My Sister's Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you want?" I asked, nipping her earlobe with my teeth.

"My pussy is so wet," she said as she writhed on the bed. "Cum with me. I want to feel you cum with me."

I rolled part of the way off of her, drawing my hand around her body to squeeze her ass.

"You should be spanked," I said.

"I should," she said, almost out of breath, "but not tonight. Not with Meg in the next room."

My cock was absolutely throbbing now. I was oozing pre-cum from the head.

"You're so fucking sexy, Sis," I said. "Beautiful ass, nice tits. I'll bet you've got a sweet little pussy, too."

I rolled back on top of her, kissing my way across her shoulders, my cock pressing against her ass.

"Your cock," she said. "It's so hard... is it hard for me?"

"Yeah," I said. "For you. You've got me hard. Laying there, playing with yourself, making yourself cum. Telling me you want me to cum, that you want me to cum with you."

"Yesss," she said. "I want to make you cum. I want to make your cock explode."

I ran my hand down past her ass, down between her legs. My hand covered hers and I pressed it against her, feeling her shudder with the extra pressure against her sex.

"Ohhh... You're gonna make me cum," she said. One hand appeared from under her and grabbed at the mattress.

"Cum, little sister," I said.

"Ohhh..."

"Cum for me," I said.

"I'm going to," she said. "Touch me. I want you to touch me."

I shifted position again, laying almost on top of her, my cock pressing against her ass. I took hold of my cock and rubbed it against her.

Jen looked over her shoulder at me as she rolled her body. She reached behind her as I massaged her ass cheeks. She ran a finger through the head of my cock, pulling pre-cum off on her finger tip.

"You want me, don't you?" she asked, bringing the finger to her lips and licking it clean.

"I do," I said, taking my cock in hand and pressing it down between her legs, finding her wet, swollen sex.

"Yesss," she said. "Touch me with your cock. Put your cock inside me and fuck me. Fuck your little sister."

She rolled back against the mattress, yielding as I pulled her up to me.

The sensation of her hot, wet pussy against my cock was instantly electric for both of us. My body jerked with anticipation as the head of my cock passed through the outer folds of her pussy, suddenly slick with her wetness.

"Fuck me," she said, pushing her ass back against me. "Fuck your little sister's pussy."

I centered the head of my cock in the opening of her sex and pushed slowly into her, stopping my forward motion when I was resting against her ass.

"Damn, your pussy feels good," I said. I slowly pulled back, sliding my cock almost all the way out of her.

"Fuck me," she said. "Make me cum on your cock."

It was almost too much. We'd been tap dancing all over the forbidden line long enough that both of us were about ready to burst. That, along with the excitement of doing the unmentionable, combined to put me close to the edge quickly.

As I thrust into Jen's pussy, I felt her reach beneath me and stroke my balls.

"They're so hard and full," she said. "Are you gonna cum in me?"

"That's what you want, isn't it?" I asked. "You want me to fuck you and cum in your pussy?"

"Yesss... ohhh... fuck me... harder... faster..."

I kept the same, slow pace. She was feeling the same thing I was. That special tingle that tells you climax is close, tempts you to hurry, threatens to rob you of the building pleasure of patience.

And then I could feel it beginning.

"Ahhh... ahhh..."

Jen's pussy muscles began to contract and spasm. The immediate effect on my cock was fantastic. I held on to Jen's hips and began to thrust harder, slowly picking up speed.

"Ohhh... fuck me... fuck meee..."

Jen began pushing back against me erratically, throwing my rhythm off.

And suddenly, it didn't matter.

The pleasure that had been building consumed both of us, and it became impossible to tell how much I was thrusting into her versus how much I was pulling her onto me with her hips.

My cock spasmed, my cum jetting out of my cock and into her pussy as I continued to thrust into her, the motion quickly becoming nearly impossible to detect as I ground against her. Jen went limp, and I remained inside her only by holding on to her.

Slowly, I lowered both of us to the bed. Jen and I were both still breathing hard.

She grabbed my hand and pulled it to her lips.

"Still love me?" she asked.

"Always, Sis," I said. "I'll always love you."

I reached down to grab for the top sheet to pull it up over us.

She was looking at me as I lay down beside her again. She rolled over, a wanting look on her face.

"I want you to hold me," she said.

I wanted to hold her.

Jen crawled into my arms, her breathing settling rapidly as she drifted off to sleep. Just at the edges of dream-world, she caught my hand in hers, pulling it to her chest. My hand formed a cup around the outside edge of her breast.

And we both went to sleep, in search of much needed rest.