Alana's Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,133 Followers

I had just gotten deep inside, as far as I could go, when Autumn pulled me out and pushed my hand back toward me, and my face. I knew what she wanted, and I wanted it, too. I opened my mouth and took my finger inside, then sucked it clean, tasting the cum from my own Alana's pussy. It was so sweet and delicious that I had to have more. I had to get it from the source. I dropped to my knees and looked at Autumn, hoping for approval to dive in, but I was answered with a shake of her head.

"Oh, fuck," Alana begged. "Please don't stop licking me."

But Autumn had another idea. She climbed off Alana and turned to face her again. Sliding her own fingers into Alana's wet cunt, Autumn bent down to her face and stuck out her tongue, then licked Alana from her chin, across her lips, and up her cheek.

"Mmmm..." Autumn groaned. I don't know how I stopped myself from groaning with her.

But then Autumn looked at me, and nodded me over. She gestured for me to repeat what she had done, and I wasted no time in taking advantage of the chance. I slowly dragged my tongue across Alana's mouth, tasting Autumn's cum on her lips and face. But this time Alana surprised both of us and she lashed out with her own tongue, slapping it against mine playfully. I quickly withdrew, but wanted to go back and kiss her so badly.

"I can't stand this teasing," Alana said. "I need you to fuck me now. Please, Autumn. Please fuck me!"

Autumn pointed past me to the double-ended dildo on the floor. I grabbed it and offered it to her, but she shook her head and pointed to Alana's cunt as it humped the air. I stood back up and guided one end of the toy to Alana's pussy lips, rubbing it against them to lubricate it. Alana moaned, and Autumn smiled as she watched me, nodding her head. Then, with just enough force I pushed the head into Alana's cunt, and she bucked hard against it.

"Oh fuck yes!" she screamed. "Come on! Fuck me with it. Please fuck me with that big cock!"

And so I did, pumping it in and out of her sopping pussy and she bucked and grinded against it with Autumn sitting beside her looking on. She put one hand on it to help me, then leaned down to whisper to Alana again.

"Yes, I love that cock," Alana cried out. "You fuck me so good with it."

Autumn whispered something else.

"Gavin?" Alana exclaimed. I felt like I was about to have a heart attack. I was caught red-

"You want to fuck Gavin?" she continued. Relief washed over me.

Autumn whispered again.

"Oh, me? I can't fuck him. He'd never let me. Besides, he's got all the pussy he needs."

Autumn continued to whipser.

"Oh, yes" Alana said. "If he could fuck me like this I would. I would fuck Gavin's fucking brains out."

At hearing this, I began fucking Alana even harder with the dildo, pounding it deep into her before pulling it out nearly all the way, then slamming it back in. I looked at Alana's face twisted in almost unbearable pleasure, then looked to Autumn, hoping she might give me the go ahead and let me do as Alana apparently wished. But as lucky as I was, I was reminded that I was the third leg this evening. Alana was getting hers, I was in absolute heaven, and now it was Autumn's turn.

Alana screamed in pleasure, then said, "But right now I just want to fuck you."

Autumn was a step ahead of her. She moved to the foot of the bed, spread her legs and positioned herself in front of the free end of the dildo. I gladly helped slide it around her pussy, getting it wet and slippery before pushing it inside of her. Then Autumn removed my hand, and I watched them go it alone, fucking the dildo hard and fast.

They were taking it in deep, their thighs and asses slapping against each other noisily. Their breasts, with the nipples pointing to the ceiling, rolled back and forth across their chests. They worked up a quick sweat, panting and moaning. Soon they were screaming, and Alana begged to go harder and faster. Autumn grabbed her tits and pulled at her nipples. Alana buzzed her fingers over her clit. I, meanwhile, was jerking off my own slippery cock, not sure what to do when I came, but not much caring, either.

I was so captivated by the sight of it all that Autumn had to slap at my thigh to get my attention. She pointed to the nightstand next to the bed, where I spotted the object I was sure she wanted: a bottle of moisturizer. I handed it to her just as Alana's body went rigid. She gasped and clawed violently at the sheets of the bed.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

Those words were more than enough to send a huge load of cum out the tip of my cock. I was about to step away to try and catch it, but Autumn stopped me and pointed to Alana's chest. Then she aimed the moisturizer at it. I knew what she had in mind instantly, and it was a good thing, because I was cumming. I leaned over Alana as she convulsed in orgasm and I shot a massive load of hot seed all over those big tits. At the same time, Autumn squeezed the moisturizer bottle and shot the goo in the same place. Together, we painted Alana's stomach and chest white. Autumn misjudged one squeeze, sending a glob to hit Alana's neck and chin, and so I took advantage, guiding my last string of cum to land across her lips.

Alana and I had reached our peak and were beginning to come down, but Autumn still had to finish. On the verge of her own climax, she pulled the dildo out of Alana but kept fucking herself with it. Then she dove on top of Alana, mashing her tits into the slippery mix of cream and cum that we had sprayed on her. Autumn slid up and down Alana's chest, fucking herself with the dildo and kissing Alana passionately. And then she, too, began to cum. She bucked hard against the dildo, reached under herself with her free hand and rubbed Alana's slippery tits. Then she kissed Alana's cum-laced lips and screamed into her mouth as she climaxed.

I didn't stay long after, opting instead to take escape under cover of the heavy breathing coming from the girls as they fought to regain their strength. I grabbed my pants, quietly opened the door, and stepped out. I took one last glance, hoping that the sight of naked Alana and Autumn naked on top of her was something I would get to witness again very soon. As I closed the door, I convinced myself that if I knew Autumn at all, this would not be the last exciting experience the three of us would share.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,133 Followers
12