My Sister's Wedding Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to know when she's finished," she explained. "I set a little fire, but enough to keep her occupied."

She crouched on my left side, leaning over my leg. Holding my cock with one hand the stroked my naked leg with the other. She smelled of smoke and perfume.

"Oh, my poor boy!" she exclaimed. "What is she doing to you? You are trembling!"

But whatever she said, she didn't seem to want to stop it. Stroking me slowly she admired what her sister had left behind. Once, between strokes, she caressed my chest, collected a handful of drool to use on me. I hadn't even noticed I was doing it.

I'm lucky I'm a dumb object, I thought. Otherwise, I would have screamed.

"But you're so big," she continued. "I can't take you in my mouth. You're hurting your poor mother, you see."

Turning her glance to the door we both listened to my aunt running around upstairs, her screams of frustration and anger. Apparently, my mother was an arsonist besides a cock-whore. She'd obviously disabled the fire alarm.

Looking back at me, she bit her lower lip. "I don't know if I should," she said, whimpering with excitement.

Standing and walking around like a shy teenager, she leaned against my shoulder, and before I knew what she was doing she put her wet panties next to my cock. The dark-blue cotton soaked up some of the precum.

"Hurry now," she mumbled as she dragged a small table closer. Then she positioned herself with one hand on top of it. The other steered me into her wet snatch.

We both screamed at the same time, me with an intensity of feeling that matched what my aunt had been doing to me, she with amazement. Even I could feel that I was too big for even her pussy, and she was gushing. Still, she didn't give up, and slowly she pushed herself completely down on me.

Steadying herself with both hands on the table she held my cock in the downright position with her clenched pussy, never letting it slide out too much. But at the same time as it kept me inside off her, and made her scream with lust, I once again found myself on the bottom off the hill to orgasm. Desperately, I tried to move my hips, but the butt plug stopped me.

She didn't seem to mind. Mom flicked the hair away from her face, used her weight to throw herself back against me. The chair must have been bolted to the floor.

"Oh my god!" she screamed. "Too much excitement. I'm going to, I'm going to ... Just a little ..."

Throwing herself back one last time she sat on top of me, leaned against me, letting her legs hang in front of us. To stop herself from sliding off she steadied herself with a tight grip on my finally ruined shirt and one arm over her head and around my neck. She fondled me lovingly in the afterglow.

Her hair, pressed against the lower part of my face, smelled of salt and smoke. Her quivering, panting body reminded me of every pleasure she could give to me.

Other than that, it had all gone completely silent in the basement, except for the steady humming of the butt plug, that continued to force me to feel her tight and wet pussy without giving me any release. We also noticed the silence from the rest of the house.

"I must go, baby," she said, gliding off me, once stopped by a twitch from my cock. "Silly," she whispered.

I don't know what came over her. Some kind of motherly instinct maybe, because she took her soiled panties and in a mockery of cleanliness, she wiped my cock with them. Her smell, it was like steam from hot iron. The last thing she did was wipe some of the drool from my chin. She thought about kissing me, but stopped herself. Instead, she pecked my cheek.

That last little thing woke me up.

"You can't leave me here!" I gasped.

"Shush!" She pressed her wet panties over my mouth. Her juices dribbled down my throat, and I swallowed them willingly. I hadn't had a drink in ages.

"Don't be silly," she whispered, starting to panic, never leaving the door out of sight. "If my sister notices that you're gone she's going to suspect something, won't she?"

"Well ... Yeah."

"She won't miss the wedding. I know she won't. You just ..."

Once again, my cock made her hesitate, lick her lips. She must have wanted more of the same.

If it wasn't for my aunt, how long would she have continued, never letting me have any release? The curse only stopped when I reached an orgasm. She was my mother and I knew that she loved me, but right now I didn't trust the sheen in her eyes. I didn't know if I wanted her to stay or leave.

"But I must go," she forced herself to say. "I have other things to do. Your sister needs me. Oh, it's going to be absolutely perfect. Well, I'm off. See you later. Love you."

This time, as she started to peck me on the cheek, she accidentally slipped her tongue into my mouth, giving me a wet and hungry reminder of herself. Absentmindedly, she wiped her lips with her panties afterwards.

"Mom," I whispered, but she really walked away from me, left me in this terrible situation. "Mom!"

"What?" she said, half-way out the door, suddenly very annoyed with me.

"The table," I managed to say. "You forgot to move the table."

"Did I?" she said. "Oh, you're right. Thanks, love!"

She tip-toed back in, moved the table to its proper place. She didn't waste any time after that, just hurried up the stairs and out through the door. She must have made it. I couldn't hear anything from my aunt.

It started to scare me actually, the silence, the creeping suspicion that she had left me here all alone. I hung my head and sobbed over my cock. The butt plug did its thing, never leaving me in peace. I didn't think I could sleep like this. I was just going to be kept on edge until she came back again. She'd probably returned to the wedding. They probably drove together, I thought bitterly.

Slowly, my mother's scent evaporated, and a part of it disappeared because of the prevailing smoke smell.

Then I struggled again. I heard something, or rather a sound that wasn't there anymore. I had no idea what it was, until I heard my aunt moving around further upstairs, on the second floor. She'd probably taken a shower, to clean herself from the smoke. Her dress was probably ruined too, and I felt bad for her. It was an expensive dress.

Then it hit me. No! Mom ... We'd had enough time! She could've, I could've, we ...

I tortured myself further by imagining my aunt's naked body after the shower. Every silent moment heightened my longing. She took her time. When she put on her heels, my cock tingled with every click-clacking step of them.

Walking down first one flight of stairs, then the second, I finally saw my aunt again. She came back dressed in another beautiful dress, this one cream-white, with matching gloves. It matched her hat too. She put it on as she walked into the dungeon and looked around, as if surprised to find me still there.

"I'm sorry," she said mockingly. "You wanted us to continue? But my dear nephew, we're going to be late for the wedding if we continue much longer. And besides, my dress would get completely ruined, and I really can't handle another tragedy today."

I turned my heavy face towards her. "Please, auntie? I don't know how much more I can take."

"Such a soft boy," she said, all perfection in front of me. "But I can't touch you."

She put one finger against her chin, pouting her lips, pretending to think.

"Of course, if you really want to?" she asked.

Something funny must have burned in my eyes. She laughed coquettishly.

"Oh, very well," she said, and walking the last couple of steps to the chair I got my hopes up. I needed her to touch me with her soft, white gloves, needed her to take me between those perfectly formed red lips again. I had forgotten hunger, I had forgotten thirst, but I would never forget her touch.

My god, I thought, even her smell is perfect.

Carefully collecting her dress around her legs, she crouched next to me, stroking my wrist with her clean hand. The other went underneath, and at first, I didn't know what she was doing, but then I was reminded of a feeling that had become part of my new normal. The butt plug started to vibrate faster.

Stroking my wrist, maybe because it was the only part of me that was still clean, she looked up at my face as the forceful vibrations made my cock spasm. I tried to beg her with my eyes, to stop it or something, but lifting her other arm and putting her elbow on the armrest next to my arm, painfully forcing it aside, she leaned her smooth cheek on the palm of her white glove and just looked at me.

I couldn't keep my eyes on her. I threw my head back, opening my mouth and gasping for air. My body wasn't mine to control. It was my aunt's, and after she had pressed the button, she relaxed and let my body humiliate itself in front of her.

Beyond my physical control, my prostate forced an orgasm up through my body, through my cock, until I spurted like a ... like a fire extinguisher, and I smiled as the most powerful orgasm of my life left my body. It felt like an exorcism.

I was at peace. I ...

No? She couldn't?

No!

I jerked awake, stared in front of me, panicky. I stared at my aunt, who posed like Audrey Hepburn with purple eyes. She hadn't turned the butt plug off! She was smiling.

Rising like a twitching animal my cock started to drool again, before another orgasm hit it, even more powerful than before, with an even greater amount of pain.

I screamed. I begged her to stop. And I came, again and again. Not until all I could do was whimper and cry did she turn the butt plug off. Standing up, she unclasped one of my arms.

"Clean yourself up," she said. "I've got a couple of spare clothes upstairs, in the cupboard next to the washing room. I'll be waiting outside. But hurry up, your sister's wedding is about to start."

Without looking back at me, she walked out the door, and up the stairs.

12