My Sister Rosalie Pt. 02

Story Info
My sister becomes my teacher.
1.9k words
4.43
9.9k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the following morning fully refreshed and still extremely horny. It was Friday, my last day at home as I had to head back to school tomorrow so that I could spend Sunday finishing assignments due on Monday. I was alone in the house - Rosalie at school and everyone else at work. I proceeded to get my laundry done to take back to the U. As I was loading my dirty clothes in the washing machine I noticed a pair of red lace panties in my basket of laundry.

I took the panties in my hand, twirled them around my fingers enjoying the feeling of luxuriousness and nothingness they imparted. I brought the panties up to my nose to inhale the pungent aroma of the wearer's fluids dried upon the flimsy material. I had the intense desire to put them on but being a touch on the heavy side there is no way I would fit into them. I did the next best thing and stuffed them in my pants teasing my cock to increased rigidity. I proceeded to get my laundry going while enjoying the feel of the panties.

Rosalie had obviously left these panties for me. With my laundry in the washing machine I went to my room and pulled out my cock wrapped in my sister's panties. Using 2 hands - one pumping the shaft - the other manipulating the panties on my cock head I was very soon soaking the panties with sperm. I brought the panties up to my nose and inhaled the combined scents of me and my sister. I put the panties on a side table and went to have a shower.

After I showered and put my laundry in the dryer I sat down in an easy chair and fell asleep. In a dream state I began to revisit the previous night. As the dream progressed my fantasies took over and we were completely naked when my other sister came home. My ecstasy was now replaced with fear and guilt as symbolized by me kneeling in a dark confessional telling a priest about all of my perversions.

The confessional was always a place of terror for me. Kneeling in a dark box with a screen between you and your confessor and a dim light in his box backlighting a stern visage of judgement. Since Grade One I underwent this traumatic ritual weekly, confessing any sinful thoughts or actions. Failure to do so would sentence one to eternal damnation.

Rosalie was not subject to as strict norms being the youngest and also being much more forceful in standing up for what she saw as injustices. In fact she often stood up for me and in fact it was her influence that convinced our parents to allow me to go away for university. She was well aware of how their draconian ideas had contributed to the development of my fragile psyche and how important it was for me to get away.

I was drawn out of my nap by the buzzer on the dryer indicating the clothes were done. I went downstairs and proceeded to pack away my clothing. The red panties caught my eye still sitting on the table, the sperm now dry and crusty. I took a quick sniff and thought Rosalie may appreciate seeing that her surprise had the desired effect. I took the panties upstairs and placed them under her pillow. Rosalie had basketball practice that evening and I was going out with some friends so I wouldn't see her until later that evening. I hoped that the panties under her pillow would be incentive to not go to sleep before I got home from my outing.

I went out with my buddies, ate some pub grub and had a few beers. I said I was going to call it an early night as I had a long drive ahead of me tomorrow. We said our good byes and I headed home. When I got home my Dad was in his recliner reading and Mom had already gone to bed. I could see the light was on in Rosalie's bedroom so I walked down the hallway to say goodnight. When I walked into the bedroom Rosalie was lying on top of her covers wearing a white see through baby doll. She was holding the red lace panties up to her nose with a big smile on her face. I could see a large dark wet spot on her white panties and her perfect nipples were hard, straining the fabric of the baby doll top. She patted the bed indicating where I should sit. At this point my cock was uncomfortably hard in my blue jeans.

I sat down on the bed looking into her deep blue eyes. She returned the gaze and thanked me for the surprise bringing the red panties up to her nose. She reached for my left hand placing it on the wet spot. My fingers began to probe for the source of the wetness and found their way underneath the elastic of the bottoms. I gently parted her pubic hairs to reveal her glistening pussy lips. As my fingers spread the supple flaps I inserted my index finger into her wet vagina finding her erect clit. As I rubbed it with the tip of my finger I could feel Rosalie quiver and she let out a quiet moan.

Rosalie moaned "Stop - we can't do this here. We are going to fuck tonight but we have to be smart about it. Go into the living room, get the backgammon board and tell Dad we are going to play in your room so we can listen to music. I will put on my robe, go say goodnight to Dad and meet you in your room." Her plan worked perfectly. Dad's only concern was that we not play the music too loud.

I went into my bedroom, turned on the radio and removed my clothing. I was self conscious about standing there naked so I threw on my robe. A few moments later Rosalie entered the room and shut the door. She slowly approached me as she untied her robe letting it fall to the ground revealing to me her perfect nakedness.

Rosalie tugged on the tie-up securing my robe and with a hand on each shoulder pushed back to let my robe fall to the floor. We kissed passionately and my hands traced the curve of her back down to her firm cheeks. The head of my pulsating cock was rubbing against the wet entry to her cunt. In between moans Rosalie whispered to me, "Is my big brother a virgin?"

"Yes" I whispered back.

"We will fix that. Tonight I need to fuck you. We will save the foreplay lessons for another time. I left you those panties earlier today because I knew you would have a good cum and be able to last longer tonight. Remember that one of the easiest ways to make a woman happy is to last long enough so that she cums as well."

With that said she squeezed the tip of my cock head with her hand leading me to the bed telling me to lie down. I obediently complied, my dick pointing to the ceiling.

Rosalie got up on the bed on her knees at my feet and crawled forward, her nipples rubbing back and forth on my legs sending shivers through my body. When her face got to my cock she grabbed it in one hand and licked the slit clean of precum. She slid forward until her right nipple reached my mouth and I greedily suckled it teasing the nipple with my tongue. I then gave the same attention to the other breast. She then whispered, "Are you ready?"

"Yes." I stammered.

Lifting herself to an upright kneeling position she slid back until her butt encountered my cock. She reached behind and grabbed my cock, lifted her ass, bent my cock forward and slowly lowered her cunt just until the head was enveloped by her pussy lips and the tip of my cock was at the tight vagina opening.

She looked into my eyes saying, "You will remember this forever as will I."

And with that she lowered her pelvis down onto my cock until it completely disappeared sending a major quake throughout my body. I grabbed a tit in each hand and played with the nipples as Rosalie arched her back, sliding ever so slowly up and down my rigid member. I gazed in amazement watching my cock slide in and out of her pussy. I began to thrust upwards in sync with her motion, her moans becoming more feverous, as did my breathing. Her cadence began to increase as the vagina walls began to tighten even more on my cock bringing me ever closer to ecstasy with every motion.

Our eyes locked and I could feel her body start to quake as she rapidly plunged up and down on my cock. She shook violently letting out a quivering moan with my cock fully in her pussy. I could feel the contractions of her vaginal wall. Her body slumped forward and we engaged in fervent kisses as I wrapped my arms around her trembling body. She sat upright once the tremors had subsided and mouthed, " Give it to me big brother." She began to ride my cock with abandon and I thrust furiously feeling the sperm making it's way up the urethra. My body shook and my eyes glazed over as my sperm shot into her pussy.

Rosalie smiled and continued to milk the sperm from my cock. My cock was extremely sensitive post cum and I shivered with every movement of her pussy. Eventually we both laid in each other's arms with my cock still inside my sister's pussy.

Rosalie whispered "That was your first time, how was it?"

"I didn't know anything could feel so good." I replied, a tear rolling down my cheek.

She wiped the tear from my cheek saying, "You were wonderful brother and I want you to know that this wasn't a sympathy fuck. I really wanted your cock. I would love for us to be a couple but society will not allow that to happen. I want to teach you how to please a woman in all ways so that you can find the one that can keep you happy for the rest of your life."

"Thank you." I replied as further tears streamed down my cheek.

As she kissed the tears from my cheek she said, "No need for tears my love. I have plenty more lessons to share with you. We will have to practise a lot."

"You have to go back to school tomorrow. While you are at the university if you see the opportunity to get laid, go for it, don't be afraid. You showed tonight that you can make a girl cum and not every guy can say the same."

"If I do fuck someone it will be you I will be thinking of." I replied.

Rosalie smiled and gave me a long sensual kiss prior to sliding my now limp dick out of her pussy.

"I probably will still be in bed when you leave for the university in the morning. After all it is Saturday. Good luck in your classes and drive safely. I will be thinking about tonight until we can be together again. Love you bro." Rosalie said.

"Love you too sis."

With a final kiss and hug she put on her robe and headed up to bed.

I walked over to the stereo, turned off the radio, shut off the lights and climbed into bed. I was still in awe of what had transpired and the amazing gift I had received from my beautiful sister. I closed my eyes and peacefully drifted off to sleep.