My Sister's Deception Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen giggled and squealed as I threw her down on the bed, and then she wiggled her way to the middle of the bed as I reached for her.

I grabbed her knees and pulled her open as she looked at me, smiling, her chest heaving as I made her vulnerable. I climbed onto the bed, and as I dipped my head to kiss between her thighs again, she grabbed my head, pressing me against her once more.

"Ahhh... ahhh... I love it when you go down on me... I love it when I feel your tongue against me..."

I slowly kissed my way up her body, and then she gasped and grabbed at me again as I kissed her breast, taking her nipple in between my lips.

"Ohhh... yesss... suck it... ohhh..."

She held me to her breast and I suckled her tits, and finally, Jen turned loose of me and threw her arms to the side.

"Ohhh... I want you..."

I raised up and crawled forward, kissing the flat of her chest, then her collarbone and neck, and finally her cheek before she rolled her head toward me and kissed me back.

"I want you," she said.

"I want you, too," I said, running my hand down along her hip.

"I want you inside me... I wanna feel your cock inside me..."

I reached down between us and pushed the head of my penis into her swollen opening. Jen moaned and arched her back up at me as I thrust into her.

"Oh... Jen... you feel so good..."

"Yeah, baby... you're sooo hard... I wanna feel you cum inside me..."

"I'm gonna cum inside you, Sis..."

"Are you?"

"You want me to cum inside you, don't you?"

"Ohgodyes... you know I do... I wanna feel you cum inside me... Ohhh..."

"Get ready for it, Sis..."

"You getting' close, baby?"

"Yeah... I'm gonna cum inside you, little sister..."

"Ohhh, yesss... cum inside me... cum inside me..."

"Unnhhh..." I groaned as I began to cum inside her, and finally, I collapsed against her, our bodies sweating and sticking together.

"Ohhh..." Jen kissed my shoulder and held me tight, her legs still wrapped around me. "I can't wait until we're doing that to get me pregnant."

"Soon, Sis. Soon."

That night was the night for a lot of firsts for us; the first time we'd ever discussed making a lifetime commitment to each other; the first time we discussed having a baby. And it was the first time that Jen rolled on top of me, so desperate to keep me inside her that she refused to leave the bed, and in short order, we were going at it again, Jen riding my resurgent cock once more to orgasm.

Both of us exhausted, she collapsed atop me, semen pouring from her and cementing us together as we fell asleep.