My Son's Naked Cam Show, Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you appear on my cam show naked and have sex with one another," he asked with trepidation that they'd refuse to appear and have lesbian sex with one another?" Before they could even answer, he asked them another question. Making his question clear enough not to be misunderstood or misinterpreted, he asked his question again. "Would you have incestuous, lesbian with one another on live camera?"

Susan looked from her mother to look at her son. She gave her mother a smile before giving her son a sexy look and a naughty smile. She shrugged him his answer.

"I'd appear naked on your cam show and have incestuous, lesbian sex with my mother if she'd appear naked on your cam show and agree to have incestuous, lesbian sex with me," said Susan looking at her mother again.

Natalie shrugged a sexy laugh.

"I've had sex with everyone else, why not my daughter," she said with another shrug and another laugh?

# # #

Susan and Natalie retired to Susan's bedroom with Joe tagging along behind. Ready to film them hopefully naked and having lesbian sex, Joe held his camcorder in his hand and at the ready. Something that he never expected they'd do, surprised that they'd really go through with it, mother and daughter were about to have sex, lesbian sex. Joe's mother and his grandmother were about to strip one another naked and have sex with one another.

Wishing he had asked them to have lesbian sex before, he couldn't believe his eyes. Hotter than mother and son sex, he couldn't believe that he was about to watch mother and daughter sex. With him quietly sitting in the corner of his mother's bedroom, and with them ignoring him as if he wasn't even there, they made themselves comfortable in the middle of Susan's king-sized bed while Joe watched with sexual anticipation. A good location for him, he could film them from any angle.

Shockingly, he had never even seen them kiss, French kiss. Then, it happened. They were kissing but not like mother and daughter. They were kissing like lovers, lesbian lovers. Never had he seen anything as hot when watching his mother make out with his grandmother.

While they kissed and kissed, they explored one another's bodies through their clothes. Susan felt her mother's big breasts and shapely ass while Natalie felt her daughter everywhere that a mother should never feel her daughter. It was sexually exciting watching them explore one another's shapely bodies with their hands.

Then, as if there was a silent drumroll going off in his head, Joe watched his grandmother begin to undress her daughter. Natalie slowly and seductively undressed his mother while making out with her. He would have already had his mother stripped naked but, with her continually feeling Susan through her clothes while continuing to make out with her, Natalie seemed in no rush to strip her daughter naked.

Finally, as if she was stripping Susan naked while she danced around a pole to music, Natalie continued undressing her daughter while continuing to French kiss her. Something that Joe thought he'd never see; they continued undressing one another. Much different than when a man undresses a woman, they were more romantically delicate.

Susan felt and squeezed her mother's shapely ass through her clothes before undressing her. As if unwrapping something special, she took her time unbuttoning and removing her mother's blouse. Then, Joe watched Susan feel her mother's huge, bra clad breasts and finger her erect nipples through her low-cut, sexy bra.

With them both seemingly in no rush to have sexual orgasms, taking her time undressing her mother, as soon as she removed Natalie's bra, Susan fondled her naked breasts while sucking her erect nipples. It was erotically exciting watching his mother suck his grandmother's nipples. Making him horny, he watched his mother fondle his grandmother's big breasts while continuing to French kiss her. Unable to help himself, Joe pulled out his cock and slowly stroked himself while holding the camera steady in his other hand.

If it wasn't enough that he was seeing his mother sucking his grandmother's naked breasts, he was filming it. He'd be watching this video over and again for the rest of his life while masturbating himself. He couldn't wait to play this sexual footage on his naked cam show. He couldn't wait to show everyone his mother having incestuous sex with his grandmother.

He imagined all the new members who'd join just to watch his mother having incestuous sex with his grandmother. He hoped that seeing Susan having sex with her mother would inspire others to have sex with their daughters and their mothers. With everyone inspired to come of the closet, he imagined a whole rash of inspired videos of mother and daughter sex.

# # #

Their foreplay was a lot longer than the foreplay that he had with his mother and/or grandmother when he had sex with them. If he was making out with his mother or his grandmother while they were naked, he already would have mounted her. Indeed, eager to cum in their pussies, he'd already be fucking his mother or his grandmother.

Yet, different from men, they seemed in no rush to fuck. They seemed content just touching, feeling, and kissing one another while undressing one another. Only, their foreplay was just as sexually exciting as their fucking soon would be. He couldn't wait to watch them fuck one another with a strap-on dildo.

Hoping to learn a few things, Joe couldn't wait to watch and film his mother masturbating and eating his grandmother's pussy. He couldn't wait to watch and film his grandmother fingering and licking her daughter's pussy. Indeed, watching his mother and his grandmother having lesbian sex was better than watching them having sex with Boston celebrities.

He couldn't wait to film them having sexual orgasms. He could wait to hear them and see them cumming. He never thought that he'd ever see, never mind film his mother having lesbian sex with his grandmother. Watching them going at one another was so hot.

# # #

As if they were alone in a department store fitting room, he watched his grandmother unbuttoned and unzipped her daughter's short skirt. Gently pulling down her short skirt, she stripped his mother to her bright white, bikini panties. Horny now, Joe stared at all that he could see of his mother's nearly naked pussy through her sheer underwear.

He stared at her pussy mound. He stared at her camel toe and her pussy slit. He stared at what he could see of her blonde, trimmed pubic hair. Suddenly, wishing that he was having incestuous sex with his mother and/or grandmother, he could wait to watch them licking one another while masturbating one another.

'I don't believe this. This is so hot,' he thought.

Natalie cupped his mother's pussy while rubbing her swollen clit through her underwear. Finally, as if she was unwrapping an expensive Christmas gift, she slowly pushed her panties down and off to reveal his mother's blonde, trimmed pussy. As if he was a voyeur watching his mother having sex, he remained quiet while filming his mother and his grandmother going at one another.

Returning the sexual favor, Susan undressed her mother while continuing to making out with her. It was so hot to see two women French kiss. Taking their time with the foreplay and not rushing to complete the sexual act, they were more passionate making out with one another than a man.

Susan rubbed her mother's clit while finger fucking her pussy through her panties. Then, with her fingers tucked in the waistband of her mother's panties, Susan pulled them down and off. Then, lowering herself halfway down her mother's sexy and shapely body, Susan licked her mother's pussy while masturbating her.

It was so hot to watch his mother lick his grandmother. It was hot to watch his mother finger her mother's naked pussy while masturbating her. Surprisingly it didn't take long for Natalie to cum. Clearly, he was doing something wrong because whenever he ate his mother and/or his grandmother, it took them forever to cum. Maybe the secret was in the foreplay. Instead of diving in her pussy and masturbating her while licking her, he needed to make out with her more while touching and feeling her.

"Susan. Oh, my God, Susan. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop finger fucking me. Don't stop eating me. I'm going to cum. Mommy is going to cum," said Natalie.

# # #

As soon as she had her sexual orgasm, they rested while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Now it was Natalie's turn to have sex with Susan. Now, it was Natalie's turn to eat her daughter's pussy. Something he thought that he'd never see, never mind film it, he couldn't wait to watch Natalie going at her daughter's pussy.

It was Natalie's turn to make it her way down her daughter's beautiful, naked body. Kissing and licking her as she went, she masturbated Susan with a vibrator. Then, not stopping there, as if she was being fucked by a big, black man, she fucked her daughter with a big, black dildo.

"Mom. Mom. Oh, my God, mom. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Don't stop rubbing my clit. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fucking me with that dildo. I'm cumming, mom. I'm cumming."

Again, once Susan had her sexual orgasm, they rested while basking in the afterglow of sex.

To be continued...

12