My Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Email 2. Sunday 11th January - Sunday Morning‏
2k words
4.43
112.7k
106
22

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here it is.....Sunday morning.

My plan worked better than even I thought it would and with added bonuses too!

I hope you don't think I am going to far with my teasing. If you do, then please say so. I need a guiding hand sometimes and you have become my sort of mentor in all things daring! lol.

Anyway, read on.................

Sunday mornings are a pretty relaxed affair in our house and it wasn't unusual for me to remain in my night clothes (yes I do wear some on occasion) and dressing gown til midmorning, which fitted in with my plans for that morning beautifully. Yes I know, lazy bitch lol.

I got up about 8am and had breakfast, my stomach full of butterflies at the thought of my rather naughty plan.

Around 8.30, Colin said he was going out to clean the car. I started panicking as I hadn't heard Tom up and about yet and I was worried he wouldn't surface from his room until after Colin had finished! So I just started asking him when would he do some of the odd - jobs around the house that I had been nagging him about. Anything to keep him from the car for a little while longer!

After about 10 minutes of what was nothing more than me nagging at him, I heard Tom's floorboards creak.

So I told Colin to go wash the car as I wanted to go on the laptop. A very relieved husband left the kitchen like a ferret up a drainpipe and disappeared into the garage - poor man.

I went into the kitchen and quickly took off my nightie, throwing it into the washing machine.

I was now wearing just my black knickers under my trusty dressing gown and I went into the lounge and set up the laptop on the dining table. I sat down on a dining chair that faced into the room and I adjusted my dressing gown belt, so that it was loosely tied and the top was gapping slightly and it opened and closed a little as I moved. As I looked down, I could see that half of the inside of my left breast was visible, with a little more showing as I moved around causing my gown to open and close. But it was securely covering my nipple, which suited me just fine, as I didn't want to be as revealing this time.

Satisfied that I was ready to tease my son, I waited nervously for Tom to appear.

After what seemed like hours, I heard him come down and go into the kitchen and he started banging about, opening and closing cupboards. I heard him walking towards the lounge and I took a deep breath and pretended to be engrossed in the laptop.

Tom came in and headed towards the sofa but when he saw me, he changed direction and sat opposite me at the table. I glanced up just in time to see his eyes fixed on my cleavage and I said good morning. He said morning and I returned to the laptop, this time 'tutting' and cursing and shaking my head.

He asked me what was wrong and I said I was having problems with iTunes again. It was a well known standing joke in my house that iTunes and I didn't get on, so Tom asked if I wanted him to take a look at it for me.

I said yes if he didn't mind.

He jumped up and moved around the table so fast it was almost comical. I started to get up as I said I'll move for him, but he said he could do it from here. I had hoped he would stand beside me like in your story but he sat down on my right next to me instead.

He half turned the laptop towards himself and he turned his chair towards me and leaned in towards me. That was when I realised that by sitting there like that, he had a perfect, unobstructed view of however much of my breast was visible - the dirty bugger!

He asked me what was I trying to do and as I started to explain and point at the laptop I noticed his eyes were firmly locked onto my tit. I felt my nipple start to harden under the material as he looked at me and I felt a familiar dampness start in my pussy.

My other son Sam then walked into the room. He turned the TV on and threw himself down on the floor and started watching the telly from there, which was his favourite position. He was laying on the floor, directly in front of, and almost sideways on to me. He was facing to my left where the TV was and I said good morning Sam and he grunted a reply without looking round.

I glanced quickly at Tom who was clicking and dragging things around on itunes but his eyes were constantly flitting from laptop to breast and back again, but I had to suppress a smile as I thought that my breast was winning.

I glanced down at Sam and I noticed that he was no longer watching the TV. In fact he was staring under the dining table directly at me. To be exact - he was staring at my legs!

I suddenly realised that in having my belt so loose, it had allowed the bottom of my dressing gown to slip down off my legs as I had moved, revealing far more of them than I had ever intended to my other son. I knew my pussy was still covered, but I knew that it wouldn't take much for my dressing gown to slip off my legs completely, revealing my knicker-covered pussy to him!

Tom then tried to push the laptop power cable to one side as it was between us and it was getting in his way using the mouse. So without thinking, I sat up a bit straighter, took the cable in my left hand and lifted it up and over my head to my left side where I dropped it on the table out of the way.

And that was when I felt the rest of my dressing gown fall completely off of my legs.

I could feel that it was now completely open below my waist and was only held together there by the loosely done up belt.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sam move slightly to one side as he was now blatantly staring at my pussy and I realised that in moving the power cable, I had opened my legs and he could now see right up to my knicker-covered mound!

I was so glad I had kept them on as letting my other son see my swollen wet pussy lips was going too far!

And then I glanced down.

It was all I could do to stop myself gasping out loud.

In moving the power cable, my gown had opened outwards, revealing my entire left breast, nipple and all to Tom's gaze!

Luckily it had opened out and not apart so from where Sam was sitting, he couldn't see anything else. He was seeing quite enough as it was!

And now, from his vantage point, Tom could also look down and see my bare legs and knickers!

I sat there frozen. Talk about Life imitating fiction - there were my two teenage sons, ogling my "accidentally" partially uncovered body and neither one of them uttered a sound to tell me!!

Oh my god, the feelings that were sweeping through my body at that precise moment were indescribable!!

Knowing that both of them were looking, actively looking and neither of them had ANY intention of making me aware of my misfortune was making me tremble with pleasure!

I could feel my nipples getting stiffer and harder and my pussy was getting wetter and wetter by the second.

I noticed that Tom had stopped working on the laptop and without thinking I said "What are you doing Tom?"

He jumped a mile saying "sorry" and I suddenly realised I had nearly ruined everything because he thought he had been captured looking at my tit and pussy. I quickly said "You need to explain what you are doing otherwise I won't know for next time will I?"

The look of relief on his face was a joy to behold as he realised what I had said and that his staring had apparently gone unnoticed by me.

He said sorry again and started to explain what he had been trying to do with my music files.

I knew that I had let them look long enough and that I had to end this now otherwise it might start to look as if it wasn't all such an accident as they both obviously believed it to be. That, and I was in real danger of leaving a stain on the dining room chair!

I told Tom enough was enough for one day and that I would try and do the rest another day. I closed my legs as I shut the laptop and Sam suddenly became engrossed in the TV again. Tom told me that if I wanted any help at any time, to let him know. He stood up quickly, turned and left the room and headed upstairs, but not before I saw what I would swear was a bulge in the front of his tracksuit bottoms! Did my son have a hard-on? God I hoped so!

I sat there for a few seconds trying to compose myself and thinking of what I had just done with my sons. One I had deliberately set out to tease, the other had been genuinely accidental but there was no doubt that both my sons had enjoyed and actively wanted to look at my partially exposed body!

I thought it was time to have a shower where I could think about it all again in private so I went upstairs. I passed Tom's room and the door was open but the room was empty. I saw that the bathroom door was closed and that got me thinking about what you said about listening at the door to find out if he was masturbating. I stood in the hallway and I could hear some very faint noise and movement but I didn't have the nerve to walk right up to the door.

Then I heard the toilet flush and I quickly went into my room, closing the door. After a few seconds, Tom came out and went into his room shutting the door. A thought suddenly entered my head. He had been in there too long to have just been taking a piss but not long enough for anything else.

Were you right? Had Tom been masturbating in there?

I went in to the bathroom and shut the door. The toilet seat and lid was down which was a first!

I lifted the lid and my heart stopped.

There on the underside of the lid was a thin stringy line of clearish/yellow fluid. I lifted the toilet seat and on the underside there was several other splashes of the Same substance.

Using two of my fingers, I wiped it up and I gasped.

It had the stickiness, texture and as I held my fingers to my nose, the unmistakable smell of cum!!!

My 19 year old son had masturbated over seeing my naked tit and pussy!

God, I couldn't believe it, you had been right!

I got in the shower and thought of everything that had just happened and of what I had just discovered.

My hand went straight between my legs and I played with my tits as I thought about it all and I had one of the best orgasms I have had alone without the use of my toy for fucking ages!!! lol.

Anyway, that was my Sunday morning. If you are not too bored by now, I might be persuaded to tell you what happened that evening too.................lol