My Slutster Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
Ben discovers his sister's dirty little secrets.
6.5k words
4.21
88.2k
79

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © January 2018 by CiaoSteve

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work.

This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

Author's Notes

Foreword #1 : All sexually active characters in this story are over 18

Foreword #2 : This is a story and intended purely for pleasure.

Foreword #3 : The author does not condone nor encourage the practice of incest.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

God how I loved Fridays. College finished mid afternoon and I got a little time to myself. It was very much "me" time and boy did I need it. My name's Benedict, yes blame the parents, but I go by the name of Ben. So Fridays were very much Ben time. I rushed back home, it was a walk of around 45 minutes but I did it in just over half an hour. Time was of the essence as I would only get a couple of hours before chaos reigned once more; I mean before the rest of the family got home. It's not that I dislike my family but it is a little challenging at times.

Here I am, just turned 18, in my last year at college. I had aims to follow maths at university so life was all about study. I guess I was a little nerdy, head down in a book most of the time, but I was no more so than anyone else. It was just a case of priorities and at the moment study was top of the list. I had friends, but they were all like minded friends, mostly lads but one or two girls. It was a case of needing the grades so what was a little dedication now if it meant for better prospects in the future. Not everybody saw it that way though.

Dani for one hadn't seen it that way. She was my sister, a couple of years older, and left school at the first opportunity. I guess I was envious of Dani. She had it all, and what's more hadn't put any effort in to get what she had. If I looked at any aspect in life it seemed we were chalk and cheese. It wasn't just the academic side of life where we differed.

When it came to appearances I was fairly average, a slightly lanky lad who wasn't going to set pulses racing. Dani though had the perfect hourglass figure; long tapering legs, wide hips, narrow waist and breasts which made you ponder whether they were real or not. Of course they were real though. She had beautiful sleek dark hair, just over shoulder length. Oh and yes, I forgot to mention, that she was an expert in the makeup department. What was it The Eagles once sang?

"City girls just seem to find out early, how to open doors with just a smile."

Those lyrics could have been written about our Dani. Whilst I had my few nerdy friends, our Dani had admirers around every corner. I never noticed anyone serious, but when you have so many would be suitors then why do you need to get serious.

Then there was money. I scrimped and saved, putting every penny I had into my university fund. It was difficult when I didn't have time for a job, but I made it my way to save whatever I could. Dani had a job. She worked in a bar. Did I say worked? I guess that is an exaggeration. She'd go, at least sometimes, but I wasn't sure she really knew what work was all about. That said, she was never short of anything so I guessed there was money coming in from somewhere. Whether it be clothes, parties, holidays or even the latest technology, our Dani had it all. And what's more, the minute the latest came out she seemed to get it.

So you can see how easy it was to become envious. Life seemed unfair that one of us was slaving away to have a bright future whereas for the other life just seemed to shine down on her. So, Fridays were "me" time. A couple of hours on my own, to dream about what might be one day.

Back home, a little out of breath from the rushed journey, I fumbled with the key in the door. Finally it opened and the tell tale sound of the alarm, informing me to put the code in before it went off, told me that the house was all mine. I dumped my shoes, coat and bag then rushed upstairs. We had a fairly large house for a family of four. Downstairs was standard; a utility room, kitchen, dining room and separate living room. The rest of the lower floor was made up of the integral garage and a small toilet. Upstairs there were four bedrooms, a large double for my parents, another large double room which Dani had and then two reasonably sized single rooms, one of which was mine and the other was set up as my study. When it came to bathrooms we seemed to have more than our fair share. There was the main bathroom and then two en suite rooms; a bathroom adjoined to my parent's room and a shower room adjoined to Dani's room. So we didn't lack for space and on a Friday my chosen space was the main bathroom.

I set the taps running then disappeared into my own room to grab a few things; a change of clothes into something more comfortable and a little reading material retrieved from under my mattress. I returned to the bathroom just in time, turning off the taps and shutting the door. I stripped off and plunged myself into the warm waters, picking up one of the mags from the floor. I glanced at the cover, an old copy of Fiesta dog eared from plenty of reading.

OK, so I admit it, "me" time was all about me, my mags and a little personal satisfaction. Yes I was dedicated to my studies, and yes it meant that I didn't invest time in finding a girlfriend, but at the end of the day I still had the same carnal desires as everyone else. Today was no different. I skimmed through the topless pictures of wannabe be porn stars and so called readers wives. Appealing as they were, they were not what I was looking for. Turning the pages quickly I found what I wanted. It was the readers stories section and this one was a particular favourite. As I read I stroked, feeling my cock grow hard in my hand.

The story centered around a woman at a party in a friend's house. She'd had a little too much to drink and gone upstairs to find somewhere to sleep it off for a while. She'd found a bedroom and literally draped herself on top of the bed, arms out and legs splayed. She hadn't noticed how her dress had ridden up revealing the skimpy panties beneath.

I continued stroking and once happy that I was fully erect I turned my attention to a bar of soap. I lathered up all around my member, using the soap to help with pleasuring myself. My cock and balls were now hidden in a foam of white suds and I discarded the bar. With the flat of my palm I stroked up and down my hard-on, the suds easing my movement, until finally my foreskin slid back exposing the sensitive flesh of the enclosed head.

The story went on. Another had joined her in the bedroom. Drunk as she was, she made no objection when he removed her knickers and had his way with her. I'd taken my cock in one hand and was stroking hard and fast as I read about how he plunged his cock into her waiting pussy. A quick bang and then he departed, leaving the drunken woman still lying on the bed, her pussy exposed and a trail of spunk trickling out. I continued stroking, feeling the fires start to burn in the head of my cock, as the story continued to run through a train of people all looking to take advantage of the drunken sex.

I was on the verge and it was only a matter of time before I shot my own load across my torso, when I heard a noise downstairs. I stopped and listened. This shouldn't be happening. This was "my" time and the house should be empty. I heard footsteps coming upstairs along with a little laughter. It was Dani. What was she doing here I thought to myself, suddenly angry. Whatever else, she couldn't find me in the bathroom with a pile of top shelf mags. I kept quiet, luckily I had locked the door, and hoped that she would leave as quickly as she had arrived. I could swear I heard more than one set of footsteps but there was definitely only Dani's voice so I must have been mistaken.

Her room was across the landing from the bathroom so it didn't take long before the footsteps disappeared and Dani's voice faded slightly. I could still hear her, albeit not quite clear enough to catch any spoken words. I didn't need to though as the sounds alone fuelled my imagination. I could hear the creak of bedsprings. Giggling turned to light moaning, and I could only imagine my sister doing just what I had been doing minutes before. Suddenly the story of the drunken woman had gone and my mind was filled with a picture of Dani, fingers in her pussy pleasuring herself. I couldn't help it and before long found myself once again stroking my cock. This time I didn't stop. The vision of my sister was so much better than the story and it didn't take long for the fires to build once more. I felt my cock twitch as my head swelled then exploded, sending a trail of cum across my chest and stomach. It was better than ever before, fuelled by a wanton lust for my sister in the room across the landing. There was an audible scream and I could only imagine that she had cum too. I lay now in the cooling water, waiting for her to leave so that I could make my escape without her knowing that I was listening in. It was almost ten minutes but eventually I did hear the footsteps going downstairs. This time I was sure that there were two sets. I heard the front door close and there was silence once more. It was the most exciting "me" time to date.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As time went on I couldn't shift that image from my mind. Every time I bumped into Dani my eyes dropped to her mound and I imagined her pleasuring herself, wondering just what was hidden beneath her clothes and just how she went about her carnal desires. It had almost taken my mind away from the feeling of injustice in how she had everything and I didn't.

That was, until one weekend, she turned up with a new mobile phone. It was a top of the range iPhone worth hundreds. How could she afford such a thing on a basic bar job and one, at that, which she only turned up for some of the time. It didn't make sense, but anyway it did mean that I got an upgrade to my own phone. Every time that Dani got a new one she passed her castoff to myself. So even with little disposable income to my own name I did have a reasonably up to date phone. This one was only last year's model so I was quite happy. My next "me" time was going to be spent getting to know my new toy.

Now I may have been a nerd, but I was also a bit of a geek when it came to technology. This phone had it all, cameras front and back with full video capability. I took a selfie to see how it looked, and that is when I noticed that Dani hadn't cleared down the phone before giving it to me. I skimmed through the photos on the device. They were mainly of friends and parties but every now and again was one of Dani herself. One caught my eye. A picture of my sister in a very revealing bikini and bottoms. I didn't recognise the location but it sure wasn't near home. I worked my way through the photos, there were hundreds if not thousands, most of them of no interest. A set of photos from a few months back showed Dani with Uncle Jack, Dad's brother, at the coast. I didn't think much of them but on reflection they did seem to be having a good time and looked very close.

I was about to clear down the memory when I came across a final set of photos. These were more recent and much more interesting. The first was a typical picture of Dani, a selfie looking into a full length mirror and pouting back at the camera. She was wearing one of her favourite party dresses, a red number which was barely verging on being decent given the amount of flesh it revealed. It was the next photo though which took my eye. Now the dress had gone and she was standing there looking into the same mirror in only a red lace bra and panties set. I looked closely and could almost imagine the darkness of her nipples beneath the fabric of the bra. There was a similar suggestion of dark shadow beneath the panties.

If I previously though that Dani had the body to die for, I new it for sure now. The photos continued and with them her state of undress continued. The bra went first and I saw, for the first time, her large plump breasts each topped off by a hard nipple. I sat and stared, enlarging the image as much as I could and flicking in my mind between what I saw on the screen and my memories of my sister. In the next photo she was in her birthday suit, standing there showing off her landing strip of a bush running from the apex of her mound upwards. I hadn't noticed but I was already rubbing my cock within my trousers as I stared at the photos.

Onwards I continued. There were several more of her posing in the nude, pouting at an unseen admirer. The photos became racier still as she sat back on a bed, I recognised it now as her own bedroom just across the landing from mine, with her legs splayed. Now I got a view over her pussy, a neat line down between her legs where her outer lips joined. The final photo was the best of all. Again she was sitting on the end of the bed, but this time she was holding a long black vibrator along the line of her pussy lips. It left little to the imagination and I could only imagine what she was about to do. I couldn't find a date on these last few photos and, with an overactive imagination, I wondered if they were from that Friday when she obviously pleasured herself as I did the same in the bath.

I cleared down the phone keeping just these last few photos. After all they could be useful. The damage was done though and I just had to find a way to see what my sister was getting up to in her bedroom.

A plan was set and I couldn't wait to put it into action.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It didn't take too long to put the plan into action as only a couple of weeks later Dani had gone on one of her weekends away. She did this quite often which again was difficult to understand given her state of employment. With Dani away I could really guarantee a couple of hours to myself on the Friday afternoon and I was going to put them to good use. I had already bought what I needed, it was just a case of how to use them.

I came home that Friday with a sense of anticipation which was much higher than normal. Once home I disposed of anything to do with college and set my plan in motion. Step one was to take a good look around Dani's room. I knew I had to be careful as she would soon spot anything which had been moved, but I just had to know what secrets she kept inside. Carefully I rummaged through her wardrobe but nothing here other than fairly normal clothes. The drawers were next, ranging from jumpers through tees to her underwear. I couldn't help pulling out a few items to take a closer look. They varied from fairly mundane cotton numbers to racy lace ones. I found the red knickers from the photo and couldn't held myself taking a quick sniff at the crotch. Of course though they were clean and smelled only of freshness.

I was disappointed as there really was nothing, other than some racy underwear, out of the ordinary. If I searched any young woman's room I would probably expect to find the same. I was about to move on to the second step when I glanced at the bed, imagining my sister perched on the end with her legs splayed as in the photo. Could it be that she, like me, hid her secrets under the bed? I knelt down and took a look. There was nothing more than an old tatty suitcase which I pulled out.

I looked at the case. It seemed on its last legs, but for an old tatty case the one thing which stood out was the large padlock holding it closed. The two just didn't seem to go together. Why would anyone be so security conscious with such a tatty case. I just had to know what was inside. I lifted the case up onto the bed and took a closer look at the lock. Luckily for me it was a three dial combination lock. There was only one option which was to try each number sequentially until it opened. I made a mental note of the current setting, 5 7 1, and started to go through the options from 0 0 0 to 9 9 9. I had only reached 2 0 1 when the lock opened. Of course, I thought, the 2nd of January was Dani's birthday.

I opened the case and looked at the contents. It was a treasure trove. A treasure trove of everything erotic. There were clothes, vibrators, dildos and who knows what else. Were these really the possessions of my innocent young sister? I didn't dare rummage inside but instead took photos of the contents before returning the case to its position under the bed with the padlock once again set to 5 7 1.

My mind was once again in overdrive and I just had to know what Dani got up to in her sanctuary. It was time for step two. I looked around the room, searching up and down the walls. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, but more for a place to put something; a camera. It had to be discreet so that it couldn't be seen but at the same time it had to be secure and give a good view over the room. The camera had come from a shop in town which sold gadgets of all sorts, in this case they were said to be movement activated remote spy cameras linking across wifi to any connected device. I found what seemed to be the perfect spot and rigged a camera up at one end of the bedroom. Returning to my own room I fired up my laptop and connected to the device. I smiled inside, knowing that there was nothing she could get up to without the camera noticing.

It was just a case of leaving the laptop on and waiting.

It didn't take long to get some results, albeit not the ones that I really wanted. At least though it told me that the camera was working. There were the usual clips of Dani dressing and undressing but to be honest these had become almost old hat. What I really wanted was something more interesting and I wanted to see how she put that case under the bed to good use. I had to wait another week to get something vaguely interesting but it was no more than my sister masturbating, and to make matters worse she was doing so under her quilt.

Another few days passed and I was almost at the point of removing the cameras when I captured the first truly interesting footage. I watched as she rummaged under the bed. I couldn't see what she was doing but I could only guess it involved that case. Fast forwarding I stopped again at the point where Dani was standing back up. She threw something on the bed then proceeded to remove her jeans and knickers before finally jumping on the bed herself. The camera was not quite in the perfect position but I was all eyes as I watched her performance.

Dani was lying there, head on a pillow, top pulled up above the waist, knees bent outwards and legs splayed. I couldn't see her sex but it was obvious what she was doing. She would rub her pussy with her fingers, dipping them into her mouth every now and again to get her juices flowing. I could tell from her quickening breath that she was enjoying the attention. After a few minutes she reached to the side and picked up the object. I recognised it immediately. It was the black vibrator from the photo on her phone. The sound quality on my spy camera was fairly limited but I could hear the low buzz as she turned on the vibrator followed by a giggled gasp as its head was placed across her slick outer lips.

She ran the tip up and down her snatch, eliciting more giggles as she went, before finally pushing it deep inside. And there she lay, my sweet innocent sister, with a black vibrator up her cunt. I could almost imagine the vibrations flowing through her body as it worked its magic. I fast forwarded a little further and watched as Dani started moving the vibrating rod in and out of her pussy, slow at first but increasing in pace. She had her eyes closed and head deep into the pillow as she continued. It didn't take much imagination to know that she was about to cum. And cum she did, throwing her head from side to side and crying out, half in pain half in pleasure.

12