My Sister's Deception Ch. 03

Story Info
Jen, Meghan and I went shopping, dancing and to bed.
8.3k words
4.76
147.7k
153

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time we finally caught up with Meghan, it was getting close to noon. She and Jen chatted for a couple of minutes on the phone, and we agreed to meet her for lunch.

Jen and I walked into the restaurant twenty minutes later, hand in hand.

Meghan saw us when we were still several feet away from her, and her mouth dropped open.

"You've gotta be kidding me," she said.

"Was I not supposed to come with?" I asked.

Meghan looked at me, her eyebrows wrinkled, and then her expression changed. She shook her head.

"No, you're fine," she said. "I'm glad you came. I wanted you to come."

She shifted on her feet, folded her arms and looked at us.

"What?" Jen asked.

"You did it again, didn't you?" Meghan asked.

"Is it that obvious?" Jen asked, biting her lip.

"Yes. Yes, it is."

"What?" I asked.

Meghan looked at me.

"Jen has the 'FF' look," she said.

"The 'FF' look?" I asked.

"Oh. You have it, too," Meghan said.

"'Freshly fucked,'" Jen said, smiling.

"You both have this glow about you that practically screams 'I just got laid,'" Meghan said. "Geez. The two of you went back to bed and went at it as soon as I left, didn't you?

"You're just jealous," Jen said, squeezing my arm and kissing me.

"No, I'm not," Meghan said.

"Yes, you are," Jen replied.

"Okay, maybe a little, but right now, I'm hungry," Meghan said.

A few minutes later, we were seated at a table, reading menus and waiting on our drink order.

"Did you at least wait for me to get out of the parking lot?" Meghan asked. "Because you know I almost came back upstairs to get one of the catalogs I forgot."

"Oh, don't even start," Jen said. "It's not like I'd have been setting you up like you did me that time I caught you and Denny."

Meghan's mouth dropped open and a flush of red rose rapidly from her neck to her face and ears.

"Kyhl does not need to know about that," Meghan said, blushing.

I looked over at Jen, sensing a good story needing to be told.

"So, I'm spending the weekend with them a few months back, right?" Jen ignored the daggers Meghan stared into her. "I don't remember what we'd been doing, but I was really tired and went to take a bath. I get through with my bath, the lights haven't been turned off, but they've been dimmed way down. I'm thinking they may have gone to bed already.

"So I've got my pajamas on," Jen said, "and I walk into the edge of the living room and there they are. Denny's sitting there naked, cock sticking straight up in the air, and Meg's on her knees in front of him, equally naked, sucking him off."

"Sex usually works better naked," Meghan said, smiling as her blush deepened.

Jen nodded, obviously no t finished with her story.

"Meg sees me, stops sucking him, crawls into his lap and mounts him."

Meghan smiled and looked away, her face still flushed.

"I don't think Denny ever knew I was there," Jen said.

"He knew," Meghan said, looking back. "Not at first, but it was his idea to have sex there in the living room. And when I asked him if he was out of his mind..."

She stopped, her eyes darting from me to Jen and back.

"What?" I asked.

"He reminded me that both of us got really turned on by the thought of someone watching us having sex," she replied. "One thing led to another, and..."

She bit her lip and blinked hard, looking at Jen.

"When I straddled him," Meghan said, "I leaned in and whispered into his ear that you were standing in the shadows watching.

"We both really, really enjoyed the sex that night." Meghan sighed and leaned back in her chair.

Jen smiled at her.

"That explains a lot," Jen said. "My girlfriend, the exhibitionist."

"Oh." Meghan sat up again. "What about you this morning? Coming into the kitchen all but naked, wearing that shirt not even long enough to cover your ass?"

"Ladies," I said. "So you're both beautiful and you like to show off. You're not competing with one another, are you?"

Both rolled their eyes and agreed they weren't competing.

We ordered our food and conversation took on a considerably more amiable tone.

As we ate lunch, you could almost see a transformation in Meghan as she relaxed and began to smile more.

After lunch, we made our way to another department store. Both women had different items of clothing they were after, with shoes being a common middle ground.

I sat down outside the fitting room area as Jen gathered some clothes into her arms to go try them on. Meghan sat down beside me, fiddling with her cell phone.

"By the way," Jen said, stopping on her heel. "Remember this morning, when the two of you were arguing? You need to kiss and make up. I'm not going to have my boyfriend and girlfriend fighting."

Meghan and I looked at each other as Jen disappeared into the fitting room.

"What did she just say?" Meghan asked. "We need to kiss and make up?"

I nodded.

"She'll know if we lie to her about it," Meghan said.

"Lie to her about what?" I asked.

"When she comes out, she'll ask if we kissed and made up," Meghan said. She leaned closer and kissed me.

Our lips made contact briefly, but long enough.

"So does this mean we're friends again?" I asked.

Meghan looked at me.

"We've been friends for a long time," she said. "I just... it's not that I was mad at you as much as I just don't want her to get hurt by something someone else does. Especially when it's someone as close as you are to her... as close as I am to her."

"She's my little sister," I said. "I'm not going to do anything to hurt her."

"She's more than that now," Meghan said. "Based on what I'm seeing, you're her lover now, too. And that's a lot of trust in you on her part."

"I won't let her down," I said. "Or you."

Meghan looked at me tentatively.

"Speaking of you," I said, "Jen says you're staying really wound up these days. Is it just the stress of getting everything ready, or is there something else wrong?"

"Denny," she said.

"What about him?" I asked.

Meghan shook her head and sighed. "Hmmm. Where should I start? To begin with, we haven't had sex in a month, and because he wants us to 'have something to look forward to', he wants us to hold off until we're married."

"You're kidding."

"Nope. And there's this woman he used to date; her name's Debbie," she said. "I've met her. She's really pretty; bigger boobs than mine; blonde. And he 'used' to date her, which theoretically means they aren't going out anymore.

"But he's already told me she's going to be his last fling," Meghan said.

"You haven't had sex in a month?" I asked. I could tell her imposed celibacy was actually the lesser of her concerns; I was hoping I could lighten her suddenly somber mood.

It at least broke her train of thought.

"What?" She shook her head. "No. I haven't had sex in a month. I'm horny and it's making me cranky, and there's Debbie..."

"And she's going to be his last..."

"Freedom fuck is the other term he used. I know Rick has some sort of lecherous bachelor party planned, and Denny said that before we walk down the aisle and tie the knot, he's going to enjoy one last fuck with another woman while he's a free man." Meghan paused and bit her lip. "What do you think about that?"

I looked at her.

"He told you that?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I guess there's a waiting period for the 'foresaking all others' part of our vows," she said.

"So what was that bit this morning, then, about you wishing I'd slept with you last night instead of Jen?"

Meghan grinned as her face flushed red and she stood up.

"That was my aching pussy talking. I'm going to see what's taking Jen so long."

I watched her walk around the corner to the area where Jen was sequestered.

I could hear muffled voices talking, punctuated with laughter. A few minutes later, they walked out of the fitting room, still laughing together. Jen's blouse was half unbuttoned and her jeans were unfastened.

"Go find me another one like this on that rack over there," she said, pointing. "In the next size smaller, please."

I got her the next size smaller, and as I handed it to her, Meghan followed her back into the fitting room.

A few minutes later, I felt as though I was the walking valet. I was holding clothes for both of them as we neared the lingerie department.

"We were talking a few minutes ago," Jen said, "and we want to go out tonight."

"And do what?" I asked.

"We want to go dancing," Jen said.

"Dancing?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied. "Like last night."

"Like last night?"

"Okay," Meghan said, "maybe not exactly like last night. We should probably save the last night stuff for when we're alone. We just want to dress up a little and go dancing, preferably someplace where we won't have to worry about guys hitting on us."

"That could be a tall order," I said. "The two of you dressed up for a night on the town would be hard to resist."

"That's why you're going with us," Jen said. "We want you to take us dancing."

We spent nearly all afternoon at the mall. I spent a good bit of my time rendering opinions on different outfits, except for when we were in the lingerie department.

With dinner time drawing near, we finally headed home to get dressed for an evening out.

Jen and Meghan decided I would be the designated driver for the evening as well, and that being the case, when we arrived home, they popped the cork on a bottle of wine to indulge in while they got ready.

"So... did the two of you kiss and make-up earlier?" Jen asked, her eyes dancing back and forth between Meghan and me.

I nodded.

"We did," Meghan replied.

"I didn't see it," Jen said.

"I told you she wouldn't believe us," Meghan said, looking at me. "So... what? Do you want us to kiss again?"

Jen nodded.

"Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen," Meghan said. "But if it'll make you happy..." She took a deep breath as she stepped around the corner of the counter and put her arms around my neck. Her fingers pressed gently against the back of my neck as she tilted her head up.

Our lips met, molding together firmly, and then pulling apart. We hugged, Meg holding onto me tightly as I squeezed her, lifting her feet from the floor, making her squeal.

I set her down and she laughed, falling against my arms as she spun around me to look at Jen.

"Satisfied?" she asked, tilting her head as she looked past me to Jen.

Jen smiled and nodded. "It wasn't vey inspired, but it'll do. So, the two of you are good now? No more fighting or arguing?"

Meghan shook her head.

"I overreacted this morning," she said. "I just..."

"You were horny and were upset about missing out," Jen said.

Meghan stiffened in my arms and pushed away, looking at me. "What did you tell her?"

"I didn't tell her..."

Jen cut me off. "Relax. He didn't tell me anything. I overheard you this morning. You wished it'd been you he'd fucked instead of me."

Panic swept across Meghan's face.

"Jen... it's not like that. What I meant was..."

"What you meant was, you were shocked at seeing me have sex with my brother, and to spare me the unspeakable awkwardness of it all, you were..." Jen turned and leaned against the counter, choosing her words carefully. "You were willing to 'suffer through' sleeping with him again if it would spare me having to. Am I right?"

Meghan's eyes darted between Jen and me, and she nodded weakly.

"I don't know that I'd use the phrase 'suffer through' to describe it, though," she said, as she pushed gently against my chest, smiling and looking away. "And, anyway, we've talked about it some since then, and... and I've had a chance to watch the two of you together, and... I'm sorry, Jen."

Jen pushed away from the counter and hugged Meghan. I stood there smiling, watching the two of them hold each other tight.

"It's okay. I understand. And I don't care. If it were anyone else, I'd probably be pissed, but we're like sisters, and..." Jen looked over at me. "It's almost like he's your brother, too."

"Except that I used to sleep with him all the time."

"Yeah." Jen pushed away from Meghan and started pouring the drinks. "I think that was the first time I've heard the two of you talk about having sex. I was standing there listening, thinking about last night, and I started getting these visuals of what would have happened if the two of you had slept together."

An awkward silence hung in the air.

"You imagined me sleeping with Meg?" I asked.

Jen shrugged. "Not so much sleeping, as the two of you... Okay..." Jen spun to face both of us. "We were all horny last night." She looked at Meg. "I know you're horny because it's almost the only thing we talked about on the way here yesterday. And you..." Jen looked back at me and smiled, blushing a little. "I know you were horny for a lot of other reasons."

Jen handed a glass to Meghan and took a sip from her own.

"The important thing is that we don't let this affect us," Jen said. "The two of you've been friends for too long, and you're too much like a sister to me."

"A sister that's getting married," Meghan said.

"That's right," Jen said, laughing as she and Meghan hugged and kissed again as we headed out of the kitchen.

"So," Jen said, squeezing Meghan's hand, "are you going to show him what you bought?"

"He saw everything I bought."

"Not everything."

Meghan looked at Jen and then her mouth fell open.

"And he's not going to see everything, either."

"What?" I asked.

"She bought..."

"I bought a white robe and nightgown set," Meghan said.

"It looks super," Jen said. "See-through. Lots of lace. You'd like it."

"But you can't see it," Meghan said. "The only person that gets to see me in it... or out of it, either, for that matter, is Denny. I bought it for my wedding night."

"That sounds fair enough," I said.

"Neither of you is any fun," Jen said, turning on her heels. "I'm going to get ready."

Meghan and I watched as she left the room, her blouse billowing behind her as she unfastened the last of the buttons.

I looked over at Meghan and smiled.

"I should probably get ready, too."

"Yeah."

Meghan grabbed my arm and hugged me, and just as suddenly, she kissed me, and for probably a lot longer than she should have. I put my arms around her and hugged her.

"Promise me one thing?" Meghan asked, pushing back from me.

"What's that?"

"That you won't go in there and..."

"Did we make too much noise last night? Was that the problem?"

Meghan's face turned a little red and she looked down as she shook her head.

"No. It's just... I'm getting hungry, and if the two of you get started, it'll be at least an hour or more before we leave."

Meghan kissed me on the cheek and went to change.

I walked into the bedroom; Jen stood next to the bed digging into her bag. She looked over at me and smiled as I walked up behind her and hugged her.

"Mmmm." Jen giggled and grabbed my hands as I hugged her tight, lifting her off the floor and setting her back down again, and just as I thought she was going to push my hands away, she pulled them up to her chest and leaned back against me.

"We can't do this right now," I said.

"Why not?" Jen asked, pouting as she planted her lips against my cheek.

"Meghan says she's hungry. She's anxious to get to dinner."

Jen sighed as she kissed me again.

"Alright. But we are definitely going to do it when we get home tonight."

She turned around inside my arms, hugged me tight and kissed me.

"Deal," I said, kissing her back. "Can I ask you something?"

Jen giggled. "After growing up together, last night and this morning, you want to know if you can ask me something? Please. What is it?"

"Meghan told me today she and Denny haven't..."

"...had sex in a month? I know." She reached into her bag again, pulled out a strapless bra and began changing clothes. She shrugged as she pulled off her shirt. "If you're asking me if you can sleep with her... She's like a sister to both of us and..."

"That wasn't where I was going with my question, Jen."

"Oh. Okay. So what was your question?"

"Did she tell you he's planning to sleep with one of his former girlfriends before they get married?"

Jen's shoulders sagged and she sat on the bed as she chewed her lower lip. And then she nodded.

"She... she is so stressed out right now, it's not funny. To begin with, Denny won't have sex with her under the pretense of wanting to make their wedding night special. And that's a load of crap because of his plan to sleep with someone other than her before they get married. Did she tell you about Debbie?"

I nodded. "You've met her?"

Jen nodded. "Denny's a tits guy, and she's got a pair." Jen cupper her hands in front of her chest. "She's at least a D-cup, and from what I understand, she's not that picky about who sees them, and I'm pretty sure that she and Denny are sleeping together now as it is."

"Wow. What makes you so sure?"

"I've seen them together several times, acting more like a couple than a couple that used-to-be." Jen took a deep breath. "And... he hit on me."

"What do you mean, he hit on you?"

She sighed and shook her head. "He tried wooing me, telling me how awful it must be for us to spend so much time apart, and that if I ever needed anything, anything at all, he would be more than happy to take care of me."

"Maybe he's just looking out for his fiancé's best friend."

Jen looked at me and shook her head.

"Really? You honestly believe that?"

"You're that sure, huh?"

Jen nodded. "And that's part of why Meghan is with me this weekend, to try and take her mind off all of it. So, tonight is an escape for her.

"You sure you don't mind taking us dancing?" Jen asked, looking up at me.

"No, Sis. It'll be fun." I didn't mind. Not at all.

Half an hour later, we were at dinner.

Jen and Meghan didn't get drunk, but they were soon far from stone sober, and they had the giggles. That notwithstanding, dinner passed uneventfully, save for the admiring glances cast our way from people noticing my two partners.

They were both dressed to entice; Jen in a strapless dress that was fairly well skin tight, and Meghan in a sleeveless zebra print number that was just as form flattering. I found myself early on imagining how playful and seductive they would both be after a night of drinking and dancing together; we'd have fun when we got back home; I was sure of it.

Once we were at the club, I almost immediately got the feeling I was the third wheel. The two of them were off to the dance floor without missing a beat, and I watched as they began to shake their bodies with the music before joining them on the floor. In a matter of minutes, I reminded myself and both of the girls why dancing at clubs has never been one of my favorite activities; I looked silly and spastic, as their laughter attested. But Jen held onto my hand, pulling me to her and whispering, or shouting, rather, that she didn't care; she just wanted me with her.

After a few songs had played through, I went to the bar to get us drinks, and almost immediately, the first vulture of the evening appeared. Fortunately, he was gentleman enough to understand what they meant when they declined his offer and turned away from him.

A couple of minutes later, they came off the floor, stopping by me long enough to take sips of the drinks I'd ordered for them.

"You weren't gone a minute before that guy came over," Jen said.

"You sound surprised," I said.

Meghan's glance shifted from Jen to me and back to Jen.

"A little," Jen replied.

"You shouldn't be," I said. "You're the two most beautiful women here tonight."

"Damn right," Meghan said, leaning in and kissing me on the cheek.

Jen smiled as Meghan grabbed her hand.

"We're going to the ladies' room," she said. "We'll be back."