My Slut

Story Info
True story detailing the dirtiest night of my life.
6.4k words
4.53
277.3k
213
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
2,994 Followers

This is a true story detailing the nastiest, kinkiest night of my life. This is a very dirty story, containing very dirty, rough and degrading sex. If this bothers you in any way, then I suggest not proceeding.


I glanced around nervously as Mya dug through her purse, searching for her keys.

"What time is your boyfriend coming home again?" I asked, waiting impatiently as she continued rummaging.

"Stop worrying about it?" she chided, pulling her keys from the purse, fumbling them in her drunken fingers. "He won't be back until the morning."

"Its morning already isn't it?

"Its 3 A.M.", she answered back, as she opened the door and stepped into the apartment. "We have plenty of time."

I took one more cautious glance around the empty hallway before following her inside.

"Want a drink?" Mya asked, tossing the keys on the kitchen counter.

"Ummm," I began in contemplation as I kicked off my shoes. "Don't you think we've had enough already?"

"Well, one more won't hurt," she shot back, opening the fridge door. "As long as you'll still be able to get it up later."

"Hey," I warned as she smiled teasingly. "That was an isolated incident."

"Sure, sure," she said, smiling as she grabbed two glasses from the cupboard. "We'll see."

I smirked as I walked by, giving her a firm pat on the ass before heading towards the living room. A few minutes later May followed, carrying two glasses. She set one glass on the coffee table in front of me and sat on the other couch, immediately taking a long drink.

"What's this?" I asked suspiciously, smelling the dark liquid that filled the glass.

"Rum and Coke," she answered, setting her drink back down. "Sorry. I didn't have any diet."

"That's okay," I answered, before taking a sip. "Hopefully, I'll be able to burn off the extra calories tonight."

Mya smiled at my innuendo, as she brought her feet up and rested them on the edge of the coffee table.

"Oh yeah?" she asked, staring at me with a lascivious look in her dark brown eyes. "And just what are you going to be doing to me tonight?"

"Oh I don't know," I began in a jestful tone. "I was thinking about a little missionary position followed by some cuddling."

"Fuck that," she snapped back with a laugh. "If I wanted that, I'd just have sex with my boyfriend."

I shook my head, smiling as I took another drink.

"Don't you mean 'fiancé'?" I asked, teasing her further. "When's the big day anyway?"

"We haven't set a date yet," she answered meekly, her eyes shifting downward.

"Oh is that a little guilt I see?"

Mya shrugged but remained quiet, a pouting expression appearing on her face. In all the previous times she had cheated on her boyfriend with me, she had shown surprisingly little remorse. She had even admitted to me that cheating behind his back turned her on and added an element of excitement to our weekend sessions. I agreed. In fact, if not for the presence of her boyfriend I most likely would have lost interest in her long ago. We had started hooking up the previous summer, when Mya and her boyfriend Chris had been on a brake up. When I had returned from Medical school the following summer however, they had reconciled and were even engaged to be married. After a night of partying one night, Mya and I had found ourselves alone in a friend's living room after everyone else had gone to bed. One thing led to another and before we knew it, she was on her hands and knees with my dick inside her. After that brief encounter, the flood gates opened and we had been conducting secret late night meetings every chance we could get. Not only had our rendezvous been growing more frequent as of late, but they had also been growing increasingly kinkier, with each of us pushing the boundaries of the other to see how far we would go.

As my mind wandered, I kept glancing nervously at the clock. We had experienced a few close calls in our previous encounters and it was something I had not enjoyed. Mya, on the other hand, seemed to get even more excited from the thrill of almost being caught.

"Would you stop that?!" She scolded. "You're starting to make me nervous. He won't be back until at least six."

"That's what you said last weekend," I countered sceptically.

"Oh yeah," she said with a laugh. "That was funny."

"How funny would it have been if he had come home ten minutes earlier?"

Again she shrugged dismissively. Sometimes it seemed as though Mya cared less about getting caught than I did. In fact, it almost appeared as though she wanted her boyfriend to find out. She had insinuated in the past that she would have no problem leaving him for me and almost welcomed the prospect. I didn't have the heart to tell her that there was no way in Hell I would ever enter into a serious relationship with her. My interest in Mya, as cold as it may sound, was always and would always remain purely sexual.

"Well, you know what the problem is?" she stated more as a proclamation than a question. "We always wait too long to get started."

I nodded in agreement. After coming back from the clubs, we generally sat around talking and listening to music before actually getting down to business.

"Well, what do you feel like doing tonight?" I asked, turning the conversation back to sex.

"I want you to make me your dirty little whore," she answered bluntly without batting an eyelash.

"I was hoping you'd say that," I said, smiling.

Mya's penchant for rough, degrading sex was the main factor that kept me coming back for more.

"How dirty?" I asked, prompting her to continue.

"Very, very, very...dirty," she answered seductively as she moved over to the couch I was sitting on. "I want you to use me. I want you to...degrade me."

I could feel my dick stirring in my pants as Mya tempted me with her pleasing words.

"And you'll do anything I want?" I asked.

Mya nodded, her eyes locked on mine with lustful determination.

"Okay...," I muttered, as I stood to my feet, looking down at her as I tried to hide my eager smile. "You want to be my slut?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I want to be your dirty little slut," she obeyed promptly.

My cold expression cracked as the edge of my lip curled upwards into a sly grin.

"Okay, you dirty little slut..." I said, standing with my arms crossed. "Get on your fucking knees and suck my cock."

As soon as the words left my lips, an expression of pure lust appeared across Mya's face and her eyes blazed with carnal desire. Sliding down off the couch, she crawled obediently to my feet as she reached up and began undoing my pants. As I watched her with satisfaction my pants fell to the floor, followed by my underwear which she immediately pulled down my legs.

"Put your hands behind your back," I ordered, kicking my pants aside.

Mya did as she was told, locking her arms behind her back as she stared up at me with an innocent, child-like expression. As I stepped forward, her mouth opened and my engorged cock passed into waiting mouth. As her lips closed around my shaft, her eyes shut with pleasure and she sucked gently on the end of my dick.

"Open your eyes, you fucking whore," I admonished sternly. "Look at me when you suck my cock."

Her eyes immediately popped back open and she moaned around my shaft as she slid her lips further down my length. I knew that the dirtier I talked to her, the more aroused she would become. Reaching down, I grabbed a handful of her light brown hair and guided my dick deeper into her mouth. As she felt the tip of my cock touching the back of her throat, she fought her gag reflex as I slowly withdrew, my shaft coated with saliva. I held her head in place as I gave a couple quick strokes, fucking her face before pulling my wet dick from her lips. Passively holding her tongue out, Mya waited patiently as I slapped my cock against lips with a slippery 'smack'.

"Do you like being on your knees?" I asked, slapping my spit-covered dick against her face.

"Yes," she gasped as my fleshy pole struck her face again before slipping back into her hungry mouth.

Immediately, Mya resumed sucking with renewed vigour, her soft, pink lips gliding up and down my pulsing shaft. Her head bobbed back and forth as I felt her tongue stud tickling the underside of my cock with each pass.

"Fuck I love seeing you on your knees with my cock in your mouth," I moaned as she struggled to take my entire length down her throat. "I wish I had a picture of this."

Letting my glistening dick pop from her mouth, she smiled up at me before glancing over at the coffee table where my cell phone was situated.

"Here," she offered, grabbing the phone and handing it to me.

I grinned as I accepted the phone, flipping it open and quickly setting it to the camera function. Mya took my cock back into her lips, sucking my down to the base as she gazed up at me with wide open eyes. I pointed the phone at her dick-filled mouth and snapped the picture, before inspecting the finished result with satisfaction. I then turned it around, showing her the image of her face with her lips wrapped tightly around my shaft. Most girls in her position would never allow any evidence of their infidelity, but Mya seemed to revel in it.

"Suck my balls," I ordered, preparing the camera for another picture.

As I lifted my cock, she leaned in, accepting my swollen sac into her little wet mouth. I let out a subtle moan as she sucked gently, letting her tongue probe the area behind my balls. I took another picture as she continued sucking, gradually tilting her head back as she probed further between my legs.

"Mmmm, and just what are you trying to do down there?" I taunted, slowly stroking my dick with long, gradual pumps of my fist.

"You know what I'm trying to do," she answered quietly. "I want to lick your ass."

"Hmmm, maybe you should ask nicely," I said, clutching her hair in my grasping hand and pulling her head back as I looked down into her sparkling eyes.

"Can I lick your ass?" she asked, looking up at me with her mouth agape. "Please."

"Now why would I let a dirty little cunt like you lick my ass?"

"Please," she insisted with increasing desperation. "Please let my stick my slutty little tongue in your asshole."

Satisfied with her crudely worded answer, I turned around and obliged her dirty request by pulling her face into my ass. I heard her gasp the word 'yes' just before her voice became muffled as her lips immediately found my hole and her little pink tongue shot out to stab at my ass. I wiggled my hips, as she manoeuvred her face between my cheeks, grinding my asshole into her hungry mouth.

"Mmmm," I sighed pleasurably. "Good little whore."

My hand continued clutching my stiff rod as the tip of her tongue tested my little muscular ring with increasingly aggressive stabs.

"I want a picture of your tongue in my ass," I groaned, fumbling with the phone.

Reaching behind me, I positioned the phone to the best of my ability and pressed the button, snapping a photo with Mya's face buried in my ass. As I brought it back up to view the result, I scowled in disappointment.

"Dammit," I cursed, looking at the screen which showed only the blurry image of the side of my leg. "It didn't turn out."

"Here," Mya offered, holding her hand out. "Let me do it."

I handed over the phone happily, and then reached back to spread my cheeks in preparation. Mya jabbed her nimble wet tongue back into my ass as she held the camera at arm's length and took the picture. Excited to view the finished product I turned around and grabbed the phone from her.

"Nice," I exclaimed inspecting the lewd image which clearly showed her tongue pressed into my tight little opening.

Mya smiled meekly as she remained kneeling submissively before me. I closed the phone and set it back down on the table before turning to her, my lustful desire growing by the second.

"Where should I fuck you?" I asked, towering over her as she waited patiently.

"You can fuck me anywhere you want," she replied, relinquishing all control.

I briefly thought about bending her over her kitchen table, but soon settled on another idea.

"I'm going to fuck you in your bed...," I hissed sadistically. "...so the next time you're lying there with your fiancé, you can think about all the dirty, slutty things you've done."

Mya's eyes closed and her mouth slowly formed into a sexy smile.

"Fuck that's hot," she gasped.

As she scrambled into the bedroom, I followed, stalking her as my dick throbbed with each beat of my heart. Pulling her dress off as she went, she left it on the floor behind her as she entered the room wearing only her underwear and the pair of thigh high fishnet stockings that I had requested she wear.

"I'm assuming you want me to leave the fishnets on?" she asked, as she lit a candle before turning out the lights.

"Yes," I answered, walking up behind her as she stood as she leafed through her CDs, looking for some appropriate sex music.

As I came up behind her, my dick pressed into her lower back and I leaned in, breathing hot breath onto her neck. Mya sighed and tilted her head to the side as she fumbled with the stereo.

"Hurry up," I hissed into her ear as my hands travelled up her thighs, grazing the silky fabric of her little black panties.

As soon as the music began, I took hold of Mya's hair with one hand as I grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back. She let out a brief, startled gasp before her soft body melted into mine and she gave herself over to my control. Pushing her towards the bed, I forced her down to her knees and bent her torso over the mattress.

"Where are your handcuffs?" I asked coldly.

"In the box, under the bed," she whimpered quietly.

Reaching under the bed, my hand searched for and quickly located the shoebox. Pulling the box from under the bed, I flipped open the lid before marvelling at the assortment of toys contained within. Rifling through the dildos and condoms, I located the metal handcuffs and pulled them out, pushing the box aside.

"Do you ever use these with your boyfriend?" I asked, dangling the metal cuffs beside her face.

"No," she answered, trying to withhold her eager smile as I placed the first shackle around her wrist.

I knew she was telling the truth. Mya's fiancé was notoriously 'vanilla' when it came to sex. It was the main reason she looked forward to our little encounters. They actually seemed like an odd match since Mya was by far the kinkiest girl I had ever met.

She let out a subtle moan and winced as I tightened the cold metal cuffs around her wrists, firmly securing her arms behind her back. The restraints had originally had a red, plush furry substance around the rings, but Mya had chosen to remove it for aesthetic purposes, making them much less comfortable to wear.

"Mmmm," I muttered in admiration as I took in the enticing spectacle presented before me. "Now you're all mine."

Reaching down between her legs, I pressed my fingers against the silky material of her panties, feeling the dampness of her pussy through the thin fabric.

"Ohhh," I exclaimed, nuzzling my wiggling fingers up into her dripping hole. "What made you so wet?"

"I've been wet all night," she peeped, squirming from my touch. "I've been waiting for this since we first went to the bar."

"Waiting for what?" I asked, pulling her panties down over her round, naked ass.

"Waiting for you to...use me. To make me...your slut."

I smiled. Mya always knew what I wanted to hear.

I tore her panties down around her knees as she moaned with reluctant approval. Bending my knees down, I grasped my cock and aimed it towards her dripping cunt.

"You want my dick inside you don't you?" I asked, my tip teasing her delicate folds as I wiggled it against her wanton opening.

"Yes!"

"Beg for it whore," I ordered.

"Please stick your cock in my cunt," she gasped.

Mya was one of the only girls I knew that like to use the word "cunt".

I pushed forward, my dick sliding easily into her wet hole as she purred at the sensation of being filled. My balls nestled against her dewy lips as I worked my way in as far as I could. Reaching up, I grabbed her hair, pulling her head back with lustful authority as pumped my cock deep into her pussy with each forceful thrust.

She shrieked with surprise as my hips slammed into her ass with a violent "smack". I repeated my eager thrusts ten more times, piercing her hot little hole as my hand tightened around her hair. As I fucked her, I licked my thumb and pressed it against her asshole, rubbing it with firm, circular motions.

"Mmmm," she purred, feeling the pressure against her exposed hole. "It's been so long since anyone's done that?"

"Oh yeah?" I asked, pushing past her tight muscular ring. "You're fiancé doesn't play with your ass?"

"No...,"she replied meekly.

"So my dick is the only one you've had in your asshole?"

"Yes."

I pushed my thumb deep as I slammed my hips into the back of her thighs. Mya moaned and gasped as I roughly yanked her head back, fucking her with increasingly forceful thrusts. Her tight little ass swallowed up my entire thumb as I felt her contract around me. Feeling the tightness of her clenching orifice only furthered my desire and I slipped my digit from her body and struck her ass with a firm, open handed slap.

"I'm going to fuck your ass," I stated plainly, looking down at Mya's bent, prone body.

I slid my cock from her moist pussy and pushed her ample cheeks apart, spitting onto her asshole and watching it wink in response.

"Beg for it whore," I ordered, picking up a small bottle of lubricant from the basket.

"Please put your dick in my ass," she gasped, the determination in her voice betraying her hidden kinky desires.

I smiled as I dribbled the lubricant down the length of my shaft, my mind constantly working to find new and degrading ways of using my little slut. I wrapped my hand around my cock and spread the slippery fluid over every inch as Mya waited patiently.

I could hear her sigh with expectant pleasure as my tip touched her tiny, pink hole. I teased her with a few gentle stabs before pressing my eager head past her clenching ring with one fluid motion. Her body tensed under me as she struggled to relax, feeling her most private orifice being violated by my sinking cock. I moaned with ecstatic bliss as I revelled in the incomparable sensation of her clutching hole grasping every inch of my throbbing pole as I pushed it into her willing body. I grabbed her hair, pushing her face into the bed as I watched my dick disappear inside her.

"You like that slut?" I asked, settling in, buried within her hot little asshole as I yanked her head towards me.

"Fuck yes!" she panted, as my hips gyrated into her ass, my balls caressing her pussy as worked myself as deep as I could.

Closing my eyes in concentration, I began to move in and out, using her asshole to pleasure myself as I held her firmly pinned to the bed. Gradually, my pace increased as she groaned into the bed sheets. I could sense her discomfort from the posturing of her body as well as the faint sounds emanating from her lips. As much as Mya craved my cock in her ass, she usually had a hard time handling it for long periods of time.

But tonight wasn't about her. It was about me.

"Where's my dick, slut?" I asked harshly, pulling her head back to better hear her gasping reply.

"I...In my ass," she stuttered in between anguished moans.

"Ass...hole!" I corrected, tightening my grip on her hair.

"Asshole!" she blurted back in response as I drove particularly deep inside her. "Your dick is in my asshole!"

I smiled in response, drawing my cock from her tight little ring before slamming back inside.

damonX
damonX
2,994 Followers
12