples looked to be rock hard and her shaved pussy looked divine. I just wanted to dive in and start eating it.

"You're supposed to be looking at the outfits." she whispered with a smile.

"Sorry, I got distracted there." I replied "I like them both so whichever one you think."

They were both short summer dresses. One was in a blue flowery pattern the other one was lime green which went well with her dark hair.

"Thats not much help." she said "I have one other option."

She set the two dresses down on the bed, turned round to her suitcase and bent over to pull out another outfit.

Well I nearly came right there and then. Her bare ass was the cutest, sexiest ass I think I have ever seen and I had the perfect view of her glistening pussy lips as she bent over. I wanted to just go over to her and slam my now rock hard cock straight into her pussy and fuck her until we both came.

She stood up and turned back round to hold up her third option.

"Oh my." she gasped "You must have liked what you saw there." as she looked down at the tent in my shorts.

"You're going to make me cum if you're not careful." I replied "Ruth will kill me, or probably kill both of us."

Kate laughed and held the third outfit up to her body to see what I thought.

Now this one was perfect. It was shorter than the other two. It was an electric blue colour which went well with her hair. It was backless and had a criss cross design on the front which would give a nice glimpse of her boobs. It was tight enough on the top but flared out at the bottom to let a bit of air in on such a warm day.

"Perfect." I said smiling "Although maybe you should wear trousers and a long sleeve top so you don't get me in trouble?"

She laughed before starting to pull the dress on. I knew she couldn't wear a bra with it because it was open at the back but she hadn't pulled on any knickers. I left before I had heart failure assuming she would put them on next.

I went back downstairs to help Ruth with the barbecue prep.

The night went well. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. I was busy being one of the hosts and running in and out of the house making sure everyone had enough to eat and drink.

A few times Kate brushed up against me in the kitchen deliberately which made my cock stir. I had to hide for a bit each time until it died down.

Ruth came in at one stage just to make sure I was ok. She was wearing a long maxi dress but it clung to every curve of her body.

She wrapped her arms round my neck and pressed her body up against me to give me a kiss.

Ruth would get quite affectionate when she's had a few drinks so I wasn't complaining.

"Oh." she said "Someone's turned on." feeling my hard cock pressing against her.

"Was that because of me or my sister?" she smiled

"You of course." I replied, pushing myself against her.

"Yea right. I've seen you sneaking a look at her in that dress. It's ok though. She's hard to miss"

"Thats true." I replied, before kissing her hard on the lips and grabbing her ass with both hands.

"Get a room you two." shouted Kate as she came into the kitchen.

Laughing, Ruth turned to her and told her it was all her fault, getting her husband all hot and bothered.

"Who me?" she laughed "I don't know what you mean"

Walking back outside with another drink she couldn't resist lifting the bottom of her dress up and flashing us her ass as she went. That answered the question I had earlier... she was wearing knickers, although there wasn't much to them. It looks like a very tiny g-string.

"Tart." Ruth called after her laughing.

By 11.30pm the last person had just left and after getting changed into something more comfortable, nighties for the ladies and some loose bottoms and t-shirt for me, Kate, Ruth and I sat on the sofas with a nightcap.

"We haven't really had much of a chance to talk in private today. So how's things with Derek?" Ruth asked Kate

"Not great." she replied "I was telling Pete on the way up, we haven't really fucked properly yet and you know how I am when I haven't had sex in a while."

"Oh I know." laughed Ruth "I could tell earlier. You're only here and already you're so horny you're flashing my husband and getting him all worked up. What happened with Derek?"

"We tried fucking a couple of weeks ago." Kate continued "But it didn't really go well."

"What do you mean you tried?" she asked

"Well, Derek claimed that my pussy wasn't tight enough." said Kate a bit angrily "He says it must be after having three kids."

"Are you serious?" asked Ruth "Maybe his cock was just tiny!"

"I don't know." replied Kate "He says he was hard and that he really likes me. I'm beginning to wonder was he right"

"Wise up." Ruth shouted "I'm sure there's nothing wrong with your pussy."

"I don't know." said Kate, lowering her head a bit "Nobody else has ever had a problem."

"So you don't think your pussy is tight?" I asked, shocked, "I'm sure Derek was probably just nervous."

"I don't know Pete." she replied "Kind of you to try and make me feel better but I'm convinced my pussy just isn't as tight as it used to be."

Now remember at this stage we had all been drinking for the last few hours and the girls were pretty tipsy. I had been concentrating on making sure everyone else had enough food and drink so I only had a few.

"Right." said Ruth, taking control "Stand up and let us see."

"What?" asked Kate

"Well if you want our help you need to let us take a look. You've already flashed my husband your ass today so I'm sure showing him your pussy is no big deal."

I know the girls had been knocking back the drinks but this sounded crazy to me.

"Look." I said "I'm sure it's just the drink talking. Derek probably struggled to get it up first time and he'll be fine next time you see him."

"Why would he struggle to get it up?" the girls both asked at the same time.

"Do you not think my sister is hot?" asked Ruth

"I didn't say that." I replied

"So you do think she's hot?" asked Ruth

"Well that's not fair to ask. If I say yes I'm in the bad books with you and if I say no then Kate will be upset even more."

"Ok." said Ruth "Simple question, no repercussions. If Kate was standing in front of you now, naked as the day she was born, would you get an erection?"

"Of course I would." I sighed.

"Right Kate," she said, taking charge again "Stand up and take your nightie off"

Kate did as she was told and stood in front of us wearing only the g-string she had on earlier.

I was starting to get an erection even then.

"G-string too." Ruth told her.

Kate pulled her g-string down and threw it to one side.

She was now standing in front of us stark naked as we sat on the sofa.

"Well it looks pretty tight to me." said Ruth "Pete, what do you think?"

"Well I'm no expect but it looks good from where I'm sitting." I replied

Ruth told Kate to pull her lips apart a bit so we could get a better look.

This was the strangest night...

I started shifting in my seat slightly tried to hide the growing erection in my baggy bottoms.

Ruth turned round and looked me in the eye before glancing at my crotch.

"Right Pete." she said, "You've felt more pussies than either of us have. Have a feel and see if you think she's tight or not."

I couldn't believe what my wife was suggesting. She wants me to feel up her sisters pussy to find out how tight it is?!?

"Are you nuts?" I asked. "You want me to grope your sister to see how tight her pussy is?"

"Exactly. Do you not want to? I won't hold it against you" she replied

"I didn't say that. Kate say something."

"Ruths right" she replied "I've been wondering about it for days now. It would be nice to get a second opinion and to be honest, standing here in front of you both I'm getting pretty horny."

"Right Pete." said Ruth "No more stalling."

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Yes." they both shouted

I stood up trying and failing to hide my erection and moved over beside Kate.

"Just slip a finger or two in," said Ruth, "and tell us your honest opinion."

I started rubbing a finger slowly over Kate's pussy. She was pretty wet. I rubbed up and down for a bit before slipping a finger inside. That got a gasp from Kate and she lost her balance slightly.

"Put another one in please." she whispered.

I did as I was asked and added a second finger. This got another gasp.

"So," said Ruth "What's your professional opinion?"

"It feel's pretty tight to me." I replied, as I stood there fingering my sister-in-laws wet pussy while my wife sat and watched.

"Pretty tight?" Ruth asked "I'm not sure pretty tight is going to cut it. How can you not tell, you've two fingers buried inside her?"

"Well it's only my fingers, it's not a cock" I practically shouted back "It's not really the same thing."

"Fair enough" Ruth replied "Kate, turn round, put your knees up on the sofa and bend over."

I slipped my fingers from Kate's pussy as she did as she was told.

Ruth then pulled me closer to her and grabbed my bottoms along with my boxers and pulled them down to the floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked, as my cock sprung free.

"Well, that answers one question." smiled Ruth as she playfully bounced my cock in front of her. "Time to answer another."

Ruth grabbed my cock and pulled me over to her sister.

"Right." she said to us both "This is a one-time deal. It's only to see how tight you are. No fucking, ok?"

She then proceeded to rub my hard cock up and down her sisters pussy before lining the tip of it up and pushing it in.

"Further." she told me "All the way in."

I pushed all the way in, holding on to my sister-in-laws hips as I did.

"Oh my god." gasped Kate "That feels huge."

"Well, how tight is she?" asked Ruth

"She's tight," I gasped, as I felt Kate's pussy muscles squeeze my cock. "really tight."

I started to pull out, worried that I might cum inside her.

"Hold on," Kate gasped, as she reached round to pull me back towards her again. "Just stay there for a few minutes. I haven't been fucked in so long, I miss having a cock inside me."

I stood like that for a few more minutes holding her hips and not daring to move.

I wasn't moving but I could feel Kate moving. Just tiny movements, squeezing my cock and moving back and forward slightly.

"You know Kate and I tell each other everything Pete." Ruth suddenly said.

"I know." I replied, wondering where this was going.

"Well Kate already told me what happened on the drive on the way up. She told me how horny she was and how you wouldn't let her give you a hand job or a blow job because you didn't want to cheat on me. She also told me she made you finger her pussy but she didn't really give you any choice."

I looked over at Ruth who stood up and came over to me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"I love you," she said "and I trust you. I can tell you're holding back and I know you're really worked up after not getting any release all day. This is a one-time deal. If Kate wants to fuck you, she can. As often as she wants but only while she's staying here. I don't want you two running off together."

What was happening? My wife was saying it was ok to fuck her sister as often as I wanted over the next three weeks?

Turning to Kate she said "Kate, I love you and I know you're a horny bitch. Derek is obviously the one with the problem, not you. You can borrow Pete whenever you're here with my blessing. Just don't wear him out because I'll be needing him too."

Kate then pulled forward on my cock and quickly pushed back again.

"Right Pete, fuck me and fuck me hard." she gasped.

I didn't need asking twice, I started pounding her pussy as hard as I could. It was really, really tight but it was soaking wet and felt so good.

This is what I had fantasised about upstairs when she had bent over in her bedroom and now it was happening.

"Oh that feels so good." Kate moaned "I haven't been fucked like this in years."

She reached a hand underneath and started playing with her pussy. I could feel her rubbing her pussy and the tip of my cock as she did. She then reached further and grabbed my balls.

"Fuck." I shouted "If you keep doing that I'll cum."

"We can't have that yet." she replied breathlessly, moving her hand back to her pussy.

She then started pinching one of her nipples before clamping down on my cock as she came.

I daren't move. I was so close to cumming and I didn't know if she was on the pill.

"Oh that was so good." she gasped, coming down from her high as she pulled forward off my cock.

She turned round and sat back on the sofa catching her breath.

"Thankyou." she said, as she looked over at my wife.

"You're welcome." Ruth smiled back "You look like you both were enjoying that. I was too."

"I'm not done yet." replied Kate "As long as it's still ok with you I want ride your husbands cock."

"Go for it." replied Ruth as she got up to get her phone.

Kate asked me to lie down on the rug before lifting her legs over me and lowering her tight pussy onto my cock.

Ruth had come back into the room with her phone and opened the camera app.

"I want to make some memories." she laughed as she started taking pics of her sister with my cock buried inside her.

Kate leaned forward enough so I could get access to her boobs and as I started sucking and biting her nipples she starting bouncing her ass up and down on my cock.

This was incredible.

I looked past Kate to make sure Ruth was ok and she now seemed to be recording us with her phone in one hand and her other hand buried in her pussy.

This went on for several minutes before Kate sat up straight, putting her hands on my chest and really grinding down onto my cock. I took hold of her boobs as she rocked back and forth trying to get as much friction on her pussy as she could.

"Oh my god." she cried "I'm cumming again."

She stopped moving, held her breath and clamped my cock in her pussy as her third orgasm of the day overtook her.

She finally breathed out and leaned forward to give me a hard kiss on the lips.

"Ok stud." she smiled "Your turn. How do you want me?"

I sat up and asked Kate to lie face down on the rug which she did, putting her hands out in front of her.

I spread her legs apart, leant down and licked her pussy before moving forward and slipping my cock back inside.

I grabbed her ass and starting fucking her again. I was in heaven...

I looked over to Ruth and she had her legs up on the sofa spread wide and was furiously fingering herself as she watched. She had set the phone on the table still pointed our direction and was using her other hand to play with her boobs.

"I love you." she mouthed over at me.

"I love you too." I whispered back to her.

I then lifted my legs up slightly and got Kate to push hers together. My cock was now well and truly buried tight in her pussy as I thrust forward.

"I'm going to cum soon." I gasped

"I would love you to cum inside me." Kate grunted "But I'm not on the pill."

"Where do you want it" I replied breathlessly

"Anywhere else you want. Just not in my pussy."

I fucked her for another couple of minutes before pulling out and asking her to turn round.

She flipped over onto her back and I moved up her body towards her face.

She then stuck her tongue out, wanting my cum in her mouth.

I furiously wanked myself as I knelt just below her boobs.

Kate then leaned forward and took my cock out of my hand and starting wanking me herself.

She stuck it in her mouth and licked the end of it, tasting her own pussy as she did.

"Mmmmm" she moaned, letting me feel the vibrations on my cock.

I reached behind me and slid a couple of fingers into her pussy as I knelt above her, pushing my cock further into her mouth.

With Kate sucking my cock and me fingering her pussy I started to cum.

Kate swallowed the first few spurts of cum before pulling my cock from her mouth and aiming it at her face. The next spurt hit her forehead, then one in her hair, then her eye and nose.

She put it back in her mouth and clamped her lips round it so the rest would go in her mouth.

After a few more seconds I pulled my fingers from her pussy and tried to let my breathing return to normal.

She let my cock fall from her mouth and looked up at me as she showed me the amount of cum on her tongue.

She closed her mouth and blew out slightly, letting the cum drip from her mouth down towards her boobs.

Just then Ruth came over to her. "Don't be wasting all that." she smiled before taking Kates face in her hands and kissing her hard on the lips.

I could see their tongues moving in and out of each others mouths, playing with my cum.

Ruth broke the kiss and moved down to lick my cum from Kate's boobs before moving down to her pussy.

"So this is the tight pussy we've been talking about all night." she said, before inserting a couple of fingers and giving it a good lick.

My cock bounced to attention which didn't go un-noticed by Kate.

She grabbed it once more as her sister slowly fingered her pussy and starting sucking me off. I was hard again in no time.

"Right." she said, letting go "Time to fuck my sister."

I moved behind my wife of ten years and slid my cock slowly into her wet pussy.

She wasn't as tight as Kate but I didn't think I was going to last long anyway.

Ruth wiggled her ass at me, pushing back on my cock to get as much in as she could, all the while still playing with Kate's pussy.

I grabbed her ass and started fucking her.

She couldn't keep fingering her sister because I was fucking her so hard, so she leaned forward on her elbows and grabbed Kate's thighs before burying her head in her pussy.

Kate leaned back enjoying the sensation.

I knew I wasn't going to last long.

"You need to cum soon." I gasped, "I can't hold on much longer."

Ruth let go of one of Kates thighs and reached a hand underneath to play with her own pussy.

"Here, let me." said Kate as she got up and knelt beside Ruth. "Stop a minute Pete and let her turn over."

I pulled my cock out and Ruth turned over and lay on her back.

I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and slid my cock back into her pussy.

Kate reached down and started rubbing at Ruth's pussy. She then leant over, exposing one of Ruth's nipples and started sucking on it.

"Oh that feels so good." Ruth moaned "keep playing with my pussy."

Kate continued to play with her pussy before sucking on Ruths other nipple. She then moved down towards my cock.

She licked around Ruths pussy while she rubbed it and I took my cock out to give her better access.

She stuck a couple of fingers inside and gave her a very quick fingering before taking them back out. She then took my cock in her mouth, sucked it a couple of times and guided it back inside her sister.

I wasn't going to be able to last much longer.

Kate decided then to climb over her sister and facing me she lowered her pussy down to Ruth's mouth and before leaning forward to start licking round Ruth's pussy.

That did the trick.

Ruth grabbed Kate's ass and buried her face in her pussy before moaning that she was cumming.

It was all too much for me as I emptied my second load into my wifes pussy.

After a few seconds to come down from our high I pulled my slick cock from Ruth's pussy.

Ruth went to get up but Kate pushed her down again.