My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and son wake up to their new life.
2.9k words
4.53
976.8k
546

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,199 Followers

The next morning I woke up lying next too my son. He was laid out like a Greek god. His young body glistened in the morning sunlight and his cock lay across his stomach in all its hard morning glory. That huge 11 inch manhood that had fucked me so hard and given me such a royal good seeing too, was now again rock hard and ready to please me again.

I looked down at my naked self. My big tits had dried cum on them and my well fucked pussy still tingled and dripped from the massive cock pounding it had been given last night. I reached across and placed my hand over my son's huge cock. Lifting it from him, I wrapped my fingers around the thick hard shaft and started to pump my fist up and down its length. I started slowly but soon quickened my pace as my son awoke.

"Good Morning big boy," I said as he looked over at me and smiled.

"Ready to give mommy another day of big cock incestuous fucking are you son."

"Oh Yes Mommy" he eagerly replied, placing his hands over his head and watching down as I continued to fist his large cock.

I could feel my pussy getting very wet as I watched his huge cock pulsing and throbbing in my hand. I wanked and jerked that cock hard, sliding my hand over the full 11 inches of his meat.

"Oh Baby, look at it, look at mommy pumping that huge hard cock in her hand, god baby its so fucking big."

"Yeah mom, jack it real good" he moaned.

We were laid out on my big bed, both naked, that monster donkey dick in my hand and I was ready to be fucked hard.

"Baby mommy wants to take this big hard cock up her pussy, I am so fucking horny for you son."

With that I turned over onto my side and kissed him hard on the mouth, our tongues slipped together. I threw my leg over his lap and got astride him. Bringing my ass down onto him, I could instantly feel that massive cock pressing into me. Leaning over him, we continued to kiss deeply, my big tits brushed over his muscled chest as I reached down in-between my legs.

Taking that huge cock in my hand, I lifted myself up slightly and guided it towards my pussy. The big bulging cockhead touched my clit and I gently stroked it along my pussy lips.

I broke the kiss and lifted myself up.

"Oh baby mommy is gonna take this 11 inch mother fucker and shove it right up me."

"MMMMM yes mommy," he groaned as I placed the head of his cock at my cunt hole. Slowly I brought myself down on it, sliding the first few inches inside me. It felt like my pussy would spilt in two as more and more of his massive inches plunged into me.

I finally got the whole 11 inch shaft right up my cunt. The head bumped into the top of my insides and my muscles clenched around the huge thick shaft.

"OH BABY FUCK YES, ITS RIGHT UP ME." I yelled as I moved my ass back up a few inches before coming back down on the mighty pole.

I looked down at my young son laying underneath me, my hunky son with his chiselled chest and boyish looks. The feeling of his monster dong filling my cunt, I was so proud of my big stud.

I began to pump myself harder on his cock, I pressed down on his chest as I bounced my ass on his lap.

"GOD BABY YES, THAT MASSIVE COCK FEELS SO BIG AND HARD IN ME, FUCK THAT PUSSY BABY."

I screamed with pleasure with every thrust of his big thick cock. I was bouncing hard now, taking all 11 inches into me and then pulling up a bit, then crashing my ass back down on the full length.

"JESUS SON, YOU HAVE THE BIGGEST COCK IN THE WORLD AND IT'S FUCKING MOMMY'S CUNT SO GOOD."

The room was filled with loud slapping sounds; every time my ass bounced down on his upper thighs the lewd sound filled the room. My screaming groans of pleasure and the loud banging of the headboard against the wall filled the room with sounds of fucking.

"OH MY HUNKY SON, FUCK YOUR MOTHER HARD, GIVE ME THE SHAGGING OF MY LIFE DARLING, BANG THAT DONKEY DICK RIGHT UP ME."

He began to thrust his enormous cock harder into my gagging cunt. I met every thrust with a harder bounce, my ass cheeks clapped together and the squelching sounds from my wet pussy got louder. My cunt muscles tightened and contracted around the huge invading shaft of his monster cock, banging me to the hilt with every pumping thrust.

"FUCK ME.........FUCK ME......FUCK ME."

I screamed, my big tits bounced wildly in my son's face, his big heavy balls slapped my ass every time it slammed down on his lap. He laid with his hands on my waist and staring at my huge tits.

"SPANK ME BABY, GIVE YOUR DIRTY FILTHY SON FUCKING MOTHER A DAMN GOOD SPANKING WHILE I TAKE THAT 11 INCH FUCK POLE."

He reached around and grabbed two handfuls of my ass cheeks, he squeezed hard before taking his hands off and bringing them back down hard on my ass.

SLAP....SLAP....SLAP

SLAP....SLAP...SLAP

"OH FUCK YES SON, SPANK ME HARD, I AM SUCH A NAUGHTY HORNY MOM."

He sat up and brought his face into my heaving and bouncing tits. Opening his mouth he placed my nipple between his teeth and gently bit and sucked on it.

"YES BABY, SUCK MY TITS, SPANK ME HARD AND KEEP FUCKING THAT CUNT MY BIG COCKED BAD BOY."

I gripped him around the neck and pulled him tightly into me, He sucked harder on my tit and his hand kept whacking my ass. Inside me I could feel that huge massive dick buried right in me. I stopped bouncing and sat hard into his lap, I slowly grinded and gyrated on him, feeling the full force of that huge cock deep inside me.

My pussy was already soaking wet and I knew before long this massive monster cock would make me orgasm all over it.

"GONNA CUM BABY, MOMMY IS GONNA CUM ALL OVER THAT HUGE FUCKING COCK OF YOURS SON."

He leaned back, releasing my breast from his mouth."Do it mommy, cum over my cock."

With that he began to thrust harder and faster into my beaver, I held him tightly around the neck and held on as my pussy took this hard pounding from my son's enormous dick.

"FUCK ME SON, FUCK ME, MAKE ME CREAM OVER YOUR COCK."

I screamed so loud it drowned out the sounds of the slapping together of our two bodies and the creaking of the bed below us.

He pounded upwards as fast and as hard as I had ever taken, I met every upwards thrust with a hard thrust down onto him. His big balls bounced and slapped against me, my ass cheeks quivered and rippled every time I brought my butt crashing down on his upper thighs.

I felt my cunt muscles tighten around his cock, I could feel my pussy was about to explode.

"FUCK......CUMMING..................YESSSSSSS."

My pussy erupted like a volcano; his pistoning cock was instantly covered in my juices. Cum poured out my cunt, oozing past his still pounding cock and dripping onto his legs.

My whole body shook as my orgasm ripped through me. My cunt was so wet that his cock just kept slipping into me with no effort.

"YES BABY, SO FUCKING GOOD, ALL OVER THAT HUGE DICK."

I screamed out and fell forward crashing my lips onto his. We kissed hard and deep, our tongues again mingling together. He held my ass tightly in his hands and kept thrusting his hips upwards causing my ass to fly in the air and then crash back down. My orgasm just kept on flowing, gush after gush poured out of me every time he pulled his dick half way out of my soaking wet pussy.

"Oh mom, that felt so amazing, making you cum so hard" he said.

"Yes baby, it felt so good, you are mommy's good little boy, fucking me to such a huge orgasm with that big filthy fat prick."

We slowed our fucking down and I rested my body on top of his, my tits were crushed onto his chest and my face lay next to his. His huge cock was still deep inside my well pounded pussy, but we had stopped fucking. I could feel that steel hard dick throbbing and pulsating inside me.

After a short while I pulled myself up and slowly withdrew his monster cock from inside me. It popped out of me and slapped down heavily on his stomach. My pussy let go of a massive gush of my juices and it sploshed onto his already wet and glistening cock.

I threw my leg over him and lay back down beside his young body. I reached over and took that throbbing cock back into my hand. Slowly I worked my fist along the thick shaft, sliding my hand over the wetness of my pussy cream that covered the whole length of my son's huge boner.

"Look at that cock baby, covered in mommy's juices, that fat dong was right up inside me, all 11 inches of my son's beautiful cock. This is my cock baby; this thick hard monster belongs to mommy now......I am gonna use this huge pussy pleaser every day from now on baby. Mommy is gonna have this massive cock filling me up whenever I want it, is that ok, my horse hung son?"

"Oh my god, yes mommy, I want to fuck you every day," he replied.

I kept pumping his cock in my hand and sliding the fat 11 inch shaft from top to base. His big heavy balls slapped against my hand every time I hit the base, my tits squashed against his side and my face was pressed against his, but I wanted it back inside me.

"Mike, get behind me and fuck me good and hard from behind, fuck my brains out son, give mommy another damn good seeing too. Ram that cock back up and shag me until you cum son."

With that I released his cock from my grip and climbed up onto all fours. I stuck my ass high in the air and let my huge jug's swing freely below me.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Mike climbing into my legs, He stared intently at my gaping wet pussy and took his monster prick in his hand. He guided it towards my dripping wet cunt and I felt the head of his dick slap against my clit.

I braced myself for the re-invasion of that huge shaft and I instinctively clenched my pussy muscles preparing for the filling from his cock.

"YES BABY, FUCK MOMMY AGAIN, BANG IT IN HARD, GIVE ME ANOTHER REAL HARD FUCKING."

I screamed out as he thrust forward and plunged the first 5 inches of that donkey dick right in me. I felt the massive cock slide into me with no effort; my pussy was so wet it was like a knife through hot butter.

He pushed harder and I again felt that huge fuck stick hit the ultimate depths of my cunt. He gripped my hips and began to pound my pussy, ramming my fanny with his huge monster.

"FUCK IT DARLING.......FUCK YES, THAT FEELS SO GOOD....SLAM IT IN SON....BANG THAT MOMMY CUNT AS HARD AS YOU CAN....GOD THAT COCK IS SUCH A PUSSY PLEASER....IT FILLS ME RIGHT UP...... DO IT DARLING, FUCK MOMMY'S BRAINS OUT."

Again the loud and lewd slapping sounds filled the room. The bed creaked and rocked, the headboard banged against the wall and my screams of pleasure grew louder and even filthier.

"FUCK MY CUNT SON, FUCK YOUR MOMMY'S CUNT SO HARD WITH THAT HUGE FAT PRICK."

His big balls slapped my cunt every time he pounded into me, My huge tits swayed and crashed together, adding to the loud slapping sounds that filled the room. The potent smell of sex hung in the air and the juices continued to slide from my fanny and run down my legs.

Mike continued to fuck me senseless, shagging me harder and faster than I had ever been fucked before, his young well built body slapping against me.I became breathless and my body grew weak from the major shafting I was getting.

"FUCK.....YES BABY, HARD.....FUCK IT.....SLAM...THAT...COCK.....UP...ME...GONNA...CUM...AGAIN."

I could feel my cunt tightening again and I knew that another huge orgasm was about to hit me. His pistoning cock just kept hammering away at my hot wet pussy, slamming in and out; it felt like a baseball bat was being shoved right up me.

I felt a firm and hard slap come crashing across my ass and that sent me over the edge. A shudder shot through my whole body and my pussy gushed with cum. I screamed out as his huge cock was drowned by my pussy juices again and the sound of my dripping cunt every time he slid back into me, filled the room with wet squelching sounds.

"FUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK."

I shouted as he again spanked my ass hard, causing my butt cheeks to ripple. He kept fucking me hard and fast right through my orgasm which seemed to last for so long. I held the edge of the bed trying to stay on my hands and knees against the huge hard thrusts of his young body and magnificent baseball bat sized dick.

He just kept pounding and shagging me senseless for what seemed like ages before I finally felt his cock stiffen up and throb more intensely inside my soaking wet pussy.

"GONNA CUM MOM," he shouted.

"IN ME DARLING, SHOOT THAT BIG HOT LOAD RIGHT UP MY PUSSY DARLING, GIVE IT TO MOMMY."

With one final hard jerk forward he cried out and I felt a massive stream of my own son's hot cum unloading deep inside my already sopping cunt.

"GIVE IT TO ME BIG BOY," I screamed as yet more thick streams of his boy jism filled my pussy.

My pussy was now flooded with more cum than I had ever felt before, it felt hot and so thick as it oozed out from my well fucked cunt and dripped down onto the bed. "OH MOM, YEAH TAKE MY CUM" he yelled,

"OH YES BABY, GIVE ME EVERY DROP, THAT SPUNK FEELS SO NICE IN ME." I shouted back at him.

Finally after his big balls had unloaded deep inside me, he fell forward, collapsing onto my back, flattening me on the bed. I felt his cock fall from my pussy and another huge gush of both our mixed cum juices poured from my soaking wet pussy.

We were both breathing hard and heavy as he rolled off of me and fell onto his back next to me. I turned over and draped my arm across his chest, his whole body was glistening with sweat and his still semi erect cock lay on his stomach, gleaming and dripping with his spunk and my love juices.

I leaned my face into him and kissed him again, our tongues slid and worked together, exploring each other's mouths. I felt his hand grab hold of my large breast as it draped on his chest.

For nearly an hour we laid in each others arms, kissing and cuddling tightly. We continued to stroke each others body's, I took his sticky cock back in my hands and played with it, running my fingers over his big heavy balls and tickling his long shaft.

Finally I climbed out of bed and walked across the room towards the door. As I did so I deliberately wiggled and shook my ass, giving him an ample view of my big butt. When I reached the door I looked over my shoulder at my son. He was laid out on my big well used bed, his cock slapped heavy on his stomach, his whole body gleaming in the mid morning sunlight. He looked like a young god, and he was all mine.

"Hey big boy" I said as he watched me intently. I brought my hand to my ass and gave it three firm hard slaps.

SLAP....SLAP....SLAP

"You see this ass baby, your dirty filthy mother's ass, who you just gave a right royal good seeing too in that bed."

"YES" he said firmly.

"Well baby, you keep shagging mommy as good as you are, with that huge horse hung massive cock of yours Mikey, and I think I might let you fuck that monster right up my ASS."

As I said this I saw my son's eyes light up at the suggestion. I felt a rush of excitement run right through me as I gazed at that delicious big dick and tried to imagine what it would feel like to have my ass stretched open and fucked by that enormous man meat.

I blew Mike a kiss and turned back to walk out of the bedroom. I went into the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. My pussy was throbbing and still dripping down my leg. I put my hand on my pussy and used my fingers to scoop up some of the cum that was still there. Bringing it to my mouth I sucked it from my fingers and deeply swallowed. It tasted amazing, my son's potent cum and my pussy juices mingled together.

I thought again about having that massive young cock fucking my ass, could I really take my sons 11 inch cock up my big bubble butt? I knew I would soon have too try.

to be continued...

blackfen
blackfen
3,199 Followers