Slave Management 101-8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan told Emily to go find some lunch in the dorm when she finished helping Barbara unload. So once the two slaves had James unpacked, Emily went to the dorm and Barbara went to wash the Durango. The truck had some dust on it from the drive home and the horses didn't need tending since they were grazing in the pasture at present. Hopefully, if she was lucky, cleaning the truck would help her burn off some of the excited energy that had her mind going ninety miles an hour.

Later that day, after the truck was clean, Barbara was cleaning stalls while the horses were still in the pasture. Morgan came to the barn looking for her.

"Hey Barbara, stop that a minute, I have something to talk to you about."

"Yes, My Lady." Barbara set the shovel aside, walked over and knelt in front of her.

"Barbara, now that James is back, I want you to act as his personal servant, just like Jane does for Sam and I."

"Yes, My Lady." Barbara became excited again, did this mean what she hoped it did?

Morgan was barely concealing a knowing smile, "So in addition to your other duties, you'll be there for James every night, make down his bed, help him undress, keep his room clean, whatever he needs for you to do."

"Yes, My Lady." This was exactly what she was hoping for. Would he let her sleep in his room?

"You'll also be there in the mornings. Get his clothes ready, scrub him down in the shower, make his bed. You know the drill, right?"

"Yes, My Lady."

"You can start this evening. Come in to the house as soon as you finish supper. Make sure you're clean when you come in for the night, I don't want the house smelling like horses. Then find James, and just be nearby without being intrusive in case he wants something. Get with Jane, she can help you with that."

"Yes, My Lady."

"We'll get one of the staff to help you with your other duties. Do any of them have any experience with horses, do you know?"

"I think there may be a couple of them My Lady. May I speak with the girls this evening to be sure, and give you an answer after that?"

"That'll be fine Barbara. Let me know pretty quick so we can get whoever it is started."

"Thank you My Lady"

Morgan continued with a lascivious smile, "One more thing, I expect James to be very clean and very content when he comes to breakfast each morning, understand?"

"Yes My Lady, you can count on me!" Barbara responded enthusiastically as Morgan turned and walked away.

The rest of the afternoon seemed to drag on forever. Barbara finished cleaning the stalls in record time, brought the horses in and stalled them for the evening with their daily ration of sweetfeed. Then she hurried to the dorm wolfed down some leftovers from lunch and went straight to the bathroom. She nearly scrubbed the enamel off her teeth, she was NOT going to have bad breath. Barbara washed her long black hair and her caramel colored athletes body three times.

Slaves didn't have cosmetics, nor did they have blow dryers or curling irons. But Barbara brushed her hair until it looked like a river of black silk flowed down her back. Slaves didn't have much, but they were expected to use what was available and always look their best. So they did have a wall mounted mirror. Barbara looked at herself critically and decided she'd done the best she could to be presentable for Her Lord, so she left the dorm and went to the house to spend her first night as Her Lord's personal servant, her heart racing.

Barbara entered the house and found the family in the viewing room. It was her first time in this particular room. The viewing room was something akin to a miniature movie theater. There were several recliners, a sofa and two love seats of overstuffed black leather. Each seat faced the far wall which held the biggest television screen she'd ever seen. Sam and Morgan occupied one of the love seats, Morgan comfortably nestled under Sam's arm. James relaxed in one of the recliners with his feet up. Jane knelt in the plush forest green carpet at the left end of the love seat where Sam was sitting.

There appeared to be an action movie on the screen but none of them seemed to be paying much attention. James was talking about a nude beach somewhere in Miami with a big smile on his face. Sam was chuckling at the story James was weaving with great animation. Morgan was watching the two most important men in her life adoringly.

Barbara took all this in in the first couple of seconds as she entered the unfamiliar room and scanned it to get her bearings. Both men turned to see who had entered the room, apparently recognized Barbara and continued on without missing a beat. Morgan had turned as well, watched Barbara for a few seconds waiting for Barbara's gaze to settle on her. When Barbara's attention locked on Morgan's approving smile, Morgan nodded her head slightly towards James indicating where Barbara should be.

Barbara understood immediately and slipped quietly over to James' chair, Nadu kneeling at his left side just as she saw Jane was doing. Barbara wasn't quite sure what was expected of her, so she watched Jane for cues. She saw that Jane was simply Nadu kneeling at the end of the love seat openly watching James tell his story. Jane appeared relaxed and content which helped calm Barbara's nerves.

Following Jane's lead Barbara looked up at Her Lord and listened to James spin his tale. But she hadn't heard enough for any of it to make sense when James delivered what was obviously the punch line. Sam laughed loud, long and hard. Morgan laughed behind her hands covering a blush, but with eyes full of glee. Even Jane was working hard to stifle her laugh in an attempt to remain unobtrusive, somewhat successfully.

Finally the laughter died down to inconsequential small talk that also faded as Her two Lords attention was turned towards the movie. Her Lady was mostly watching Her Lord James, obviously simply happy to have him back home. Jane turned to watch the big screen as well and the room settled into a comfortable stillness broken only by the sound emanating from the speakers embedded in the walls and ceiling.

Barbara had virtually no exposure to movies or TV in the six years she'd been on the estate. It took only a few minutes to become entranced in the screen. This show wasn't something she would've ordinarily watched of her own volition, but it had been so long since Barbara had been in front of a TV, it really captured her attention.

Suddenly Barbara felt something on the back of her head, it caught her unaware and she jumped, but she did manage to contain the outburst trying to escape her throat. Barbara instinctively looked up to see Her Lord watching her with an amused smile. That brought forth a blush as Barbara realized she'd felt Her Lord's hand gently stroking her hair as was his habit from time to time. As Barbara watched, Her Lords eyes his smile softened into a look that communicated how much he'd missed her.

Barbara's heart fluttered. She'd been afraid Her Lord would replace her with Emily after they spent the last month together. But Her Lord's eyes told her that she needn't be jealous of Emily. Barbara was also pretty sure his look indicated she was in for a long hard fucking tonight. Barbara's nipples stiffened even more than they already were and her pussy dripped in anticipation. She wanted to purr like a house cat curled up in her master's lap, but the only sound she made was a soft moan clearly transmitting her need.

In spite of the novelty of the TV, the next few hours were torture. The longer Barbara knelt there beside Her Lord, the hornier she became. Over the course of two movies she was sent for drinks a couple of times but otherwise she just knelt and waited. Her Lord randomly stroked her hair or caressed her face absentmindedly. Barbara wasn't entirely certain that Her Lord was aware of what his hand was doing.

Barbara was hyper aware of every move Her Lord made. Each time Her Lord touched her she got goose bumps, her nipples felt as if they would burst, and her pussy gushed. She was so wound up by the end of the night she thought she might cum just sitting there. It felt to her like hours of foreplay with no release, even though Her Lord never touched anything below Barbara's neck.

The second movie finally ended. Her Lord James put his feet down, stood and stretched. Barbara watched his muscles expand and contract under his shirt, her excitement growing. Her Lord Sam performed a similar ritual while Her Lady Morgan simply rose gracefully and waited for her men to work their kinks out. The three of them expressed their intent to retire and went through the standard goodnight ritual common to most families that care for each other with hugs, kisses and wishes for a pleasant night.

Jane stood and went to wait by the door so Barbara decided to follow suit. As she stood Her Lord called her name, "Barbara!"

"Yes My Lord?" she asked afraid she wasn't supposed to stand without instruction.

"Bring my cup with you." Her Lord turned, walked out into the hallway.

"Yes My Lord" Barbara responded cheerfully, relieved that she hadn't disappointed Her Lord. She picked up his insulated cup and could feel that it was still nearly full of the Mountain Dew she filled it with earlier. Anyway, Barbara was pretty sure there was a mini fridge in Her Lords bedroom if he needed a refill. Cup in hand, Barbara darted out the door to fall in behind and to the left of Her Lord. She followed him up the stairs to his room, barefoot, naked, and needy.

*****************************************************

Her Lord entered his room, Barbara followed him in and closed the door. She set his cup on the night stand then turned to face Her Lord. Her Lord was standing a short distance from the bed, staring at it thoughtfully, apparently thinking. Unsure what to do next, Barbara decided to Nadu kneel and ask Her Lord what he desired. Thinking there was just enough room for her to kneel between Her Lord and the bed, and that in that postilion she might be allowed to remove Her Lords Pants and take his cock deep down her throat, Barbara stepped in front of Her Lord, her back to the bed.

Before she could kneel Her Lord firmly placed his palm flat against her chest, dead center between her breasts. Again Her Lord had caught her off guard. Barbara inhaled sharply, but this time from lust rather than fear. When Barbara looked up, Her Lord was watching her with the lusty hunger of a man who had spent years without female companionship.

Barbara's heart pounded in her chest, she was nearly panting, her throat was tight, her mouth was dry, her stomach was doing cartwheels, her clit was so swollen it hurt. It felt as big as a cock. Barbara was so wet it actually was running down the inside of her thigh, she quivered in excitement already feeling his blue steel cock plowing into her, forcing her pussy open and pounding painfully against her cervix.

Barbara wanted to pull Her Lords head down and plunder his mouth with her tongue, or to fall to her knees and swallow his cock whole, or push him to the floor and drop her self on to his cock so hard it bruised her labia, or to wrap her arms around Her Lords neck, her legs around his waist while he took her standing right there.

But Barbara was a slave, she couldn't do any of those things, all she could stand there and wait to be used in whatever manner Her Lord chose to use her. She didn't care how Her Lord used her, as long as he did use her, hard, all night. But all Her Lord did was stand there with his hand on her chest drinking in the sight of her. In desperation she whimpered and looked Her Lord in the eye, he wore the biggest most mischievous grin she'd ever seen on his face.

He was teasing her, oh dear God, he knew her need, he had to smell her arousal, and he was withholding himself. For what she felt was an eternity he played with her lust, letting it grow to obscene proportions, all the while knowing her need. Truth be told, she knew it was only a few seconds, probably less than ten. But that didn't matter, in a moment of frustration she felt her anger rise quickly to the top. Her Lord must've seen it in Barbara's eyes, he pushed her, hard.

Barbara lost her balance, tried to step backwards but hit the bed and fell on to it. Barbara quickly pushed herself backwards far enough to to get her feet on the bed almost against her thighs. She let her legs fall open as far as they would go. She could feel that her pussy was wide open in a display that begged to be entered. She watched as Her Lord undressed, pure lust in his eyes. She knew he was going straight into her pussy with no preliminaries.

Good! That was perfectly fine for Barbara. She'd been anticipating this moment for hours, she was so aroused she'd all but lost the ability to think coherently. Barbara was acting on animal instincts now. He was almost naked and she really was panting.

Barbara couldn't get the words out, all her mouth was good for was sex at the moment. In her lust addled brain all she could think was, "That's right, just fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me all night! Fuck me til I can't walk! I don't need foreplay, I don't want foreplay! I've been waiting for this all night! Fuck me now!" Barbara wanted to shout.

Her Lord was nearly naked. Barbara almost drooled as Her Lord slid his underwear down exposing his beautifully rampant,cock, pulsing with his heartbeat. The sight sent her desire into overdrive. Again her mind screamed what Barbara's mouth couldn't say, "That's what I want! Put it in me! Fucking hurt me with it! Pound my pussy til it hurts! Drown me in your cum! Take me! You own me, fucking prove it! Mark me! Show everybody who I belong to, who's property I am! Show me I'm yours and I'll always be yours! Own me, mind, body, and soul!"

As if reading her mind, Her Lord fell on her, driving his cock into her in one stroke, pounding his pelvis into hers with a slap they probably heard in the dorm. Fuck it hurt. Barbara hadn't had a cock in a month. Despite her dripping pussy, it wasn't ready to take that much that fast. But she'd waited a long time for that. Her Lord told her in no uncertain terms that he was fucking her just like she wanted, hard and fast. Barbara already felt her orgasm building. Cumming had always been easy for her. A lot of it was psychological, she got so hot, so fast she rarely had difficulty getting hers before he got his. She was so turned on she almost came from the initial penetration.

Barbara opened her legs all the way. The daily yoga made her, all the girls really, very flexible. Her legs were perpendicular to her body. The bottom of her legs were in a perfectly straight line from heel to heel. Her Lord drove deep into her hot, soft, wet pussy and it was amazing. Barbara was fighting to maintain her position for Her Lord. She was riding the ragged edge of her orgasm.

Barbara knew when it overwhelmed her, she wouldn't be able to hold her legs open. Her orgasms always made her legs clamp together. She couldn't stop it. Truthfully, Barbara had little if any control of her body when she came. Her body did what it wanted to, but was kind enough to take her mind along for the ride.

As Her Lord's pelvis slammed into her clit for maybe the fourth time, Barbara lost her battle for control of her body. Her legs clamped down hard against Her Lord. Her feet locked behind his back. Her Lord was still fucking her through the orgasm, but the death grip Barbara locked him into restricted his movement to short jackrabbit strokes. Barbara didn't care, Her Lords cock was in her and it was awesome.

Barbara had flung her arms around Her Lords neck pulling herself hard against him. Barbara's back was arched, her nipples were on fire, she couldn't quite describe the wild contractions going on in her pussy, she hoped Her Lord was enjoying her pussy massaging his cock. And still she came. She couldn't stop. Barbara's body writhed, thrashed, quivered, contracted, and generally danced of its own accord under Her Lord.

Barbara's orgasm finally began to abate. Gradually she regained control of her muscles and loosened her grip. As her legs released Her Lord, he took longer strokes. Barbara tried to meet him stroke for stroke, but her body now felt little different from jello. So she just enjoyed the experience of Her Lord using her almost limp body.

Her Lord's breathing became heavier, his pace quickened, his strokes became erratic, he was so close. Barbara felt another orgasm of her own building, but she finally found her voice. Barbara lifted her head up so her mouth was next to Her Lords ear. Without conscience thought she whispered from her heart, "Show me you own me lover". Her Lord stopped short and looked her in the eye, a strange look on his face. Barbara then realized what she said and was terrified she'd ruined the moment.

Her Lord pushed his pelvis as hard against her as he could, smashing her clit painfully between their bodies. Then he growled deep down in his throat and came...and came...and came...and then came some more. Between the deep emotions Barbara felt and the painful pressure against her clit, her second orgasm hit her. It wasn't like the last one. This one was soft and gentle and every bit as good as the last one in its own way.

Barbara's legs still clamped against Her Lords sides, but it was more like an embrace than a vice this time. As Barbara's orgasm rolled gently through her body, she tilted her head, arched her back up and rubbed her thighs up and down the sides of her Lords delicious body. Her Lord attacked her exposed neck with his mouth, teeth and tongue. Barbara just groaned out her pleasure trying to expose more of her delicate caramel neck to Her Lords hungry mouth.

Barbara stroked Her Lord with her thighs as his own orgasm faded. Both of them still twitching occasionally against each other. Her Lord started to roll off her body. Barbara panicked, pulling him into her body with her arms and legs. She whimpered pathetically and begged Her Lord with her eyes when he lifted his head to look at her.

"Lay on me, you aren't heavy, your weight comforts me like a warm quilt on a cold winter night. Please My Lord, don't go?"

Her Lord looked her in the eyes for a moment. Opened his mouth to speak, but then closed it again. Barbara saw the wheels turning in Her Lords mind, his eyes told her he'd made a decision. A shadow crossed his face, Barbara wasn't quite sure what to make of it. Was it regret, loss, sadness, perhaps even a bit of each.

Suddenly it was gone and he lit up with that sweet smile of his and simply said "Okay." The two of them lay there together still joined as one while Her Lords cock softened until it finally came out of her. When it did Her Lord caressed her cheek, then rolled off her.

"There is a lot of your sperm in me My Lord. I don't want to make a mess of your bed."

"You can use the bathroom if you want. But don't be gone long. I'm not done with you yet, not by a long shot. I may keep you up all night."

"I certainly hope so, My Lord" came the sultry response. Then she stood up, cupped her self with her hand and sauntered to the bathroom. Barbara knew how to strut with her hand between her legs. She wanted to be sure Her Lord wouldn't take his eyes off her ass...ever!