My Son and I

Story Info
Mom cannot resist the temptation of her son.
3.1k words
4.37
107.6k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18 years old.

*****

It was an incredibly hot and humid day...sultry may be a better word for it. I was trying to make the decision - should I stay inside to get a little work done on the computer, or take advantage of the blazing sun and sit by the pool? One look out the window and I had my answer. Michael was already down by the pool. The sun was glistening off of his body...his muscular arms, his slender torso and six pack abs. I know he's my son, and I know I should not be admiring him the way I do...but I do.

There is a sexual energy exuding from Michael that is hard for me to put a finger on. The way he looks at me as I walk by in my panties...his eyes fixated just a little too long on my mound or my D-cup breasts. To see him awkwardly try to conceal the growing bulge in his shorts as I'm housecleaning in just my bra and panties, to see him gaze at my camel toe through my yoga pants...ok, I admit it, I like to pull them up as tight as possible with no panties to really get his imagination running wild. I find it all so arousing and exhilarating...

Yes, my decision was made. I needed that guilty pleasure once again of my son undressing me with his eyes. I went to my drawer and found one of my skimpier thong bikinis - Hey, if he wanted to see his mother's body, I should give him as much of it to see as possible, right? I stepped out of my pajama bottoms with my long slender legs and put on the bikini. As I'm pulling the bottoms up I realized how bushy I've become. I haven't trimmed my soft brown pussy hair in a while, but the bikini just about covered it, so I was good to go...key word there is "just about".

As I headed downstairs to the pool, I'm tingling in anticipation...but for what? Maybe it's just my exhibitionist side that gives me some of the biggest thrills. I know my son has not yet had the experience of enjoying a vagina before...so just knowing he has an overwhelming curiosity about mine leaves me in a constant state of arousal. I was constantly wondering if he caught me masturbating that one time when my door was cracked open ...was he peering through the crack? Finding my panties in his bed...knowing he was taking my panties from the hamper...yes, the panties...that was what put me over the top. I made it a daily ritual, after that, to soil my panties with my pussy juice before depositing them in the hamper...and then as I drift off to sleep, lazily caressing my clit...I would just imagine what he might be doing with them. Is he smelling them? Is he putting them in his mouth?I Is he rubbing the damp crotch area on the shaft of his beautiful hard cock? Is he imagining fucking me? All these delicious thoughts swirling through my head leave me in a constant state of wetness...a constant state of feeling on the edge.

As I reached the pool area with my book in hand, Michael was swimming his usual laps...one of the several forms of exercise he enjoys to keep is body very long and lean. I positioned the lounge chair right by the edge of the pool. I enjoy interacting with my son and watching him as I catch some rays or catch up with a good book, usually some form of erotica. Today was different though. I'm usually a very horny woman, but today I was feeling a level of horniness not felt in a long time. It must have been the tiny dental floss thong I was wearing...knowing it was barely covering my labia, knowing if I spread my legs, most of my outer labia may become exposed. That thought was exhilarating. Now, Michael has seen me topless plenty of times, but I thought it would be sexy to pull down the bikini top on just one of my breasts so half of my nipple is exposed. This feeling of just being partially covered was really turning me on. With my book used as cover, and Michael involved in his swimming, I began pulling on my thong...feeling it rub against my clit as it was becoming swallowed up by my already swollen vulva. I was trying not to get carried away. As aroused as I was, I had to keep composure, but it was quite difficult. I positioned the thong back into place and tried to focus on reading as Michael swam over to my side of the pool.

"How are you today Mom?"

Hehe if I could only share with him EXACTLY how I was

"I'm fantastic babe. I had to get outside today instead of staying cooped up in my office...the sun is just too intense, I can use the color."

Michael responded "Your tan is actually looking really awesome, Mom."

I smiled, "Do you really think so?"

"Definitely!" he said.

Without missing a beat, I looked down to inspect my tan lines while strategically pulling the bikini top further down to expose the nipple on my other breast and pulled down on the bikini bottom to expose just the very top of my hairy mound. Given the smile on Michael's face and his wide eyes, I knew he was enjoying the view. He said he would do just a few more laps and then meet a friend for lunch before returning for some afternoon tanning.

I said "Ok, sweetie" and turned the page on my book while simultaneously spreading my legs open much further than before. Suddenly, I felt the coolness of a breeze across my labia. Just as expected, my full and puffy outer lips became free from the cover of my bathing suit...fully out there, fully exposed to my son. I felt a shiver rush up my spine and, peering over the top of my book, I saw my son still in the same spot, eyes completely transfixed on the part of his mom I knew he's been dreaming about. I mean he was practically drooling.

I interrupted his little trance. "I thought you were going to do more laps." - (although I had a pretty good idea of just what he really wanted to "lap").

"Umm, uhh, oh...no I think I'm just gonna get changed and go meet my friend,"

"Ok, sweetie."

As he hoisted himself from the pool, I was able to catch a glimpse of one of the most substantial swim trunk erections I'd seen my son develop...it's not the first one I've seen him with one, mind you, but certainly the most pronounced...and quickly he was off and into the house to change.

I actually could not wait for him to leave. I figured that gave me a good hour to have much needed time to myself to fulfill my burning desire. I left the pool area and went back to my bedroom. My bathing suit was completely drenched and I hadn't even set foot in the pool. My arousal level was through the roof! I grabbed another pair of panties (as I've become used to masturbating with them on because of the little gift I'd leave for Michael afterwards)- a nice little lacy, red thong this time. I stood in front of the full length mirror and admired the tan lines I developed and slowly caressed my nipples to get them firm. I have several different ways in which I enjoy getting off. Since I just got to see my son's amazing hardness straining through his swim trunks, I went to my drawer that housed my favorite dildo. My favorite because it was nice and girthy just like Michael's cock, but also, it wasn't just my panties that my naughty son was helping himself to. It turns out I discovered he had a fascination with other intimate items of his mom's. Imagining my son masturbating, while he's imagining me masturbating with my dildo was enough to get me going anytime - porn or erotica wasn't needed!

I laid down on the bed, propped up by the pillows, and watched myself in the full length mirror imagining the view Michael could see if he could watch me. Spreading my legs wide, I pulled my thong up tight between juicy lips. Is this the view Michael saw poolside? Boy is he going to get a treat later as he explores the laundry and finds Mom's bikini bottoms that he got to actually see wedged between her swollen cunt lips, as well as, her red panties that she is about to cum all over. I just couldn't take any more teasing. At that moment, I needed to be filled, I needed the release, and I took the veiny life-like dildo and I ran the head all along my opening...teasing myself...getting the head and shaft nice and lubricated with my wetness.

I could see my swollen clit popping up through my pubic hair. That is when I know I'm at maximum arousal...my clit actually swells to 2 or 3 times its size...so it was up there, ready to be pleased. I slowly slid the large cock inside me with one hand while the other hand gave attention to my swollen clit. I was imagining and fantasizing the cock was my son's and that this was his first time experiencing pussy, his Mom's pussy...and I began thrusting faster and deeper...feeling every inch of the rigid shaft moving in and out of my throbbing hole. I raised my hips off of the bed, working my clit feverishly as I thrust...it's a good thing I remembered to put a towel down on the bed...this was going to be a wet one! I could feel it building up. I could feel myself ready to explode! I felt the contractions and the tightening of my vaginal muscles around the cock - that is when I know it is coming. I'm not only moaning at this point, I'm in full on scream mode and I pull the dildo out quickly as my pussy is gushing its pent up cum all over the bed...my pelvis still convulsing, my hand still intensely rubbing my clit, spreading my lips, fingers thrusting in my opening until I let out every last drop of ejaculate and collapse down on the bed fully spent, fully satisfied - for now.

I decided to get some emails written before Michael came home. I needed something to try and get my mind off of sex for at least a half hour during the day until the horniness creeps back, as it has so often lately. I looked out the window and, as expected, there was my son laying out by the pool as he said he would. I couldn't disappoint him and go back outside with a suit any less skimpy than my last one, so I put back on the damp, soiled bikini bottoms from earlier and just that quickly, I'm back into my exhibitionist mode and already yearning for my son to see more of me!

As I make my way to the pool, I move the lounge chair so I'm able to sit right beside him. It'sa perfect angle for the sun and a perfect angle for Michael to get a side view of my breasts and my mound. The sun was now burning down and the beads of sweat on Michael's body dripping down his muscular chest is turning me on, Not to mention, of course, there was that familiar bulge between his legs. I can tell that he is semi erect, although even without arousal, my son is very well endowed. How he is not fucking every girl in school is beyond me. Well, it could be the fact that he still hadn't come out of his shell yet. That would take some coaxing.

As we both lay there enjoying the rays, I begin to start with the constant adjusting of my swimsuit bottoms (because I know that always gets his attention). The lifting of the material so he's able to get a brief glimpse of the dark patch of hair that lays beneath, the ever so slight gyrating of my pelvis to add to the sensuality. I watched the size of his bulge increase and I knew I was on the right track, allowing my bush to start peeking out of the sides of my bikini, I joked about how I should've done a better job trimming and it's really bothering me. Michael's face began to blush, he chuckled and tried not to look, but he has to look.

After a few minutes of joking and teasing, I say "Ok I have to go inside and do something about this...I'll be right back"

Michael asked, "What are you going to do?"

..."umm, a little trimming of course!"

I arrived upstairs in the bathroom, breathing heavy, more aroused than I've ever been. I knew this time I needed more. What if I asked him if he'd like to watch me trim my pussy hair? What if it leads to me masturbating in front of him? Is all of this so wrong? The thoughts were swirling throughout my mind. Finally, I just decided to go for it. I opened the window and yelled down to the pool area asking him to come upstairs. When he got to the top of the stairs he was quite confused.

I said "I'm in the bathroom, I want to show you something."

When he walked in, there I was standing...stark naked. I proceeded to tell him that whenever he eventually gets a girlfriend, a good skill to have is knowing how to trim her pussy hair (don't ask me where that came from...I was no longer thinking logically at that moment).

I told him he was welcome to watch me. Well, let's just say his face turned bright red but, at the same time, he was enthusiastically nodding in approval. I grabbed the small scissor style clippers, lifted one leg up to the sink to give him a full view of everything - my clit, all of my folds. I was totally exposed to my darling son. You would think his eyes were about to pop out of his skull.

The sensations running through my body cannot be described...so deliberately and openly exposing my womanhood to my own son in this way...knowing he's never seen a real mature woman's vagina that close up before...I was shaking. I could feel my arousal building as I slowly and carefully trimmed the hairs of my bush. My bush is only in the front as I always keep my labia nice and shaved. Knowing that Michael was staring straight at my inner pussy lips hanging down from my soft puffy outer lips made me so fucking horny, so fucking excited beyond any arousal I ever felt before. I could feel my clit becoming engorged. I knew it was just only a matter of time before I'd be able to conceal my wetness and before I would start dripping. Michael now had a full erection in his shorts and, to ease his tension, I told him I was aware of it and that it was a perfectly normal reaction. and that I'd be disappointed if he didn't have that reaction.

I asked him to come closer and he could kneel down in front of me to take a closer look.

As he did so, I reached my hand down and separated my swollen inner lips just for him. He immediately saw my wetness and he looked up at me.

I confessed to him. "I know I'm your Mother, but I'm extremely aroused showing you my most intimate area. I know you haven't had the opportunity to experience and enjoy a girl's vagina yet; would you like mine to be your first?"

He responded something to the effect of "Oh god, yes, Mom."

I said "Take it." With that, my son buried his face between my engorged, wet, swollen pussy lips and I felt a tremor rush through my entire body. I was tingling and shaking all over, it was indescribable. I was afraid that Michael might be timid, as many guys are who get to eat pussy for the first time, ...but, oh hell no, Michael was feasting on his mother's horny cunt like there was no tomorrow!

The view was incredible. I was looking down into his eyes as he was looking up into mine, seeing my outer lips gripping his face as he was sucking away at my inner lips. He was driving his tongue as deep inside me as he could, enjoying all of my sweet nectar, and I had more than enough to nourish him. My gasps and moans were becoming more and more intense. With one hand, I used my fingers to spread my swollen outer lips open for him while my other hand was on the back of his head pulling him into me. I was now fucking my sweet son's face and I was more than ready to cum but a nervousness came over me.

Does my son know about women who cum the way I do? about ejaculating or squirting? He must know!

Still,l I was hesitant. I didn't want to shock or overwhelm him. I began to pull my pussy away from his mouth but he protested and put his hands around my hips and ass to pull me back into his mouth.

"Michael, I'm about to cum. You might not be ready for that."

"Are you sure?" The look of joy in his eyes told me all I needed to know.

Instinctively I knew there was nowhere else in the world he'd rather be than having his face buried between his mother's throbbing, juicy cunt lips and, with that wonderful thought, I began convulsing in orgasm after orgasm in rapid succession. My juices flowed all over my sweet son's face, in his mouth, down his neck...everywhere. The more I came, the more he wanted. I asked him to slide 2 of his fingers inside me while he sucked on my swollen clit. It was if he had been practicing for years...he knew exactly what to do...fucking me with his fingers until I exploded into another round of intense orgasms. His face was thoroughly drenched and he was showing no signs of wanting to stop, at least not until he was able to lap up every last drop of mommy cum...and Mommy wasn't about to stop cumming for her dear son. We continued on with this delicious and forbidden cunnilingus not only in the bathroom but in my bedroom, as well, until we both collapsed in a pile of sopping wet satisfaction and ecstasy.