My Son Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Email 5 and Email 6.
1.5k words
4.51
66.1k
63
18

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have had to put emails 5 and 6 together due to email 5 being too short to submit on its own.

It isn't much but it is important to what happened with my son so I have included it.

*****

Email 5 - Thursday 15th January - Thursday Morning‏ ‏

Yesterday morning, I was showered but still in my dressing gown, as I had a day off and I was in the hall, waiting to see them all off to work.

Colin and Sam were at the front door just getting ready to leave when Tom came down the stairs.

Colin said "Why are you always last out the door, you'll be late for work."

I smiled as I said "Do I need to check if the bathroom is clean?

He went red and said "No."

Colin said "Why would you need to do that?"

I looked at Tom and said "Because some people leave it messier than others."

He blushed a deeper shade of red but looked me straight in the eye and said "No, it's fine."

I smiled at him and said "Good."

Colin shook his head and said "You and your cleaning. We've got to go."

With that he kissed me and he and Sam went out to the car.

I left Tom in the hall putting his coat on as I went up to my room to get dressed.

I was just stepping into my knickers when Tom knocked on my door.

I said "Wait a minute," but he opened the door and walked straight in. I only just managed to pull them right up as the door opened and I exclaimed " Tom, I'm not dressed!" as I quickly tried to cover my bare tits with my hands as he stood there looking.

He said "I'm sorry but I can't wait, I'll be late for work. I just wanted to know if the bathroom was clean enough for you."

I was standing there wearing nothing but my knickers with my hands over my tits as Tom just stood there, blatantly looking me up and down.

I was shocked and all I could think to say was "I haven't checked yet but I'll let you know if it's not. Now can you please leave so that I can get dressed!."

He just stood there, giving me one long, final look up and down and nodded. Then he closed the door, went downstairs and left.

I just stood there, shocked.

My son had just deliberately walked in on me, knowing full well that I was getting dressed and he had looked me up and down with no embarrassment at all - not once, but twice!

I know that I have wanted him to look and that I've been teasing him but this time, it felt like he was totally in control and knew EXACTLY what he was doing.

I confronted him about it that evening and I asked him what did he think he was doing walking in on me like that?

He just shrugged his shoulders and said that he thought I would still be in my night clothes and as he had seen me in them the other night when we talked, he didn't think it would matter if he saw me in them again. He said that I wasn't showing much more than when I had been in my nightie anyway.

I didn't know what to say to that, apart from I'd rather he didn't walk into my bedroom when the door was shut, as he didn't know what I would be doing and I didn't walk in on him when his was shut.

He said he was sorry and he wouldn't do it again.

Why on earth did he do that?

Do I say something else to him about it when he gets home later?

Help me, I'm really confused now lol.

Email 6 - Tom's Room Sunday 31st January ‏

Last Sunday morning took a strange turn, I can tell you.

I was still in my nightie and dressing gown as usual and Colin and Sam were both in the lounge so I thought I'd give myself a little thrill and tease Tom.

Nothing much, just a little glimpse of my tits in my nightie as he seemed to like that view lol.

So I went up to collect the dirty washing as usual.

I loosened my dressing gown as I got to the top of the stairs and then I knocked on Tom's bedroom door and I said "Tom are you up, I need your dirty washing."

He replied "Fine, come and get it."

I walked in and I gasped as I looked at Tom lying on his bed. He was lying on his side on trip of his covers facing me looking at his laptop which was beside him on the bed.

What had made me gasp was that he was only wearing his Calvin Klein boxers and they were always tight on him. So tight that I could clearly see the bulge of his erection which he was sporting!

He looked at me but said nothing.

I actually felt myself starting to blush as it was obvious he had caught me looking at his cock.

I walked over to his laundry basket, opened it and leaned forward and reached down to get his washing.

I stopped as I saw a pair of his boxers laying on the top of the pile. They were covered in cum stains.

I looked at Tom and he was looking at me.

He said "What's wrong?"

I shook my head but said nothing.

He said "You look better like that."

I looked down and I saw that my dressing gown had opened and the whole front of my nightie was now showing and where I was leaning forward, a large part of my breasts were now on display.

I pulled it closed instinctively and laughed as I said "You shouldn't be looking, I'm your mother."

Tom said "So? What I actually meant was you look better in your nightie than in your dressing gown. It makes you look frumpy."

I leant forward again and I started to pull his washing out of the basket. My gown fell open again but this time I let it.

He was watching me as I was doing it.

I stood up and faced him with his washing in my arms just below my breasts. I said "What do you mean I look frumpy?"

He said "I didn't mean it horribly."

I said "Well it doesn't sound very nice, so what do you mean frumpy?"

He said "It makes you look older."

I said "Older?"

He nodded and said "I just think you have a great figure and you don't need to wear it."

I was surprised he would come out and say something like that and I said "Well thank you but I think I do, I can't go around the house in just my nightie, your father will think I've gone mad."

He said "So only wear it when he's here then."

I said "What?"

I kept glancing down at his cock, I couldn't help myself and Tom knew it.

He said "Don't wear it when its just us, you look much better without it."

I said "Don't be silly Tom, I can't wear just my nightie."

He said "Why not, you were wearing just that the other night when I came down."

I said "I know but that was when I thought I was going to be alone."

He said "Well you would be alone, apart from me."

We looked at each other and then he did something that had my pulse soaring and my blood racing.

He reached down and pulled his erect cock away from himself through his shorts! He didn't take it out but the shape of it was obvious.

I couldn't help glancing down as he did it and I felt my cheeks start to burn!

Then he said "It would be our secret."

This wasn't going as I had planned at all and all I could think of saying was "Any more dirty washing?"!!

He just shook his head as he looked at me so I turned and walked to his door.

He said "Will you think about it?"

Without turning round I said "Do I really look frumpy in it?"

He said "I think so."

I said "Then I'll think about it."

I went downstairs into the kitchen and I thought about what had just happened. My attempt at teasing seemed to have been turned on its head!

Tom seemed so in control then, he seemed to know exactly what he was doing and saying. His blatant pulling at his cock shocked me. What has he been, is he thinking?

And my son had just told me not to wear my dressing gown when we were alone - and I had more or less agreed!

This was taking a turn I never expected and my heart was pounding like a stream train!