My Sister Moves In

Story Info
Wife's sister needs a place to live and moves in.
11.3k words
4.73
781k
1.6k
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,317 Followers

My husband Dave and I were sitting at home when my sister Tina called.

"Well, we sold the house," she said.

"I'm sorry," I answered. "I know that was hard for you."

My sister was 26 and six years younger than me. She'd just been through a rather nasty divorce. They had to sell the house as part of the settlement. She loved the house and wanted to buy her ex out, but for numerous reasons it didn't work out. Now it was sold.

She cried over the phone. Shed saved like crazy when she was younger to afford a down payment. She knew she wanted a house as soon as possible. She was determined and put a lot of effort into saving.

She'd put a lot of sweat equity into the house. She'd redone the kitchen and bathroom almost all by herself. My husband had helped with some of the heavier lifting. She had stripped the carpet and brought the hardwood floors back to life. Her husband had been absent for most of the process. He'd work late hours and weekends.

She had ninety days left in the house.

"Now what," I asked.

"Well, I'm not sure. I don't think I can afford a new house by myself," she said in a sad voice. "I guess I better find an apartment fast."

We talked a while longer. I told her to call at anytime, and we hung up.

My husband knew that something was wrong from the look on my face when I came back in.

"What's up?" he asked.

"She sold the house," I told him.

He already knew all the backstory. Dave and I are very close and I share everything with him.

He turned off the TV. He knew I wanted to talk.

"What now?" he asked.

"She's not sure," I replied. "Probably look for an apartment.

He sympathized. He knew how much she wanted to be in a house. We chatted about it for a while.

Then he said, "She'll never be able to afford a new house if she's paying rent."

"I know," I replied. "She knows it too. I think that's why it's so hard."

"Well," he said. "She could stay with us."

I looked at him. Every reason I loved him came to mind. That happened a lot, he was very good to me. He worked very hard to give me the life I wanted. He was good to my family, he always did housework without being asked, when I had a bad day at work he was always there. Our marriage was wonderful.

"You think?" I questioned.

"Sure, we have plenty of room. She and I get along great." He replied.

We did have plenty of room. 3100 sq ft, and five bedrooms. We were planning on starting a family soon and had bought a house to contain us.

"This is why you get blow jobs whenever you want," i quipped. It was our little joke. It was something I said whenever he did something nice. I said it a lot

Actually it was true. He was a great husband, plus, I found him sexy as hell. If he wanted a blow job I couldn't get to my knees fast enough. I loved having his cock in my mouth. Plus he was an amazing lover. I'd do anything he asked sexually.

"She could help me update the house, after all, she owes me," he quipped. "Do you think you could live with her?"

I thought. My sister was younger than me. She was enough younger that we were never in school together or competing for friends. We always got along great. As we got older she was my best friend. We were the maids of honor at each other's weddings. We shared friends and just about everything else.

"Of course," I answered.

"Well, all my friends will be jealous," he said. "I'd get to live with two such beautiful women."

I thought. At 32 I kept myself in shape. I was 5' 6" 130 with blonde hair down past my shoulder blades. My sister was just a younger version of me. We swapped clothes easily and were often mistaken for each other by people who didn't know us well.

"Well, poor you," I laughed. Then I kissed him.

"How about one of those blow jobs now?" I whispered.

"Who could say no to that?" He replied as I slipped to my knees.

It was late evening so we had both changed into our sleepwear. He was wearing a pair of workout shorts and a T shirt. I tugged his shorts down to expose his cock. It was already semi erect.

"Mmmmm," I said as I took it in my hands.

I admired it for a moment. He had a great cock. At about 8" he was just this side of too big. It was thick, thick as a tube from a roll of paper towels. The head was just a bit thicker. I loved his cock. I took it in my mouth.

God it felt good. I loved how it got harder as I sucked it. There was a drop of pre-cum on the tip. I licked it off. My mouth bobbed up and down on his cock. I couldn't get it all in my mouth so my hands were wrapped around it and I jerked him off as I sucked him.

I stopped for a moment. I was in a tshirt and panties. I reached down and pulled my T off over my head and tossed it aside. He loved my tits. 36c and firm. I wanted him to see them. Then I lowered my mouth back to his cock.

He pushed my hair back over my shoulders. He loved to watch me. I met his eyes and pulled my mouth off his cock.

"Like the view?" I teased, and licked the tip.

"You're beautiful," he replied.

I went back to sucking his cock.

He reached for me. Since a blow job is often a prelude to sex I'm sure he thought that's where this was going.

"Nope," I said. "This is all about you," and lowered my head back to his cock.

My hand continued to stroke his cock.

"Where do you want to cum," I said. I went back to sucking.

"In my mouth?" I went back to sucking.

"On my face?" I went back to sucking.

"On my tits? Anywhere you want," I said.

I pulled my hair forward and wrapped it around his cock. I stroked it with my hair.

"In my hair?" I smiled, and again took the tip in my mouth.

I loved being dirty and talking dirty and though most times we have sex it is loving and slow, sometimes I just wanted to fuck.

I could feel his cock start to swell.

"No? I'll choose," I said. I pulled my hair back, sat up straight, and thrust my tits out. "Cum all over me baby." I continued to stroke his cock.

He started to cum. I aimed his cock at my open mouth. The first blast of cum hit me on my chin and in my mouth. The next on my face. As he continued to cum he got it all over my face neck and tits.

"Mmmm," I moaned as I stroked out the last drops. I again took his cock in my mouth so I could taste him. I swallowed the last drops.

I sat back on on my heels. I got a glob on my fingers and licked them off.

"God I love your cum," I said. I started to rub his cum into my tits.

He just said, "I love you."

After the cum started to dry I said, "Well, I better go shower." As I left the room I pushed my panties down, stepped out of them, and left them laying on the floor.

I got into the shower and felt the hot water wash the cum off of me. I thought about Dave and how hot he was. My fingers slipped to my pussy. I was already primed and wet from giving Dave a blow job. Almost as soon as I touched my pussy I came. It felt good.

The shower door opened and Dave stepped into the shower.

"Was that good?" He laughed. He had obviously seen me cum.

"Not as good as your cock," I purred.

He took me in his arms and kissed me. Hard and long. My body was feeling the heat. I could feel my tits pressed against his chest. My nipples were hard. His hand slipped to my pussy. He started to rub my clit. I moaned.

He slipped two fingers into my pussy. I came. We continued to kiss.

My hand slid down and encircled his cock. It was rock hard. "Mmmmmm," I moaned.

He then turned me around. I put my hands against the shower wall and bent over sticking my ass up as high as I could. Dave was 5" taller than me so he had to bend his knees to enter me. His cock slipped easily into my wet pussy.

God it felt good. He fucked me. Holding onto my hips I felt him bury his cock in me then pull out, then do it over and over. I came again.

Dave had already cum so he was not about to cum fast. We turned off the water, dried off, and headed to bed. I laid down on my back as he entered me. We fucked for at least an hour.

The next morning I called Tina. At first she was reluctant. Not because she was worried about living with us, but because she didn't want to impose. I assured her that it wasn't an imposition and that Dave had suggested it as ia way for her to save up for a new house. She finally accepted.

Over the next month Dave and I helped her pack. We put what she couldn't take in storage, sold some, and moved the rest to our place. Tina couldn't have been more grateful. Between some crying and a lot of thank yous we got everything moved.

Tina moved in. It was rather uneventful. We quickly fell into a routine with Tina doing her share or more of the stuff around the house.

I loved having Tina there. She and I talked. She was pretty down. She still needed to complain about her ex, not as much, but still some. She had caught him in their bed with another woman.

"It's not like he was undersexed. Hell, I'd fuck him whenever he wanted to," she'd told me. "Hell, if he wanted another woman, I'd have done a threesome."

Most of the time it was just normal stuff. She settled into our household routine pretty easily.

At night we'd hang out on the sectional and watch TV. I didn't think much about it then. I would wear my normal t shirt and panties. Tina started out wearing sleep gym shorts and a t shirt. I knew she slept naked as I did.

Usually when on the couch I cuddled with Dave and we watched TV but sometimes when she and I talked she'd cry. When she did I'd put my arms around her and we'd cuddle on the couch and I'd comfort her.

She and Dave started the remodel/update of our house. They worked easily together and had a great relationship.

One day I happened to work late. When I got home Tina was asleep with her head on Dave's shoulder. He put his fingers to his lips and shushed me. I wasn't worried. I trusted them both absolutely. I was more concerned for Tina. It was obvious she'd been crying.

Life went on. We included Tina in almost all our activities. We would often go out for dinner, to a movie, or dancing and we'd always include Tina. As time went on I would notice people checking us out. I realized people must wonder about the hot guy with two pretty blondes on his arms.

When we'd go dancing men would approach us not sure which was single and try to get a dance. Tina told us she wasn't ready for men yet. She would hang on to Dave and say I'm with him. Then they'd turn to me and I'd do the same. They'd wander away shaking their heads or make a joke and shake Dave's hand. For us, we'd laugh and have fun.

The one thing we did do was, the more men that approached us it seemed the more we'd dirty dance with Dave. It was fun having the men watch us as we shook our asses. We'd grind on Dave and grind on each other. I'm sure on those nights we were a lot of men's fantasies.

Often on these nights when I'd grind against Dave I could feel his cock get hard. I was sure that if I felt it Tina felt it too. In some ways it was weird. I realized I was proud of his cock. I wondered if she realized how nice it was from the bulge. We are close, I'd told her in the past what a great lover he was. I'd even told her he had a great cock. I wondered what she could feel.

When we'd get home from these nights Dave would take me right to our room and fuck the hell out of me. I'd tease him.

"What? Dancing with two hot blondes make you horny?"

"Which one of us got you all hot and bothered?"

"Is this hard cock because of me or my hot little sister?"

"Are you thinking about fucking me or my baby sister?"

One night after dinner and dancing. I was on my hands and knees. Dave was furiously fucking me from behind. My head was down on the mattress. As he pounded me, I teased him.

"That's it baby fuck me. Who are you fucking? From behind like this I probably look just like Tina. Are you thinking about me or my sister's sexy little ass in the air."

"God baby, I love you," he replied.

"That's it," I breathed. "Fuck me. You know what the little slut once told me?"

He grunted something.

"She once told me she would have done a threesome with another woman if Jim (her ex) had asked," I told him.

He started fucking me faster. I came with a moan.

"Oh my god baby. You like that? You like thinking of my baby sister having a threesome with another girl?" I teased.

"Fuck that's hot," he admitted.

"Oh, who's the other girl?" I went on. "Hmmmm, me maybe?"

He moaned.

"Does my baby have a sister fantasy? I bet lots of men do," I teased.

He was furiously fucking me. He had his hand wrapped in my hair and lightly pulled it as he pounded my pussy. I came again.

"You pervert," I teased. "Imagining fucking me and my sister. Do you imagine us together? Maybe her and I kissing? More? You want us to be little sluts for you? I'm your fuck toy, your wife, do you want her too? Are you thinking about her slutty little ass in the air next to mine? Are you baby?"

"God yes baby. That feels so good," I grunted as he fucked me. I came again. "If you promise to fuck me like this you can think about my little sister and I anytime you want. I'm yours, you can fuck me anyway you want." I came again.

I felt him stiffen up. I knew he was about to cum.

"Come on baby. Fill me up. Cum in my pussy. You can imagine it's Tina's pussy. It's Ok. Imagine being in her tight little cunt. Come on baby, cum for me."

I could feel him cum. Jet after hot jet filling my pussy. I came again.

He finished cumming and we fell to the bed facing each other.

"That was hot baby," he said.

"Yeah? You wanna fuck my little sister?" I teased.

"It's a hot thought," he admitted.

"She is pretty hot," I admitted.

We kissed.

"I adore you," he said

"I love you," I replied. We fell asleep.

I had a weird experience that night. I heard a noise in the hall. I got up and pulled a t shirt on and opened my door. There in the hall was Tina, stark naked, standing in front of the bathroom door. I mean, it made sense. She sleeps naked, the bathroom is in the hall, why get dressed if we're both asleep in our room, it's the middle of the night, and we have our own bathroom.

Still it felt strange. I'd seen her naked before, but that was usually when we were dressing or changing, not just standing in a hall. Worse yet, I realized the t shirt I was wearing only came to my waist and my pussy and ass were hanging out. You top that off with what Dave and I had just been talking about and I felt awkward.

"Oops, sorry," I said.

"My fault," she said.

Neither of us moved. I'm not sure either of us knew what to do. I realized her body was fantastic.

"Well," she said and pushed open the bathroom door.

"Oh right," I said and turned to enter my room.

I climbed back into bed.

"Everything OK?" asked Dave.

"Yeah, I just ran into Tina naked in the hall," I replied.

"What?" he asked.

I told him what happened.

"Dammit, why didn't you wake me? Your big strong husband is supposed to investigate hall noises," he said.

"You would have loved it," I replied. "She has an amazing body."

He kissed me and we went back to sleep.

The next morning I ran into Tina in the kitchen. She was in her usual shorts and t. I was in my panties and t.

"I see you put on panties," she laughed.

"Oh sure, miss strut around naked," I replied. "You should talk."

"Well, I could strut around in just a t shirt like you," she joked back.

"I bet Dave would love that," I responded.

She laughed, "Can you imagine if he'd seen us?"

I thought about it. "He would have loved it," I said.

"You'd kill me," she answered.

"No I wouldn't. I trust you both completely. Besides, he deserves a thrill every once in awhile," I said.

She laughed, "I'll see what I can do."

We both laughed and hugged each other. I was aware of her tits pressing against me through her t shirt.

Our day was the usual stuff. That night we went to undress for the night. I put on my standard t shirt and panties. Dave shorts and a t. When Tina came down the stairs we both looked. Rather than shorts and a t, she was wearing a tank top and little lacy boy shorts. She looked cute. We both stared.

She looked at us and said, "I'll go change."

I finally responded, "Don't be silly. You look fine"

She came and joined us on the couch. I kept looking at her, she looked so cute. How could that jerk have cheated on her. I watched Dave. He was doing that thing where you try not to look but can't help it.

Another stupid thought: her panties were cuter than my cotton bikinis.

When we got to bed my husband pulled my pussy to his face and started licking me. It felt so good.

"This couldn't have anything to do with my sisters panties, could it?" I teased. At that point I didn't care, all I cared about was his tongue against my clit. I came.

He moved moved up my body and positioned the head of his cock at the entrance of my pussy. He pushed forward. He sank right into me. It felt so good.

"Mmmmm," I moaned.

Then I started. I don't know why, but I liked bringing up my sister when we were in bed.

"She did wear cute panties. I may have to up my game," I said. "Or would you rather see them on the floor. She has a cute ass and pussy. I'm sorry I got to see it and you didn't."

My husband moaned and started pumping me harder. This time he responded, "yes I'd love to see hers, and your panties on the floor."

"Next to each other?" I teased

"God yes," he replied.

"Hmmmmm, would you want to take them off us or have us take them off each other."

"Yes,"he answered. We both laughed.

He pushed my legs straight up lifting my ass off the bed. In this position he could thrust deeper and I could get his whole cock in my cunt.

"Ummmphh..," I grunted as he thrust into me.

"That's it baby, fuck me," I said as his cock pumped me. I was feeling like his slut. I loved that feeling. "Fuck your little slut. Fuck my cunt. I'll give you anything you want."

I meant it. I loved him so much, and he treated me so well I would do anything, and yes, anything, for him. I knew his love for me and that if he told me to do it, our love and I would be safe.

I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him into me.

"Well, we can talk about her later," I whispered. "Right now I want all of you on and in me." I thrust my hips into him and fucked back as he pumped me.

"Umppphh, ummmph. Ummphhh," I grunted. "Yes, Yes, yes, god yes," I screamed as I came.

I let him fuck me another orgasm and then I was getting tired. I pulled him to me. "Cum in me love," I whispered. "I want to sleep knowing part of you is inside of me." I kissed him. I grabbed his ass and pulled him into me.

"Cum for me baby. Give it all to me," I said.

I felt him stiffen. I felt the hot cum flood my pussy with pulse after pulse. I came again. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning. I ran into Tina in the kitchen. "Good night last night?" she asked.

I looked at her.

"That, 'Yes, god yes' was pretty loud. Normally I can only hear muffled sounds, but that was loud and clear."

I blushed. "I'm so sorry," I said. Then added, with a small conspiratorial smile, "but yeah, it was good."

She laughed. "I'm glad one of us is getting it good," she retorted.

"I'm sorry," I said. "It must be hard for you, watching us and being alone," I sympathized.

"Actually, no, it's kind of nice. It reminds there is still true love in the world and feels good to be a part of it. Even as a close observer," she said.

"You're much more than that," I said and I hugged her.

That night as I changed for the evening I thought about Tina in a t shirt and boy shorts. I looked at the little cotton bikinis I wore at night. They were cute, but I owned a lot of nicer stuff I always changed out of or saved for nights out. I wondered why. Dave loved me in sexy panties, why wasn't I wearing them more often.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,317 Followers