My Sister: The Porn Star

Story Info
Sibling's slutty activities are uncovered.
5.5k words
4.41
279k
181
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers

Disclaimer: Please note there is a watersports scene in this story so if you don't like then beware.

*

Mum and Dad were away for the weekend. I was 18 and broke and horny so I turned on my computer and surfed the web for porn. Nothing new there, but this time I was armed and ready, I had just got my first credit card a week ago and I intended to put it good use. Like a kid in a sweetie shop I browsed the various hardcore sites catering to all sorts of tastes (and believe me, I had quite a few kinky tastes that were not exactly 'normal'). After an hours hard searching (and masturbating) I had quite a few to choose from and was ready to make a decision when I came across one that instantly took my eye.

It was cheaper than the others thanks to a one month deal, it seemed to have various kinky sub-sites that all took my fancy and some of the girls on the preview page were names of porn stars I had actually heard of. So without further ado I invest my plastic and set about downloading some hardcore pornography. I felt so dirty and nasty and so aroused all at the same time.

Like I said there were various sites to choose from and I immediately centred on one that specialised on rough, nasty fucks. The blurb said the interviewer spoke to the girl before the sex and found out all about them, tried to get inside their heads, upset them then just give them a hard fucking in all their available holes.

When I loaded up the screen I was presented with a cornucopia of mug shots of the girls and their names. There were some real beauties to be sure, blondes, brunettes, redheads, older women and younger girls, all looking sexy as fuck. But as I scanned them my eyes alighted on one in particular. She looked just like Christina Aguilera in her 'Dirrty' music video and was called 'Barbi' but more than that she looked facially just like my big sister Barbara! As I clicked the picture to bring up the pictures and video to down load I thought about Barbara and whether this could be right.

My sister was three years older than me and had left the family home in Scotland to pursue her dreams of acting in America just over a year ago. She was a good looking girl but I guess those were ten a penny in Los Angeles and as far as we were concerned she had just been waiting tables and doing other restaurant jobs while waiting for a break. She was free spirited and single minded and always willing to try something so it wouldn't surprise me to see her do something like this but still, I was dubious until I saw the pictures, profile and more appear on my screen.

There is not much that can prepare you for the sight of your very own sister, completely naked, in a full frontal with a black dick buried to the hilt in her shaven pussy while two other black dicks are inching into her wide open mouth from either side. It was her alright! Her hair might have become a much trashier blonde colour and she seemed to be caked in much more make up than normal but I would have recognised her playful blue eyes anywhere and as I sped through the other pictures (and seeing that she was featured on most of the sites in the package - the main picture had been from one called "Black Gang Bangs") I was astounded to find my own cock was hardening at an alarming rate.

Breathlessly I downloaded the first video of hers from a site charmingly called "Whore Holes" and minutes later there could be no uncertainty, despite the put on accent there could be no doubt that it was my big sister sitting on a cream couch in just a sky blue, two piece bikini being interviewed as a porn star. To begin with he asked her about herself and she admitted she originally came from Scotland and was trying to be a big star. Quickly the questions became more personal and crude.

Did she have a father? (yes). Had she ever had sex with him? (NO!). What age had she lost her virginity? (sixteen)? Any brothers and sister? (One brother). Ever fuck him? (no)

I sat transfixed as the questioning went on and the interviewer got harsher to her, calling her a slut, a whore and worse. Barbara just smiled back and agreed with him that she was all those things. Then he had her strip off and I gazed on my sisters naked tits and pussy for the first time. He had her point her backside at the camera and pull her ass cheeks apart to show her asshole. She was a beautiful girl but looked really trashy with her long, streaked blonde hair, her thin waist on her short body and her pert tits (was that a pierced nipple?!). Then the interviewer told her to tell the viewers exactly what she was

"I'm a piece of shit whore" she beamed proudly at the camera.

At that point the interviewer bowed out and the male star came on camera. I wasn't conscious I was doing it but I was stroking my dick as the slightly balding, naked, white guy approached her sporting the biggest cock I had ever seen (not that I had seen many!).

I couldn't take my eyes off the next thirty minutes or so of footage as my big sister did pretty much everything I could imagine sexually and a whole lot more besides. He started out by fucking her face, and I mean fucking it, not her giving him a blow job. That ten inches of man meat seemed to disappear relentlessly inside Barbara's mouth, I could not believe she could swallow his whole cock and keep going. Her face quickly covered in slobber and saliva and then he sat on the sofa and offered his ass for her to lick and I watched amazed as my big sister giggled, got on her knees and started eating out this guys ass. Despite what was meant to be an intimidating atmosphere she was enjoying herself, my god she wanted to be on camera badly!

Rimjob enjoyed, the guy took control again and dumped her on her hands and knees on the floor and gave her a hard fucking in the doggy position, stopping long enough to have her suck his cock a couple of times during the fuck. They moved on to him sitting on the sofa and her stretching her ass to slip over his hard cock and he gave her an assfuck as she gave a chorus of excited yelps. I mean, she even allowed him to pull out on a few occasions so she could suck again at his cock. Jeez, my sister, an ass-to-mouth porn slut!

It was as her mouth enveloped his cock that I was especially excited by the action, watching her manipulate a cock in her mouth was proving to be such a turn on for me and I couldn't help but wonder how it would feel for her to have her soft, red lips around my cock. As I wondered that and jerked off furiously the on screen action moved to the pop shot and the guy stood over my kneeling sister and jerked himself off until her sprayed a major load of cum on her mouth and nose. The sight of Barbara, smiling, with cum dripping from her face as she waved goodbye was enough to send me over the edge and I came myself, spraying a load over my monitor screen on her static image. I stared at it for the longest time as the guilt hit me in a huge wave and I tried to comprehend what I (and she) had done.

The computer was turned off and I went for a long walk to try and regain my senses, to try and talk myself into acting responsibly about it but the more I thought about what I had seen and done the more I felt a stirring in my loins and an unstoppable desire to see more. I was ashamed to almost run the last five minutes home and get the computer turned on again.

This time I downloaded and watched her scene from the "Black Gang Bangs" site and was spellbound from the first. My god, the scene started with 'Barbi' being led into a room filled with muscled black guys on a leash. She was stark naked and within seconds was begging to be filled up with their big, hard cock. For the whole forty or so minutes that remained of the scene I don't think there was a full minute where Barbara did not have at least two cocks inside her. She was double and triple penetrated and in one particularly memorable moment she was sat down on one guys cock while four others crowded around her face with their stiff cocks and her eager, wet mouth alternated at licking and sucking each one of them. The climactic sight was of Barbara on her knees as these guys crowded around her, begging for their cum, almost desperate for it and them delivering. As they took it in turns to cum on her face she was quickly a cum-splattered mess and she ended the scene licking her lips and licking cum from her fingers like a totally cock crazy slut.

I sought out all her scenes; there was a Point of View one, where the watcher could imagine it was his cock being sucked and fucked (oh boy did I enjoy that one). There was a BDSM one, where she was thoroughly dominated by a real nasty brunette bitch, who just seemed to get off on dominating and abusing Barbi, slapping and spanking her, tying her up and making her eat the bitch out. Jeez, there was even a piss scene where my sister sat chatting away in a bath tub as three men took it in turns to piss all over her, on command she opened her mouth and both gargled and drank some, admitting to the camera she was a whore doing this just for the cash.

Hell, there was even a scene where the Director from the "Whore Holes" shoot drove her down to an adult video store and led her through to the back room, past all the customers in little more than a lacy, white baby doll outfit. He then announced that if any of the guys in the store wanted a suck or a fuck she would do them. By now I was totally confused as to what to think at watching my sister suck off a line of guys of all shapes and races before allowing them to watch as a guy who couldn't have been less than sixty years old fucked her in the missionary position.

I spent the weekend downloading a whole lot more porn but none of it grabbed me the way Barbi's had, how could it? And of course, the perfect end to my weekend came when my parents arrived back on Sunday night with the news that Barbara was coming home for a two week holiday over Christmas in a little over a months time!

So I had a lot of time to consider what I should do. Should I tell her that I knew what she had done? If I did, how would she react to me knowing? I decided to keep it quiet, I didn't want her knowing what types of sites I like to visit and anyway how do you start a conversation with your older sibling about her being a porn star? I couldn't come up with anything anyway. But in less than an hour of her being back in the family house I knew that I could not keep silent about it. Barbara had come back a different girl than the one that had left home. She was dressed in designer clothes, had that annoying mock American twang to her accent and was almost boasting of the work she was getting and the upcoming projects she had planned. To mum and dad she was just the greatest and it wasn't long before I got the usual schtick of what a layabout and waster I was and why didn't I get up and work like my big sister. At that comment I retorted sarcastically.

"Oh, I don't think I've got the attributes she does to do her kind of work."

It flew right over my parents heads but Barbara gave me a sharp look as if wondering if I could ever know her dirty secret. I said no more and she seemed to forget about it, after all what were the odds of me finding out? Then the conversation came round to whether Barbara was dating anyone in America and her answer was typically non-committal.

"I've been with a few guys but no-one special yet. What about you Joe, have you actually had a girlfriend yet?"

Just like the old days where we spent hours making sly digs at each other, always trying to one up the other. I was even more tempted to spill all about her 'work' but kept quiet, knowing my time would come. Still I fired off a smart answer.

"No Barbi, just my own right hand!"

Whether she realised my using her stage name was on purpose I don't know because my mum flew up into a fit at that comment and she and my dad ordered me from the table and I stormed out in a mood. Welcome home sis! I went down the pub and a few drinks and brooded about her return, then had another few drinks and got properly drunk

I woke up the next day with a throbbing head and a stinking hangover, the only consolation was that my college was closed for the Winter break and mum and dad were at work all day, I would have the house to myself. Shit! I wouldn't because my bitch of a sister was home! I held my head and bemoaned my luck as I thought how easily she had wound me up the day before. I don't know if it was fate or just the hangover working on me but I decided that I would show her, she wasn't going to laugh at me. So when Barbara finally emerged at eleven o'clock and sauntered through o the kitchen in her fluffy white dressing gown as I prepared my own breakfast I just gave her time to sit at the table and pour herself some orange juice into at glass before hitting the play button on the remote control for the cheap DVD player we had in the kitchen.

The disc inside the player was one I had just burned from my computer this morning and was set to start at just my favourite point. The words shouted around the room.

"I'm a piece of shit whore."

That certainly got Barbara's attention! She looked up like a startled rabbit caught in a lorry's headlamps as she first gawped at the TV then guiltily at me. I, of course, returned a smug, knowing smile to my big sister as the screen moved on to her greedily sucking on a big, fat cock. She was shaken for a moment but quickly regained her composure to get up, come over to me, hold my stare, take the remote and pause the disc with the cock buried in her mouth.

"So you know. Might have guessed you were a dirty little pervert. I guess that's what you meant with your smart little comments last night. Well you know, so what? What are you going to do about it?"

"Mum and dad would be so proud of their little angel, eh? To find out she's a cock sucking, ass licking, piss drinking slut!"

"You little prick! I guess they'd be overjoyed to find out you're a dirty little pervert who buys porn on the internet."

It was a fair point and I really wouldn't have told my parents I just wanted to get under her skin a bit more.

"Yeah, well I wouldn't tell them anyway. I just wanted you to know I know your not all you claim to be so don't try and pretend otherwise with me."

I ejected the disc and stamped off to my room to ram on my headphones and listen to some music and try to forget the dumb stunt I had just pulled.

About fifteen minutes later I was aware of some movement at my door. I turned around to find Barbara leaning on the door frame, playing with her long blonde hair with her fingers and looking at me kinda funny.

"What?" I demanded of her.

"Nothing, I was just wondering..."

"What?" this time a bit more interested and polite (while also wondering if she had anything on under that fluffy dressing gown - it didn't look like it!).

"Well, just that, I wondered if you had the rest of the footage on your computer. I've never seen it all."

I hadn't expected that and it kinda threw me a bit and before I knew what I was doing I was scooting onto the bed and letting her sit next to me on the computer stool. Wordlessly, I zipped through my files (trying not to look embarrassed at the large numbers of porn files I had downloaded) and played some of her scenes on the monitor. What a weird hour we then spent as we watched her various hardcore pornographic scenes on the computer, she with her legs crossed and me trying to hide the all too obvious bulge at me crotch. I didn't succeed, while she actually giggled at the sight of her being pissed on she turned around to look a me to gauge my reaction and observed my straining dick.

"You like watching this stuff? It turns you on seeing me do all those things?"

It was more a statement than a question. My silence spoke volumes and were it not for the soundtrack of Barbara's moans and groans from the sex scene the air would have held a heavy ominous silence. She looked like she was mulling something over, some great, heavy question. When she did speak, her piercing blue eyes held me entrance.

"Do you want to see the real thing?"

I flapped my mouth like a lost goldfish but the hard ridge in the crotch of my trousers told my answer and I did nothing to stop her standing up and sexily undoing the fluffy belt around her short dressing gown. When it came loose her whole gown fell away and I saw that indeed I had been correct she was stark naked under it! My eyes must have been on stalks as I sat inches away from those perfect little titties and the smoothly shaven pussy that I had spent the best part of the last month masturbating over in sex movies. She had a strange look in her eyes, one that I had never seen before she went away to America, like living over there had given her more experiences than I could ever dream of.

"Like it?"

"Um yeah, you are real hot sis."

Lame, I know but I wasn't thinking too straight by that point. I wasn't helped in the straight thinking stakes when she stepped forward and stroked my hard cock through the fabric of my denims.

"It's about time you were with a real woman, wanna do it? Wanna live out those wank fantasies of yours? Real life is so much better than computers, you know?"

Before I could stammer out any kind of answer she had leaned in towards m, and as her nipples brushed my shirt she kissed me on the lips. It was intoxicating and while it might have been wrong there was no way back now.

"So what did you like in the films? What do you want to do?"

"All of it. Everything, I want to do it all with you."

I had said it before I had thought of all that entailed but it was the truth, I had fantasised about doing all kinds of things with my big sister ever since that first day I had seen her picture on the web site and now they were about to come all true. In an instant she was tugging at my shirt and trousers and I was as naked as she was while lying on my bed, she stood over me and I was overpowered by the sexual strength that she seemed to radiate, she was obviously so experienced and knowing compared to me and she seemed to relish being in control of the situation. She shoved me back and sank to her knees and I felt her soft lips on my cock.

It was to be the first blow job of my life and it felt like absolute magic. Her lips engulfed my member and her mouth was quickly sucking and gasping at it, expertly coating it in saliva and slobber and using her hand to excite my dick even further. I looked down my body to see her small head, covered by that light blonde hair bobbing rhythmically up and down, she seemed to sense I was looking and looked up with wide eyes and what a sight that was with my seven inch hard cock half in her mouth as she met my gaze. Her fingers felt at my balls and rolled them and stroked them with a practiced expertise. I wasn't about to be able to hold out against such expert ministrations and I quickly felt the sperm in my balls boil up, my cock tense up and knew I was about to prematurely shoot my load. Barbara knew it too, she withdrew her mouth for a second to flash me a smile and whisper seductively to me.

"Inside me brother. Come in my mouth."

Having spoken her gasping mouth again found my cock and took it inside just as I felt the hot semen race up it's length and squirt out in a powerful orgasm in her mouth. I fired two more lots of it there and she withdrew her mouth so that she could stroke and milk my member for the remaining drops, giving me such a turn on as I watched it slow drop into her waiting, cum covered mouth. She opened her mouth to show me my white load balanced precariously on her flat tongue and then took an almighty swallow and when she reopened her mouth it was gone. She had swallowed my load!

"Like that Joe? Do you like what your big sisters learned out west?"

My answer was a fairly unintelligible stammer but again my sister took charge. We had fought (like most siblings do) like cat and dog and now we were fucking like rabbits. Her hand took my limp dick and she dipped her head again to lick the stray cum from it.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers
12