My Sister Wants to Hire Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am thrusting hard into her, playing games with the angles. She hasn't said anything. Does she hate what I am doing? Am I hurting her? She isn't complaining. I would sense if she were in distress, right? I am positive, I would. Without a conscious thought, my left-hand reaches forward and runs my fingers through her matted, wet, hair. I grab a large amount of hair as I am running my fingers run through her hair. In a flash, I clench my fist, and pull up, forcing Beth to push up off the bed, and suspend in front of me, guided by my hand.

I push down and pull back, causing her chest to push out, I can see her awesome breasts. With my right hand, I start sucking those awesome breasts. I have stopped fucking my sister; I have no leverage, I am displaying my sister and slapping her tits. She starts moaning, her orgasm is near. I let go of the hair and grab both hips again. I am now at my fastest fucking speed I have. I neglect everything else to garner more speed, and slam her body as hard as I can.

In no time at all, Beth orgasms hard. She screams loud and turns into a quivering mess of skin, and bones. I check, and her heart is racing, her breathing is shallow, her eyes unresponsive. Once I can move, I check the clock, we have thirty minutes. I cover Beth and turn off the cameras. I take a shower.

At 11:00, I assist Beth with taking a shower, and then I drive her home. She is too tired. While there, I get my equipment. Roger doesn't look much better.

As I am walking out, I look at Roger, and say, "Bah, old people, you just can't take it anymore."

Roger barely has enough energy to give me the bird, say goodnight, and close the door. I doubt they have sex tonight. Once I get home, I bring all my equipment inside, and then straight to bed I go.

+++++

I check my film of Beth, and me, nothing looks horrible, perfect. I am worried about Roger; did he even remember to turn the camera on? It turns out Roger did an excellent job of having sex in front of the camera and used the GoPro rather well for a rookie. I can't ask for anything else. Their night was a lot different than ours. Every hour they quick fuck and then spend an hour recovering. It bothered me that they looked like this wasn't their first time together. They were too comfortable with each other.

Then I found it, a sound byte that tore me up on the inside. The girl whispers softly, "I love you, Roger." HOLY FUCK! WHAT THE HELL ROGER! I WILL KILL THE MOTHER FUCKER! Then he says, "I am still married."

What the hell does that mean? I am still married, so I can't love you. Or is it I am still married, and it is just a matter of time? What do I tell my sister? Fuck, this could end it.

Two hours later, mom has convinced me to do nothing. Because I am a professional, I can't help or hinder either party. Mom promises to investigate further, but she wants me to keep my nose out of it and continue as before.

I wish my character were that good. Monday, I take that clip and shot my own movie. I have the camera on a tripod looking at me, and I have a boom microphone in my hand. I talk about the technical specifications of the device. Then I say, here is an example of what these things do. I play the clip starting with I love you. I then ask, "Continue, or are we done?"

I send that on DVD via courier to Roger at work. A few hours later, I get a text message, "Not in love with her, we will continue."

That's what I expected either way. He knows I know, mission accomplished.

To be continued ...