My Sister's Deception Ch. 10

Story Info
Kyhl and Jen make an important decision.
4.5k words
4.7
55.1k
123

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen and I woke to the glow of sunlight blaring through the open curtains in our hotel room; it's a residual consequence of making love at night with the curtains pulled back to bathe the room in moonlight, and then not closing them back again.

She rolled over and into my arms, entwining her legs with mine as we kissed.

"Good morning."

I pushed the fingers of one hand into her hair as I kissed her and grabbed her ass with the other hand, pulling her against me and thrusting against her with my morning erection.

Jen giggled and reached in between us to grab at me, fingernails raking gently against my belly as she found me and brought her thumb up over the swollen head.

"Mmmm..."

She kissed me back and slowly swept my lips with her tongue.

"It is a good morning," she said. "But if we're going to be on time this morning, we've gotta get moving and this is gonna hafta wait."

I hated to admit it, but she was right, so we crawled out of bed and hustled in and out of the shower. While Jen started getting ready, I threw on a t-shirt and shorts and ran downstairs to get breakfast for us.

I grabbed some muffins, fruit and a couple of bottles of milk, then headed back upstairs.

I walked back into the room, let the door close behind me and then noticed Jen was sitting on the dresser, naked with the towel draped between her legs, phone in hand and looking lost.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I sat the food down on the edge of the dresser and reached for her.

Jen let the phone slide from her fingers and onto the dresser as she kicked at me with her feet.

"Dad called. He said that he and mom are having a really hard time with this... with us... and... he... they think it would be best if we didn't come back to the house today. He said they'd tell everyone we had to go back early."

I pulled at the towel and pushed her legs apart as I stepped between them; Jen leaned forward and laid her head against me as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"You okay?"

She nodded and sighed as her fingers curled in against me.

"I don't know what else to do or what else to say."

"I know, Sis."

Jen leaned back, shrugged and sighed again as her eyes danced across my face. "I mean, what is there to say that we didn't say yesterday?"

I shook my head and plowed my fingers through her hair before pulling her to me again.

"I don't know."

Jen dug at me with her fingers, sliding them up and under my t-shirt.

"They'll come around, won't they? It won't always be like this. Will it?"

"No." I hoped not, anyway. I had no idea how long my parents would hold us at a distance or what it would take to ease the tension. I dipped my head and kissed the top of hers as her fingernails raked against my skin, and I ran my hands down the bare, naked skin of her back.

"That feels good," she said, relaxing against me.

I swept my hands up and down her back again, fanning my fingers out. Jen's response was to hug me a little tighter and burrow her head in against me.

She pushed back and licked her lips as she looked up at me.

"I don't remember what it was, but before I got married, there was something that just... really got to me, and... I don't even remember where Dale was, but I'm sitting there, and mom's brushing my hair and she told me..."

Jen rubbed her legs against mine as she scooted closer to me and hooked her fingers into the waistband of my shorts.

"... she told me that one of the things I'd enjoy would be the times when I was sad."

That didn't make any sense. "The times when you'd be sad?"

Jen nodded slowly. "I remember her telling me that it was like a gift that Daddy has, that he can take her in his arms and comfort her."

I nodded. Now I understood. And it made sense, looking back, and thinking on some of the times we'd seen dad holding our mother; times we'd seen them holding each other, when it seemed like it softened the sadness or multiplied their joy.

"And mom told me that when I was sad, the one place I'd most want to be would be in my husband's arms. And that there'd be times when I'd find the most comfort in his arms when we were in bed together."

Jen's lips parted as I leaned down and kissed her, and as my tongue swirled in against hers, her thumbs were hooking into my shirt and pushing it up.

When she could push it up no farther, she leaned back as I grabbed at it and tugged it overhead. I still had the cloth bunched up in my hands as I felt her fingers descending into my shorts, pushing them down and exposing my swelling member.

She refused to let me step away from her to take my shorts off, and a moment later, with my shorts bunched up at my knees, I stood there next to her, my cock brushing against her belly as she slowly stroked at me and opened her mouth to kiss me again.

"I want to you to take me back to bed and comfort me," she said. "I want you to touch me and hold me and make love to me again and again."

"If you plan on us being in bed that long..."

I reached for the muffin and Jen smiled.

"Okay, we can eat first, and then you can comfort me."

I handed her the muffin and she began peeling the paper cup from around it, pausing long enough to pinch off a bite and push it into her mouth.

"Not all that sweet," she said, licking her lips. "It needs something."

"They had honey packets," I said.

She shook her head. "That might be a little too sweet." She pinched off another bite and a crumb fell down between her legs.

"That would sweeten it up a bit," I said. I watched her fingers brush against her pussy as she reached down to grab at the good-sized crumb.

Jen giggled as she picked it up and shoved it into her mouth.

"I can think of something else that might sweeten it up a bit," she said.

"What?"

Jen giggled as she reached for me and looked into my eyes.

"You know," she said, "if you think about it, your cum looks a lot like the icing on those cinnamon rolls we like so much."

I laughed. "It doesn't taste anything like it, though."

Jen shook her head as she sat the muffin down beside her. "No, but it might be just what my muffin needs."

I sighed as she swept her hand up and over the swollen head of my penis.

"In your muffin or on your muffin?"

Jen feigned glaring at me as she kicked at me with her heels.

"Both," she said. "But right now, I want it... on... my muffin."

She cupped my balls gently in the palm of one hand as her other slowly stroked me.

"Wanna put some frosting on my muffin?" she asked.

Her thumb swept up over the head of my cock, sending a surge of pleasure through my body.

I nodded and she smiled.

I closed my eyes and lost myself in the pleasure coming from my little sister playing with me, imagining what it would be like to watch her using my cock as a spatula to spread my cum over the top of her breakfast.

I reached in between us and cupped her breasts, gently brushing my thumbs across her nipples.

"Look at me," she said. "Look into my eyes."

I looked up from her chest and my eyes locked with hers.

Jen smiled and licked her lips as her eyes darted to her hand moving up and down on my cock.

"You know I'm gonna want to lick it clean when I get done frosting my muffin."

I laughed and nodded, then gasped as her hand swept up over the head of my cock again.

"Yeah."

Jen bit at her lip as she felt my balls tighten up.

"That's it, brother mine," she said. "Give me all your cum. Give it to me."

She pulled her hand from between my legs and grabbed the muffin from the dresser, holding it right in front of her, just under the head of my cock.

Her hand picked up pace and I began to pant as I felt my cock beginning to pulse.

"Ahhhh...!"

My cock erupted, spewing cum out over her hand, and as soon as the first spurt landed on her belly, the flow immediately began dribbling onto the muffin in her hand.

Jen swept her hand up under my balls, milking me, then returned her fingers to the shaft, where she pumped me some more, draining every drop she could from me on to the muffin top.

She raked the head of my penis across the soft, moist texture of the muffin, and I watched one final drop of cum ooze into the pores of the bread like pastry.

"Mmmm..."

I watched as Jen's mouth closed on it, biting a chunk out of her freshly frosted breakfast.

"That's just what it needed."

"Is it?" I asked as she stroked my still hard cock once more.

She nodded and smiled. "I'll be doing this again."

Twenty minutes later, we were back in bed, the room awash in sunlight as she melted into me.

I held her and touched every inch of her body, caressing, kissing and stroking her, bringing her to orgasm twice before we decided to head home and save ourselves the money from another night in the hotel. Minutes before check-out time, we were loaded up and on the road.

"Do you think it will change anything?" she asked. "If we have a baby?"

"Babies change everything," I said as we merged onto the highway. One way or the other, I thought to myself, they change everything.

Jen nodded, rested her chin against her hand and looked out the window.

A few minutes later, she shifted in her seat and slid her hand into my lap.

"I want to have one," Jen replied. "I want to have a baby with you."

I looked over at her and smiled. "We will. We will."

We'd already talked about finding a way to live together. The biggest obstacle at the moment was living space.

In a pinch, either of our apartments was big enough to support our living together, though it would be somewhat cramped. Two weeks after breaking the news to our parents, though, Meghan was still unemployed. Neither Jen nor I was comfortable with the idea of forcing her to fend for herself outright, and there was no way the three of us could inhabit one apartment comfortably.

Both of us had been thinking it through, and now I was sure Jen had come to the same conclusion I had. A baby would irrevocably separate us forever or it would mend the sudden rift we had with our parents. There was only one way we'd ever really know for sure.

Jen smiled, reached for my hand and closed her eyes as she settled back in the seat. We had no paper, no rings, nothing concrete to show it, but we were committed to one another.

A couple of weeks later, Meghan's prospects for work took a sudden turn upwards, and you could have knocked me over with a feather.

Carrie called Meghan, seemingly out of the blue; identified herself as Allyson's sister, and asked Meghan if she wanted a job. Carrie had started a consulting business and was ready to begin expanding, on a contract basis, admittedly, but she had several contracts lined up and needed help moving forward.

Allyson had already gone to work for her, Carrie's offer was at least generous, and though Meghan told her she'd have to think about it, she was beaming at the prospect of having a new job, and one that paid pretty well, too.

Along with the job offer came another opportunity.

One of Carrie's clients had passed within the last year, and with his estate finally settled, his widow was beginning to divest herself of some of their accumulated assets. This included a house that sat on the coast, just off the gulf. As the crow flies, we were told, it was about an hour and a half north of Corpus.

The description made it sound perfect. Almost too perfect.

Meghan bolted to the coast to look at it and meet with Carrie; she was anxious to get back to work and occupy herself.

She called back late that first night and had Jen stirred up over it long before their conversation was over.

I got hung up on it sounding too good to be true.

"I thought we wanted a place where we could all live together," Jen said.

I nodded. "We do."

"From what Meghan says, this place is more than big enough for the three of us. There's even room enough for Kris, too, if she wants to live with us..."

"Kris?" I asked.

She nodded. "And we'd be able to start a family."

"What about Kris?"

Jen sighed. "Meghan said that Kris and her boyfriend split up."

"What happened?"

She shrugged and shook her head. "I don't know. What I do know is that this house is the perfect opportunity for us."

"What are you gonna do for a job? It sounds like it's probably expensive."

"I could... go to work for Carrie."

"Seriously?"

"Sure; why not?" she asked. "I've worked with Meghan and Allyson long enough to know we all get along well, and it sounds like Carrie's got a great start-up going."

I'd seen my sister like this a few times; once she had her heart set...

"After we talked to mom and dad, before we talked to mom and dad, you were all gung-ho for us to live together. And now..."

"I still am, Sis. If I could be with you every night..."

"If we do this, you can!"

She was suddenly at the point of tears. At this point, even giving in wouldn't go over well.

"You know what?" she said, throwing up her hands, "do what you want. Do whatever you want."

I watched as she stormed from the kitchen, into her bedroom and slammed the door.

It was a month now since we'd gone home, and we'd talked to our parents once.

Actually, I'd talked to dad. The conversation had been brief and terse.

It hadn't helped any, either. Jen and I had isolated ourselves, and now, with a solution to the question of where we could live together looming right in front of us, I was showing cold feet.

I walked across the living room and slowly pushed the bedroom door open.

Jen was sitting in the bed, arms wrapped around her knees, her chin resting on them.

"Can I come in?"

She glanced up, glaring at me, and nodded.

"You're not gonna throw anything at me, are you?"

Jen rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"I'm tempted, but I won't."

I sat on the edge of the bed; Jen pushed herself towards me and fell forward, laying her head in my lap.

"Listen, I didn't say it wasn't a good idea."

Jen shook her head. "No, but you might as well have."

I could feel her breath against my leg as she sighed.

"It's just, there's just something about this whole deal Carrie pitched, regarding the house, that doesn't quite pass the smell test."

"What is it that bothers you about it?"

"I dunno. It just seems a little... too convenient."

Jen nodded.

"Well, Meghan loves it, and Carrie said we're more than welcome to come spend the weekend there and check it out."

"Uh-huh."

Jen smiled. "The beach is private, Kyhl. No prying eyes. You could take me into the surf and have your way with me any time you wanted."

"And when it gets cold? You do know it gets cold there? Even on the gulf coast."

Jen giggled. "Okay. Then we can make a fire on the beach and then you can have your way with me. Under a blanket."

She giggled again and looked up at me.

"What?" she asked.

I tapped her on the shoulder.

"Lemme up."

She rolled away enough for me to slide off the bed and watched as I headed for the bathroom.

"Seriously?" she asked. "We were almost having a moment and you suddenly have to pee?"

"No," I replied as I reached for the medicine cabinet.

"What are you looking for?"

I heard her slide off the bed and start walking towards me.

"I'll know it when I see it."

"Okay, but if you're looking for aspiring or something..."

"I'm not."

Jen looked at me and shook her head slightly before focusing on the cabinet as I shuffled through the various items.

"Here we go," I said as I snatched up the beige plastic compact.

"My birth control pills?"

I nodded as I opened the case. Six pills gone. She was still on the front end of her cycle, with the high point of her natural arousal about a week away.

Locking eyes with her, I began pushing the pills out, one after another, and letting them skitter into the sink.

"What are you doing? Kyhl..."

I pushed the last couple of pills out, grabbed up her hair brush and began pounding and grinding each pill into dust as she stood there with her eyes wide.

"You're really not supposed to... flush medication..."

I looked at her and smiled.

"I know. This way, though..."

When I was done, I turned on the water and washed it all down the drain, then laid her brush on the counter and turned to face her.

"Have any condoms?"

Her mouth fell open and she slowly shook her head.

"I don't remember the last time I even touched a condom," she said, "and unless Meghan left one stashed somewhere, there aren't even any in the apartment."

She grabbed up the now empty, worthless plastic packet and waved it wistfully.

"This is the only method of baby-maybe I've ever really used," she said. "And that was the only packet I had..."

I nodded, took it from her and tossed it into the trash can.

"... and I can't just go out and get the script refilled."

"I know."

Her mouth hung open as she tilted her head at me.

"I'm probably good for a day or two, maybe more, but after that..."

"You can pregnant."

She nodded.

"And, if I get pregnant..."

"If you get pregnant, I'll be with you and we'll have a baby. Together."

Jen looked up at me, and her expression was as much confusion and sudden anxiety as anything.

"Remember Cortez?" I asked as I tugged at my shirt. "From world history class?"

"Cortez?" She shook her head. "What are you talking about?"

"The Spanish explorer. When he came to the new world, he knew he had to find a way to motivate his men. Some of them were less than committed to the idea of success in this strange new land that was so far from home."

"Okay; what does that have to do with us?"

I dropped my shirt to the floor and yanked at my shorts.

"He burned his ships. His men stood on the beach and watched their ride home go up in flames. They had no real choice other than to move forward.

"Like you said; either we're together or we're not," I said. "I hear people all the time talking about how they'll start a family when they've got everything set just right, and I don't know of anyone that ever has everything just the way they want it."

"What are you saying? That we should try and have a baby?"

I was naked now, and my cock continued to swell and rise as I reached for her, grabbing at her t-shirt and tugging it up.

"Not just yet."

She raised her arms as I pulled up her shirt, and I caught her hands in mine as I pulled it over her head, then swept an arm around her and kissed her as I pressed her against me. Jen sighed against my lips as her fingers grabbed at mine, and then I tossed her shirt to the floor.

"Like you said, it'll take a few days for the pill to work itself completely out of your system," I said.

She nodded.

"So, I don't think there's very good odds of you getting pregnant any time soon," I said as I unfastened her shorts and began pushing them to the floor.

"Probably not," she replied as she reached behind her and unhooked her bra.

She kicked her shorts away and I reached for her, pushing my thumbs into the waistband of her panties.

"I'm all in," I replied, shoving them from her hips. "All or nothing."

"All or nothing?"

I nodded as she stepped out of them.

"I want you. To have and to hold."

Jen slid her arms around my neck as I scooped her up.

I swept a hand under her ass and lifted her, carrying her to bed, and then I laid her back against the mattress, the shaft of my erection pressing against her pussy as I leaned in and nuzzled at her ear.

"Every time we make love, I'm gonna come deep inside you and fill your pussy with my seed."

Jen gasped and her fingers dug into me.

"And I'm gonna hold on to you like I'm never gonna let you go."

Jen slid her arms around my neck and rubbed her leg against me.

"And one day, everything will be just right and I'll get you pregnant and we'll have a baby together."

"And you'll love me?"

I nodded. "More than ever."

12