My Sister in Paris Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I humped Claire. I leaned forwards over her back, resting my cheek on her shoulder, and thrust in and out of her for all I was worth. I felt fingers massaging her clit and sometimes brushing against my cock. I figured it was Nat, since she didn't try to touch me more. It was highly erotic all the same. It was even more arousing to look down over Claire's shoulder and find Natalie's wide eyes, filled with a mixture of nervousness and lust, staring back up at me.

Somehow, Natalie and I got Claire off before I came in her pussy. I ejaculated soon after. My blood pressure spiked and my body clenched as I thrust into her again and again. Natalie smiled up at me as my face contorted and my cum spurted into Claire. Nat might have been mocking me, but her smile was warm and sincere. It was so easy to imagine, just then, that I was coming in my sister, not her lover.

Once I started to regain control of my facilities, I pulled out of Claire, who 'ooohed' and then twisted her head back to kiss me. When I straightened, my dick softening and sagging quickly after my second orgasm, I gasped when I saw my thick, milky semen drooling out of Claire's pussy to drip over Natalie's groin. My seed trailed down over her vulva, over her clit, and across her pussy in translucent, creamy glory.

Wow. My cum was on my sister's pussy. My sperm were swimming around in the entrance to her vagina.

Claire drew back, running her hands down my sister's chest, teasing her nipples, then lowering both hands to Natalie's pussy as she crouched low. Before I could even blink, she was licking at the drops of cum on Natalie's abdomen. As I watched, she cleaned my sister's skin, then moved to her pussy, where she started lapping up the hot, syrupy cum. I watched her closely, how her tongue dove deep into my sister's folds to dig out every trace of my seed.

I had to get away. My erection was rising again, painful and stiff in the wrong way. It was difficult even for one of my young years to just get back up after a second orgasm in only a few minutes. And besides, if I saw much more of this, I was going to try to fuck Natalie, and I had the distinct feeling she wasn't ready for that, so I left. I went and took a shower.

A cold shower.

12