My Sister, The Household Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
A family plan and a trip to the nude resort with a friend.
6.9k words
4.65
106.9k
118

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

"Hey Butthead, get out of bed," my older sister Jenny yelled from the bedroom door.

I groaned and buried my head under a pillow. "No," came my muffled reply.

The next thing I knew, she was on top of me trying to pull the pillow off my head and the covers off the rest of me. "Get your lazy ass up. I want to go to the lake and I want to get there before noon."

"It's my only day off and I want to sleep in," I told her as I held onto the pillow and sheet.

She bounced on my stomach as she straddled my body. A moment later, she wiggled her hips and moved down my body slightly to wiggle her hips even harder as she settled on my morning boner. I could feel the heat of her sex under the thin gown and through the sheet.

"Morning wood, my favorite breakfast," she whispered and then giggled. "Too bad dad won't let me."

"I won't tell him, if you won't," I whispered back.

"Tempting, very tempting but no, I'd rather torment you."

Dad stuck his head in the door and said, "Cut out the horse play and get dressed. Your mom will have breakfast ready, very shortly."

Jenny giggled and leaned over closer to me as dad's head disappeared. "I know what mom had for breakfast," she whispered next to my ear.

"Yeah, dad's dick," I shot back at her as I tried to buck her body off mine. All I succeeded in doing was to bounce Jenny hard on my dick, which made us both groan.

She wiggled and grinned at me. "Nope, not even close. She had my pussy with a nice white cream sauce from daddy. I've already had a dozen orgasms today and it ain't even nine yet. Your finding out about the family secret sure put the sex in high gear."

"Glad I could be of help," I replied sarcastically. "Why'd you have to format my hard drive? Now I can't even have any fun that way. Anyway, how'd you know about the camera?"

"Didn't you wonder why I'd keep an empty powder box on my dresser? Did it ever cross your mind that I might use that box for something of my own? I saw the hole in the side as soon as I got in my room and it took even less time to add it all up."

"You found the camera that quick?" I asked not believing my bad luck.

"I use that box to store my pot when I'm home you dummy. Sure I noticed."

"Uh, you smoke weed?"

Jenny giggled. "That question from the guy who was going to make a quick buck off making a cocaine delivery."

"Yeah, but I was just delivering, not using."

"Pot ain't cocaine either. When you screw up, you do it royally," Jenny said with a frown. "You're just lucky it was your first offence and you were still under eighteen, otherwise you'd be having this conversation with a guy named Bubba."

"At least I'd get a blow job." I replied with a smirk.

"Or you might be giving one or getting it up your skinny white ass," Jenny pointed out with a grin.

"Uh, point taken. Look, I know I screwed up and I'm sorry about that, I've been sorry from day one. But, this family thing has me freaked out in more ways than one. How long has this been going on?"

"Since I turned eighteen, well, it started when I confessed to mom that I loved to suck dick. She caught me giving my boyfriend at the time a blowjob. I expected her to be furious but she just grinned and said, "Welcome to the club." After that, we talked and then we ended up in bed together. I got my pussy ate for the first time and found out I liked to eat pussy also."

"How did dad get involved?"

Jenny giggled and whispered, "He came home from work early one Friday and caught us in a sixtynine. My ass was in the air so I got a big dick in it. Actually, it was in my pussy that first time. Later that night it was in my ass. By the end of the weekend, I was hooked on being the household slut. Anybody and anytime as long as it's in the house or our yard."

"Holy shit, how did I miss all this?"

"You were too wrapped up in football, computer porn, and fantasizing about little Lisa," Jenny said. At my startled look, she grinned and nodded, "Yeah, I know all about your lust for little Lisa. To tell the truth, I lust after her too. Man, I'd love to get my head between her thighs. That red hair makes my mouth water."

"Mine too," I replied, "Not to mention the boner she produces every time I see her."

"Maybe I should invite her to the lake," Jenny whispered thoughtfully, her hips shifting back and forth on my hard dick.

"And then she could sleep over in your room and you could put my camera back in the powder box," I said with a big grin.

"Dad has your camera but don't worry, I gave him an idea that he might just go for."

"Huh?" I asked in confusion.

"Don't worry about it, it'll all work out believe me," Jenny said as she got off the bed. She made sure to pause at just the right moments to flash her wet pussy at me.

When I licked my lips, she giggled. "We'll have to do a sixtynine of our own when you're off probation."

"Uh...." I got out as she headed for the door.

Jenny paused and looked back at me. "Get your ass out of bed," she said loudly and then grinned.

I tossed the covers back and lifted my hard-on up right. Now it was her turn to lick her lips. "Oh yeah," she whispered as she turned and headed down the hall.

I laughed at the lustful look on her face and rolled out of bed. Today might be a good day after all.

*****

Dad was wearing shorts and a t-shirt as he ate breakfast. Jenny still had on her gown and mom made me stop in my tracks as I entered the kitchen. Short shorts with her ass cheeks hanging out at the bottom and a thin white wife beater shirt were all I saw from the back. A bib apron covered her front.

"Sit down and eat," Dad said. "We have some things to talk about."

I glanced at Jenny as I crossed the room and sat down. She grinned at me and took a bite of her waffle.

"Morning Jim," mom said without turning around. "Get a waffle, I'll have another couple ready in a minute."

I forked a waffle off the plate in the middle of the table and started to butter it. As I forked a second one, Jenny said, "Dad wants to know how hard it would be to put cameras all over the house and outside."

"The cameras aren't a problem. They make several different types of hook ups. Some are wired and some are wifi. The wifi are the easiest as you don't have to mess with wires. How many cameras are we talking about and do you want them to record and save or just monitor?"

I could see dad seriously thinking about my question, which was unusual in and of itself. After a moment, he replied, "Maybe a dozen cameras, counting the ones for the pool and backyard."

"No problem. A couple of six camera sets would do the trick easily." I told him.

"What's the difference between recording and monitoring other than the obvious?" He asked and then took a bite of his waffle.

I grinned at the way he worded that and said, "If you want to record then you'll need a lot of hard drive space to store the video. The files can get huge. That's why I used a motion detector with mine." If dad had my camera and stuff then he already knew I was recording something.

Dad looked at me as he chewed his waffle. I couldn't read the look so I decided to ignore it and eat my breakfast. After a minute, he said, "Yeah, I saw your equipment and I saw the size of the file you had recorded."

I glanced at Jenny, panic written on my face. She grinned and said, "I couldn't let all your hard work go to waste." She emphasized the word hard and dad chuckled.

Mom looked around and with a grin added, "I thought he caught all of our good sides."

"Yeah, your ass, my ass, and dad's ass, one behind the other," Jenny said with a giggle.

"You made a copy before you formatted my hard drive? Then why format my hard drive? All you had to do was wipe the file." I asked Jenny.

"I was in a hurry and anyway, you know how much I like to torment you. Now, you can't even watch Internet porn until you reload the computer."

"Bitch," I growled under my breath, which made Jenny grin.

"What kind of money are we talking about? For cameras, equipment, hard drives, computers, and such. I'm talking about a first class operation," Dad said, ignoring my comment to Jenny.

"Is this going to be for personal use or for an Internet porn site for pay?" I asked with a grin as what Jenny had said earlier clicked in my mind.

Dad looked at Jenny. "Did you tell him your idea?"

"No dad, he's smarter than he looks on some things. Internet porn is right up his alley."

"Internet porn?" Mom asked turning around from the counter. "What are you up to Herb?"

"It's just an idea Jenny and I were tossing around. As much as watching ourselves on that video turned us all on, I was wondering if it would turn other people on. I had planned on selling DVD's but maybe the Internet would be a safer and easier way to go."

"You're going to show other people our lovemaking?" Mom asked sharply. "What a kinky idea," she added with a big grin. Then she frowned and asked, "What if our friends see us? What about my boss or yours?"

"Good questions," Dad said and then looked at me.

"When did I become the Internet porn expert?"

Jenny choked on her bite of waffle as she tried to laugh and swallow at the same time. I gave her a dirty look and then frowned as I saw mom and dad both grinning. "Ok, so I'm as close as we've got in the family."

I thought a minute and then said, "If it's a pay site then we can monitor memberships and get addresses from credit card payments and such. We flag any addresses in this zip code. That way we'll know who's on line from this area. We can either reject them or we can hold the site over them as blackmail."

"You can do all that?" Mom asked with a surprised look on her face.

"It's the Internet mom, not rocket science," Jenny said with a grin.

"Ok wise guy, whose going to set up the website and do all the programming?" I asked Jenny with a smirk.

"No problem, no problem at all. I can get a couple of the computer geeks from school to do all that. All it'll cost me is a couple of blowjobs and a couple of free memberships," was her smug reply.

"Computer Science is going to be my major in College so I can maintain it later on," I told everyone.

"With you both in college, there won't be much to show," Mom said and then sighed. "It's going to be lonely around here also."

"What if Jenny and I both went to the local college instead of State? We'd be home, then there would be our college friends over, and that makes for all kinds of interesting possibilities. No one would really need to know about all the cameras and such."

Jenny grinned and nodded. "You're sneakier than I am but I don't know about transferring schools. I have a lot of friends at State and I'd have to start over here."

"You make friends quickly," Mom said with a wink at Jenny.

Jenny giggled and replied, "But mom, not all of my friends sleep with me."

"You notice, she said not all, so I assume most of them do," I said with a leer in Jenny's direction. When she stuck her tongue out at me, I laughed.

"We could invite your sister Babs over here instead of always going over there," Dad said thoughtfully.

Mom grinned and then shivered, "I'd love to see my baby sister on film, especially if she had her pretty face buried in my pussy while you fucked her from behind."

"Uncle Harry's long slender dick feels so good up my ass," Jenny said dreamily.

Mom giggled and then whispered, "Mine too. I'm so glad my little sister doesn't like anal because Harry sure does."

I sat looking from my sister to my mom and back again. I never suspected that anyone else in the family was involved in the goings on around here. Then my mind snapped to my cousin Liz and I groaned softly.

Jenny looked at me sharply and then grinned. "Cousin Liz of the double D hooters and fine round ass just hit brother Jim between the eyes."

Dad grinned and winked at me. "Probation is hell, isn't it?"

"Your cousins Sandy and Randy turn eighteen next month," Mom said to no one in particular.

"I've never tried twins at the same time," Jenny whispered and then shivered. "And those two are delicious looking."

Dad grinned at Jenny and shook his head. Looking at me he said, "Figure out everything we need for a complete system and get me some numbers on the money. Also, write me up a little something explaining it all. What it is, what it does, and what part it plays in the whole operation. I want a basic understanding of the whole shooting match."

"That'll take a little time, maybe I should stay home today and get started reloading my computer. I can do the list and the price checks on line. It'll be a lot quicker."

"It can wait, you'll be off probation in a few weeks. Then you'll have plenty of time for your computer and all," Dad said. "Anyway, Jenny wants you to go with us, a real family outing to the lake. The whole family together."

I sighed and took a bite of my waffle. Jenny grinned at my frown and said, "I think I'll call Lisa and see if she wants to go with us. I haven't seen her in a couple of months. It'll give us a chance to catch up on things."

"Make sure she knows we're going to Potters Landing and what that means," Mom said as she sat a plate with more waffles on the table and sat down to eat.

"What's Potters Landing and what's special about it?" I asked.

"It's clothing optional," Mom replied as she buttered her waffle.

"And very open and laid back about what is allowed to go on," Dad added with a wink in mom's direction.

"Clothing optional as in naked?" I asked, my eyes darting to mom and then to Jenny.

Jenny giggled and nodded. "Lisa too," she whispered and then added under her breath, "I hope."

*****

I ended up riding with Lisa and Jenny on the way to the lake.

When we stopped to pick her up, her first question was, "What's twerp doing here?"

Jenny looked at her friend and frowned. "He's not seven anymore. He has grown up if you haven't noticed. He's turned into a pretty nice guy, if you'd just give him a chance to be himself around you."

"I haven't got any use for a jail bird," Lisa said with a frown in my direction.

I just shrugged. I could have told her who I was delivering the coke for but she wouldn't have believed me. I hadn't ratted him out to the cops but they already had his name from someone else. I figured they were still building a case against him. It was only a matter of time.

"It's nice to see you also, Lisa," I said as I thought of the place we were going. If she went along with the nude part, then I would see far more of her than I ever had before. The thought made my dick twitch.

During the ride to the lake, I kept waiting for Jenny to say something about the place we were going. They talked about nearly everything under the sun except that. Maybe Jenny had already told her when they talked on the phone. In any case, I was ready to drool and then drool some more.

At the gate to Potters Landing, we stopped while dad punched in a code to open it. There was a small sign that said, "Clothing Optional from this point on."

Lisa did a double take on the sign and then said, "Hey, this place is for nudists."

"I'm sorry, do you have a problem with that?" Jenny asked.

"Well, no, not really. We've seen each other naked before and other adults I'm not worried about." She glanced over her shoulder at me. "I'm not so sure I want to be naked around him. He's probably got a camera hid in a shoebox somewhere."

I held up my hands and wiggled my fingers. "Nope, no shoeboxes."

"He won't be a problem," my sister said. "He'll be too busy drooling at you, me, mom, and any other female in sight. It'll overload his pea brain and he'll probably pass out."

Lisa frowned and said, "I'll just keep my bikini bottoms on."

I grinned behind Lisa's back but Jenny openly pouted. Lisa looked at her friend and then giggled. "We'll see how things go." I wiped the grin off my face quickly as she glanced back at me.

"There won't be any problems, I promise." I told her solemnly.

"There better not be or I will kill your little scrawny ass," Lisa said threateningly.

Years ago she might have been able to keep that promise but not now. Football, riding my bike, and working for the city had filled my body out. Mother Nature had added a dick that stayed hard almost 24/7.

*****

As we passed through the gate, I had a hard time figuring out which way to look. There weren't a lot of people there but they were all naked and over half of them were female. A towel over your shoulder, shoes of some sort, sunglasses, and a hat seemed to be the dress code for most. Occasionally, someone would have a bag over his or her other shoulder. Those became more numerous as we neared the lake.

As sis pulled into the parking lot, I nearly had heart failure; there were naked women everywhere. The tent in the front of my shorts was about to burst. Jenny grinned and winked at me as she turned to get her bag out of the back seat.

Lisa slowly got out of the car and stood looking around. I was waiting for her to move so I could slide the seat forward and get out myself. I wasn't sure what I was going to do about the hard-on I was sporting but I'd figure that out when I had too.

Jenny came around the car and looked at Lisa. "Are you alright with this girlfriend?"

"I'm wondering who's here that I might know or who might know me. I'm not too sure what my mom would say if she found out I had been here."

Jenny grinned. "People who run around naked at places like this normally don't talk about it to people who don't."

"Mom would rather die than come to a place like this. To her, all these people are sinners of the worst kind." Lisa looked at Jenny and giggled. "She'd shit if she knew I was about to join them."

With that said, she pulled her t-shirt off over her head. I'm not sure whose mouth was hanging open more, Jenny's or mine. Lisa was naked from the waist up. Her full breasts were pale where her bikini top normally covered them. Her nipples were so hard they were crinkly around the base, as was the large dark circle under them.

"Holy shit, girlfriend," Jenny whispered softly.

I just nodded in agreement.

"What?" Lisa asked, a hint of confusion in her voice. "You've seen me naked before."

"Yeah, but you've grown since then."

Lisa giggled and rubbed her palms over her breasts. She shivered hard enough for her shoulders to shake. "And they've gotten even more sensitive, if you can believe it."

"No way. I remember you coming three times just flicking your fingernail against one of your nipples."

"I still can and do," Lisa whispered.

"This I've got to see," I heard someone whispered and then I realized I had said it.

Lisa frowned in my direction and said, "Not in this lifetime or the next." Looking at Jenny she asked, "Can we get away from him? He's leering at me."

Jenny giggled and said under her breath, "He ain't the only one."

Lisa looked at Jenny hard and then whispered, "You've always looked at me funny. I expect it."

"That's not a funny look, that's pure lust," I said and then laughed.

"Behave," Jenny said to me. "Or I'll lock you in the car."

"Like I'm not smart enough to push the little button and unlock the car," I replied sarcastically.

Jenny pulled her t-shirt off over her head and threw it at me. "I told mom to drowned you where you were born."

I tossed her shirt back to her and grinned. "Yeah, I love you too."

Lisa shivered as a breeze blew across her breasts and nipples. "This feels so weird in an exciting, wild way."

Jenny ran her hands over her breasts and paused to pinch one nipple and then the other. Lisa's eyes followed Jenny's hands and then she whimpered softly as she watched Jenny pinch her own nipples. Jenny grinned as she rolled and pulled on her nipples, her eyes on Lisa.

Lisa groaned and whispered, "I'd come big time if I did that with you watching."

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers
12