My Son's Girlfriend

Story Info
His son's girlfriend was staying over-night.
2.2k words
4.12
128.2k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers

When Andy got home his girlfriend was with him. It was getting on towards dinner time and I was about to start cooking something so I naturally asked if she was staying for dinner. It turned out she was so I just expanded what I was preparing enough to cater for three.

Apart from that I basically ignored Tiana and Andy, figuring that they were quite capable of looking after themselves. About ten I decided that I might as well go to bed and stopped to say goodnight to Andy, slightly surprised to find that Tiana was still there.

I guess Andy must have noticed the surprise.

"Ah, I told Tiana that she could stay the night," Andy told me, blushing slightly.

Once again it turned out that my reactions were totally readable by my son (and by Tiana, from her blush).

"It's not like that," he said quickly. "Tiana will be staying in the spare room. Her parents are away and she was a bit nervous about staying home alone, what with that thunderstorm forecast. Tiana doesn't like storms."

Uh-huh. She's eighteen and her parents aren't home and suddenly she's scared of thunderstorms and needs to stay at her boyfriend's place. I could understand that. No hanky-panky intended, just a need to feel secure.

If Tiana wanted to be in a position where she could possibly put a little pressure on Andy who was I to say no? Well, I was his father, but in this situation I'd keep my mouth shut. I liked Tiana and the boy could do a lot worse. I toddled off to my own bed.

I went to bed and promptly fell into the sleep of the fair and righteous. So there I was, sleeping peacefully, while outside the forces of hell gathered. I was woken in the wee small hours by a mighty clap of thunder that sounded as if it was right outside my window. This was followed by the sky lighting up from a tremendous lightning flash, with the resultant thunder promptly booming forth once more.

I said a few choice words about the devil's weather and rolled over to go to sleep again when a nagging though occurred to me. Had I heard another noise when that thunder cracked? I had this feeling that yes, I had.

I reluctantly staggered out of bed to check on the children. Andy, as expected, was sleeping the sleep of the dead and deaf. There hadn't been a force nine earthquake so he naturally kept on sleeping. Alone, I also noticed.

I wandered over to the spare room and walked in, flicking on the light as I did so. Tiana was sitting up in bed, looking towards me. The initial look on her face was both fearful and hopeful. I suspected that she was genuinely afraid of thunderstorms and was relieved to find Andy coming to her rescue. There again, seeing her expression change to one of irritation it's possible I might have been wrong.

Now I could have just asked if she was OK and then beat it back to my own little bed but that would have been rude. Tiana was, after all, my guest, and it was up to me to ascertain that she was OK. I strolled over to the bed and sat on it, reaching out to take hold of her hands at the same time.

I will confess to having two motives for taking hold of her hands. The first was to give her comfort. The second was to trap her hands so that when she remembered that her top was undone to a certain extent, and gaping wide enough to completely expose one very nice breast, she wouldn't have her hands free to start doing up buttons.

"I heard a scream," I said, speaking in a soothing voice, as though to a child. "I came to make sure that you were all right."

"Ah, yes, I'm fine," she said. "Um, you don't need to stay. I'll be OK. It was just that the thunder shocked me."

I saw her eyes dart downwards and then back up. She now had a bit of a flush on her face and was trying to draw her hands out of mine. I guess she'd just realised that her top had mysteriously come unfastened. I didn't let her hands go. I was enjoying the sight of that breast.

"Andy's dead to the world," I told her. "It would take a good deal more than a little thunder or a ladylike scream to wake him. Possibly a major earthquake might do the job but it would have to work at it."

"How lucky for him," I heard her mutter, pulling a little harder with her hands, wanting them free but not wanting to make an issue of it.

I probably would have released her at that point but she had just a touch of bad luck. There was another loud clap of thunder and she jumped and squeaked, her hand tightening on mine slightly. It was the jump that did it. It made her breast bounce most enticingly, which had the side effect of causing her pyjama top to slide a little further to the side. Instead of gaping open and giving me an unsuspected sneak peek, something she could pretend to be oblivious to, her breast was now right there in front of me, still bouncing from her sudden start.

I released her hands and they darted swiftly to grab her top and cover herself. I was faster, my hand moving to cover her breast. My hand closed over it and squeezed slightly before slowly rubbing it.

"It seems to me," I said, smiling at the look of shock on her face, "that you need something to take your mind off the storm and to help you to get to sleep. I have just the medicine."

Tiana looked a little shocked. She was even more shocked when I brushed the other half of her top to the side and captured her other breast. I gave the pair of them some of the loving attention that they so richly deserved.

"What do you think you're playing at?" she demanded, slapping at my hands.

I'm not sure what she thought slapping them would do. I pressed her breasts a little more firmly, easing her back down onto the bed. I finally released her breasts, needing a free hand to flip the bed covers out of the way.

"Well?" she demanded, and I realised that I hadn't answered her question.

"What am I playing at?" I repeated, while taking hold of her pyjama trousers and drawing them down, pleased to note that she didn't bother with panties while in pyjamas. "Um, why don't you take a wild guess?"

"You wouldn't dare," she said. "I'm a virgin and I just don't do that sort of thing."

"Well, you have to start sometime," I pointed out, "so why not now?"

I nobly refrained from pointing out that she'd had every intention of doing that sort of thing with Andy if she could have lured him to her room. It wasn't my fault the boy slept like a hibernating bear. I concentrated on stroking her leg, the inside of her leg.

"Don't you dare touch me there," she warned as my hand moved up her inner thigh.

As far as I was concerned if she didn't want to be touched intimately then she should have kept her legs firmly together. It wouldn't have been of any use in the long run but it would have given an indication that she was reluctant. She'd failed to do that and my hand now closed over my prize.

"You mean here?" I asked, starting a slow massage of her mound.

"Argh! Yes, there," she yelped.

"OK. Here it is." I rubbed harder, a finger sometimes slipping between her lips.

She gasped and protested, twisting about under my probing fingers.

"No. I meant don't touch me there," she managed to gasp out but I blithely ignored her quibbling. Instead I leaned over her, fingers still busy, and captured a breast with my mouth.

Tiana couldn't seem to make up her mind as to whether she wanted to move my hand or my head, resulting in her pushing feebly at both of them in turn. She finally got up enough gumption to tell me very firmly to stop what I was doing.

So I did. I released her and stood up, and she looked stunned that I was actually doing what I was told. She looked even more stunned when I dropped my own pyjamas and settled back down on the bed. She couldn't help but look at my arousal, slowly shaking her head while she did so.

I took hold of her hand and wrapped it around my erection and then my own hand returned to her forbidden places. I expected her to snatch her hand away from my equipment but she seemed to freeze, holding onto me quite firmly. After a few moments she started exploring, her hand running over me.

I continued petting her, playing with breasts and pussy, observing how she was slowly becoming aroused. Not so slowly, come to think of it. I suspected she'd already been slightly aroused when she was sitting up waiting to see if Andy would come galloping to her rescue. I was just building on her anticipation.

Finally I could see that she was not only ready but past ready. If I didn't act fairly soon she'd go off the boil and all my work would be wasted. I moved her legs further apart, lifting her knees at the same time so she was nicely splayed before me. I was kneeling between her thighs, my cock resting lightly against her mons.

I could see the understanding coming to her that things were about to get serious and she was feeling just a little helpless.

"Oh god, oh god," she was muttering to herself, finally getting up the nerve to look directly at me (as opposed to looking at my cock).

"You're really going to do it, aren't you," she half gasped.

"Are you telling me not to?" I asked her, wondering what she would say. Would I stop if she said no? Probably not, I decided, and she couldn't really expect me to.

She didn't say stop. Mind you, she didn't say go, either. She just lay there watching what was about to happen, swearing softly to herself. I stroked along her slit, the head of my cock just brushing lightly up and down it, starting to glisten slightly as her wetness rubbed off onto me. I finally stopped moving, my cock pressed lightly against her pursed lips. I slowly increased that pressure.

She gasped as my cock pushed past her lips. She could feel them yielding to my hardness and it was exciting her. She bit her lip, holding her breath as I pressed a little deeper. I needed to press a little more firmly then, wanting to get past that barrier, and she made a small yipping sound as it yielded.

Now she was panting, taking gasping little breaths as I continued moving deeper into her, making little 'ah' sounds that seemed to be getting higher the deeper I went. I gave one final push, our groins slapping together, and she gave another squeak.

We stayed like that for a few moments, me waiting, her seeming to contemplate, adjusting to the feel of me inside her.

Deciding contemplation time was over I started moving. I didn't do much at first, just a gentle rocking that encouraged her to move with me. At the same time my hands were back on her breasts, teasing them, lightly rubbing them in the same rhythm my cock was using. She was now looking directly at me, giving me a tentative smile, while I smiled warmly down at her. It didn't really take long before she was rocking to my pace, gently pressing up to meet me as I leaned against her, into her.

I didn't keep it gentle for long. That's not to say I got rough. No way. I just became more dominant, pressing in with longer, firmer, thrusts, and Tiana moved with me in fine style. Now that we were moving along as though we meant business I was enjoying myself immensely. Not that I hadn't relished the preliminaries. They're just as much fun in their own way, but I did prefer it when I was with a partner who was willing to give as freely as she received and Tiana was proving to be such a partner.

Observing Tiana now I have to admit that she looked totally spaced out. She was just moving by instinct, relishing the new sensations that were travelling through her, eagerly pushing forward to get more of them. It wouldn't be long, I thought, and she'd be ready to climax.

I pushed her towards that point, quite willing to finish off but prepared to wait until the right moment. Finally deciding that the fruit was ripe for the picking I applied some pressure, driving in harder and faster, forcing a response. I also closed my mouth over hers, covering it with a heated kiss, stopping her scream in her throat when she found herself climaxing, coming apart under me.

After we separated she just lay there with a smug little smile on face. She didn't say anything, just seemed content to lie there. I didn't say anything either, and after a few moments she snuggled closer to me and went to sleep. I shrugged and went to sleep myself.

Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers