My Sister's Secret Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I was going to finish up here and then go home. What's up?"

"I'm horny as hell. Could you fuck me before you leave?"

"I'd be happy to. I have to admit, those two sessions made me horny, too." We had a nice, slow fuck, and then we took a shower before we left. I gave her a copy of the media card so she could work on the website.

The next day, she came in with the last couple. Their photo shoot went well, I paid them, and when they left, Amanda asked, "Are you as horny as I am?" I was, so we had another nice fuck and shower.

As we were leaving, Amy asked, "Can I talk to you for a minute, boss?"

I told Amanda I would see her at school the next day, then sat down next to Amy. She said, "Our phone has been ringing non-stop. I have three appointments for you next week, and four for the following week. I have names of six other women who I told I would call back to make an appointment. It seems like you are in demand. I just wanted to make sure your schedule is still the same so I can make some more appointments."

I told her my schedule hadn't changed and she could make the appointments. I then went home to take a nap. When I got there, Sarah was sitting at the kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal.

"Hi sis. I would have bought you dinner. Why don't you get dressed and we will go out."

"No, I'm fine. I'm too tired to go anywhere. I'm beat."

Then it dawned on me, "Oh, man! I just remembered. You had your photo shoot today. How was it?"

"It was okay. Just long. The photographer was nice. He would give me directions, and I did my best to comply. He never complained, so I guess I did okay. I had to change blouses several times. All the photos were head shots and never went below my shoulders. The guy in charge said he was happy. He told Melissa it was up to the company if they were going to use the photos for their advertising campaign, so I guess I just have to wait and see."

"That's great. I'm sure they will use them. You're beautiful, even wearing glasses."

She smiled and asked, "How was your day?"

"Not bad. I had a photo shoot for the website. When I was leaving, Amy told me the phones had been ringing all day. I have several new clients lined up. You want to watch a movie?"

We went to the sofa and flipped through the channels until I found a decent movie. Sarah fell asleep on my shoulder in less than thirty minutes. I carried her to our bed, and we slept through the night.

* * * * *

The following week I saw the three women who had made an appointment. All of them were middle-aged, but very attractive. They were all flirtatious, but only one said she wanted me to fuck her. I think the other two wanted me to make the first move, but I restrained myself.

I had a class on Wednesday morning, and I ran into Amanda. She had the final product for my website. I looked through each page slowly, and I was very impressed. When I told her I approved, she said she would get it to her friend and have him set up the website for me. I thanked her and asked, "What do I owe you?"

She answered with a smile, "The website work is free. Just like the logo, I will submit my work for extra credit. Before you say anything, I have to ask you something. Do you like me?"

"Amanda! Why would you even ask me that? Of course I like you. You are very attractive, we have had sex several times, which was mind-blowing by the way, and you have been super helpful with the logo, the website, and getting your friends to pose for me. I mean, why wouldn't I like you?"

"Okay. I just wanted to make sure. If you want to pay me back, I would like for you to take me on a date. I mean a real date, not just getting together to fuck. Of course, you can do that anytime you want to, but what I want is for you to come pick me up, take me to dinner, and then we can see what happens. Who knows, even though it's a first date, you might get lucky."

We both laughed before I answered, "Amanda, I would love to take you on a date. It's not that I don't like you, it's just that I have been super busy at night trying to get my business up and running. I can't remember the last time I asked a girl on a date. Are you free most nights? The reason I'm asking is, I usually work on Friday and Saturday nights, which is when most guys ask a girl on a date. Would you mind if we went out on a Wednesday night?"

"John, I'm free every night. If you want to go out on a Wednesday night, that's fine with me."

"Great. Amanda, would you like to go to dinner with me next Wednesday night? I have to warn you, when I take a lady on a date, I make a reservation at the best restaurant, and I wear a suit, so this won't be a jeans and T-shirt sort of date. I want it to be special."

"I would love to go to dinner with you, but this is San Diego. People don't wear suits to dinner unless it's at the fanciest place in town. If you want to make it special, make it a steakhouse where you can wear a nice shirt and slacks. I'm not a dress up kind of girl."

"Whatever pleases you. I'll make the reservations and pick you up at 7:00. Will that be okay?"

"Yes. I look forward to it."

I said, "Okay, now that we have agreed on your payment, I should pay your computer guy something for his work. I hope I don't have to fuck him, too. I'm really not into that."

She laughed and answered, "Don't worry about it. He owed me a favor, and he's submitting his work for credit, so he's good."

I had a thought, but I wasn't sure I should say anything. After an awkward period of silence, I asked, "I know this is gonna sound weird, but I'm gonna ask anyway. Have you ever had sex with another woman?"

The reason I asked her is because Sarah seemed to enjoy having sex with other women, and she said she didn't want to date any other men, so I thought maybe she might like to join Amanda and me. I wasn't sure if either of them were interested, but I sure was. Like the old saying goes, it never hurts to ask."

Amanda didn't hesitate in answering. She chuckled and said, "You do know I'm in a sorority, right? Of course I've had sex with other women. In fact, I've had sex with all three of the women that I had pose for you. The last one was my roommate. But, why would you ask me that? Do you want me to set up a threesome for you?"

"No, I was just curious. I promise you I will have a long discussion with you Wednesday night. If you're going to be my girlfriend, there's some things you will need to know about me. I would like to talk more now, but I have a photo shoot scheduled. Thanks again for everything you have done for me. I'll see you later."

Although it was frowned on in school, I gave her a kiss before I left.

As I was walking away, it must have dawned on her what I said because she shouted, "Wait! Did you say girlfriend?"

I looked back over my shoulder and said, "Wednesday night" and kept walking.

* * * * *

When I got back to the office, Amy told me someone had e-mailed and said he needed access to our computer in order to set up our website. I told her to contact him and allow him access. When I had finished my photo shoot, Amy showed me the completed website. I was very pleased with it. It was very professional, and I was sure it would have cost me a couple of thousand dollars if it hadn't been for Amanda. Then Amy said the guy wanted me to call him. When I called him, he told me he noticed that I didn't have any security measures on the computer. He said he would be happy to install some security software for me at no cost because he already had the software. Amy then reminded me that I had four appointments for the next week.

When I got home, Sarah was just heading to her room to get undressed. Apparently, she had just come home. I went into my room and changed into shorts and a T-shirt, and when I walked in the kitchen, Sarah was in her usual T-shirt and panties. I walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the back of her neck. She turned around to give me one of her deep, passionate kisses. I loved the way she kissed.

I asked, "What do you want to do for dinner?"

"I was thinking about ordering Chinese food. Is that okay with you?"

I answered, "Sounds good to me." We decided what we wanted from a take-out menu we had in the drawer and then I called in our orders.

"They said it would be about thirty minutes. How about a beer."

We walked into the living room and sat on the sofa. I said, "Let me ask you something. Remember when we had a threesome with Melissa? Did you enjoy that?"

"Yeah, I guess. I mean, if it was up to me, I would rather have you all to myself, but since she said you guys were going to fuck, I didn't want to just sit in a corner and watch. Then when she asked me if I wanted to join you, I was glad she was willing to let me participate. I mean, she's beautiful and sexy, and she can eat pussy almost as good as you can, so, yeah, I did enjoy it. Why?"

"You know Amanda, the girl who designed my logo and website? When I asked her what she wanted for payment, she said she wanted me to take her out on a date. We have fucked a few times, and I really like her, so I asked her out to dinner. When you first came here, you told me you didn't want to be in the way if I brought a girl home. Since I'm sure I will bring her home after dinner, I was thinking about you. I have to tell you, I was shocked when you told Melissa you had fooled around with another girl while you were in High School, and then I saw you with Melissa when we were in her lounge that night. So, when I asked Amanda if she had ever been with another woman, she laughed and said of course! So, I was thinking, when I bring her home, don't think you are in the way. I will introduce you and we can all have a glass of wine and get to know each other. She might want to be alone with me when we fuck, but if I ask her if she would let you join in, would you be interested?"

"John! You don't want to take a girl out on a date and then bring her home and tell her you want to fuck her, but your sister is going to join in. That's not cool. Don't worry about me. We can have a glass of wine and chat, and then I'll go to my room and watch a movie on TV. I'll be fine. If you are planning on seeing her on a regular basis, maybe later we can arrange something, when the time is right, but not on your first date."

Before we could discuss it anymore, our food arrived. We ate at the kitchen table, then grabbed a beer and went back to the living room. We were going to find a movie to watch when it dawned on me that I hadn't shown Sarah the new website. I grabbed my laptop and showed it to her. She loved it as much as I did.

While we were watching the movie, she was sitting to my left with her head on my shoulder. I had my left arm around her and was idly rubbing her left nipple with my thumb. After a few minutes, she started rubbing my dick through my shorts, making it hard as steel. A short time later she said, "I've seen this movie already. Take me to bed. I need that hard cock in my pussy."

She stood up and started walking to the bedroom, lifting her T-shirt over her head as she walked. She stopped to look over her shoulder, giving me a big smile and wiggling her ass at me. She walked into the bedroom and took her little panties off before kneeling on the bed with her ass in the air. She said, "You like my ass, don't you?"

"Sarah, I love your ass, your tits, that sweet pussy of yours ... in fact, I love every square inch of your body."

I was obviously overdressed at this point, so I pulled my T-shirt over my head and dropped my shorts, letting them fall to the floor. I got on the bed behind her, pushed her face down, and slapped her ass. I told her to roll over, and I bent down to kiss her thighs before putting my mouth over her pussy. I licked up and down her lips and then pressed my tongue inside and started stroking her in and out, over and over in a slow steady rhythm. She gasped out loud and said, "Fuck, you are so good at that. I love it when you eat my pussy."

I increased my speed, driving my tongue deeper in her now wet pussy. I put a finger in her hole, followed by a second finger after just a few thrusts. Her juices were flowing, and I was lapping up every drop. She tasted so good. When I started licking her clit, she buried her head in the pillow so she could scream. She lifted her head enough to tell me she was cumming, and then bit the pillow again to muffle her screams. My face was coated with her sweet pussy juice. I pulled away and told her to roll over on her stomach. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her up onto her knees, then plunged my cock in her sopping pussy. I was driving in and out of her from behind while she was panting and moaning.

"Oh, fuck, John. Your cock feels so good. Fuck me baby. Fuck your little sister."

She came several more times before I felt my balls tighten. I told Sarah I was going to cum, and she screamed, "YES! CUM IN ME! LET ME HAVE IT!"

I shot rope after rope of hot cum in her before collapsing on her back. We laid there for a long time trying to catch our breath. She finally rolled over on top of me, gave me a deep kiss, and said, "I love you."

"I love you too, sis. Always have and always will."

* * * * *

The first appointment I had the following week was with a woman named Courtney. She appeared to be older than the previous women and was quite a few pounds heavier, however, it didn't take away from her beauty. She had full red lips, beautiful eyes, and very nice breasts. It was obvious she had spent a fortune on her hair, nails, and makeup, and she had a dazzling bright, white smile. When I suggested she change into one of the negligees she brought, she picked it up, stepped behind the screen, and said, "You're probably not used to photographing old fat ladies. I hope you're not disappointed."

She stepped back around the screen and I directed her to the bed. "Courtney, you are neither old nor fat. You look amazing. That negligee is very sexy. Shall we get started?"

Before she could answer, I started giving her directions for the poses. I kept giving her compliments, telling her she was beautiful and sexy. At one point, I told her to look at me and bend forward so I could see her amazing cleavage. She got a big smile on her face, and shyly asked, "You like them?"

"Courtney, those are possibly the greatest breasts I have ever seen."

We went through all the clothing she had brought, and after I felt we had enough shots, I put the media card in my laptop to show her the photos. As we went through the photos, I kept making remarks like, "God, Courtney. I love that shot. You are so sexy."

She said she was very pleased with the photos, and I explained that I needed several days to print them. She said, "I really want to thank you for this. You made me feel desirable again. I haven't felt that way in a long time. Do you know my friend Sherrie?"

When I told her I knew Sherrie, she continued, "She told me you provided an extra service for her. Do you think I could get that same service? I will understand if you say no. She's so much younger and prettier than me."

"Courtney, Sherrie asked me to make love to her after our photo session. That's not something I normally do with my clients. As I explained to her, she was probably aroused after rolling around on the bed in her underwear. I will tell you the same thing I told her. I don't want you to do something in the heat of the moment that you might regret later. I would be happy to make love to you if you are sure that's what you want."

"Oh, I'm sure. I know I have let myself go over the last few years. My husband doesn't even look at me anymore. We haven't had sex in years. I'm under no illusion that you find me desirable or that you would want to have sex with me if I hadn't asked you. I know it's not a part of our photo session, so I'm willing to pay you, but I would really like you to fuck me. I will do anything you want me to do. Anything. Don't be afraid to ask."

"Courtney, you're wrong. I do find you desirable. And just so you know, I don't fuck for money. I only have sex with women if I absolutely want to. Let's go to bed and I will try my best to please you."

We got undressed and got on the bed. She looked at my cock and said, "Oh, my god! What a beautiful cock. Would you let me suck it?"

I told her I would like that, and she proceeded to give me an amazing blowjob. I blew a load in her mouth which she happily swallowed, and she asked me how long it would take me to get hard again. I asked her to suck me again, and after just a few minutes, I was rock-hard. She seemed pleased with that. She told me, even in his prime, her husband would shoot a load and be finished for the night. I told her the reason I could get so hard again was because she was so sexy. She smiled and laid back on the bed. I got between her legs, rubbed my dick up and down across her pussy lips, and then started fucking her, slowly at first, then faster, and then faster, harder and deeper. She had several orgasms, and I finally shot another load in her pussy. I asked her if she wanted to shower before she got dressed, and we showered together.

As she was getting dressed, she said, "I haven't been fucked like that since I was in my twenties. Thank you for making me feel attractive again. And, I was serious before. I'm willing to pay you to have sex with me again. My husband has more money than he knows what to do with. And he doesn't care what I spend my money on. I'm willing to pay you whatever you want."

"Courtney, I told you, I don't fuck for money. I only have sex with women I'm attracted to, and I was attracted to you. I would never want you to think that the only reason I fucked you was because you paid me. I'm not interested in your money. You said you haven't had sex like that since you were in your twenties. I can assure you, you are just as good in bed, if not better, than any twenty-year-old I know. I tell you what, if you ever get the urge, call to make an appointment. I will let you take me to lunch, then we can fuck the rest of the afternoon. How does that sound?"

She came over to me, gave me a kiss, and said, "I never knew there were men like you. Every man I know is only interested in my money. I know a lot of people in this town, rich powerful people. If you ever need anything, give me a call. If I can't help, I know the people who can. And, I'm going to take you up on that lunch date."

* * * * *

Melissa called and asked to see both Sarah and me in her office. We exchanged pleasantries and she asked me how everything was going. I told her I was doing two photo shoots a day for four days, and I could do even more if I didn't have classes. I admitted I had skipped several classes already, and it would, no doubt, start to affect my grades. I also told her I was wiped out, even though I didn't tell her it was due to fucking half the women I photographed. By the smile on her face, I think she knew. She asked me if I had any idea who the women were that had become my clients, and I told her I knew their first names, but I hadn't discussed their backgrounds with them.

She then looked at Sarah and told her the advertising agency was very happy with her first photo shoot, and the eyeglass company was going to use her photos for their advertising campaign. The ad agency said they were interested in using her for several other product lines. In fact, they wanted to schedule a photo shoot within the next two weeks for a western clothing company. Melissa asked her if she was comfortable around horses and Sarah told her she loved horses. Unlike her first assignment, she seemed excited about this one.

Melissa told her she had charged the agency $3500 for the photo shoot and she would be negotiating a price for the company to use her photos for their ad campaign. Sarah seemed shocked when she asked, "Wait! Did you just say I made $3500 for one day's work?" Melissa assured her that was right and reminded her she would be getting an even larger fee from the company that would be using her photos. Sarah said, "I can't believe it!"