My Sister Started It Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Errr..."

"In between my legs?"

I just sat there with my mouth open.

"At my panties?... Well?"

"Look, I didn't mean to...errr, It's just I looked up and err I saw errr you know. I didn't mean to look. Honest, I don't know why I did, I'm so, so, sorry." I was beginning to panic again.

"OK, OK, calm down little brother. What's got you so worked up? Jeez, it's just my panties, right?"

"Well...yeah, but they're errr, soo, err, different from all your others" I was mumbling and obviously not making much sense.

"Oh... you've been looking through my underwear have you?"

"No, no, I haven't, I promise, but I see them, in the wash and on the line, don't I?" I was desperately trying to make her understand that I wasn't some sort of perv.

"What do you mean? What's different?" She asked.

I couldn't believe I was having this conversation with my sister.

I swallowed hard, I might as well be honest I thought, she seemed to be being reasonable with me. "Yourrrr panties, I've never seen anything like them in the wash or anything, and, they...I don't know, they're different, nicer than your other ones."

"They're lace. Part of my 'special collection.' I don't put them in the wash, I wash them myself and dry them in my room. That's why you've never seen them before."

Whoa! She has a special collection? And she's sat here talking to me about it!

"I've got quite a collection" she added, "Glad you like them."

I let out a little moan.

"Still hard?"

I just looked at her, stunned that she was having this conversation with me, embarrassed at my body's reaction, and turned on for the first time in my life.

Carolyn just let out an excited little giggle, turned, and walked back inside.

And just like that, I found myself hurtling down the road of sexual discovery at 100 miles an hour.

12