My Son's Naked Cam Show, Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

Unable to control his sexual excitement over watching his mother strip herself naked and then masturbate herself, masturbating himself with her, Joe masturbated himself to his mother masturbating herself. While masturbating himself faster and harder, wanting to make his own cam video with his mother, he was tempted to masturbate all over his mother's beautiful face. Daring himself to do so, he was tempted to walk in her bedroom and in front of the camera, grab his mother by her beautiful, long, blonde hair and stick his erect cock in her mouth. He'd love for her to blow him.

He'd love to hump her his mother's mouth and fuck her beautiful face. He'd love for her to stroke his cock suck his prick while staring up at him. He'd love to cum in his mother's mouth and all over her beautiful face. He'd love to cum in her beautiful blonde hair and across her naked breasts. A video that he would treasure and masturbate over for the rest of his life, he'd love to have live, incestuous sex with his mother on camera.

As if it wasn't sexually exciting enough watching his mother strip herself naked, with her as nearly a big of a whore as her mother, he couldn't believe that she masturbated herself on camera. Not even aware that his mother masturbated, unaware that she had a pink, rabbit vibrator and a big, black dildo, he continued watching her masturbating herself in total horniness and sexual excitement. He wished he could masturbate his mother while licking and fingering her pussy. He'll be masturbating over his mother stripping herself naked and masturbating herself on camera for the rest of his life.

As much as every fan watching her cam video would, a gross understatement, Joe would love to have incestuous sex with his mother. Tempted to barge in on her and do so, he'd love to ask his mother if she needed his finger, his tongue, and/or his cock to get her to cum. He'd love to give his MILF of a mother multiple, sexual orgasms with his finger, his tongue, and his cock. Curious what she sounded like and what she looked like when having a sexual orgasm, he'd love to watch his mother cum.

Wishing that he could have a threesome with his mother and his grandmother, in the way that he'd love to fuck his mother, Susan, he'd love to fuck his grandmother, Natalie, too. He'd love to have a threesome with them both. He'd love for his mother and/or for his grandmother to stroke his cock while sucking his cock. He'd love to cum in his both of their mouths, all over their faces, and across their naked breasts. He'd love to give his mother and his grandmother cum baths. He'd love to give them both multiple, sexual orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock.

Moreover, he'd love to photograph them topless and/or naked. He'd love to show his friends the topless and/or naked photos of his mother and of his grandmother. He'd love to watch his friends having sex with not only his mother but also with his grandmother while he masturbated over the women stroking, sucking, and fucking his friends. Never believing that he'd ever see his mother naked and masturbating herself, he loved having his own naked, cam show.

Overwhelmed with sexual excitement after seeing his mother naked and masturbating herself, Joe shot a huge load of cum all over his stomach and chest. Wanting everyone to know and see that he masturbated over his mother masturbating herself, he moved the camera to show his audience of women and gay men how big his pulsating cock was and how drenched his chest and stomach were with his cum. He stared into the camera and told them that he wished they could clean him off.

# # #

My Son's Naked Cam Show, Ch. 03

After Susan had her wicked, sexual way with the camera by stripping herself naked and then, masturbating herself while still on camera, she disappeared from the public camera to go private with some of her men. Now, it was Natalie's turn, Susan's mother, to sexually tease the horny men watching her. An ex-professional stripper, with her knowing all of the sexual tricks of seduction, she was good at sexually teasing men by slowly stripping off her clothes. With Susan making men cum by writing, custom, sexy stories, Natalie could make men cum just by sexually teasing them while undressing herself.

In the way that her daughter had done, as if she was in the VIP room with a big pocketed customer, Natalie, Nasty Natty, slowly, sexily, and seductively undressed herself on camera. Unashamed and unembarrassed, following her daughter's lead, she ever so slowly and sexily stripped herself naked on camera. Not nearly done with just a slow, striptease, wanting to better her daughter by getting more men to ask her to go private, she seemed intent on masturbating herself on camera, too. A rivalry between mother and daughter, she hoped to receive more comments and more invitations to go private than her daughter received.

Not only did Natalie want to show her audience of admiring men, her naked body, but also, she wanted to show them closeup views of shapely, naked ass, her big, naked tits, and her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy. She wanted to show them in-depth views of her naked cunt while rubbing her swollen clit and finger fucking herself. In the way that her daughter showed men her masturbating herself, Natalie wanted to show her sexual admirers her masturbating herself, too.

Something she wasn't allowed to do on stage but could do in the VIP room, she wanted to show men what she looked like and sounded like when cumming. She wanted to have her first sexual orgasm on camera. With her a bigger whore than her daughter, clearly, she'd do anything on camera for men to ask her to go private. Not only wanting men to ask her to go private, she hoped that they'd ask for her email address so that she could arrange for a date. With this a new age and a new way of prostitution, she hoped to use this public forum to prostitute herself.

Unaware that Natalie was Susan Parker's mother, not wanting her bookie and/or her pimp to recognize her on camera after skipping out on them owing them both money, Natalie dyed her beautiful, naturally blonde hair shoe polish black. In the way that Katy Perry's natural hair is dishwater, squirrel brown, she continually dyed her hair from black to blonde and back again. Not having the complexion of a blonde, Katy Perry looked better and more natural with black hair than she does with blonde hair. With Natalie having the natural fair skinned complexion of a blonde, she looked better as a blonde than she did with black hair.

To be continued...

12