My Sister, Kelly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly snickered. "Did you think vagina then, Mom, or did you think pussy?" Jesus, I'm so hot I'm wet, Kelly thought. No, drenched is a better word. Mom knows how to tell a story.

Her mother laughed. "Actually, I think the word in my mind at the time was cunt. When I touched her cunt, she gasped and pushed my hand away. I continued to fondle her nipples and caress her thigh and once again my hand moved up far enough to touch her cunt. This time she didn't stop me, and my palm cupped her pussy. I pressed with my fingers and felt her heat and moisture. Yes, her panties were wet. So were mine. I was so excited I climaxed, Kelly. I climaxed before Hazel, and she wasn't even touching me! Well, my orgasm ended our session, and it was never repeated. I think my climax shocked her. Ever since, I've been curious about girl-to-girl sex."

"I see," Kelly said. "Why me?" I want Mother to touch me, Kelly thought, to touch me like she touched her friend. She squirmed in her seat.

Her mother suddenly appeared shy. Her face was flushed, but from reliving a sexual event from her childhood, not from any embarrassment, Kelly reasoned.

"The urge became acute," her mother continued, "when I saw the three of you in bed this morning and became even stronger when I discovered you and Janice had been lovers for a number of years. When I asked why you had sex with a woman, you said because it was different, and the differences made it exciting. Well, I've been curious for many years. I've relived the silly, inconsequential event I just told you about a few hundred times, usually when masturbating, and I suddenly realized I really wanted to try sex with a woman. Since this morning the urge has become nearly a compulsion. I want to satisfy my curiosity and explore that part of my sexuality. Well, I don't know a woman I would feel comfortable approaching, and no woman I know well has ever hit on me. Oh, a few women, relative strangers, have hit on me over the years, but...well, let's just say, I wasn't ready. I'm ready now, but I don't want to hop into bed with a relative stranger. That leaves you or Janice. I'm not comfortable with Janice. In my mind, she's still a kid. Oh, she doesn't look like a kid, and certainly doesn't act like one, but...oh, you know what I mean. You, Kelly, are the only woman I would approach to explore this side of my sexuality. I know it sounds as if you are my choice by default, and winning by default, if you can call it winning, doesn't sound very complimentary, but this afternoon I've been looking at you not as a daughter, but as a potential lover, and frankly... Let's just say, I'm very excited right now. If you turn me down, I'll understand. I know you just found the love of your life, and..."

Kelly stood and held out her hand. "Come with me, Mom."

"What about John?"

Yes, there's John, Kelly thought. The last thing Kelly wanted was to repeat the previous day's fiasco. John didn't plan to return before meeting her at Maxim's, but... She knew her mother was right. She needed to tell John, ask for his permission before the event, not lay it on him afterwards as a fait accompli. He was her partner now and needed to be involved in decisions like this one. He would grant his permission, she predicted, but her request would blow his mind, but in a positive way. As he had remarked, Kelly knew how to keep life interesting for him.

Will he demand a quid pro quo, she wondered. If so, she would give it to him, whatever it was.

"Yes. I'll call him." With those words, Kelly noticed her mother became nervous, but she didn't tell her not to call, either. She reached for the kitchen phone and dialed the number for the new cell phone. John answered it on the second ring.

"John, I know you're busy, and this call is probably inappropriate during your meeting, but I wanted to tell you I'm going to have sex with Mother in a few minutes unless you tell me not to."

"Jesus!"

"John, I don't want to get into details right now. Just give me your permission or..."

"Is this something you want to do?"

"Yes, very much."

"Okay. Go ahead, but you have to tell me all the details later. Is Janice involved?"

"No. I love you, John."

"Yeah, me, too."

"Bye."

"Jesus!"

Kelly hung up and turned to her mother with a smile. Again, she held out her hand. This time the older woman reached and took it. She rose and the two of them walked hand in hand toward the bedroom.

"I understand John needed to know, but I'd prefer no one else is informed, including Janice," her mother said.

"When I meet John at Maxim's, I'll tell him. He'll honor my request for confidentiality." Kelly grinned. "Mom, you're story made me very excited, and as you talked I kept seeing us together, touching each other, and more. I don't know about you, but I'm hot!"

Her mother laughed. "I know what you mean. I'm afraid to look at the back of my dress."

When the two women entered the bedroom they stood, still holding hands, and looked at each other. She's waiting for me, Kelly decided. She wants me to lead.

Kelly bent and brushed her mother's lips with hers, and then stepped closer. She put her hand on her mother's cheek and pushed her silver hair from the side of her face. "You are still a beautiful woman, Mother. I'm not merely interested. I want you desperately."

"May I touch you?"

"Yes."

Her mother turned the palm of her hand and pressed it to the front of Kelly's sundress at the approximate location of her cunt. Her initial touch was a little high, and she adjusted until her palm cupped her daughter's cunt over the dress. Her hand wriggled, and she applied more pressure. "I can feel your heat," she said.

Kelly moaned softly and reached down and pulled her dress up to her waist at the front, exposing her panty-covered cunt. "Now touch me," Kelly whispered, spreading her legs slightly.

Her mother reached, again turning her wrist so her palm cupped her daughter's cunt. She rubbed her entire palm up and down slightly and increased the pressure. "It's like touching myself but much more exciting," the older woman said. "Your outer lips are thicker than mine and are tight together. Mine gape a bit, as you will see in a minute. May I take off your panties?"

"Yes, please do," Kelly said and pulled the sundress over her head. She wore no bra.

"You're breathtakingly beautiful," her mother said as she knelt and with both hands peeled Kelly's pants down until Kelly could step out of them. "I love the fragrance of your arousal. Does it taste as good as it smells?" She didn't wait for an answer, leaned forward and licked her daughter's cunt, just once, and then planted a soft kiss on her clitoris. "Even better," she said and stood. Again the palm of her hand cupped Kelly's cunt. This time she inserted a finger carefully. "You're wet like me."

"Yes. I'm very excited. I want to see you, too, Mom. And touch you like you're touching me," Kelly said softly.

Her mother turned, and Kelly unzipped her dress and helped her take it off. Her mother then removed her bra and sat to pull off her pantyhose. Kelly helped, and when she peeled off her mother's damp panties, the sight of her very hairy pussy made her gasp. Her outer lips gaped, damp with moisture, and Kelly could smell her. Her clit was large, maybe larger than Janice's, but hard to see because of the massive amount of pubic hair.

"I haven't been grooming myself down there as I should," her mother said shyly. It's grown a little wild."

"I'll help you trim it up later," Kelly said as she held out her hand. Her mother let Kelly pull her feet, and they stepped to the bed.

"I want to play the part of the boy, Kelly." She blushed.

"I'd like that."

Softly and tenderly her mother explored. She used the tips of her fingers at first touching her neck and gently kneading her breasts, slipping down to caress the indentations at her waist and running her hand over the slight bulge of her belly. She leaned forward and kissed her daughter, but it was a soft kiss, romantic rather than passionate. Her fingers searched lower. Kelly spread her legs a little as she felt her mother's hand on her thigh. Kelly reached and found her mother's wet cunt, but the excited older woman brushed her hand away.

"No, Kelly, don't touch me there, not yet. Later. Let me do this my way first, please. I love petting you, necking with you. Your skin is as soft and silky as Hazel's was back then, maybe more so," the older woman said, and after speaking kissed her daughter's neck just below her ear and nipped lower and lower until her lips brushed a nipple.

Kelly felt it harden and lengthen and watched as her mother took it into her mouth. At the same time her mother's hand cupped her cunt again and applied steadily increasing pressure until her outer lips parted. Her mother's fingers curled inward, and two of them entered Kelly's cunt. She sucked harder on the nipple in her mouth, pulling it to a new height and degree of hardness. She released that nipple and traveled with little kisses and sucks to the other breast, taking the tip of that one into her mouth.

The erotic situation and her mother's mouth and fingers had aroused Kelly close to a peak. Her breathing had quickened and her heart pounded loudly. Kelly spread her legs and pulled up the knee opposite her mother, offering the woman complete access, and her mother added another finger inside her cunt, and then another, and Kelly realized she had all four of her mother's dainty fingers inside her, stabbing, pushing and pulling, thrusting in and out of her cunt. Kelly moaned continuously as the heel of her mother's hand slammed against her clitoris each time her mother shoved her fingers inside as far as they would go.

Panting and very close to an orgasm, Kelly opened her eyes and gazed lovingly at her diminutive mother. The skriking woman's eyes were half-closed and full of lust - sultry. A rosy hue had spread over her upper chest, and she labored to breath. She's as hot as I am, Kelly thought. Amazing. She's trying to come without being touched. She's trying to relive her childhood sexual experience one more time.

The woman groaned into her daughter's tit, and suddenly her unoccupied hand flew to her cunt. She released the breast in her mouth and wailed as her head flew back, her back arched, and she threw her hips forward as she pushed the palm of her hand hard against her vulva and vigorously rubbed her pussy. Watching her mother while she climaxed took Kelly over the edge, and her hips reached for the ceiling as her back arched and an intense orgasm rushed through her body. When the second contraction of her climax struck, Kelly screamed when suddenly her cunt felt as full as it did with John's cock in it. Her eyes went wide when she looked down and saw her mother's entire small hand inside her cunt.

"My God, Mom! You're fisting me! No one...ah! No one has ever...ah, God yes! Fuck me with your fist, Mom! Oh, my God, yes!"

She felt her mother's fist slam into her and then pull back and thrust into her again, fucking her, fucking her, fucking her! And Kelly went into another orgasm a few seconds after the first one ended, and yet another a minute later. Finally she collapsed, and her mother slowly retracted her fist and arm from her cunt. Kelly's eyes fluttered open. Her mother's arm looked wet halfway to her elbow.

"You can play the part of the boy anytime you want, Mother," Kelly gushed as she pulled her sensuous woman into her arms. They cuddled and kissed and touched and whispered loving words.

A few minutes later, Kelly said, "Now, I need to taste you, Mom."

"Nothing could please me more, Kelly. It's your turn to play the role of the boy."

"No, I want to play the part of the daughter fucking the mother."

Harriet Swain grinned. "I agree. You couldn't play the part of a male anyway. You're much too feminine." Harriet kissed her daughter, and the kiss turned into a passionate embrace. "Fuck me, my sweet, wonderful, sexy daughter. Fuck your mother!"

Two hours later, Kelly was five minutes late for her appointment with Mary at Maxim's.

12