My Sister is a Gloryhole Slut!

Story Info
Brother gets sucked off by sister at gloryhole.
2.8k words
4.53
15.9k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked to borrow my sisters laptop because my one was busted and in the repair shop being mended, she said it was fine so I went into her room and grabbed her computer.

I took it back to my room and fired up gmail so I could login to my inbox. She must have forgotten she was already logged in because when I loaded up the site her inbox was already open and I saw her emails. Mostly girly stuff about hair products, nail salons, movie tickets and general stuff but there was an email titled "Lucy's availability for gloryhole work". I was pretty confused because first I had no idea what a gloryhole was, and secondly my sister just turned 18 three weeks ago and works as a bartender uptown, well at least that's what me and our parents thought.

I clicked on the email and it was from someone named Todd asking her to confirm this weeks gloryhole slot. I decided to do a google search for "gloryhole" to see what is was they were talking about and what I saw made my jaw drop. It was a sex act, more precisely a blowjob related act that involves inserting your dick through a hole in the wall for a random stranger of the opposite sex to suck...

What the fuck is my sister up to? Is she giving blowjobs to people in exchange for money or something? Do I tell mom and dad, do I confront her or what? I'm only a year older than her so I didn't really feel like it was my place to question her adult sex life but I was really curious.

I heard the floor board outside my room creak and Lucy called my name.

"Alex, can I have my laptop back please I want to watch something."

"Sure I'm finished now come and take it."

She came into my room, dressed in just a light flimsy gown that was barely done up at the front. She really did have a nice figure, she was petite at around 5,4 but had nice round firm boobs with prominent nipples poking through. She had blonde hair, sky blue eyes and a juicy pair of lips.

When she left my room with her laptop I was pretty aroused, both from reading the gloryhole email and from seeing my sister lightly dressed. I went into the bathroom and rubbed one out, every boy needs at least one release per day right?

Anyway the next day we were all sitting at the dinner table finishing up dinner when my sister looked at her phone and said

"Oh shit I'm gunna be late for work"

and she rushed off upstairs to get all dolled up like she usually does for work. I knew she had been lying about the bartending gig she said she had so I decided I'm going to follow her and see where she really works.

She came downstairs about 20 minutes later in a tight tank top revealing her perfectly round breasts, a miniskirt and her face was all done up, I mean she looked like she was getting ready for a night of serving drinks which relies on looking pretty so you get more tips, it made sense.

When she left the house I quickly donned my shoes and jacket and left after her. I saw Lucy walking up the street so I stayed a good distance behind her so as to not be spotted. She walked into town which was a 15 minute walk and she went into some kind of blacked out building. There was a big muscular security guard at the door but he didn't stop her from going in so he must know her, like she's a regular? About 5 minutes later I walked up to the door and the security guard stopped me and asked me what I was here for. I didn't really know what to say but I put two and two together and just gambled my answer.

"The gloryhole" I said.

"ID please", the guard commanded.

I actually carry around a fake ID with me to get into all the over 21 bars in town so I whipped out my wallet and produced the ID. The guard waved me on it so I went inside. I walked up to the receptionist and he said

"Which model do you want tonight?"

I looked down and there pictures of 9 different models. Model number 4 was my fucking sister! I knew it I said to myself... She works here as a blowjob prostitute!

"Uh hmm" the receptionist repeated himself "Which model do you want?".

I was still a virgin and had absolutely no idea how any of this worked so I asked him to explain the process to me. He went on to say

"You pick a model from the ones available, pay their respective fee and they'll give you a blowjob from behind a one way glass wall where you can see them but they can't see you. When you're about to ejaculate you MUST knock on the wall to let them know you're about to finish. This way they have time to take your cock out of their mouth and use their hand to finish you off. There's only one rule, do not cum in their mouth because if you do they will report you and you will be permanently banned from coming here again."

A one way mirror I said to myself? So I can see who is giving me oral sex without them seeing me? That's amazing! A rush of adrenaline came over me as I glanced down at my younger sisters face. Fuck it I said to myself, she'll never know...

"I'll have model 4 please."

"Sure, that's $120."

$120, damn that's a steep price to pay for some head. I asked him how long I get in the booth and he told me

"20 minutes or you orgasm once, whichever comes first. If you're prone to premature ejaculation that's your problem" he laughed.

I pulled out my credit card and paid the $120 fee. I wondered how much my sister was making from this line of work so just out of curiosity I asked him what percentage the models get. The receptionist said 90%. Well that kinda makes me feel better knowing my sister isn't being conned. A 90% cut is pretty decent.

After I had paid I walked through the corridor and saw a wash room for men to freshen up for their models. I didn't have a shower that day so I thought it was courteous to wash my cock before offering it to my sister. Shortly after I went down the next corridor and saw the booths numbers 1 - 9. I walked up to booth 4, took a deep breath and walked it. It was just me in a small room with a large pane of glass, but I couldn't see into the room, the glass wasn't transparent... I took my jacket off and then the pane of glass suddenly turned transparent. Holy fuck! It really was my sister right there on the opposite side, all dolled up looking super sexy, her perfectly round firm boobs were out on display with just a pair of french underwear on and she was already on her knees near the hole in the wall.

My cock instantly grew fully erect but I was so scared that she could see me through the other side and know it was me, her brother... But she didn't react at all when the glass turned transparent so I guess she couldn't. I unzipped my pants and moved closer to the hole in the wall. Lucy also moved closer and put her finger through the hole and said

"Are you ready? Because I'm ready. I want to suck your cock, whoever you are."

I was so fucking nervous but I stepped right up to the hole and poked my erect prick through.

"Oh wow, you have a nice cock," Lucy gasped.

My cock twitched from her complement.

"And uncircumcised too, perfect."

I didn't think my cock was that impressive, I was 7 inches in length and average girth but my helmet was pretty large, kinda like a mushroom.

She grabbed hold of my throbbing member and slowly pulled the skin back revealing my fleshy purple head. My eyes were fixated on her and I couldn't think of anything other than holy shit I'm about to get my first blowjob, and it's from my sexy younger sister!

She pressed her soft fluffy lips which were glossed up, against my dick and allowed me to enter her mouth. He lips brushed down my cock about half way, then she raised her head slowly, keeping a tight seal all the way. Just as she got to the tip, she whipped her silky tongue against the underside of my cockhead, kinda like a rattlesnakes tail. Then she sucked a few times before my dick slipped from her lips. Her dick sucking lips were perfect. Wow this is freaking amazing I said to myself. I wanted her to suck it more right there and then immediately but she turned her attention to my balls for a bit while gently stroking the shaft. She sucked my balls one at a time into her mouth.

"You have pretty heavy balls, a good sign of a healthy man" she stated.

She resumed sucking me, going slightly faster than before and I was trying to fuck her mouth but the wall was kinda getting in the way. I guess she sensed that I wanted her to take me deep because she held out her tongue to make room for my rod, and lowered her head all the way down onto my cock until her face was right up against the glass. I was pretty impressed she could do this without gagging. She started bobbing up and down and I could feel the head of my cock get compressed by the back of her throat with every bob.

It had only been about 2 minutes but I was already starting to become overwhelmed by the stimulation, but it's not like I could ask her to slow down... I mean she would recognise my voice obviously.

Lucy kept alternating between sucking on the head, jacking the shaft and deepthroating, she seemed like a damn professional.

Then all of a sudden the worst thing ever happened... My phone started to ring! Why is this a problem? Well I have a very unique ring tone and everyone in my house knows my ring tone, including my sister. As soon as my phone started to ring she stopped sucking dead in her tracks, pulled her wet drooling mouth off my cock and just froze. I couldn't answer the phone because again she'd recognise my voice... So I quickly silenced the call and just remained silent. How the hell am I going to get out of this? Was she going to say something, ask if I was her brother Alex, freak out? I didn't know what to expect.

My cock was still fully erect and throbbing, dripping with her saliva but after about 5 seconds of nothing happening, she smirked, let out a little childish giggle and started sucking again. Thank god for that I thought to myself, but there's no way she didn't recognise that ring tone. There's just no way... It's too unique.

She picked up the pace dramatically, sucking with full force, her technique changed since hearing the ring tone, she seemed way more passionate and loving. My rock hard dick started to pulse and throb uncontrollably and a bolt of lightning shot up my dick and that was it, I was going to bust, no way to delay it.

I remembered the rule, no cumming in the models mouth and to knock on the wall to let them know. So I knocked on the wall... but Lucy kept sucking, adding a slight twist with her lips with every bob. Maybe she didn't hear the knock? I knocked again 3 times loudly but she still didn't stop. Although she couldn't see me through the wall, she glanced up and somehow made perfect eye contact with me with a naughty smile on her face, as if to acknowledge that she had heard my knocks but was ignoring them and giving me permission to nut in her mouth... I didn't knock a third time and just held on to the wall and my meaty enraged prick exploded into her mouth. She maintained eye contact with me and kept sucking, kept bobbing and with that naughty smile she was sucking the cum right out of my balls.

After about the third stream of cum, she deepthroated me fully and allowed me to empty the rest of my soul directly down her throat. After holding me there for about 5 seconds she throat fucked me a few times and then slid her plump glossy lips up my shaft and rolled them over the sensitive head, again taking a few extra sucks on the tip to coax out the last remaining drops of cum and swallowed.

I wanted to collapse because I felt like I had lost all my energy. I just nutted in my sisters mouth and I'm pretty sure she knew it was me... My cock was now starting to soften after that explosive release and just as I was about to withdraw myself back into my pants when she grabbed hold of it and pleaded

"Can I have another load? I really liked the taste of your cum. Don't worry I won't charge you."

My slut sister wants another load dumped in her mouth? Damn she really is a cock sucking slut. I didn't think I had it in me to give her another load immediately after the first because it felt like she drained my fucking soul. But I obliged and allowed her to suck me into her mouth once again. I was still pretty sensitive from the first orgasm but she didn't go easy on me at all. She sucked and twirled her wet tongue around the head trying to get me hard again. It didn't take long... Within 30 seconds I was rock solid again and she was going to town on my dick. She knew exactly how to work a dick.

She used various methods trying to make me cum again, from sucking on the super sensitive tip to deepthroating to jacking it and she even started french kissing all over my prick, sliding her lips up and down, swiping and flicking her tongue all over it. My balls tightened and my legs started to shake, this time I didn't even knock to let her know I was about to erupt. She sucked hard and fast on the head and I submitted to her mouth completely and I shot my second load, which was even more intense than the first, she didn't hesitate at all and instead closed her eyes and savoured the taste of my cum. She sucked like there was no tomorrow and it was just too much for me to handle so I pulled my dick away from her mouth to give it a few seconds to relax... Once I regained my breath I popped it back through a few seconds later and she gave it a few more sucks and one last deepthroating before it started deflating and she finally released it from her control.

"That was fucking awesome, thank you stranger. Make sure to come by again, your cum tastes amazing,"

I was so proud of myself, I zipped up, grabbed my coat and headed out. I made a b-line straight home, had a shower and sat with my parents to watch some tv.

Later that night around 11pm, Lucy came through the door, acting like she'd just come home from her shift at the bar.

"Hey sweetheart, how was work?" Dad asked?

I glanced over at Lucy not knowing what she was going to say, I was red in the face and was anxious as hell. Lucy replied

"Yeah it was great dad."

She glanced over at me, smiled and said

"I even got a nice surprise bonus tonight."

"That's great darling."

Dad was completely unaware of what she actually meant.

"I know I've just got back from work but I'm going for a early night so I'll see you guys in the morning."

She walked past the couch and brushed her fingers over my arm and shoulder with that same naughty smile she had in the gloryhole booth.

"Goodnight bro."

That pretty much confirmed she knew it was me in that booth she sucked off. I went to her place of work several more times over the next few months, always requesting oral from my sister of course. Lucy soon moved up state to go to college so I stopped going to the gloryhole but it was the best few months of my life, I'll never forget it.