My Slutty Step Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed Vanessas legs and put them up on my shoulders as I started to fuck her.

Her huge boobs were bouncing in front of me as I fucked her before she grabbed them and squeezed them hard playing with her nipples.

Amelia was still kneeling beside me and reached over to start playing with Vanessas pussy as my cock slid in and out.

I wasn't sure how much more I could last. These two beauties in front of me.

I held on tight to Vanessas legs, lifting her ass up off the sofa a bit so I could get a better angle as I fucked her.

Just then Amelia reached round underneath and as she rubbed Vanessas pussy with one hand she started playing with my balls with the other.

That was all it took... I started to cum inside Vanessas pussy as I fucked her. I let my cock spurt three or four times before I pulled out and wanked over her gorgeous boobs, spurting more cum over them and her face.

Just as I finished cumming I put my still hard cock back between her legs and fucked her for another couple of minutes until I was completely spent.

I sat back on the floor exhausted and watched as Amelia moved in to start licking my cum from Vanessas pussy and body.

After an incredible couple of hours we got dressed and walked back to our own apartment.

Ruth was fast asleep so we went to the living room to have a nightcap.

"That was amazing," said Joanne, "I've never had as much fun before."

"It was so slutty," smiled Amelia, "I loved every minute of it."

"I think you girls now have plenty of experience to work with." I laughed, "I think I'll need another holiday to recover after this one."

"Remember though, not a word to Ruth"

"What happens in Spain, stays in Spain." the girls replied, laughing.

Ruth recovered the very next day from feeling unwell and we spent the last couple of days relaxing and sunbathing by the pool.

The girls didn't mention what had happened and when we saw Greg and Vanessa again they just smiled and nodded over to us.

A couple of days later we arrived home, where everything went back to normal.

Joanne still accidentally on purpose flashes me and walks in occasionally on me in the shower but things never go any further. She spilt up with Mark and has started seeing a guy who is ten years older. Ruth isn't thrilled but there's not much she can do about it.

Amelia has really come out of her shell. Joanne tells me she has dated several guys since we got home and seems to be playing the field a bit. I just hope she doesn't get a reputation for being a slut.

Ruth and I are living out a few fantasies. She was so turned on getting watched by our neighbour on the balcony we have started fucking in some public places.... Shop changing rooms, public car parks, picnic tables in the park. I'm not sure if we have been seen but it's the thought that somebody might be watching that really turns her on.

Who knows, maybe I'll write another story about that...

THE END

12