My Sister's Deception Ch. 09

Story Info
The parent's aren't thrilled the siblings are together.
5.5k words
4.75
78.4k
120

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

my apologies for taking so long to get this chapter out, but life intervenes...

*

The next month was like a wind-driven fog.

As we left the hotel the next morning and began our long journey back to reality, we almost bumped into Rick and Denny as they entered the lobby.

Denny did his best not to look consumed with awkward guilt; Rick looked stunned to see us.

We didn't know it then, but we learned later that after the rehearsal dinner, he'd gone bar-hopping, and after he'd had three or four too many, he propositioned the wrong woman. Turns out she was an off-duty cop and took it somewhat personally. He refused to pay a fine and is waiting on a court date.

Jen helped Meghan clear her things out of Denny's without too much drama, and as she'd predicted, by the end of the first week, Meghan decided she had to find another job. Jenifer told me that once Meghan moved in with her, it was like she collapsed, all the disappointment of her failed engagement suddenly cascading over her.

Jen also told me Denny quickly found himself ostracized at work. Word of his flagrant infidelity spread like wildfire, and in short order, three harassment claims were rumored to be in the offing.

By the end of the second week, he resigned his position, and there were reports that Rick, too, had started floating his resume.

Trips between cities immediately became an every weekend thing; my apartment one weekend, Jen's the next.

No one wanted to talk about the elephant in the room. Jen's apartment was big enough for two people, but not if one of them was living out of boxes. They were going to have do something.

And then there were our parents. They were the only people who still had no idea what had happened, what was really going on, were our parents. So, what did Jen and I tell them?

When should we tell them?

We had a family reunion scheduled for the Fourth of July, and we figured that was as good a time as any. There's always more family than room at the house, so Jen and I got a hotel room together. Dad either wasn't paying attention or flat didn't care. Mom tried arguing with us that she wasn't going to make her children stay in a hotel, then gave up when Jen told her we'd already paid for the room and that as busy as we'd both been, we needed someplace quiet where we could get some rest. That seemed to satisfy our mother's curiosity, at least for the moment, and since there were more than a dozen other family members around, she let it go at that.

The next day was a little different, though.

Mom noticed when Jen and I arrived together, and we caught her watching us a couple of times during the day, noticing that we were paying more attention to each other than usual. Mom's curiosity finally got the better of her when Jen sat in my lap wearing just her bikini, with a towel wrapped around her waist.

Mom waited until family had thinned a bit, and then she cornered us and asked what was going on.

Jen grabbed at my hand and laced her fingers with mine so tight I thought I was going to lose feeling.

"You know Meghan's wedding was supposed to be a few weeks ago," she said.

Mom nodded. "Barbara called me and told me what happened. That was just awful. But what does that have to do with the two of you being all over each other?"

Dad appeared at mom's side as if out of thin air, and his eyes followed the conversation, jumping from our mother back over to us.

"Mom..."

Jen looked at me and began slowly shaking her head as if trying to play it off.

"... we're not 'all over each other.'"

"Yes, you are," she replied. She looked behind her, satisfying herself that no one was within earshot. "And no one's said anything to me, but I promise you other people have noticed that you showed up together and that you can't keep your hands off one another. Now, what's going on between the two of you?"

Jen looked at me and swallowed hard.

"There's this guy that worked with us," she said. "He and Denny are friends..."

"I tried to tell you that nothing good ever comes from office romances," dad said.

Mom swatted at his arm, shushing him.

"Go on, baby. What about Denny's friend?"

Jen nodded. "Anyway, it's debatable which one of them is worse, Denny or Rick. I could never get Rick to leave me alone, and then..."

My sister looked at me, her eyes searching mine, lost and looking for another way, but finding none.

"A little over a year ago," she said, "I showed him Kyhl's picture and told him and anyone else who'd listen that Kyhl was my boyfriend."

Mom's mouth dropped open and she and dad both looked at me.

"And you went along with this?" dad asked.

I shrugged. "Seemed like a good idea at the time."

I looked at Jen and her eyes locked with mine. She was doing everything she could to plead without speaking and doing her best not to look desperate.

"And then I met the guy, Dad, and let me tell you, he's a piece of work. In fact, the night of the rehearsal dinner, he got drunk and got picked up for solicitation."

Mom's mouth fell open again. "He what?"

Dad shook his head.

I nodded and shrugged again. "I kind of thought, really, this would be another pat on the back like when we were in high school."

Dad chuckled and mom covered her mouth with her hand.

"That still doesn't explain..."

Jen looked at mom.

Mom licked her lips, looked at dad, and then back at us.

"That still doesn't explain why the two of you are acting like a couple."

"Well,..." Jen looked up at me as her fingers clenched against mine.

"I mean, you show up holding hands; granted, I don't think anyone thought anything about it. And I saw the two of you kiss a little while ago. And you're sharing a hotel room together..."

"One bed or two?" dad asked.

"One."

Jen looked at me and nodded.

"So you're... you're sharing a bed... together?"

Mom looked for a moment like she was going to hyperventilate. She was putting the pieces together.

"We did it," Jen said, "at first, just for appearances. You know, to make the story credible, so I wouldn't have to deal with Rick."

I nodded and felt Jen's other hand lay on top of our laced fingers.

"But then we started spending a lot more time together," she said, "and we discovered we actually like each other."

I nodded again.

"More than like, really," Jen said. "It's like..."

"It's like we're a pair of gloves that just fit each other right."

Jen looked at me, smiled and nodded.

"But... you're brother and sister." Mom's eyes darted back and forth between us; dad seemed at a loss for words.

I nodded again and kissed Jen on the cheek.

"I love my little sister. More now than I ever have."

Dad looked stunned; mom was still shaking her head in disbelief.

"And I love Kyhl. I don't know what I'd do without him."

"Barbara called," mom said, "and told me about how the wedding fell apart at the last minute."

Jen nodded.

"And... she told me how thankful she and Robert were that the two of you were there for Meghan; that you were both so supportive."

Mom looked at dad and then back at me.

"She told me, too, that she really hoped you and Meghan would get back together. The two of you were such a cute couple."

I nodded and took a deep breath. "It's not quite that simple, Mom."

"Meghan's doing good right now to get out of bed some days, Mom," Jen said. "She's trying to get her feet back under her; she's looking for a new job. Getting into a new relationship or kick-starting an old one are the last things on her mind right now."

Mom and dad looked at each other.

"Forget about Meghan, then," mom said. "Neither of you is likely to attract anyone else if you're cavorting around and..."

Her voice trailed off and she looked over at dad.

"If we're cavorting around?" Jen looked over at me. "And... and what? Holding hands? Kissing? Sharing a hotel room?"

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see dad's jaw muscles twitching, and mom's breath was becoming shallow and ragged.

"Sharing a bed?" Jen asked.

"Jenifer..."

"Holding each other?"

"Jenifer..."

"Feeling our naked bodies pressed together?"

"Jenifer, stop it!"

Our mother spat the words through clenched teeth.

"I don't want to hear you talk like some whore-tramp..."

"Oh, get over yourself, mother," Jen said.

She tugged her hand from mine and stood up, spinning away from us and then turning back around again.

"Do you remember what you told me when Dale and I split up?"

I remembered Jen telling me how pathetic mom's efforts to console her were when her first marriage ended in divorce.

"You told me that all you wanted for me was for me to be happy."

Jen pointed at me.

"You said that's all you and daddy ever really wanted for both of us. And guess what? I'm happy. Every time Kyhl and I are together, I know I'm with someone who knows me and loves me and understands me. And cares for me."

"I know, baby, but..."

"But nothing, mom. And he loves Meghan, too. She's like a sister to me. Kris is like a little sister to me. And he gets it. And he's fine with it.

"He doesn't roll his eyes when she drags me away to go shopping or hands me a spoon to help her kill a pint of ice cream."

"Or a quart."

Jen shot me a look that turned from daggers to a giggle and a warm smile.

"Or a quart," she said, nodding. "And I'm not a slut or a whore or a tramp, mom."

Jen looked over at me.

"Since I started telling people Kyhl was my boyfriend, I think I've been asked out by seven or eight different guys; I've turned them all down."

She looked back at mom.

"It's never been a question in my mind about whether or not to be faithful to my brother. He's the only man I've been with. He's the only man I want to be with. When I crawl into bed with him and into his arms, I feel... whole. And complete."

She looked over at me again and shook her head ever so slightly. There was only so much true confession our parents could handle at one time; they didn't need to know anything beyond me and her. Not now.

"What about children?" mom asked.

Dad started to speak and mom quieted him by grabbing his hand.

"We'd always thought the two of you would give us grandchildren someday."

Jen and I looked at each other. Our mother meant she expected -- hoped -- Jen would give her grand-children with another man and that I'd give her grand-children with another woman.

"And we intend to," Jen said, taking my hand in hers again. "We intend to. We're just not sure when or how yet."

"There are only a few methods for making babies that I'm aware of," dad said. "And if the two of you..."

Mom squeezed his hand and he stopped mid-sentence.

"I think we've talked about this enough," mom said. "I'm getting tired."

Mom stood up and tugged dad to his feet, too. That quickly, mom had heard enough and was ending the discussion. She hugged us both and kissed us on the cheek.

"I love both of you very much," she said.

"We love you, too, Mom," Jen said as dad crushed her in a bear hug.

"I love you, too, Mom," I said as she kissed me on the cheek.

Dad told Jen he loved her, gave me a weak hug and told me he loved me; I told him I loved him, too.

And then there was an almost maddening silence as our parents walked away from us.

Jen and I walked to the car, hand in hand, feeling more like we were leaving a funeral than a family reunion.

Jen stared out the car window almost the entire way back to the hotel, arms folded, feet crossed at the ankles.

When we parked and I opened her door for her, she made brief eye contact with me and mumbled one simple word.

"Thanks."

I nodded, closed the door and fell into step beside her, taking the bag from her shoulder with our towels and swimsuits.

"Thanks," she said again, as she reached up and pulled the strap of her tank back onto her shoulder.

"No problem," I said.

I looked at her as we stood waiting on the elevator. Her arms were folded again and her foot was tapping impatiently.

The elevator arrived, opened, and we stepped inside. I pushed the button for our floor and turned to look at her as the door closed on us.

She was leaning against the wall, arms by her side. My eyes traveled to her chest; her nipples were pressed against her tank, highlighting the fact she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Is it going to be like this all night?" I asked.

"Like what?"

"Quiet. Stone dead silence," I replied.

Jen shook her head and threw her hands up in the air, then let them crash against her thighs.

"What do you want me to say, Kyhl? Mom thinks I'm a tramp and a whore."

I shook my head. "No, she doesn't."

"You heard her," Jen said. "Those were her exact words."

"She was reaching," I said. "She wasn't sure what to say. You know that."

The elevator opened and we stepped out into the hallway.

Jen stepped past me and trudged to our room.

"I know what I heard," she said as I keyed open the door.

Jen walked in and I followed her, flipping on the light in the bathroom. We'd gotten into dry clothes after getting out of the pool, but now it was time to get the chlorine off of our bodies.

I turned around to see Jen stripping off her tank top. I grabbed at my own shirt and tugged it overhead as she unzipped her skirt and dropped it to the floor. My pulse quickened and my cock surged as I saw that Jen had been naked beneath her skirt, too.

She pushed past me as I began unzipping my shorts. I turned around, stunned when the bathroom door clicked shut.

She never closed the bathroom door. Not on me, anyway.

I stepped out of my shorts and reached for the handle, pushing down gently.

Locked.

This could make for a really long night.

I clicked on the TV and laid back on the bed as I waited for her to get done in the shower. There was almost nothing worth watching, and I clicked the TV off when Jen came out of the bathroom.

"Your turn," she said as she walked out, towel wrapped around her. "Nothing good on?"

"Not that I could find," I replied. "Wanna go see a movie?"

"No. I'm not really in the mood to go anywhere or do anything."

I nodded and headed into the bathroom.

When I was done in the shower, I dried off and hung up my towel, and then I flipped the light switch in the bathroom. The one I turned off was bright enough Jen could see to do her makeup. The one I turned on was a dull, warming glow that did just enough to banish darkness without being bright enough to be obnoxious.

I exited the bathroom, leaving the door open just enough to spill light out into the room. Jen stood facing the mirror over the dresser, and I killed the lamp that was bathing her in soft white light.

"Hey!"

She snapped her head toward me as I walked past her and grabbed at the curtains, pulling them back and opening our room to the pale moonlight.

"You can still see good enough to finish brushing your hair, can't you?"

She nodded and looked back toward the mirror.

"I'm almost done," she said.

"So, are you going to stay mad at me all night?" I asked as I stepped up behind her.

Jen shook her head. "I'm not mad at you. It's just..." She shook her head again and dropped her arms to her side as she looked at me in the mirror. "I don't think mom and dad understand what's going on with us."

I touched Jen's arms gently, running my hands up and down along her smooth, warm skin.

"I think they understand perfectly well exactly what's going on with us," I replied. "I just don't think they like it much."

My hands fell to her waist as she began brushing at her hair again; I hooked my thumbs into the towel clinging to her hips and tugged on it.

Jen giggled and looked at me in the mirror again.

"What are you doing?"

I looked up at her as I tossed her towel aside and brushed her naked hip with my fingertips.

"Touching my little sister. Is that not allowed anymore?"

Jen giggled again. "It's allowed; I'm just not really in the mood."

I moved closer to her and kissed her bare shoulder as she tilted her head to the side. My lips marched up her shoulder toward her neck as I dropped one hand to caress her ass cheek and wrapped my other arm around her waist.

"Do you have to be in the mood for me to love on you?"

Jen giggled again and stroked the side of my head with her fingers.

"Do you want to love on me or make love to me?"

"Does there have to be a difference between the two?"

Jen shook her head and sighed as I pressed my hand up between her breasts.

"No. I like it when you love on me and make love to me. I just don't know that I'm in the mood to fuck tonight."

"That's okay," I said, kissing her shoulder again. I let my lips linger against her skin as I brought my hands down to cup and squeeze her ass. "Just let me love on you and make you feel good."

Jen sighed and dropped her brush down on the dresser as I began to kneel down behind her.

"You and I both know how this'll end," she said.

"How's that?" I asked as I kissed the bottom edge of her shoulder blade.

"Mmmm... you'll kiss me and touch me in ways and places you know will turn me on; you'll make me really horny and..."

"You already told me no," I replied. "Just enjoy this and then we can go to bed. And I'll hold you."

"Mmmmhmm... mmmm..."

Jen thrust her hands forward and braced herself as my hands continued to wander across her skin, and I slowly kissed my way down her body until I was down on my knees behind her.

I leaned forward and kissed her ass, opening my mouth wide as though to take a bit out of her as I slid my hand up between her thighs.

Jen gasped as my fingers came into contact with the warm, moist outer lips of her pussy.

"Ohhh... that is so not fair."

"This?" I open-mouth kissed her other ass cheek, nipping at her with my teeth again. "Or this?" I brushed gently against her pussy again and Jen moaned, low and guttural.

"That," she said, almost thrusting her ass back at me. "Because I know that you're about to... ahhh..."

I forced my middle finger between the sodden folds of her outer lips and Jen moaned again.

"... do that."

"Want me to stop?" I asked as I kissed her ass cheek again.

"No."

Jen's feet were suddenly tangled as she tried to turn around, and then she was reaching down for me.

"Stand up," she said, grabbing at my hands.

She pressed my hand against her pussy as I stood up. Her other hand looped around my neck, and as my finger slid inside her again, she kissed me, her mouth open, tongue resting just behind her lips.

Jen gasped again and moaned as my fingers pressed up against her. Her lips slipped from mine as she pulled herself against me. I reached around her, grabbing at her ass and squeezing at the soft, pliant flesh.

She brought her lips to my ear and kissed me softly, her breath hot against my skin.

"I want you to eat me."

"Okay."

"I want to feel your lips on me and your tongue inside me."

"Okay."

She moaned again as my finger slid from her pussy, and she stumbled past me, falling forward onto the bed, then rolling onto her back.

Jen looked down at my cock as she reached down to play with herself.

"I'm already so wet."

I nodded. "You are."

She smiled at me as I crawled onto the bed.

"And you're getting hard."

"All I wanna do is make love to you."

Jen nodded and spread her legs, kicking them out around me as I brought my face up between her thighs.

I stuck my tongue out and kissed her as I thrust inside her.

"Oh, yesss..."

Her hands were at the back of my head, holding me to her as I began to devour her wetness.

I lapped at her, tasting her juices, feeling her sex glowing almost hot against me.

"Ohhh... that feels sooo good."

My only response was to lap gently at her swollen bud and inhale her scent as she moaned again.

"Ohhh... fuck... ohhh... Kyhl..."

12