My Son's Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers

"Thought I was going to be the early one," Kenny said as he entered the room, and as he closed the door I stood up, clad only in the towel wrapped around my waist.

"You're right on time," I said as Kenny came over to me.

"Don't need this," Kenny said, and then the towel was off of me, courtesy of my young friend flick of the wrist, and as he hugged me he asked me whether I was squeamish about a lot of physical contact with a lover.

"Good," Kenny said as his fingers raked my chest. "I want to savor all of you. Some guys just want the cock."

"No, I want all of you too," I said as I pulled his t-shirt over his head and then sank to my knees and undid his belt, letting his shorts drop to the carpet as I stared at the absurd bulge in the snug cotton boxer briefs, a bulge that pulsated under my hand when I traced it through the fabric.

"Been looking forward to this all week," Kenny said as his hands ran over my shoulders and upper back. "Have you Mr. Green?"

"Yes," I mumbled while staring as the slender bulge inches closer and closer to escaping out the leg of the underwear, giving up on him calling me by my first name.

My hands went up to the elastic of his shorts, coaxing them down and expecting to see his pubes begin, but it seemed that Kenny did a little gardening of his own, with only a little nest of golden curls above the base of his cock.

Slowly I exposed Kenny's cock, which was pinned and pointing to his feet. The base of the shaft, thicker than the rest of the organ, and then a couple of veins that became one as more of the pale organ was revealed. I licked the part that was exposed, causing Kenny to chuckle and accuse me of teasing him.

"Teasing both of us," I said, relishing this moment even though the animal within me wanted to yank his underwear down fast, and just when it seemed that it would never end, the conical head of his manhood appeared and then it was free.

I ducked away as Kenny's majestic organ swayed up lazily, sliding the boxers to the carpet so he could step out of them, and as I ran my hands up his legs, the down on his calves felt like a cloud as my eyes savored the view.

Up close, Kenny's cock looked even more amazing. His balls, looking quite nice in their hairless wrinkled sac, were decent-sized but were dwarfed by what was pointing at me. My right hand grabbed the base of his cock, which had a bit of a curve to the right, and as my tongue ran over the nose-cone of this elongated rocket I glanced up at Kenny, who seemed to enjoy my lust for him.

"That's it, Mr. Green," I heard Kenny say as I closed my eyes and let my lips slide down his sleek organ until I felt the tip hit my throat.

Opening my eyes, I saw that I didn't get more than halfway down, not even to my hand, and even after a couple more ventures up and down my mouth only made the first 5" or so wet.

"My turn," I heard Kenny say, and then his hands were under my arms, helping me up as I was taken away from his member.

We were about the same height, and as we stood face to face down below our cocks were grinding into each other, caused by Kenny rubbing himself into me. The look on his face seemed to indicate he was enjoying the feel of our bodies together as much as I did.

"Soft," Kenny sighed as his hands caressed my man boobs, and although I wasn't sure he was referring to my extra flesh or the hair that covered it, when he ducked his head down and started sucking on my nipple I didn't care.

Back and forth Kenny went, sucking on each nipple with increasing hardness while his fingers pinched the one not in his mouth, and then he was hugging me while his hands ran up and down my back.

"I want you so bad," Kenny whispered in my ear before nibbling on neck and then I felt him moving us to the bed, and as we eased ourselves down he rolled me over while apologizing.

"Not as patient as you are, Mr. Green," Kenny said as he positioned me on all fours, lifting my bottom up.

I was on my hands and knees across the bed, which had me staring at the mirror of the dresser against the wall, and while it was not a pretty sight in many ways, it was also erotic.

I looked ridiculous, at least to me, resembling a bear - a middle aged one - with my butt in the air while a kid with a over-sized penis was behind me, lowering his face between my spread apart ass-cheeks.

"Omigod!" I groaned as something I hadn't experienced in three decades, a tongue, began licking around my anus, even probing inside the hairy orifice a couple of times while I moaned in approval.

My hair was really thinning on top, I noted as I looked up at the mirror, and while it was an absurd time to be doing this sort of appraisal it didn't last long because I saw Kenny reaching over for the lube, and when he couldn't reach it he got out from the crack of my ass and got it.

It's going to happen, I remember thinking as I watched Kenny slather lube on his cock, and when I saw him even lubing around the base I almost laughed because there was no way in hell that part was going in me.

Just like Dorothy with the strap on, I thought as my heart raced, and they were about the same thickness although the length was not even close. I told myself that Kenny's flesh would be more forgiving, warmer and more flexible than the appliance we used at home, and then our eyes met in the mirror in front of us as Kenny mounted me.

"Relax, Mr. Green," Kenny was saying, and as I felt the tip of his dick enter me I recall him saying that I was tight - even tighter than my son.

Who was that in the mirror, the guy with his eyes rolling back in his head and his mouth open in a silent scream of sorts while behind him, and angel with a devilish look was impaling him with his long prong that kept going deeper and deeper into my cavity?

"Oh man - gonna cum," Kenny said after only about a dozen strokes, and then I felt a wave of warmth inside of me while Kenny laid on top of my back.

"Squeeze me," Kenny was muttering after his stopped coming. "Don't let it out."

"That's it," Kenny was saying after I tried to do what he wanted me to do, which apparently was to keep his cock in my ass while it deflated. "Knew I wouldn't last. You look so good and feel even better."

So I stayed there on all fours with Kenny's now flaccid cock in me, watching in the mirror as my young lover straightened upright and began to run his hands over my back, under my arms and down to my cock, which was hard and dripping.

"I let Norm put his cock in me once," Kenny whispered as his hand squeezed my cock while leaning back down on me. "Couldn't take it - he ripped me open, and yours is even thicker. Damn! Feel me - feel me getting hard again?"

"Yes!" I said as I felt his cock begin to fill my bowels again, slowly but surely, and the more I clamped down the longer and harder the flesh probe got.

"Sorry about that first time - I was too excited," Kenny said as his grin filled his face. "Now we can get serious."

***

I don't know how much later it was, because I had lost track of time. I had also lost track of my friend the mirror, having been driven nearly off the bed by a re-energized Kenny, who treated my burly body as his personal fuck toy.

That was fine with me, and as I kept getting maneuvered and manipulated into a series of positions that my back would remind me of in the morning, I realized how much I had missed this.

I also realized that I had never had a partner like Kenny, who was in turn tender and rough, passionate and aggressive as he made love to me. I was hurting toward the end but would not admit it, delighting in being used like this.

Toward the end, Kenny became more intense, even pulling my face up out of the bedding so I could see me in the mirror looking like a drowned rat while Kenny savaged me, probably impaling me with every inch of his manhood until he let out a bellow and coated my bowels with his seed.

After that, Kenny's organ slithered easily out of my orifice, and as he stayed draped on top of me I heard him asking me if I was okay.

"Yes," I gasped, too tired and winded to say anything else, and then I was on my back with Kenny cuddling beside me, telling me how great I was.

"I thought you came," Kenny said when he reached down and grabbed my dead dick, which he had milked to orgasm early on and was all gooey. "Not fair. All I've given you is my hand."

It was true that I had experienced both orgasms with Kenny in that manner, but as far as hand jobs go they were more than fine, and said that I was very happy.

"We've got plenty of time for me to make up for that," Kenny said. "Plenty of afternoons like this I hope."

"Fine by me," I said, closing my eyes and relaxing while Kenny's hand stroked my chest, my anus burning like he was still inside me, but it was so relaxing that I might have even drifted off for a second.

"Ooh, I need another shower," I said after Kenny's tongue roused me from my brief nap.

"We both do - in a minute," Kenny said as he went back to what he was doing, nuzzling under my arm, licking and chewing the soggy jungle of hair that filled my armpit, something that he seemed to enjoy so much.

Eventually we made it out of bed, and when Kenny saw the size of the enclosure he suggested that we shower together, I was all for it. It was a extended shower, and we cleaned each other tenderly, with Kenny gently soaping and scrubbing every inch of me.

I did the same to him, and after the longest shower I ever took was over we got out of the tub to dry each other off. The sight of us side by side was comical in a way, Kenny's slender pale body next to my tan, hirsute and squat frame, and nothing was more contrasting then our cocks.

Mine was in a state of semi-erection thanks to Kenny's tender toweling, while my young friend's cock was fully engorged, swaying wildly in front of him as he moved.

"Gotta ask a question," I said as I rubbed his prodigious organ with the towel.

"Depends on where you measure it from," Kenny said, anticipating the question before it was asked, and it was one he probably had been asked before. "If you go from the top it's about 9", but one time Norm measured it from underneath and said it was a foot, but that's crazy."

"Well, I think it would look better on me," I said, nodding down to my modest endowment. "Felt like a foot when it was in me."

"I like yours better - like them together too," Kenny said as he faced me and brought the heads of our cocks together, the plumb knob of my dick and the cone-head of his prong, and as he rubbed the tips together hard I had to agree that it felt good.

"That's so nice," I sighed as our cocks started drooling on each other as Kenny kept rubbing us together, the preposterous differences in the organs strangely erotic. "I could probably cum like this eventually."

With Kenny's hands busy down below, I let my hands run over his smooth chest, and when I started tweaking his tiny pink nipples I saw his eye widen.

"Harder," Kenny groaned and then I saw his face contort a second before his cock erupted, covering my groin with what looked like a copious amount of his semen.

"Beat you to it," Kenny said sheepishly as he looked at my brown stub draped with milky ropes of his cum. "Made a mess. Can't have that."

With that Kenny dropped to his knees and while looking up, opened his mouth wide and took me in, right down to the shaved base. While it wasn't a long journey, he did it without a trace of teeth.

I cradled Kenny's head, running my hand through his long dirty blonde hair as I savored the best head I had ever gotten. Dorothy had long since given up, resorting to sucking on the head while using her hand on the shaft, but Kenny was a master at the art.

I didn't cum fast either, enjoying Kenny's talented lips and tongue as they worked magic, and although I suspect his jaws were aching he kept at it until I warned him I was about to cum, at which time he calmly sucked, siphoning ever drop out of me until I was soft.

"Fantastic," I said as I helped him to his feet, and then asked if I could kiss him.

His lips were thin and his mouth was full of my seed as we kissed, and after our lips parted I was embarrassed at my sudden burst of emotion, but Kenny seemed delighted.

"Hate to go back to the real world," I said with reluctance.

"Yeah, I have to meet Norm at the movies later."

"I hope this doesn't change things between you two," I said as we left the bathroom, a twinge of jealously inside of me that I fought back when the thought of my boy getting to enjoy tonight what I had all afternoon.

"Only makes me want to hang around your house more," Kenny said as he got on the bed and reached behind it for some article of his clothing.

As he climbed onto the bed, I was blessed with the sight of his pale little bottom, and as he reached I saw the underside of his balls and a hint of his anus.

"Hey!" Kenny cried out as I attacked him, grabbing his hips and pushing outward to expose a little pink knot that was too good to pass up. "Damn!"

Kenny never knew what hit him, because I devoured his ass like a wolverine, licking and probing his sweet butt while reaching around to grab his limp dick and pull on the elastic tube hard until we finally collapsed on the bed, laughing while wrestling around.

"I actually think I could have gotten it up again eventually," Kenny said as we hugged one last time before getting dressed.

"Next time," I promised, the thought of rimming that sweet orifice while priming his cock for him taking me already making me anticipate our next meeting.

"For sure," Kenny said as we got the bed in some kind of order before leaving the room and going back to our real lives; Kenny with my son and me with Dorothy, but now we both had another side of our existence. Each other.

I laughed when Kenny had said that maybe the three of us could somehow end up together in bed, and when I said that in that case, maybe we could get my wife in there too, Kenny was all for it.

"That would be awesome," Kenny said after claiming while he was very much gay he also had enjoyed women on occasion.

It will never happen, because I don't want my son like that although the other option, of having Kenny join Dorothy and me in bed was exciting to me. The thought of watching Dorothy get fucked by a cock like Kenny's, especially if I was the one that got him hard and put it in her...

Never happen. Dorothy would never go for it, but the idea would inspire me and keep my mind occupied until I get to be with Kenny again.

***

thank you for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers
12