My Son's Naked Cam Show, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing full well that most sons would love for their mothers to suck their cocks, I wondered how many mothers wished that they could suck their sons' pricks. Being the cocksucking incestuous whore that I am, I'd allow Joe to cum in my mouth. I'd even allow him to ejaculate a load of cum all over my face, in my natural blonde, hair, and across my naked breasts. While continuing to stare at all that I was seeing of my son's naked prick, indeed, I'd even allow Joe to give me, his mother, a cum bath.

# # #

My mother Natalie, Nasty Natty, Joe's grandmother, lived with us. The revelation of seeing my son's naked cam show all started when I walked in my mother's bedroom to use her hand lotion. She was in the bathroom at the time and her laptop was on and playing Joe's naked cam show. I had no idea what I was watching until, recognizing his room, I saw my son walk in front of the camera naked. Even with his face distorted, having seen his naked prick many times before, I knew by the size and shape of his naked cock that he was my son.

I wondered if my mother knew that what she was watching was her grandson's naked cam show. I wondered if she knew that her grandson was the one appearing on camera naked. Then, as I watched the screen automatically change again and again, I saw the photo of my naked son that I had been staring at while touching myself. My mother, the incestuous whore that she is, no doubt, in the way that I had masturbated over imagining having sex with him, had already masturbated herself over her naked grandson, too.

While wondering if he'd employ my mother and I, after recognizing some of the other women, he already employed many of our ex-stripper friends as cam show regulars. Fans click on their pictures to interact with them. Hopefully, if they like what they see, they'll continue paying to watch them and chat with them, masturbate over them, and even give them a tip. A no brainer, doing it from the comfort of my bedroom, with me loving to expose my topless and/or naked body to unsuspecting men, I wouldn't mind appearing on camera naked if I earned enough money doing it.

He employed my ex-stripper friend, Maureen. A good-looking woman, she has red hair and blue eyes. Most redheads have brown eyes or hazel eyes. Believe it or not, many may think that it's just the opposite that most redheads have blue eyes but, for some reason, it's rare for a redhead to have blue eyes. Think about all of the natural redheads that you know, how many have blue eyes. Joe is a redheaded man with blue eyes.

Proud of showing them off to unsuspecting men, whether in the park, in her car, at a grocery store, or to passing truckers on the highway, Maureen loved flashing her giant F cup breasts. Like me, doing it for their surprised reactions, she loved exposing her naked breasts to unsuspecting men. If you're wondering what F cup breasts look like, just Google Sofia Vergara topless under Google images. Basically, the same size as a triple D cup, Maureen has the same, natural size and shaped breasts that Sofia Vergara has.

I love Maureen's big tits. I wished my breasts were as big. Only, with me having a D cup, my breasts are plenty big enough. Maureen is always complaining about her aching back. She's the center of attention as soon as she walked in a room wearing a tight, low-cut blouse that showed her huge nipples. The first thing that anyone saw of her was when she walked around the corner are her huge, bra clad breasts.

Next is Mary, one of my mother's best friends. She worked as a stripper with my mother. She's a fifty-something-year-old woman who looks in her late thirties to early forties. No doubt, she's there for the older men or for men who love video chatting with older women. Perhaps, while masturbating themselves, when chatting with her, the younger men imagine video chatting with their mothers, with their aunts, or with their mothers-in-law.

Then, there's Joan, another one of my mother's best friends and another woman who worked as a stripper with my mother. A very pretty and sexy woman, she's a full-figured woman with huge, natural breasts. How many men wished they were married to a big breasted woman who loved exposing her huge natural tits while sucking cock. Well, that's Joan. Much like Maureen, Joan loves to flash her big, naked breasts to unsuspecting men.

Next are my friends, Gwen, Gail, Gloria, Flora, and Carol. A very pretty woman, Gwen is a dark-haired woman with double D cup breasts. Gail is a beautiful, dyed blonde with C cup breasts. Flora is a dark-haired Hispanic woman with D cup breasts. Gloria is another dyed blonde with C cup breasts. Accustomed to removing their clothes while dancing around a pole to music, all five women are ex-strippers. While doing their naked acrobatic routines, all five women stripped with my mother in their day.

Finally, last but not least is my very best friend, Brianna, the prettiest woman in the group. She's a tall, shapely and sexy, natural blonde with modest, B cup breasts. What she doesn't have in breast size, she makes up for in natural beauty. After working as a stripper, she was discovered by a talent agent and now worked as a professional online, fashion model. The way to go today, instead of being a high fashion runway model, she mostly does her modeling on the Internet.

After blurring out some of their faces, those who wanted to keep their identity as anonymous, Joe showed everything on his cam show. He showed naked women with closeup shots of their naked asses, naked breasts, and naked pussies. He showed naked men with closeup shots of their naked asses, erect pricks, and testicles. With him showing a variety of men naked, I couldn't help but wonder if he had homosexual tendencies. In the way that both my mother and I have had sex with women, I wondered if he'd ever had or ever would have sex with a man.

Yet, different for men than it is for women, most women would readily have sex with another woman. Most women hold hands when walking with their female friends where men wouldn't be caught dead holding another man's hand. Women think nothing about kissing another woman, where most men would never kiss another man. It's nothing for women to touch, feel, and fondle another woman's breasts. Most men would never sexually touch any part of another man's naked body.

# # #

My mother, Natalie, 'Nasty Natty, an ex-stripper, escort, prostitute, and all-around whore, and I, Susan Jill Parker, a professional writer of erotica, and a cocksucking whore, take the blame that my son is distracted by, attracted to, and preoccupied with sex. With both my mother and I walking around my son in our panties and bras, topless, and even naked, what example did we set for him to follow? Returning the favor of our nudity with his nudity, he walked around us in his pajama bottoms without wearing underwear, in his underwear, and even naked.

Just as I can't count how many times my son has seen my mother and I in our bras and panties, topless, and/or naked, I can't count how many times we've seen Joe naked, too. Proud to write that we, my mother, Joe's grandmother, and I, Joe's mother, indeed, are both incestuous whores. My mom had regular, incestuous sex with all four of her sons, my much older brothers. I've had incestuous sex with my brothers, my uncles, and with many of my cousins. Now, after seeing my son naked on camera, I'm thinking about having sex with him.

Other than my writing ability, my real, sexual talent is sucking cock. Unlike other women who don't like sucking cock and/or who never suck cock, or who pretend to suck cock by just mouthing it, I love sucking cock. I take it as a huge compliment when a man not only cums in my mouth but also ejaculates all over my face. Suffice to write that I love receiving cum baths. Awash in cum, I love rubbing cum all over my face and all over my naked breasts. There's something so very erotic and sexually arousing being covered in and dripping with cum.

"Susan, suck my cock. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth while I fondle your big, naked breasts, and finger your erect nipples."

Accommodating nearly any man who asked me to blow him, suffice to write that I spent a lot of time on my knees with a man's erect prick in my mouth and his horny hands all over my naked breasts.

# # #

I wasn't always a whore; my mom and my four brothers helped me to find my sexual calling. From the time that I was 18-years-old, my mom sexually entertained men in our house as a paid prostitute while I slept in my bedroom. Learning early to move my heavy bureau across my bedroom door to keep out surprised, and uninvited sexual guests, she'd rather have sex at home than in a motel room. Not wanting to be arrested for prostitution while having paid sex with someone in a hotel/motel room, what she did behind her closed bedroom door was none of anyone's business, especially the police.

While she worked as a professional stripper and a nasty hooker, surprisingly, she had five children by four, different men. Instead of getting abortions, she learned early that she made more money stripping when she was pregnant. Men loved seeing her removing her clothes from her pregnant body. Normally having double D cup natural breasts, her breast size increased to triple D or F cups breasts whenever she was pregnant. She had huge, milk heavy tits.

With men throwing money at her feet, while picking up the money, she'd squirt breastmilk in men's mouths. With her children preferring formula to her breast milk, rather than pumping milk from her breasts, men loved sucking on my mother's tits while she squirted breast milk in their mouths. With my mother the biggest whore, she was happy to oblige whatever deranged and perverted sexual fantasies that men had.

My mom had many very rich customers. Picking her up in their limousines, they'd drive her to the airport to board their private planes or to the dock to board their private yachts. With her sexual past lasting more than forty-years, she's had paid sex nearly in every state in the United States and nearly every country in the world.

Never home for the holidays, Christmas and New Years were her busiest and biggest paying days. She earned stacks of cash satisfying every sexual fantasy and every erotic whim of her rich customers. Suffice to write with my brothers out committing crimes and my mother out sucking and fucking cocks, I was left at home to celebrate the holidays alone. Not nearly the same, with no Christmas tree and no gifts, as an afterthought, my brothers and my mother gave me money to buy whatever I wanted.

# # #

My mother and I are Czech, Italian, and English. With my mother and I, 5'10" and natural blondes, she dyed her hair shoe polish black to escape from her pimp and bookie when leaving Boston for Detroit. My brothers are all giants. They compete every year in the strongmen competitions.

My eldest brother, Freddie is 6'3" tall and weighs 240 pounds. Next are the identical twins, Vito and Guido. At 6'6" tall, they weigh 260 pounds. Last but not least is Big Louie. At 6'9" tall, as strong as The Mountain in the Games of Thrones, he admits to weighing 400 pounds but he's closer to 425 pounds.

After they worked for the Ford Motor Company in Dearborn, Michigan, helping to make Mustangs, they moved to Boston. They worked as bagmen, enforcers, and bodyguards for the mob in the 70's and 80's. Scarier than the Boogieman, they truly are men that you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley at night.

Since they all loved Mustang GT's, except for Big Louie, who couldn't fit in the car, they always drove new Mustangs. Louie preferred driving a decked-out Lincoln Town Car with extended wheelbase, the last real limousine made by Lincoln. When they weren't driving them, they were working on them and adding accessories that made them look better, go faster, and handle better. Suffice to write, they all loved cars, and because of them always talking about cars, I learned a lot about cars, too.

Before they were optional equipment from the factory, the first thing they did with their new Mustangs was to replace the original seats with Recaro seats. Giving them more, much needed leg room, removing the not needed rear seat, they were able to move the seat brackets further back before mounting the seat. The next fix was swapping out their 17" wheels for 18" wheels and adding grippier tires. Finally, with them knowing people who would give them inspection stickers without inspecting their cars, they removed all the pollution controls to burn regular gas. Lastly, they added real dual exhausts.

# # #

Having never met my real father, with my mother having regular sex with all four of my much older brothers before I was even born, I've always suspected that one of my brothers is my father. How's that for fucked up? Having a background of incest before I was even born, I didn't have a chance. I fell into the same sexually, demented background as my mother, my brothers, and now my son.

Yet, my mother made a lot of money working as a stripper, a prostitute, a call girl, and an escort. When she wasn't having sex, she was looking for sex partners to suck and fuck for money. The online dating sites were the easiest way for her to not only meet men but also for her to hook up with paying customers.

Now, that my son has his own naked, cam video site, he not only has the perfect way to hook up with women who want to have sex with him but earn money at the same time. Sex, sex, and more sex, sex has surrounded my whole life and most of their lives of my mother and my son. Yet, as if a world without water or a life without breathing, I can't imagine my life without sex.

To be continued with chapter 02

12