My Son in Law's Text

Story Info
The Accidental Text.
2.4k words
4.22
202.7k
55
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in the evening and I had just had a long hot bath and was now laying in my bed finishing what I had started while in the bath. My mobile phone went off letting me know I had just been sent a text. I had no idea who it might have been as I don't usually get any texts at this time at night.

I was lying on my bed with my legs spread and my huge dildo thrusting in and out of my very wet pussy while I was watching a porn movie. The phone could wait I thought as I have more important things at hand, namely masturbating with my dildo. I was so close to cumming and now I was annoyed at being disturbed at such a crucial moment. I began rubbing my throbbing clit again while thrusting my dildo in and out of my pussy again and was again on the verge of cumming when my mobile chimed again letting me know I had another text.

I had just cum as my phone went off a second time and had spoiled my afterglow. I pulled my dildo from my soaking pussy and placed it on my bedside table and picked up my phone to see who the hell was texting me at this time of night. As I opened the newest text I saw it was from my son in law. I was now immediately worried in case something was wrong and read what it said.

"Delete the first text without opening it"

As if I was going to do that I thought to myself. I scrolled to it the first text and opened it.

"This is what's waiting for you" Was all it said then I saw the photo that accompanied it.

It was of my son in law's cock and it was fully erect. It looked huge judging the size of his hand that was wrapped around it. It had to be at least 8 inches long and was tipped with a large purple knob.

I am fifty years old and have been divorced for a few years now. I am 5' 6" with shoulder length auburn hair and curvy in all the right places. I still have my good looks and like to wear tight figure hugging jeans which cling to my ass or wear short skits which are 4 or 5 inches above my knee which show off my legs. I have been separated from my most recent partner for the last 2 months and had not been fucked in over 2 months.

My only pleasure is masturbating while watching porn was the only sexual release that I have had in that time. I do love cock, especially a big hard cock and my son in law certainly had a big one, the biggest I had seen in a long time. I knew my daughter was working away for the week and I thought what to do? Should I just delete, reply, wait or do none of those and just turn up on his door step?

I guessed he'd been drinking and realised his mistake and had hoped I would get rid of the texts without looking at them that he had sent to me by accident. Or had he, it could have been deliberate. Having seen his big cock now I wanted it, after all he had invited me to come get it. I had often caught him looking at my legs and bum when he wasn't trying to get a look down my top at me 42dd boobs. I had suspicions that when he was in my bathroom he was going through my dirty laundry. I was picturing him sniffing my used panties or wrapping them around his cock and jerking off on them.

As I had already said I was not long out of my bath. I had shaved my pussy only this morning so I was still smooth down below. I could be dressed and at his front door in about 30 minutes and see his reaction. I'd play it by ear and perhaps tell him I had come to claim my 'prize' At worst he would be embarrassed, apologise and I wouldn't get to fuck his big cock. The more I looked at his cock pic on my phone the more I wanted it. I was still trying to make a decision when my phoned chimed again and another text from him flashed up.

"Have you deleted those texts?" It read as I opened it.

"No" I replied with one word.

"Have you looked?" He texted again a few moments later wanting to know.

"Yes, I am considering what to do about it" I texted him back which I thought suitably ambiguous.

Before I had a chance to change my mind I had already fastened my suspender belt around my waist and rolled a pair of seamed stockings up my legs. I then put on a matching thong and balcony bra which struggled a little bit to contain my boobs. I then applied a little make up and a spray of perfume. Pulling on my highest heels and covering myself with a coat I put my dildo in my coat pocket and was ready to go out the door.

After a 10 minute drive I pulled up outside his house which was now 45 minutes after he had sent me his cock pic. His down stair lights were still on which was a good start to what I had in mind. I got out my car and loosened my coat as I walked up his path to his front door. After I rang the bell I put one foot on the step which opened up my coat so that I was displaying plenty of cleavage and showing plenty of stockings letting the gap in my coat open further. I was now showing off stocking tops and a lot of pale flesh. As he opened his front door I saw that he was wearing a dressing gown and was certainly not drunk.

"I have come about your filthy text" I said trying to keep a straight face.

"Sorry about that, it was sent by accident. I did warn you not to open it." He replied letting me inside.

He didn't sound too sorry or look convincing either as I looked him straight in the eye as my coat flashed him my goodies.

"I don't think I believe you could have sent me that photo of your big cock accidently." I told him looking pointedly at his crotch.

"Have you come to give me a bollocking?" He asked failing to hide a smile as he spoke.

I decided to go for it; if he wasn't interested he could always tell me to leave.

"A bollocking? More like a complaint. I have come to tell you that you interrupted me. Do you know what I was doing when you sent those texts?" I said as he shook his head and I pulled my big dildo from my pocket and held it in front of his face.

"I was using this and you spoiled things for me so I have come to take you up on your offer as compensation. I like a big cock and I want yours!" I told him pulling my coat wide open.

As I stood in his living room I shrugged off my coat letting it hit the floor at my feet and standing with my legs apart. He first looked at my boobs then down at my pussy which was barely covered by my flimsy little thong and licked his lips. I moved my dildo between my legs and used the tip of it to pull my thong to one side. With my pussy now uncovered I began to rub the dildo between my pussy lips.

His expression now changed, lust and desire was now set across his face. As I sat down on his sofa I used my pussy muscles to hold my dildo inside me as I unfastened my bra and released my big boobs. I then slipped off my thong as I noticed his cock was now straining to be released from under his dressing gown.

"Get your cock out mister" I told him as I spread my legs resting one over the arm of the sofa taking hold of my dildo again and began to fuck myself with it.

Are you going to fuck me then?" I coaxed him pulling my dildo from my wet pussy.

"If I ruined what you were doing I suppose I should try and make up to you." He replied stepping a little closer undoing his dressing gown and letting it hit the floor.

I now got my first proper look at his very nice big cock. Any lingering doubts I had about having sex with my son in law were instantly forgotten. In the back of my mind I kept hearing this is your daughter's husband your about to fuck, but as soon as the thought came if vanished again.

I leant forward and taking his cock in my hand and in seconds I was sucking his cock. He was now holding my head while fucking my mouth. Pushing me back onto the sofa until my head was hanging over the arm of it. He moved to the side and pushed his gorgeous cock back into my mouth. You don't get to be a 50 year old tart without learning to deep throat. I let my head drop a little further aligning my throat with my mouth and swallowed his cock until he was balls touched my nose. He fucked my face until I turned my head letting his cock slide out of my throat and slip from my mouth so I could take a breath.

"That's enough of that, now it's your turn to go down on me and fuck me before I suck your cock again." I told him.

I moved until my ass was right on the edge of the sofa then spread my legs and rubbed my pussy lips while he got between my thighs. He lowered his face to my wet pussy and my clit a good tonguing until I was begging him to stop and put his cock in and give me a good fucking. I have had more than my fair share of cocks of all sizes not to mentions all sorts of objects too. I've had dildos, vibes, bottles, various fruit and veggies and even a baseball bat so I was able to stretch and take him easily.

He was thick enough for me to grip him with my pussy muscles as he fucked me deeply. He fucked me until unusually I actually came before they guy fucking me. He then pulled and rolled me over onto my hands and knees and took hold of my hair as he then fucked me hard, fast and deep from behind until I came again.

"Don't you ever cum?" I asked him.

"I've been saving it for somewhere else, grab your ass cheeks and spread them as I am gonna fuck you in the ass and cum inside it." He said as he slapped my ass.

I liked being fucked in the ass just as much as I liked my pussy fucked. I stood up and moved over the arm of the big chair a few feet away and spread my ass cheeks for him giving him a good look at my asshole. He crouched next to me while stroking his dick with one hand. He then touched my asshole with the fingers of his free hand which made me jump just a little. He then moved his fingers between my legs and pushed four fingers deep inside me followed shortly afterwards by his thumb. Now his whole hand was inside my stretched pussy and he started rotating it covering his hand in my juices.

"Fuck you have a big pussy. You must have had some cock. Let's see what your ass can take." He grunted as he withdrew his whole hand from my pussy which now felt empty.

I then felt his juice coated fingers now pressing against my asshole, two of which were sliding in and working my pussy juices into me. A third and fourth finger followed the first two twisting and turning stretching my asshole open. With his fingers still in my ass he dipped his dick into my pussy coating it also in my juices. He then pulled out and aimed it at my ass. He was now using the fingers of both hands to stretch my ass wide open. It was then that I felt his cock between his fingers and pushing into my asshole.

His cock was now almost all the way inside my ass and he just stopped moving for a couple of minutes till my asshole until I was used to him being in there. I grabbed the dildo and eased it into my pussy as he began to now fuck my ass. It felt great to feel his cock rubbing threw the membrane between my pussy and ass as I moved my dildo in and out of my pussy to the rhythm of his dick. Both my holes were filled nicely now as my fingers danced over my clit as he fucked my ass in earnest now.

He made me cum twice more as he fucked my ass close to 15 minutes before I felt him speed up and groan as his dock jerked in my ass and he finally came pumping his cum into my ass. Once he had stopped filling my ass with his cum he pulled out and told me to suck his cock clean straight from my ass.

"Not on your fucking Nellie." I told the dirty little sod as I made him wash it before I put it in my mouth and sucked on it again.

He must have fucked me three more times over the next four hours. Before I left I asked him about the texts and photo. He insisted it was an accident and that they were meant for my daughter, his wife. He also told me she was being fucked by the guy she was working with. He maintained that it was an accident me getting the texts and photo as he meant to send them to another woman he had been fucking.

I am still not sure if he was lying or not but I have let him fuck me several times since our encounter and no doubt he will be fucking me again in the near future when his wife my daughter will be working out of town again.