My Sister, My Wife

Story Info
Loving twins spend their life together.
4.8k words
4.45
120.9k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having a twin sister does have its benefits. We were so close growing up that we could talk about any thing with each other. When we reached puberty that did not change at all. As Shelly was going through the changes that all girls do, my male body was also going through its own changes. Sure we had our fights and all that brothers and sisters have but we also got over them and went back to our old ways. When we were kids our parent's house backed up onto a wooded park with a creek that ran through it. At least once a week Shelly and I would go for a walk along the creek bed looking for any kind of treasure we could find.

It was on one of those walks when we turned 18 that our relationship began to radically change. As we were going along she got to talking about some of the different boys at school and how she thought some were cute and others were not. I added my own thought about some of the girls I knew and some of Shelly's girl friends. After a while she got real quite and then said she thought I was cuter than any of the other boys at school.

This kind of shocked me but I quickly told her I thought she was a 100 times prettier than her friends and the girls I knew. With that said she just leaned forward and kissed me on the lips and said thanks. As we kept on walking Shelly reached out and grabbed my hand and held it. Upon reaching our favorite spot we sat down next to each other still holding hands and just talked for a while. After a few minutes Shelly snuggled closer to me and put her arms around me and playfully said she enjoyed being with her boyfriend. I slipped my arm around her and hugged her close and told her that she was the best girl friend any guy could have. And then we kissed again. But this time it was not just a quick kiss of friends but also a kiss of passion.

As we sat there kissing for the first time our feelings for each other changed in ways we never expected. Our passion began to build to the point were Shelly lowered her hand to the hardness in my pants. As she gently rubbed the area I also moved my hands up to the area were her legs met. All the while kissing and feeling each other and rubbing when she suddenly unzipped my pants and pulled my hardness out and began jerking me off with her small soft hands. In the mean time I had undone her pants and began rubbing and fingering her young teenage pussy. Before we knew it we both came from our playing with each other.

After we settled down we kissed one last time and headed home. That night I had a hard time getting to sleep, I kept thinking about what we hand done. The next day when I first saw Shelly at the breakfast table she just gave me a quick glance and told me, "Good morning sleepy head". Since it was the weekend our parents were home and we went out for the day. Later that night just before bed Shelly knocked on my door as asked if she could come in. Once she was inside she sat down next to me on the floor and said she was not sorry about what happened between us but had not planned on it happening. I agreed were her but I also told her that I did not want what happened to affect our relationship. She leaned over and whispered in my ear that it had not but had made it even better.

Over the course of the next year we continued to go for our weekly walks in the park. And each time we would wind up kissing and bringing each other off with our hands. Our weekly sessions were the highlight of our week until we entered the local Junior College. Then things began to change a little more. Half way into our first six weeks we were on our weekly walk in the park when Shelly asked me if had ever heard of the term "blowjob".

I almost fell all over myself at that and said yes, I have. I asked her why and she said some of her friends were talking about it at school and they said it was great because you could not get pregnant that way. Once at our spot we sat there hugging each other when Shelly began feeling my hardness again through my pants. I leaned over and kissed her and lowered my hand to her hot spot. As she lowered my zipper and pulled my dick out of my pants she just lowered her head upon my dick and engulfed the head of it. At first she just sucked but slowly she began to use her tongue on it. Before long I was putting my hands on her head guiding it up and down on it. After several minutes I felt my climax building and started jerking her head faster on my hard dick and then I came in her mouth.

At first she was startled by it but just swallowed it down. After a few minutes she raised up and said that it was not bad. I eased her back on her back and slid her pants off and told here far is far. I moved my mouth to her legs and licked upward toward her honey pot of gold. As I reached her virgin pussy I licked up and down getting a moan from her lips. Slowly I began easing my tongue into her. As I did she moaned even loader. I kept sliding my tongue deeper into her until she was bucking into my mouth. I grabbed her hips to hold her steady but she just kept getting more and more worked up.

When she came it was just like some one had touched her wire a live electric wire. She bucked and trashed crying out my name and pulling my head closer to her pussy. After she had calmed down she told me that was the most wonderful feeling she had ever had. We kissed one final time and headed back home. Over the next year our weekly session's included not just out mutual masturbation but also oral sex on each other. On occasion we did have dates but not anyone seriously. We were spoken for each other.

In our second year of college things advanced again even further, one weekend our parents went out of town on a trip and left us home by ourselves. Shelly and I could not believe our luck. Here we were with the house all to ourselves. Mon and dad left on Friday morning and would not be back until Sunday night. After school Shelly and I got home and ordered Pizza. I went and showered and returned to the living room and found that Shelly had left the room.

I glanced around and saw her headed toward the shower. As I sat there in my shorts and robe Shelly soon returned wearing her baby doll nightgown, she sat down next to me and said she could not believe that we had the house all weekend. She snuggled into my arms and slid her hand into my shorts. As we began pleasuring each other she said she wanted more tonight. At first I began to protest saying what if she got pregnant. She looked me deep in my eyes and said not to worry that what she wanted was for me in her ass. When I heard that I asked her why?

Shelly began to tell me that since she was not on the pill and she wanted me in her that anal sex was our only choice. How do you argue against logic like that? So I just pulled her close and began kissing her. After several minutes she took my hand and lead me into her room. Once there I removed my robe and joined her on her bed. We resumed our kissing and touching I soon found out she was not wearing any panties. I slid her nightgown up and off of her body see her in all her naked glory for the first time. Man, what a sight. Nice firm 35c tits, nipples standing out begging to be sucked, a flat toned stomach that merged with a neatly trimmed pussy and legs that any cheerleader would die for.

And here it was before my eyes the loveliest creature of all. Our passion began building as soon as I lowered my hand and eased into her very familiar pussy. She was moaning and began begging me to eat her. I lowered my head and began to enjoy my meal. As I did I slipped a finger between her ass checks and began rubbing her asshole. An even loader moan escaped from her as I gently slid my finger into her tight ass. I began moving in and out of her ass as she bucked under my tongue. Before long I managed to slip another finger into her ass.

With 2 fingers in her ass Shelly was moaning even louder. I then moved further down and licked her asshole, when I did she screamed and came. As Shelly calmed down I felt her asshole relaxing around my fingers. I began sliding them in and out of her ass. Shelly turned over onto her stomach and raised her ass in the air. I saw the jelly on her bedside table and reached for it. I removed my fingers from her and got a glob and smeared it in and around her asshole. I eased my fingers back into her ass and started working them into her even more. I greased up my dick and lined it up with that tight hole and began pushing into her.

At first it was hard going, as she was not used to it. I continued to apply pressure until the head popped in to her. When that happened Shelly moaned, "Ohhhh!" I asked her if I was hurting her and she just reared back on to me. I slipped into her further. I thought I had dead and gone to heaven. I continued pushing until I bottomed out in her ass. Shelly just moaned out to me, "Oh this is great". Slowly I began working my dick in and out of her ass as she continued to moan her approval. We were going at it very slowly until I felt that feeling I knew so well with her. As my paced quickened I heard Shelly moaning even loader.

As I buried myself deep in her ass and shot off into her she cried out and came too. I rolled us over on our sides and just hugged her and caressed her from behind still joined together. After a few minutes of cuddling Shelly moved anyway and then turned to face me. Still holding her she kissed me and told me that she loved me. I was equally quick to announce my love for her. She was still breathing fairly hard when she said she was looking forward to more of my body. Shelly then moved down and started sucking me back up to a hardness that she knew so well. She then rolled back over on her knees and I knew what she wanted. I moved slowly behind her again and placed the knob of my dick against her asshole.

This time when I pushed in it was a lot easier than before. But just like before she moaned that it felt good. We lasted longer this time and soon we were fucking like too animals in heat. When I shot my load Shelly screamed so hard I thought the neighbors might hear her. At this point we where pretty wiped out for a while. So we cleaned up and headed back to the living room to watch some TV. About an hour and a half later Shelly started rubbing my leg but avoiding my hardening manhood. I then eased my own hand to her pussy and discovered it was soaking wet. I began fucking her with my fingers and a moan escaped from her lips. I slid us down on the floor and moved us into the 69 position. Soon we were eating each other out. We must have been at it for 15 minutes before we both came. It was great having her lovely legs wrapped around my head with her shaking all over. We got up and headed back to her room and went fast asleep.

The next morning I awoke to the smell of bacon being cooked. I walked into the kitchen and found Shelly fixing us breakfast wearing just an apron. She turned her head toward me and said, Good morning, Love". I she went back to what she was doing and all I could do was stare at her tight ass.

As I continued to stare at her I walked up to her and wiggled into her ass Shelly responded by moving her ass against me. But before I could take her she said to sit down and eat up so I would have some strength for the day. As she cleared the table after our meal I was eyeing her ass again. This time I walked up to her and grabbed her and kissed her neck as I rubbed against her. Shelly started moaning form my handling of her tits soon I had her bent over the counter so I could have access to what I wanted and needed. I reached over and got a glob of butter and spread it over her ass and my dick. I then eased in to her as she moaned for me to fuck her in the ass. I grabbed hold of her hips and began thrusting into her.

The faster I went the more vocal Shelly became. With one last lunge I was deep in her ass shooting another load deep into her ass as Shelly began shaking all over. When we had calmed down she lead me into the bathroom for us to clean up. As we washed each other our desire for each other was soon building again. I turned her around and placed her hand on the towel rack and soon buried my self into her lovely ass again. This time I reached around and played with her pussy while I shagged her tight ass. When she came I had to hold her up to keep her from hurting herself. I had not come and she realized it. I lead her back to bed and eased her down and began kissing her lips and neck. I then moved between her legs and grabbed her legs at the knees and lifted them into the air. I thought about just going ahead and taking her other virginity but thought about what might happen so I aimed my dick at her asshole and pushed back into her. As I did Shelly began kissing me and sending her tongue deep into my mouth.

As I was building up to my climax Shelly began begging me to fuck her ass harder. This just served to set me more on fire; soon I was shooting into her as she called out my name. I rolled over until she was on top of me. We hugged and kissed for several minutes until the phone rang. Shelly answered the phone and it was Mom and Dad. They chatted for a few minutes with Shelly still on top of me. Shelly told them I was busy right now with a project and could not come to the phone right know but she told them we were having a great time and that everything was fine and not to worry. As Shelly hung up the phone she whispered that it was all she could do to keep herself calm and cool since I was still buried deep inside her.

Since I was still in a state of hardness, Shelly started moved her ass up and down on my dick. All the time moaning how much she loved the feel of my dick in her ass. When I could not stand it any more I pulled her closer to me and rolled us over until she was on her back and started pounding into her ass. This really got to her as she started coming with screams of joy. Just as her body began to relax I shot off into her ass again. After relaxing for several minutes we cleaned up again. We were both kind of wiped out so we just kicked back for several hours just lounging around the house in a state of nakedness.

Later that afternoon we decided to go to the mall so we dressed and headed out. We held hands most of the time there until we would see someone from school. Then we would act like brother and sister. When we got tired of the mall Shelly told me she was ready to go eat, so we headed off to a nice cozy spot for dinner. I chose a place where I knew that none of our friends would ever think of going. As we sat there we held hands and just gazed into each other's eyes and felt the love between us. I asked her how she felt and she lowered her voice and said she was feeling great a little sore but was looking forward to more when we got home.

As I drove us home Shelly slid over next to me and placed her hand on my leg and started rubbing her hand up and down but avoiding my ever-hardening dick. Once back home we started disrobing each other in a hurry. We were in the den and I wanted her so badly that I led her over to the dining room table and told her I was ready for desert. I eased her down onto the table until she was lying on her back. I eased her forward just enough so that I could begin working on her trimmed pussy with my mouth and tongue. Shelly was trashing around and begging me to eat her out. When she came the table was rocking too. She lay there breathing hard from her orgasm but I was not trough yet. I walked around to the other side of the table and guided her head down until it was at the end of the table. I eased her head slightly off the table and held it in my hands and guided my dick to her lips.

Out of instinct she opened her lips and allowed me access to her wonderful mouth. I eased it into her waiting mouth and slowly slid it. I tilted her head and eased it in further until I heard her gag as it slid into her farther than it had ever been. With myself buried deep in her mouth I began rocking into her face I saw her move her hands down to her pussy and begin to play with herself as I fucked her face. Shelly was bringing herself off with her finger when I shot off into her mouth. As I pulled out of her a little of my spunk dropped onto her face. She moved her hand up wiped it off and licked it off of her fingers. I helped her off the table and we headed back to her room. Once there she became real aggressive as she went down on me sucking me again with her mouth. As she did she slid a hand down and began working a finger into me ass. While she sucked away at me she fucked my ass with her finger. When she felt me getting ready to come she stopped and pulled her finger out of my ass and began kissing me until I had calmed down.

Then she slid down and started to process all over again. Shelly did this 3 times until I was almost out of my head to come. Shelly then climbed up onto me and eased my dick into her ass. As she slid down I could tell it was getting easier for her to take it into her ass. Soon we were on our way to heaven on Earth. As she bucked against me I pumped up into her. When I shot into her ass she came also and collapsed on to me. We rolled onto our sides and just held and kissed each other like good lovers should. We knew that out time together was fast ending, as our parents were due back the next day. So we decided to add this to our weekly trip out into the park. But for now we still had the house for several more hours.

We went back into the den and turned on the TV holding each other close while watching a movie on cable. When I felt her hand move onto my dick I slid my own hand over to her pussy. As we played with each other I began to pull her closer to me. I guided us on to the carpeted floor and moved her into the 69 position. Before long we were bring each other to orgasm. Shelly kept me in her mouth sucking me and licking to keep me hard. I stood up and helped her up I bent her over the sofa so I could have access to her ass again.

I would have loved to have buried myself in her pussy but I knew we could not until she got on the pill. So I greased my dick up to her asshole and gently eased it into her. The more we did this the easier it became. As I pounded into her ass Shelly bucked back into me, begging me to fuck her good. I reached around and just barely touched her clit and she began to come as she did I buried myself deep within her and unloaded into her. We headed back to her room and climbed into bed and just hugged and kissed until we fell asleep.

The next morning I was awakened to her getting out of bed to shower and fix breakfast, I waited a few minutes and followed her into the kitchen after I had showered and shaved. As we ate we chatted about our feeling about each other and came to the conclusion that we should continue as often as we could. Shelly said she planned to get on the pill so we could finally be able to have regular sex as well. Our parents were due back later that after noon so our time was getting shorter all the time.

That weekend had really changed our view toward each other and we were determined to stay together the rest of our lives in one-way or the other. As we were stripping her bed in order to wash the sheets to remove the evidence of our passion Shelly told me her ass was sore from all the use of it in the last 2 days. I asked her if that meant she did not want it again before our parent came home, she thought for a minute and said she thought she could handle it once more. I slid her nightgown up and off of her and guided her onto the bed on all four's. I moved myself behind her and eased into her ass one more time. As I did Shelly told me to take my time and make it last longer. I worked in and out of her asshole at a very slow pace.

We were enjoying the sensation of our loving when it began to build into more and more passion. As we got more excited as we felt our climaxes coming our speed increased. Soon we could not hold back any more and we came together falling together on the bed. We finished washing the bed sheets and putting them back on her bad and dressed. We were sitting in the den when our parent's got back. Our lives returned to our old way of our weekly walks but now we had something new to add to it. Now after our oral sex she would beg me to fuck her ass. Through out our junior year in school this is how our lives went. In our senior year we kept up the same routine until shortly after we graduated.

12