My Son's Naked Cam Show, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once naked, she walked to her lingerie drawer to find a fresh pair of panties and a clean bra. Taking her sweet time deciding on which lingerie to wear, she removed panties and bras and held each on up to the camera. Allowing her audience of horny men which bra and which panty she should put on, she read the comments that they wrote in reaction to her holding up her lingerie to the camera.

Finally, she removed her pink rabbit vibrator and her big, black dildo from her bureau drawer. Then, making herself comfortable on her bed with her legs spread wide open, she fingered her naked pussy and sucked her wet fingers dry. While fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples, she used her vibrator on her clit before inserting her dildo in her pussy. After titillating her clit with her vibrator, as if she was fucking a well-hung black man, she fucked her pussy with her big, black dildo.

Unable to control himself, if it wasn't sexually exciting enough that he watched his mother strip herself naked, now he watched her masturbating herself. Joe shot a huge load of cum all over his stomach and chest. He moved the camera to show his audience of women and gay men how drenched his chest and stomach was wet with his cum. He stared into the camera and told them that he wished they could clean him off. When he did that, the camera picked up a stuffed animal on his dresser.

Susan and Natalie, both recognized the stuffed animal. Flashback to a county fair at the amusement park last year, where Joe failed miserably to win a prize at a booth. With little hope of winning, he only had two shots remaining. Giving them one shot each, he gave his shots to his mother and his grandmother. Not surprisingly, they both nailed the basket with a swish and won a prize, a stuffed llama. They gave the prize to Joe and nicknamed it the Llama of Shame. He accepted the teasing and the llama with laughter of his own.

To be continued...