My Son TJ

Story Info
Mom takes her son's virginity.
2.1k words
4.16
233.6k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I get in one of those feeling-sorry-for-myself moods, I remember what my late husband, Tom used to say. "Count your blessings, Gina."

So it was very early in the morning when I sat at the kitchen table with coffee and cigarettes for breakfast, counting my blessings. Tom getting killed two years ago by a drunk driver was hardly a blessing.

I could no longer remember what Tom looked like, but I missed him. Not really true, I missed having a man. I was horny for a man. Tom had been a good provider, but now he was dead. Tom had a very big life insurance policy, so money was never going to be a worry. But I would never again feel Tom's arms around me. Never.

I went through the list of blessings. Our house was paid for. I ran a property management company that brought in a nice income. My health was good. I was active in politics and church and had a good many friends at my political club and church meetings. And of course, I had a beautiful son, Tom Jr., known by everyone as TJ.

TJ was nineteen. He was going to college next year. For now, he wanted to work a full time job before starting college. He was a good kid, the kind who always did his share and more. He was tall and slim and intelligent. He was shy around girls; the few dates he went on usually ended with TJ returning home early in the evening. A lot of boys were shy around girls; he would grow out of it.

But TJ wasn't shy around me, his mom. Shortly after Tom died, TJ began flirting with me. Just little things, said jokingly. I really didn't give it much thought. He was just a normal boy, feeling his oats.

He was a handsome young devil; what made him more attractive was that he didn't seem to know it. Some girl would snatch him up in due time.

I knew he had a normal sex drive. When I did laundry, the stains on his sheets and underwear were obviously semen stains. And there was always a faint smell of semen in his room. That was to be expected. All boys masturbated. Hell, everybody did. Me, too.

I wondered what he thought of when he masturbated; probably some girl he was too shy to ask out.

One day--I thought he was at work--I walked into his room, intending to put fresh towels in his bathroom. I found TJ in the throes of orgasm.

He was flat on his back in bed, his pants were down to his ankles, a long white stream of semen was arcing in the air. His eyes were squeezed closed. He was making huffing sounds as I watched two more streaks fly from the tip of his penis. Horrified and embarrassed with myself, I backed out of his room, closing the door as quietly as I could manage.

Knowing your son masturbates is not the same thing as watching him do it. What I witnessed upset me. I went downstairs and found the bottle of whiskey Tom had kept in the kitchen "for a special occasion."

It had not been touched since Tom put it there and was half forgotten.

I took it down and drank deeply from the neck of the bottle. If this wasn't a special occasion, I didn't know what was.

I sat at the kitchen table for a long time. My thoughts were spinning in my head. I poured a second stiff drink into a glass and then put the bottle away. The whiskey helped calm me and I was able to think clearly.

TJ came downstairs into the kitchen. "Hi mom," he said, looking into the refrigerator.

"Why aren't you at work, TJ?"

"Aw, some machine broke down and they sent us all home until they can fix it."

"So now what?"

"I thought I'd stay here and maybe you and I could, you know, fool around. Just kidding mom. It's a nice day and I'm gonna go to the river and do a little fishing."

"You catch 'em, you clean 'em. Hear?"

"Don't I always?" he said on his way out the door.

He wasn't kidding about fooling around. Or was I hoping he wasn't kidding? I realized that I was suddenly very, very horny.

I went to my room, took my little vibrator from its drawer, lay in bed and vibrated to orgasm. Twice. The picture in my mind was TJ's copious and forceful ejaculation I had just witnessed. That changed to TJ ejaculating in my mouth. God save me, I just couldn't help myself.

The two orgasms took my mind off TJ. I was able to finish the chores around the house, put supper on, shower, and then curl up on the sofa with a nice cold martini. I was on my second martini when TJ came clumping into the house.

"Catch anything?" I asked.

"Naw. There was a bunch of guys racing around with jet skis. I'm gonna have to find another place to fish if they keep that up."

"Well, get cleaned and and we'll eat."

TJ wolfed down supper as usual, and had a second helping. I asked him what he did all day, since he wasn't fishing. He said he had been thinking. About "things."

TJ helped clearing the table. As I was rinsing my hands at the kitchen sink, TJ, from behind, put his arms around me and cupped my breasts. He pressed himself against my behind. I could feel that he had an erection. The image of ejaculating cock appeared in my mind and it was just as vivid as when I saw earlier that day. Then he started humping against me.

I spun around and asked him what he thought he was doing. His face turned an impossible shade of red. His face had the hurt look of a kicked dog; there was pain in his eyes. He left the kitchen and heard him thumping quickly up the stairs to his room.

As I heard him running up to his room, I realized that I was not angry. I was aroused. The image of his ejaculation came to my mind when he ground his erection against me. I wanted him. Right or wrong, I wanted my son to fuck me.

I sat in the kitchen trying to will my desire for my son away. Instead, I raised my dress and put my hand between my legs. I knew it was wrong for a mother to have sex with her son. That was because of the possibility of the son impregnating his own mother.

But when TJ was one year old, I had surgery that took away any possibility of me ever becoming pregnant. I didn't have a husband. I did have a healthy body. I did have a need for sex; real sex, not masturbating in secret. And I had a healthy, horny, nineteen-year-old

young man who wanted me.

I ran these rationalizations around and around until it seemed perfectly all right to have sex with TJ. It would make him happy. It would make us both happy. A win-win.

About an hour after TJ stormed up to his room, I knocked hesitantly at his door. In a moment TJ opened the door and said, "I'm sorry, Mom."

I walked past him into his room and sat on the edge of his bed. "We have to talk, son," I said.

TJ, looking apprehensive, took a seat at his computer. We each stared at the floor for a few long moments.

TJ, please don't say a word until I finished what I need to say. I started by explaining the situation as it was now; a horny young man living with his horny middle-aged mother. I told him I knew he wanted me and I confessed that I wanted him. I went on with all the pros and cons of a mother having sex with her son. I told him I had walked in on him when he was masturbating this morning. And I confessed that that had made me so horny I had to masturbate after he left to go fishing. My mouth ran away with me until I was repeating myself and not making any sense at all. When I finally ran down, TJ was sitting close to me on his bed.

He put his arm around me in a protective way and I leaned into him. I kissed his neck and then, our lips were pressed together. I realized he didn't know what to do next and I slipped my tongue into his mouth. He began breathing heavily through his nose. One of his hands cupped my breast. One of my hands felt the bulge of his erection. He was ready and so was I.

Our clothes came off in a jiffy. We stood beside his bed staring at each other. His penis was not overly long, but it was fat. His balls hung heavily in their sack. I had him sit on the edge of his bed. I fell to my knees and pulled his legs further apart.

I nuzzled around in his pubic hair. He smelled like a man. My mouth took in as much of his penis as possible. TJ gasped.

I settled in and sucked my son's fat cock in earnest. It had been a long, long time since I had a penis in my mouth. I loved the taste of his cock and the manly smell surrounding it. As I sucked, I held his balls and relished the loose liquidy feel of them. All too soon, TJ's body became stiff and his balls drew up tight to the base of his penis.

He grunted as his semen splashed and skidded across my tongue. To me it tasted familiar and fresh at the same time. Beside the taste and smell of him, the sounds he made as he flooded my mouth thrilled me. I could still do that to a man! I loved it.

When my son's orgasm ended and his body relaxed, I let his shaft slip from my lips and I rolled his semen around in my mouth, savoring the virginal taste. TJ was limp as a wet towel, but he stirred when I lay in his bed and he lay beside me.

We lay content, side by side. TJ moved his hand to my crotch, his fingers playing in my pubic bush. He propped up on an elbow and said, "Mom, I want to lick you..uh...down there."

I spread my legs and nodded to him. TJ crawled in between my legs and peered between them. It was obvious that my vagina was the first one he had seen close-up, or at all. Very carefully, he brushed at my pubic hair until he uncovered my slit. Then he gently pulled it open and his eyes grew wide and intent when he looked inside.

My son's instincts took over and he pressed his mouth to my waiting cunt. I felt his tongue probing my depths. Over the top of his head I saw his bare buttocks humping the bed.

Although it was his first time licking a woman's private parts, he caught on quickly. He could tell from hearing my moans when his tongue was doing well. Once he raised his head to ask me if he was doing it right. His face from his nose down was shiny-wet. I told him he was doing fine. He smiled happily and dove back in.

I was enjoying my son's tongue in my cunt and I felt I would cum any second. "TJ," I whispered, "Get up here and fuck me!"

He scrambled right up; I felt his penis bumping around near the entrance to my vagina; My hand went between us and I guided him into me. "Oh...Oh...oh mom!" He began thrusting immediately and his fat cock seemed to fill me completely. I wrapped my legs around his waist and humped up at him.

Then I felt his body stiffen; he cried out and shuddered all over just as my own orgasm overwhelmed me. I opened my eyes and TJ was staring adoringly at my face. I pulled him close and kissed him; his tongue slipped quickly into my mouth. We held the kiss for quite some time until I felt his spent penis slip out of me. I patted his ass and he (correctly) took that as a signal to dismount.

We lay beside each other, savoring the moment. Then I felt a wet trickle deep in the crack of my ass. My son's semen was leaking out of my cunt. I hopped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. As I sat on the toilet, waiting for TJ's cum to drain, I thought that tomorrow would be soon enough to introduce him to anal sex.