My Sister Mia

Story Info
Sis is surprised and highly reluctant when I suggest incest.
11.2k words
4.31
140.1k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove home around six that Friday and I saw Mia's car parked in front of my apartment. She had a key to my place and she visited regularly. She was watching a talk show as I walked in, as she usually did when waiting for me to come home.

"Hey Mark, I got pizza, beer and some of your cinnamon buns, hope you hadn't scheduled anything tonight."

I lived alone since my wife had left me a year ago. As fate would have it, Mia had lost her husband in a car accident barely a month after my wife moved out so Sis and I suddenly found ourselves alone, the only remaining members of our family. She lived in a house she now owned outright, fairly close to where I lived. As we were both living alone, we simply started getting together for dinner and movies on weekends. Since I owned a huge digital TV and my sister did not, we soon decided we preferred enjoying our meals and movies at my place.

Mia had known I would be home that Friday evening as I had no one in my life since the breakup with my wife. My sister and I got along fine, even if we had not been close before her husband's death.

"Thanks, sis, that's great."

She stood and we rubbed cheeks as she made her way to the kitchen. I called after her, asking her to get dinner started while I showered. The meal was ready when I came back. We sat on the couch, watching a sitcom as we ate.

My sister and I were our parents' only children. I'm a regular guy and almost thirty years old, light brown hair, not quite six foot tall, but fairly muscular and in good shape as I exercise regularly. Mia is a brunette, twenty-seven, five foot five, delicate, and rather pretty. She had been very popular with the boys before she and Tom started seeing each other, and they had married when she was twenty-four. They would have loved children but, to their dismay, my sister never got pregnant.

On that particular evening, something special happened. Mia and I watched a movie about a man and a woman, strangers who had just met by pure chance and who had begun a sexual relationship almost right away. It turned out they had both been without sex partners for some months and they just fell in each other's arms after talking about their mutual predicament over dinner at a restaurant.

As I watched the movie, I began thinking about Mia's and my own situation. My seven-year marriage had not been a success but sex with my wife had always worked out fine for both of us. Getting married had probably been a mistake as we did not have much in common. However, even though I had not seriously looked for a new relationship since my wife had left me, the lack of sex was killing me and I masturbated almost every evening, with internet porn and magazines as stimulants.

The movie got me wondering about Mia and her own sexual needs. As she and I had never discussed our intimate lives, I had no idea of her needs or if she had sexual longings like me. Before that day, I had never seriously thought of Mia as a possible sex partner but I was getting so desperate for sex with a woman that, after seeing the movie, I could not avoid thinking about Mia in that particular way. The idea of incest sprang immediately to my mind and yet, instead of dismissing it as I had always done before whenever I had looked at my sister's body with more than passing sexual interest, this time I found myself glancing at her furtively, even as a guilty feeling was overcoming me. She was sitting next to me, so close I could smell the nice perfume she usually wore. Her white top draped nicely over her breasts and her short blue skirt was riding at mid-thigh over her bare legs and feet. Her dark brown hair almost reached her shoulders and it curled out and upward from there gracefully. I realized with a pang that, for the first time, I was looking at my sister with a frankly sexual appreciation. My penis hardened and I shifted my position in order to hide this development from her. Yikes! She was watching the movie's end credits, seemingly unaware of my newfound interest. I suppose I should have kept quiet but I couldn't stop myself.

"I can relate to these two. I can't say I particularly miss having a girlfriend but the lack of sex is killing me. How about you?"

Mia turned to me, clearly startled, her face slowly turning red.

"Just what do you have in mind, Mark?"

She seemed flustered and I realized my question had not been exactly tactful.

"Well, I haven't had sex since Carol left and it's driving me mad, that's all. I wondered if you were having a hard time of it too, that's what. You've been alone for months too, like me... Well, for my part, I'm getting fed up having to masturbate all the time, I mean, I so need a woman's touching me it's driving me up a wall."

Mia was looking at me with a strange look in her eyes.

"You can't expect me to help, Mark, you're my brother. You'd better not start thinking of me for sex, I hate to even think about what you suggested. Where did that come from? Gee, come on, bro."

My sister's face was flushed and she looked almost in tears. I realized I had seriously blundered.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me. Please, Mia, please excuse me, there was no good reason to say what I said, it won't happen again, ever."

Suddenly ashamed, I reached for her. For a moment I thought she would draw away from me but she remained where she was, not moving, and she let me put my arms around her and rest my head against hers. Our parents had died some years ago, we were alone now and I was ready to do anything to avoid spoiling the great relationship I had with my kid sister.

"There, there, don't worry, I'll never say things like this to you again, I made a mistake and didn't think things through, I was a fool to imagine you'd respond to my stupid feelings and, you know, it's the first time, really, that I've really thought about you in that way. I don't know what came over me, I think the story in that movie got me thinking things. I thought about my needs as I watched the film and I got the idea in my head that you must probably feel the same I do but, as far as I know, guys have needs all the time and girls less so, maybe that explains it but don't worry, I won't make the same mistake again and I want you to forget what I tried with you just now. Not seriously tried to do but it's kind of the same, isn't it?"

Mia raised her head and kissed my chin.

"It's okay, Mark, I understand. I forgive you although there's really nothing to forgive, right? What happened, happened, that's all, we'll just have to stop thinking about it, forget it's ever happened, right?"

She kissed me again then drew away from me and stretched her arms, yawning.

"Will you put me up for the night?"

Mia had slept over several times in the past, even if her house was not far away. We found comfort in being together and I was glad that she had asked to stay the night. We had to smooth things over and this being Friday evening, we did not have to work the next day so it was kind of natural to have her around for the whole weekend.

She did not wait for my permission, sure it would be granted. She got up, stretched again and walked toward the second bedroom, the one she always used. Reaching it, she turned around and came to me. I got up and opened my arms. She pressed against me, got up on her toes and kissed my lips briefly.

"I love you, Mark. You know that. Good night."

Her scent lingered as I watched her walk back to the bedroom, thinking she must have felt the hard-on I sported because of her. If she did, she gave no sign. Try as I might, I could not shake the sexual need I had felt for her earlier. Mia's bum swayed lightly as she walked and the sight of her beautiful legs made my penis jerk. I realized that from that day on, no matter if I tried to deny my feelings, I would not be able to help looking at my sister in a sexual way. My hard-on was all the proof I needed. And, probably, all the proof Mia needed of my deviant sexual desire for her.

That night, I masturbated thinking of my sister. I couldn't help thinking of her as I sought my release.

Saturday morning. We had breakfast and tried to act as normally as possible but there was strain in our manners, perhaps unavoidably. In the afternoon, we went for a walk in the park nearby and we fed some ducks.

On Saturday evening, we watched one of my DVDs, an action comedy. I had changed to a T-shirt and tennis shorts, Mia wore a short nightshirt she kept at my place and her legs were bare, like mine. We sat comfortably on the couch in our usual movie position, close to each other, our legs touching on the coffee table and often entwined or rubbing. I could smell her perfume faintly. This was no different from what we usually did as we watched movies together but, on that Saturday night, I had not expected Mia to sit close to me and, even less so, to twirl her shapely, beautiful legs all around mine as she now did. It was not long before I had a huge hard-on and, while I tried to hide it by untangling my legs from hers, Mia give no indication that she had noticed.

Well, the bulge just would not go away. I had to get up for more beers and Mia noticed it right away.

"I'm sorry, Mark, I'm not trying to be a smart ass but I can't help seeing your problem. I hope you find a woman soon to help you out."

I could see my sister was trying to make light of the situation since she could hardly ignore what was happening to me. When I came back with our beers, I sat a bit further away from her and we remained apart until the movie's end. I turned off the TV, we kissed good night and went to our bedrooms. Mia slept in the spare bedroom, as usual. I went to my own bedroom but sleep was long in coming and I finally had to masturbate to thoughts of my sister before I could sleep.

Mia went back home after lunch on Sunday. Things seemed fine between us and she said she would be back the following Friday before supper. With a quick light kiss on my chin, she was gone. I began missing that wonderful woman, my sister, right away. I could not believe the change in what I felt for Mia. Only three days before, she had been... just my sister. I loved her very much but, other than that, nothing had been special about our relationship and I had never consciously entertained lascivious thoughts about her. What was happening to me?

On Tuesday night, around eleven, I called her. I just had to do so. She had been asleep but said it was all right. I asked if I could speak to her frankly and, after some hesitation, she said yes. I supposed she had guessed what I wanted to talk about because she asked me not to say anything that would embarrass her.

"Well, Mia, I'll just have to say what I have to, embarrassing or not, I can't help myself. You must help me. You're not a virgin, you know all about sex, and the need there is, how we feel. Of course you're my sister and all but it doesn't seem to matter anymore, I'm going mad here with my thoughts of sex and I need your help, please. I want to come over, okay? Right now. I need you to masturbate me, only me, not you, I promise I won't touch you."

I waited for my sister's reply but I could not hear anything. Hadn't she heard what I said?

"Please, Mia, I need a woman's touch from you right now, I can't wait any longer, you have to do me, please, just this once, and I'll leave you alone. I know you don't feel about me like I do you, that's okay and normal, it's me, and my lack of sex, that's all it is. When I think of you, you're so beautiful and sexy, and me knowing you're going without sex just like me, all these thoughts combine and so I think it would be sort of normal for a bit of touching to happen with us. It's a crazy idea I'm having I know but please, Mia, say yes..."

There was only silence. She must have been on the line but I could not hear anything. Then...

"All right Mark, you can come. It's okay... come on over. We'll work something out."

I could not believe that my sister had said yes. I dressed quickly and left as soon as I could, my body throbbing with need all the way to her place.

Mia had been watching as she opened her front door as I walked up the drive. She wore a nightdress and her hair was a bit mussed from sleep.

She poured two stiff drinks, we both downed them quickly and she made us two more right away.

There was no talk; we just stood in her den and sipped our second drinks. Things were awkward and I figured I had better keep quiet, in case she decided to change her mind. I had no idea of how Mia felt.

Drinks finished, she wordlessly led the way to her bedroom. I followed, striped to my boxers and went to her attached bathroom, telling her I would not be long. I showered quickly and put my boxers back on before coming out. Mia asked me to wait and she went to the bathroom as well, leaving the door open. I saw her go to the sink and apply makeup, just as if she wanted to make herself beautiful before a date. She finished with lipstick then she combed her hair, leaving it down to her shoulders. What gave? My shaft was getting harder and harder with expectancy as I watched my sister.

Once back in the bedroom, Mia removed her nightdress. She wore a black bra and matching panties and had on a pair of nylon stockings held up by garter straps attached to a lace belt around her waist. Seeing her like this, I thought she figured doing me would be over faster if she looked sexy.

Finally, my sister sat on the edge of the bed and motioned me over.

I went to her, my hard-on huge in my boxers. Mia pulled the boxers down, working them over my erect penis which sprang upward toward her face. Her head moved backward jerkily but she did not say anything. I got my feet out of the boxers, kicked them away and she moved her hands toward my shaft. I noticed she had put on some bright red nail polish that matched her shapely lips perfectly. I watched Mia's beautiful hands touch my shaft and my whole body twisted with lust as, with light fingers, she gently pulled my foreskin back, fully uncovering my mushroom. When she released my penis, it throbbed with desire as I waited for what she would do next.

Mia lowered her head and spat in her hands. After rubbing them together, she wrapped her fingers delicately around my glans and began to masturbate me. The feeling was indescribable, so exciting that I soon started to moan and, as I expected, I did not last long. It seemed that in no time at all I felt my orgasm well up and my penis erupted in Mia's hands as I came with an intensity I could not remember having ever felt before this. My moans intensified and almost became grunts as I ejaculated and I am certain I did not last more than a minute. My sister tried to contain my come with her hands but some of my stuff ended up on her neck and shoulders.

She kept her hands wrapped around my penis for a moment as she glanced at me, smiling weakly.

"That didn't go too badly, did it? I hope you feel better."

I smiled back at her. I felt I should apologize to her but I did not exactly manage to say the words.

"My balls were hurting, what you did was perfect, exactly what I needed."

I was about to pull away to go get dressed but Mia surprised me. Keeping her come-soaked hands on my penis, she began masturbating me again.

"I know you're not done, Mark."

My shaft had barely wilted after I came as Mia had not let go of it. Now, with her left hand wrapped around its base, she caressed the end of my shaft a few times with her right fingertips. I could feel my penis growing quickly and it was not long before it had reached its full rigidity. Mia released me at this point, got up and made me sit on the side of the bed. She then pushed my shoulders until I fell backward on her mattress. Giddy with lust, I grabbed one of her pillows and placed it beneath my head to better see what my sister would do. She knelt between my legs and reaching for my penis with her left hand, she wrapped it securely around the middle of my shaft and moved her hand down slowly, pulling my foreskin fully down. As she held the base of my shaft securely with her left hand, Mia looked at me and, smiling shyly, she began the masturbation. Because her hands were still slick with come, the friction was highly pleasing and I abandoned myself to the heady sensation with my head moving side to side and my eyes closing despite my desire to watch as Mia did me.

I lasted somewhat longer this time but not very much so because the feel of Mia's fingers stroking my glans was almost too much to endure. The right thumb and first finger of her right hand had formed a tight circle around the ridge of my glans and I could not help moaning as she moved her hand up and down with short but fairly rapid movements. My sister was moving her hand barely a half inch or so back and forth along my penis but, as the pleasure was concentrated so directly on and just beneath the ridge of my glans, my neck arched backward on the pillow and my breath hissed sharply between my lips with the intensity of the feeling. I could feel my thighs shaking as my pelvis pushed toward the source of the sensation and I knew the feeling could not continue, the pleasure was too acute and, indeed, after only a couple of minutes, my feet were pushing my pelvis upward as I came again. My sperm shot out in long, milky strings and Mia just let it fly, continuing her ministrations gently until I had nothing left.

"Okay now, this has taken care of you. You'll be able to sleep now."

Sis got up and went to wash her hands. Coming back, she dropped a partially wet towel on my softening penis. I wiped my member, rolled off the bed and put my clothes back on as my sister waited. I went over to her, this beautiful woman who had valiantly come to my rescue that evening. With my heart full of love for her, I drew her close. She stood against me, her head barely reaching my chin so I bent and kissed her forehead.

"Thanks, Mia dear. There is no real way I can show you how much I'm grateful for what you just did. I love you, as a brother but also in a special way now, as you must feel. Okay, I promised to behave and I will. You don't have to worry I'll come running to you every night, I promise this won't happen again, I know I'll soon start looking for a new love of my own. I love you, Sis. I wish you would let me give you the same pleasure as you gave me, that you would at least let me try. To excite you, I mean. I'm sure I could and I'd love to make you come too. You must miss having sex as I do and I love you and I would love to do you. Please let me do this for you in turn. Please? Let me masturbate you?

Mia wrapped her arms around me for a while after I stopped talking.

"I love you too Mark and, surprisingly, I did not find what I did to you was a hardship. Not at all. I kind of enjoyed it even, if you can believe it. Wow! And it's me saying this! But it is incest, you must realize it, and I'm not at all ready to go further. The very idea of incest bothers me no end and I can't see how that would ever change. I'm sorry but that's how I feel. I appreciate you offering to help me the way you said and I love you for it but you're my brother and I can't get past that. Also, well, you're a man and I've always heard men need sex more than we women do, so I can understand you wanting me and needing me to help you with this tonight but, for me, I'm sorry, I don't think I'd be able to bear it if you touched me in a sexual way. Even after I touched you. You can understand that, Mark? It's not you, you know that, you know I love you, I know it and you know it, and that's not at all the question, it's just me... just my... my feelings about this..."

I hugged my sister tightly and left after telling her I understood how she felt and that I was okay with it. I really was, too. As I drove away, I just felt sorry for Mia, for the way she felt but also because, in the back of my mind, I knew I would have loved giving sex to her, making her come at my hands, a whole lot.