My Son & I

Story Info
Her son became her lover.
3.8k words
4.29
248.2k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My legs were spread wide, and I sat up just a little on my elbows to watch my son between my legs. I moaned as I felt his tongue gently circling my hard clit. I brought one of my hands down into his thick dark hair as I began to orgasm. My soft moans turned into loud screams of passion as he worked his mouth faster and harder on my hot wet cunt.

“That’s it Baby. Ooooo….your tongue always feels so good on my pussy! Mmmmm….I’m cumming sweetheart!

I pushed his head harder into me as my passion took over my whole body. My screams turned into small whimpers as I began to calm down and I lifted his head so that he was looking at me. I smiled as I watched my juices glisten off his chin.

“Come up here and fuck me. I need to feel your cock.”

He quickly moved up, taking no time at all to shove his hard cock deep within me. I moaned and my head rolled back as he began to pump his hips, sending his dick in and out of my cock-hungry hole.

“Mom, your pussy feels so fucking good. I’m not going to be able to last much longer.”

My son’s words turned into grunts, and I felt his dick swell. I moaned, anticipating the feel of him cumming in my pussy.

“Cum for me Baby. Fill my pussy with all your hot cum!”

My words were also lost as another orgasm hit my body. It was harder than before and I couldn’t even moan. I clung to my son as he began to release his seed within me, both of us getting the satisfaction that we needed. Once he was spent he moved, kissed my forehead, and left the room. I smiled sleepily as I watched him leave and I thought back to how all this began.

A couple of years ago, my son had moved back into the home, finding it too hard at 19 to live on his own, and try to hold down a job and go to college. About two days after he had moved back, I was doing household chores, while my son had one of his friends over. They were supposed to be studying in his room. As I came up the stairs, carrying a load of clean laundry, I noticed that his bedroom door was closed. I thought it was strange. He hadn’t had the door closed a minute ago when I ran up here to fetch the laundry basket. I shrugged it off and went into my room to sort and fold the laundry.

After I had put away my clothes, I walked back down the hall with an armful of my son’s. As I got to the door I stopped, I wondered if I should knock or just go in. My curiosity got the better of me and I opened the door slightly, enough to peek inside and see what was happening.

The clean clothes dropped to the floor and I put my hand on my mouth to hold back a gasp. I saw my son standing at the side of his bed with his friend positioned on his hands and knees. I watched as my son’s well muscled body tensed as he drove his cock into his friend’s ass. My head spun with seeing my son fucking one of his guy friend’s and with a building sexual desire.

I had always wanted to see, in real life, two men fucking and now I was, though, I had the fleeting thought that it was wrong because this was my son. I couldn’t pull away from watching it, and the more I watched the hornier I became.

I heard my son begin to grunt and heard the friend ask to take my son’s cum down his throat. I had to hold back a moan as I watched the friend turn around, his own cock grasped firmly in his hand as he took my son’s cock in his mouth. My eyes widened at the site of his cock. My son was very well endowed, and at that moment I could think of nothing more then having his cock down my throat. I shook my head of these thoughts and pulled away from the door. I quickly picked up the clothes and quietly went down the hall and made some noise to indicate that I was coming close to the room. I heard frantic noises coming from the bedroom, and I knocked softly on the door. I waited till I heard my son’s breathless voice.

“Come on in Mom.”

I said nothing as I walked in, but my son’s eyes darkened as he looked at me. I walked to the dresser putting my head down. I thought that I should say something. Something that would seem as though I had not just witnessed my son fucking his friend.

“How’s the studying going?”

My son cleared his throat, “fine.”

“Getting a lot done?”

His friend snickered and I looked at him, sterner than I should have. He quit immediately and looked down at his feet.

“Ummm..yeah. We’ve gotten a lot done.”

“Well, he’s going to have to leave soon. So you can eat dinner.”

“Oh he was just getting ready to walk out the door.”

“Okay.”

I left the room, my heart beating frantically.

When the friend had left, my son walked into the kitchen. I couldn’t help looking at his crotch and remembering what I had seen. I felt my cheeks flush and I shook my head.

“You okay Mom?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Hey, umm…after dinner I need to talk to you okay?”

He looked worried and nodded his head. We were quiet all through the meal and I felt uneasy with this. I saw my son giving me quick glances as we ate, but I didn’t want to say anything about what I had seen until after the meal. I thought it would not be appropriate as a dinner conversation.

After I had cleaned up the dinner mess I went looking for him and found him in the study with the TV on. I came over, turned off the show, and looked at him. I really didn’t know how to put into words what I was thinking and my son looked more nervous by the second.

“Hi Sumit.”

“Hello Ma. What did you need to talk to me about?”

“Well, I don’t really know how to say this, and I don’t want you to be angry at me if I say it wrong or offend you. You are a grown person and can do whatever you want.”

“Just say it Mom.”

“Are you gay?”

“What?”

“Are you gay? You can tell me truthfully. I’m not going to judge you.”

“No I’m not gay.”

“I don’t understand. I, uh, I saw you and your friend today.”

“You did what?”

“Well, I was putting away clothes and I saw you and your friend, umm..making love.”

“Did you watch us Mom?”

“I didn’t mean to,” hot tears of embarrassment ran down my face, “but I couldn’t pull away from looking either.”

He let out a deep sigh and shook his head. I could tell that he was shocked by what I had said.

“Look, Mom, I’m not gay. I’m bi-sexual.”

The first thing that entered my head was, “good then you can fuck me with that lovely cock I saw.”

I shook my head. I had no business thinking anything like that.

“Oh, okay.”

We were silent for a minute and then Sumit looked up at me with a wicked smile.

“Did you like what you saw Mom?”

I stepped back as though he had slapped me and my head went down in embarrassment. I could never lie to my son and after a long sigh I nodded my head.

“Yes I did enjoy watching you.”

He laughed and said teasingly, “You’re so nasty.”

I smiled, some of the tension in my body leaving.

“Hey I couldn’t help it. I liked what I saw. I’ve always wanted to see two men together, and now I have.”

He threw a pillow from the couch at me and I caught it.

“You’re so gross, Mom!”

I threw the pillow back at him.

“Whatever.”

His face took on a serious look.

“Mom?”

“Yeah?”

“You ever been with another woman?”

“Yes I have.”

“I’ve always wanted to see that.”

He smiled and winked at me. I blushed and thought to myself, “This conversation should go no further. He’s your son for God’s sake.” I changed the subject.

“Want some dessert?”

He got up and came closer to me. I turned to walk away, I couldn’t be close to him right now, but he grabbed me by the waist and brought me back towards him. I gasped as I felt his hard cock pressed against my ass.

“I would love dessert.”

His voice was low and I could hear his own lust in it. I broke free and walked quickly to the kitchen. My head began to hurt from what just happened.

We didn’t speak about it for a couple more days and then he surprised me one night as we watched a TV show together.

“You never answered my question from the other night.”

“You questioned me?”

“Well, it wasn’t so much a question as it was a statement. I said that I wanted to see two women together.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah, so I was just wondering, since you watched me the other day, if I could watch you with another woman?”

“I don’t think so.”

“It’s only fair.”

“No it’s not. I’m you’re mother, and you shouldn’t even think of such things.”

My voice was harsh from embarrassment and a rising desire.

“Fine, whatever. But I know you want to. You can lie to me but just know.”

“Just know what?”

“That I know you want to fuck me.”

“I do not!”

My voice was becoming high pitched and hysterical.

“Yes you do. Don’t lie. I saw you staring at my dick. You’ve been starring at it more often now that you know what it looks like.”

“Shut up!”

I had never used harsh words or langue to my son and my command for him to be quiet stunned him. I didn’t say anything, no apologies; I just got up and left the room. I couldn’t deal with this right now. My head swam with the thoughts that I did want to fuck him and the thoughts that it was wrong because I was his mother. I locked myself in my room for the rest of the night and didn’t really talk to him all weekend.

The following week he came home early from work and sought me out. I was seated on the couch in the living room, flipping through a catalogue, with tears running down my face. I had been thinking about how hard I had been on him the other night, and I felt so bad about it. He walked in and looked at me. His face turned to concern and he rushed to me. Falling down on his knees in front of me and hugging me tightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and began sobbing.

“I’m sorry! I’m so sorry for treating you so badly.”

“Its okay, it’s okay. I pushed you too much. I shouldn’t have done that.”

I controlled my sobs and looked down at him. He looked back up with sadness in his dark eyes, but that sadness quickly turned to something else. I didn’t stop his lips from finding mine, and I let out a low moan as I felt his tongue graze my lip. I kissed him back with just as much passion and allowed him to pick me up and carry me upstairs to his room.

I watched him as he shed my clothes then his, and I moaned as I saw his cock again. I let my lust take over and before he could come closer to me I moved and grabbed his cock. I heard him give a sigh as I ran my hand up and down the shaft, and then quickly took it into my mouth.

It took me a minute to be able to work his whole cock down my throat, but finally I had him buried deep, and I heard his moans as I constricted my throat around him. He held on to my hair, and gently pumped his cock into my hungry mouth. I pouted when he pulled away not soon after I had begun.

He pushed me back onto the bed and inserted his dick into my aching pussy. I let out a low throaty noise as he pushed every inch of his manhood deep inside of me. I thrust my hips up to bring him deeper, and we both moaned. He began to pump hard and fast in my cunt. He sent me into one orgasm after another. I felt his cock begin to swell, but didn’t want our fuck session to be over so quickly.

I pushed him off of me and straddled him. Grabbing his cock, I began to masturbate with it. He moaned loudly as I pushed him into my pussy stroking his cock at the same time. I didn’t keep him there long, just enough to get the head of his dick wet before I began to rub it on my clit again. I began to cum and put the head back inside of me, so that he could feel my juices shooting forth. He smiled at me as my pussy tightened around him.

I slowly began to slip the rest of his cock into me, moaning as I felt every inch. When I was completely impaled on him, I began to bounce up and down. He grabbed my tits and held on to them as he thrust in time with me.

“I’m going to cum Mom!”

I was thinking about him and his friend when he said it and remembered how happy he had looked when his friend had swallowed his cum. I, too, wanted to taste him.

“Let me taste you. I want you to cum in my mouth!”

He moaned loudly at this and moved me off of him. I sat up and bent over, quickly taking his cock deep in my throat. I moaned at the taste of myself on him, and at the first squirts of his cum hitting the back of my throat. I swallowed every last dropped and looked up at him smiling. He smiled back.

“Now that’s what I call fun!”

I laughed and wiped my mouth, and my face took on a hard look. His smile faded at the seriousness of my face.

“Sumit. Naresh can never find out. You’re father must never know! I don’t know what he’d do and I’m afraid to find out.”
”I won’t tell him Mom. I promise. And it’s not like he’s here all the time either. So, it would be hard for him to notice.”

I nodded at that. My husband was usually out of town, conducting business in foreign lands and was gone for months at a time.

“Don’t worry Mom he’ll never find out.”

Sumit lifted my chin and kissed my cheek before getting off the bed and getting dressed.

“Sorry I have to leave so soon Mom. But I have to get down to the library and study for a final coming up.”

I smiled and waved my hand. He came to me and kissed me on the lips before he left.

We fucked everyday after that, usually right in the middle of the day, since Sumit had to go to college and he worked. So, his mornings and nights were usually busy. The thought would still cross my mind every now and again that what we were doing just wasn’t right, but there was no way I could stop it, not now.

One afternoon while my son and I were busy fucking in my bedroom we heard a voice, that was all too familiar from the living room downstairs. I stopped moving and my eyes widened in fear.

“Shit! Your father’s home! He wasn’t due back for another week. Get up! Get off!”

My son quickly moved and dressed at break-neck speed. I threw on a pair of crumpled pajamas that lay on the floor as my husband’s voice filtered off into the kitchen.

“Sumit! Jyoti! Where are you?”

I motioned to my son to go and I lay under the blankets, my face half hidden. I heard Sumit run down the stairs and call out for his father. Both men talked loudly so it wasn’t hard to hear the conversation.

“Where’s your Mother?”

“You got home early Dad.”

“Yeah, I knew yesterday that I was coming home today, but wanted it to be a surprise.”

I heard Sumit laughing and knew what he was thinking.

“So, son, where’s your Mom?”

“Mom, ummm, she hasn’t felt too well all day and is upstairs lying down.”

“Is she alright?”

There was deep concern in my husband’s voice.

“Oh yeah, think she’s just come down with a cold or something.”

I heard Naresh’s footsteps falling heavily on the staircase and as he opened the door I began to fake cough. He came to the bed and sat on it, brushing back my hair from my face.

“Jyoti? Honey? Are you okay?”

I peaked my head out of the blankets, hoping that the flush on my cheeks was gone, and if it wasn’t that Naresh would mistake it for me having a fever.

“Yeah, I’m okay. Just not feeling well.”

I gave him a smile but to me it seemed fake. He kissed my forehead and made a comment that I did feel warm, and I blushed.

“Get some rest Honey. I’ll be home for a while.”

I nodded my head and he left. I let out a deep sigh, my feelings were mixed. I was happy that he was home, but now, what had been going on between my son and I was going to have to stop, at least for the time being.

A couple of days of my husband being home made me urn more for my son. I knew it was wrong, it wasn’t like Naresh and I weren’t having sex, because we were and a lot of it. But it was soft gentle sex of two people in love, not the rough, raunchy fucking my son and I had, and I had to have that and soon or I thought I was going to burst.

Sitting in the kitchen one day, Sumit walked in with a smile on his face.

“What’re you so happy about?”

“Just got laid.”

“Really?”

“Yep, and would you have liked to seen it!”

He gave me a wink and I pouted.

“What’s wrong Mom?”

“Nothing, well, it should be nothing.” I sighed and looked up at him. “I miss the fucking between us.”

Sumit smiled at me and looked around.

“We’re here alone now aren’t we?”

“Yeah, your father is at the office.”

“Well, come on then!”

“But you…I mean, can you do it again?”

He laughed.

“Yeah I can.”

I jumped up and grabbed his hand, rushing him upstairs to the bedroom I stripped my clothes quickly and jumped on the bed. I made no attempted at foreplay, I didn’t want it. I just wanted his cock. I impaled myself on him, and sighed deeply as I felt his long thick shaft filling my pussy. I bounced up and down, hard and fast, like a woman gone mad. It didn’t take me long to start cumming and my screams of passion filled the room. I felt his hand grab my hips hard as he too began to cum, and I smiled widely as I felt his hot seed filling my cunt.

As we both began to calm down, I thought I heard noise outside in the hall, but shrugged it off. I knew we were home alone, there was no reason to be paranoid. Everyday my son came home early and we would fuck before my husband came home. But that feeling that someone was in the house after we were done never went away. I kept telling myself that what I was feeling was nothing more than guilt, but it didn’t help the feeling go away.

The day before my husband was to leave again for business he took me to our room. I was a little scared as to why he did this, we usually talked openly in front of our son. When we got up to the room he sat with me on the bed, holding my hand in his and playing gently with my fingers. We sat in silence for a while, it was a tense silence, and I didn’t like it. Finally he spoke.

“Well, I’m leaving again.”

“Yeah, I know but that isn’t why you brought me up here is it?”

“No.”

“Then why?”

He cleared his throat, tried to look me in the eye, and couldn’t.

“I’ve been getting home early these past couple of weeks.”

My heart dropped and I felt as though I was going to get sick. I put my head down now and studied my feet.

“I’ve seen what Sumit and you do when I’m gone.”

I began to cry. I couldn’t help it.

“No need to cry. Look, at first I was mad, and I thought what you were doing was disgusting, but I couldn’t stop watching you. While watching you I got so damn horny it wasn’t funny and sometimes I’d jack off right there at the door. Sometimes I’d just leave and come home and fuck you. But most of the time I couldn’t help but masturbate.”

I looked at him surprised, with the shameful tears still running down my face. “I thought it over and I’d rather you be fucking Sumit then going out every night while I’m gone and fucking some guy. I know it has to be hard on you that I’m gone for so long and so I give you permission to fuck our son.”

I still couldn’t say anything, I sat there with my mouth opened, my eyes wide, and my body shaking.

“You can do it, as long as you don’t mind me watching when I’m here. I don’t want to join you or anything, and I don’t want Sumit to know about it either. Got it?”

I nodded my and the conversation was over. The next day he left and my son and I kept up the same relationship, and as promised when Naresh came home from his travels, he’d watch Sumit and I together, and then leave the house. He’d return after a half hour or so and take me upstairs to fuck me silly. He’d never let me clean up before he came to fuck me. He said he liked the idea of Sumit’s cum still dripping from my pussy while he pushed his cock into.

Sumit finally left our house, and he still comes over so that we can have our fuck sessions together. Neither one of us can get enough of each other, and Naresh still can’t get enough of watching us.