My Sister is a Failure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been seriously short of female company of late and Susie's presence was stirring up feelings that I shouldn't really be having...feelings that hit me all too often when Susie was around.

But somehow I applied myself to my driving and soon we were pulling into my driveway while Susie's eyes took in her 'new' home.

My dad always used to say "bricks and mortar maketh the man," even if his quoting wasn't perfect.

Well, that had been one of his pet phrases and his way of telling me to invest in property and so I'd done so as soon as my salary allowed and this house was the result. It was nothing fancy but it was mine (co-owned with the bank of course) and I'd pumped a lot of my efforts into making it as nice as I could.

Susie had visited me once before so she knew the place vaguely but even so she seemed pleasantly aroused from her gloom as she stepped inside.

"Oh Chris, aren't you clever!" she said as she admired the stained and glowing woodwork, "Oh - that's so lovely!"

Then she was standing in the lounge looking at the garden and the patio, all of which looked bright and pleasant in the summer sunshine. I opened the sliding doors and the warmth flooded in as we stood side by side in silence.

"Mmmmm, it's so peaceful," Susie eventually said, "So relaxing..."

"Hope you can enjoy it for a while then," I replied, "Do you good to relax."

A big shuddering sigh left her lips as Susie realised that her world had been turned upside down and that it would never be the same again...but then she turned and smiled at me, the first proper smile I'd seen from her since this disaster began.

"Oh gosh - I'll relax alright - it's going to be so good not to be nagged at," she said as she settled onto the sofa, "Oh Chris, how can I thank you?"

The sight of my sister smiling and looking happy was enough to raise a fair degree of wistfulness in me along with a sudden and unintentionally sexy desire that had been building in me for ages. I shook my head to remove the longing as I formulated my reply but deep inside me it remained, a lustful thought about how erotic and desirable my sister was. But now was not the time or place for such thoughts...even though I knew exactly how she could thank me!

"Ok Susie, I was going to save this until later but we might just as well get things sorted," I said, "Count this as a holiday for a few weeks until you feel a bit better. And then we'll get together to try to rebuild your life. We've got to sort out how you're going to pay your way; you'll need a job - and we'd better find a solicitor and have a go at your other half, because I don't see why you have to pay for his stupidity."

It was a bit of a lecture but it was intended in the best way - to outline the problems that Susie (and I) would have to face.

Thank heavens that Susie was feeling a bit stronger now because she did need to help herself - I couldn't do it all for her and now she held out her hands towards me.

Quickly I sat down beside her and we squeezed each other's hands.

"That sounds so good Chris, I promise I'll help," she said, "I know it's going to be hard but I'll make it if you're here for me. I'll try to make it up to you as well."

She squeezed my hands hard as she spoke, the action symbolic of her intent.

"I love you, my darling brother," she said and we kissed, the warmth and softness of her lips speaking of more than just platonic feelings.

"And you Susie," I answered, "Love you too - so much."

I cursed myself as I spoke, my words having tumbled from me almost unintentionally because they too carried far too much feeling. My inner mind wanted to say, "Love you so - too much" but I'd managed to get the words in the right order before they left my mouth. Something seemed to be happening between us that was so powerful and compelling; I actually wanted to rip her clothes off and make love to her - this woman, my sister, and she seemed to be almost encouraging me. And as for making it up to me - wow! How I could interpret those few words!

Perhaps fortunately the door bell rang just then as the van driver let us know that he'd made it and for a while I was busy helping him unload her furniture into my garage and her smaller possessions into the house. My car would have to stay on the driveway now but since I often left it there anyway, that wasn't a problem.

And then he was off and I went back indoors, to the smell of something delicious - real cooking smells!

Susie was in the kitchen surrounded by the pots and pans of work underway, of a meal in the making and I was impressed!

"Susie darling," I said, "You didn't have to do that, I could have got us a takeaway or something."

"I had to do something," she replied, "I felt so useless just sitting there while you two did all the work."

"Stop saying that - you're not useless," I told her quickly and firmly, "You're a lovely lady but you've got to learn to be proud of yourself; to stand up for yourself - to be what you really are."

"What am I?" she answered; her face downcast, "All I am is a failed housewife - well I'm not even that now."

A few tears were forming again and I quickly grabbed her and cuddled her by way of reassurance, before she broke from my arms as a saucepan threatened to boil over.

I found myself heaving a big sigh as I pondered the long road back to recreating the woman I knew that Susie could and should be before I plucked another can of lager from the fridge and left her to her tasks. Oh well, all the rebuilding would take time and didn't need to happen right now.

Before long Susie's head was poking out from the kitchen to ask me to lay out some eating irons and shortly thereafter a generous plateful of food was before me with Susie coming to sit beside me.

"I hope its ok," she said unconvincingly, "I think I put too much salt in the vegetables and the gravy's a bit runny and..."

"Shut up Susie," I said firmly, "Stop worrying - it's great, I'll eat it and I'll enjoy it. I couldn't care less about little things like that - at least you've cooked for us, that's the best thing."

And it wasn't all that bad at all. Sure, the gravy was rather runny but I actually preferred it that way and as for the salt, I didn't notice it because the food was tasty and delicious and was just what I needed. Even Susie tucked in well and before long there wasn't much left to show for her efforts apart from empty plates. Considering that she was in a kitchen and home she wasn't used to, she'd done well, especially when you added her fragile frame of mind to the recipe.

"That was really good," I said as I leaned back, feeling my belt almost uncomfortably tight, "You're hired!"

Susie laughed, the first laugh I'd heard from her since this whole thing blew up, a bright young laughter that spoke of happy days and cheerful things and pretty girls. I found my eyes glued to her as she gathered the empty plates and took them away.

It gave me time to admire her as she busied herself. She'd recovered some of her bounce already or at least certainly her boobs seemed to have done so! The change in her posture, from hunched to more upright seemed to have added inches to her breasts, which were generous anyway. Now they seemed to overshadow her trim torso and her slim legs to protrude excitingly outwards and even upwards. Most assuredly they were bounteous and firm and I could easily imagine that they'd have small tight pink nipples atop each one, which could be chewed and sucked delectably while my hands caressed her...

"Bloody well stop it!" I muttered to myself, suddenly feeling very aroused.

Suddenly I realised that I'd been lusting after her tits; considering her as a sexual creature; imagining her as a potential bed-mate and it was all wrong! She was my sister - my only sister whom I loved and adored and fancied - oh God, I was off again!

"Fuckin' stop it!" I said to myself, "You're going to have to get those ideas under control."

"What's that?" a voice came to me, floating from the kitchen, "What ideas?"

"Ahh - oooh umm, nothing," I managed to reply but as I did so I realised that my cock had slowly risen into full erection, every hot inch of it.

I'd just succeeded in tidying away the recriminating evidence before Susie appeared, dampened but with splashes of washing up water rather than tears. She had two cups of coffee in her hands which she brought over and planted on the table before joining me.

"You had some ideas?" she asked again, "Anything interesting?"

'You don't want to know how interesting,' my mind said to me, 'For fuck's sake, keep calm!'

"No - I was just letting my mind wander, enjoying my meal," I succeeded in saying, "That's the first meal anyone's cooked for me since I left home, I think - here I mean, not out in a restaurant. It was really good of you - thanks Sis and thanks so much for washing up too - I could have done that."

Susie's smile said more than thanks, she was glowing with pleasure as she leaned towards me, her weighty breasts sliding over the table top.

"And that's the first time anyone's thanked me for my cooking," she replied, "Don never used to say anything like that."

"Yeah well, he was a prat anyway," I said, knowing now that I was safe to decry him, "Just fuckin' ignorant."

I stopped to see if Susie was objecting but instead she was nodding as my words sank in.

"I bet he never held doors open for you or pulled out your chair or anything like that, did he?" I added and Susie shook her head firmly.

I drove on solidly and almost viciously determined to undermine the man she'd married.

"I don't suppose he even asked your permission to fuck you, did he?" I continued.

As those harsh words were uttered, suddenly Susie's face screwed up and tears formed again, quickly rolling down her cheeks.

'Fuck - I've gone too far', my mind said, 'Oh, perhaps not.'

Smartly I grabbed a tissue and dabbed away the tears and as I did so, Susie's hand came up and covered mine. She held me softly and warmly as the tears dried up and then lowered my hand to the table, her fingers still holding me.

"I didn't want to say anything about that," she said, "But you're right - he'd just take me whether I wanted it or not."

She was blinking away the tears as she spoke, doing her best to keep a grip on herself and she's moved so that she held my hand now with fingers that were gently smoothing my own fingers and palm in a manner than was entirely seductive. I felt movement down below as my cock took interest and felt relieved that Susie couldn't see such activity from where she sat.

"I've never spoken to anyone about that," she said, her voice quiet and soft, "But he was rotten to me that way."

I felt my own eyebrows lift as she finally admitted the truth about Don; that he was a bossy arrogant asshole and not worth worrying about. And then Susie continued...

"Chris, I can tell you this because you're my brother but I wouldn't tell anyone else; when he wanted sex he'd just tell me to get in the bedroom and if I wasn't undressed by the time he came in he'd hit me and then rip off my clothes - and I hated it!"

"Wow, I never realised he was that bad," I offered and Susie nodded and continued...

"And he'd push me down on the bed and force my legs open and just shove it in whether I liked it or not," she said and she winced as the memory flooded back, "And because I'd be all cold and dry he used to hurt me like anything sometimes..."

"Fuckin' bastard!" I exclaimed quietly, "Fuckin' asshole."

It looked as if the tears were about to return so I lifted our hands to her face to hold the tissue at the ready but Susie was more under control now and merely sniffed loudly then squeezed my fingers and shook her head.

"No, I'll be alright now I've said it," she said, "It was just the effort of actually telling someone - of being honest with myself - but I've done it now!"

"Glad you did," I said as our united hands lowered to the table again, "It's usually best to get it out of your system, isn't it."

"But it's hard to do that," she answered, "Especially when I used to get in so much trouble if I spoke out of place."

Inside me something still wanted to beat the shit out of that useless fucker but he was as dead as history now so perhaps it was better to just forget his existence. But her words and actions weren't helping me at all. Instead of feeling all protective I too now wanted to rip off her clothes and drive my cock into her! Down under the table my cock was straining for release - propelled by her sexual descriptions and by the warmth and movements of her fingers. Somehow I wanted them to be wrapped around my cock instead of around my own fingers; somehow I wanted my fingers to be stroking her wet folds instead of the dry folds of the tissue. I found myself gritting my teeth to distract me but Susie noticed.

"What's the matter?" she asked soothingly, "Don't get all worried. I'm ok now, really; I feel much better, don't worry about me."

No, I wasn't worrying about her; I was just lusting after her. I'd been without a steady girlfriend for years now and the absence was showing. I'd had one regular girlfriend soon after I'd bought the house but she came home with me only for sex and only when she was in the mood - which didn't seem to be very often. That was why we parted, our sexual needs were so different that we were often at loggerheads and since then I'd just not found the right girl. Sure, I'd had sex with some girls but never very often and now I was feeling very needy. But not with my sister - well, I presumed not!

I shook off my lusty thoughts and tried to talk about something that was unrelated to sex - then I noticed the clock.

"Hey - do you realise it's almost midnight," I said, "Where's it all gone? I'd swear it was about seven o'clock only five minutes ago!"

"Oooh bloody hell - so it is," replied Susie, seemingly more surprised than I was, "And we haven't even thought about sleeping."

"Exactly - we haven't even got your bed ready," I said as I rose from the table, my erection having suddenly died with the change of subject, "Come on - you'd better tell me what you need - how many pillows, blankets and such."

"Wow - so I have an option?" asked Susie as she accompanied me down the hall, "I'm not used to all this luxury!"

My mind once again growled as thoughts of retribution against Don crept in; that bastard had some payback coming to him but not right now...

I pushed open the door to the second bedroom, turned on the light and then stood there with Susie beside me as we scanned the piles of clothing and boxes of her possessions. It might have been alright had I not been using the room to dump my own unwanted bits and pieces in as well...

"Oh shit," I exclaimed, "We've got some work to do."

"I'd forgotten that we'd just piled all my stuff here," said Susie as she walked through the heaps, "We got sidetracked didn't we, when we should have been in here sorting things out."

Susie and I began moving around, rather ineffectually shifting the occasional box from one heap to another until we met in the middle of the room and looked at each other.

"It's not going to look much like a bedroom," I said, "We can just about clear the bed for you but it's going to be a right mess for ages yet."

"Oh well, not to worry," Susie said affably, "Come on then, let's get to work."

For the next half an hour or more we lumped boxes and bags around, eventually clearing some space around the bed even though the rest of the room still looked something like a warehouse. Then we stood, both breathing heavily from our efforts as we considered the scene. Our eyes met - mine apologetic and Susie's looking somewhat concerned but we both managed a weak smile.

"It'll do," she said, "At least I can lie down - now all I need is some pillows and a cover."

"Ahhh, bugger!" I said with feeling, "They're in that cupboard - the one you can't see behind that bloody great pile - oh bloody sod it!"

I stepped across the room to start moving the boxes but Susie reached out and stopped me.

"No Chris - don't bother - you'll get all hot and tired," she said, "Don't you have any spares in your room?"

Quite honestly I didn't think I had but it was worth a look, so we headed across the landing together, finding ourselves wedged together as we both tried to enter my room at once.

"Uhhh!" Susie grunted as the pressure twisted us around and brought us face to face, "Bloody great lump, aren't you!"

But it was really Susie's tits that were the big lump - they stuck out more than the rest of her body and were now squashed against my chest. Smartly diverting her attention from the possible sexual content of our meeting I leaned down and kissed her cheek before twisting away and into my bedroom, hearing Susie chuckling lightly behind me.

I scanned the room, wondering if I kept any spare bedding in any drawer or cupboard; then remembering a spare blanket in a bottom drawer.

"Ah, got it!" I said as I pulled the drawer open and dragged the blanket out, "Here we go."

But the blanket was thin and seemed quite small and there was only the one and even a search through every drawer and cupboard failed to produce more bedding. All else that I could offer her was one of my pillows which she hugged to herself, her nose wrinkling as the miasmic vapours of my body arose from the pillow.

"Dunno what else to do," I said somewhat ineffectually, "I'm a bit stuck - everything else is in that cupboard in your room."

"Don't worry - I'll be ok," said Susie as she yawned, "I definitely don't feel like shifting all that stuff again at this time of night."

"Ok - you sure?" I asked, because one meagre blanket wasn't much but Susie nodded.

"I'll manage," she said as she eyed my much more substantial double bed and duvet, "I'm used to it anyway."

"Eh?" I said, stopped in my tracks by her statement, "You're used to it? What the...?"

"He'd often pinch all the bedding," she mumbled, "And then I'd end up with just my dressing gown over me so don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

"No way!" I exclaimed, suddenly spurred into decisive action, "I'm not letting you sleep like that. No - you sleep in here, you share with me."

Susie's head did one of those sudden twists - a double take as my unexpected words sank in.

"What - with you?" she said and I nodded.

"If you think I'm going to sleep with just that little blanket you're wrong and I shouldn't even have suggested that you could," I said, "No - you sleep here - there's room. And I don't hog all the duvet either!"

There was a sudden flurry of activity as Susie flung the pillow and blanket down and threw herself at me, her arms wrapping themselves around me, her delicious tits squashing against my chest, her hot lips fast against mine. For a few moments I wondered if she intended to rape me before she pulled back and stood beside me, panting quickly, her eyes all excited and glittering.

"Oh Chris - you're such a darling," she said, her voice almost glowing with warmth, "Don would never, not ever have said that sort of thing."

"I'm just trying to be nice," I said as my mind remembered the delicious feelings of her embrace, "We'll manage...come on, let's get on with it - I'm tired now."

It had been a busy and long day and with the emotion as well it had been tiring, probably for both of us.

Susie left me to go and find her night attire from her bundles of clothes in the spare room while I began to undress - and I was actually pushing my boxers down my legs when it sank in...not only was there my sister around but I slept naked!

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed as I quickly pulled my boxers back up, snagging my balls uncomfortably against the seam, "Damn - now what?"

I'd have to keep them on. It would feel strange after my freedom but what else to do?