My Son's Naked Cam Show, Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God," said Ken. "Suck his cock, Barbie. Suck his cock. I want to watch Joe cum in your mouth. I want to watch him cum all over your face and in your beautiful, blonde hair. I want to watch him give you a cum bath," said Ken while stroking himself faster and harder.

Joe laughed at Ken's reaction to his wife blowing him.

"Kidding yourself while wanting to try swinging, with most women not as beautiful, as sexy, and as shapely as Barbie, I dare say that you'd be disappointed when having sex with other women. You have no interest in having sex with other women, do you? What you really want to do is to watch your wife having sex with other men. Am I right," laughed Joe? "I bet you never knew that you were a cuckhold husband who enjoyed watching his wife having sex with men."

With a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head, holding her head in place, Joe continued humping Barbie's mouth and fucking her face while her husband watched. Really going at his cock, determined for him to cum in her mouth, showing her true colors, Barbie stroked Joe faster while sucking him deeper. Taking the nearly entire length of his big prick in her mouth, she deep throated him.

"I bet you never knew that your wife loved sucking cock," said Joe again. I bet you never knew that your wife loved fucking cock," laughed Joe. "If you thought that you were the only man that your wife sucked and fucked, you'd be wrong," said Joe with another laugh while repeating back what his friend confessed to him.

"In the way that you had sex with your mother, your sister, your mother-in-law, and your sister-in-law, on those days whenever your wife worked late, your wife worked late, too," said Joe with a dirty laugh. "She sucked your brother and even your father. She's a cocksucking whore who's addicted to cum and you're an incestuous whoremaster who will have sex with any female relative."

# # #

Joe continued fondling Barbie's naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples as she continued stroking his prick and sucking his prick.

"Judging by your erection, I bet you'd love to watch your wife blow me. Tell me. Would you like to watch Barbie suck my cock? I'll have you know that she's better at sucking cock than your mother, your sister, your mother-in-law, and/or your sister-in-law? Having had them all blow me, trust me, I know."

Barbie looked at her husband with shocked anger.

"Wait. Hold on. Stop. Back up. What did you just say? How dare you? You're such an asshole, Ken," she said turning to face her husband and slapping him across his face. "You had sex with my mother?" She slapped him again. "You had sex with my sister?" She slapped him again.

She slapped him again and again.

"You had sex with your mother and your sister, too? How dare you? How could you? What the fuck is wrong with you? That's nasty. You're nasty."

She was angry. If she had a gun, she'd shoot him.

"Now that I know you've had sex with them all of the women in our lives, I can never trust them to be alone with you and I can't trust you to be alone with any of them. Now that I know you've had sex with my mother, my sister, your mother, and your sister, I'm going to suck and fuck all of your friends," said Barbie. "How about that? Would you like me to suck and fuck all of your friends while you watched? Would you like me to gangbang all of your friends?"

Ken looked from Joe to look at his wife with sexual excitement. He stared at Joe's hands touching, feeling, and fondling his wife's naked tits. He stared at Joe rubbing Barbie's clit and finger fucking her pussy. He stared at Joe masturbating his wife while she continued sucking his prick.

"Seriously? Are you kidding me? Fuck yeah," said Ken with a laugh. "You'd do that for me? You'd suck and fuck all of my friends? You'd have sex with all of my friends. You'd have them gangbang you," asked Ken in disbelief? "Thank you," he said.

Ken stroked himself faster. He stroked himself harder. Determined to cum, he continued stroking himself.

"I'd love to see that," said Ken. "I can't wait to see that. I can't wait to capture that on video. I can't wait to watch that over and again while masturbating myself."

Ken looked at his wife and laughed.

"Besides, look who's talking," he said? "You had sex with not only my brother but also with my father, too. You're just as sexually deranged as I'm incestuously perverted."

After unveiling all of their sexual secrets, Joe laughed.

# # #

"I bet you'd like to watch me cum in your wife's mouth."

Ken stared at his wife with his mouth gaping open.

"Yes," he said while fondling his naked prick with his free hand. "I'd love to watch you ejaculate a load of cum in my wife's mouth. With her a big whore, I'd love to watch you cum all over her face, in her beautiful, blonde hair, and across her naked breasts. I'd love to watch you give my wife a cum bath," said Ken.

Instead of cumming in Barbie's mouth, Joe reached down for her. He stood her up and spun Barbie around again. Then, ready to fuck her from behind, he bent her forward again.

"I bet you'd like to watch me fuck your wife. I bet you'd love to watch your wife fuck me. I bet you'd like to watch me cum in her pussy," said Joe.

Ken stared at his wife with his eyes bulging open.

"Yes, God yes. Fuck my wife. Please fuck her. I'd love to watch you cum in her pussy," said Ken.

Not waiting for him to change his mind, Joe inserted his erect prick in Barbie's warm, wet pussy. He humped her fast and he humped her hard. He humped her fast and hard enough to give her a screaming orgasm.

"Oh, my God, Joe. Don't stop. Please don't stop fucking me. Hump me faster. Hump me harder," said Barbie. "Fuck me, Joe. Fuck me."

Joe exploded a load of cum in Barbie's pussy.

He removed his cock from Barbie's cunt and moved her backwards towards her husband.

"Hurry," he said to Ken. "Lick and suck my cum from your wife's pussy so that she doesn't get pregnant."

Obediently obeying his friend, Ken stuck his face in his wife's pussy. He licked her while sucking her. Eating his friend's cum, he stopped her from getting pregnant with Joe's child.

Unbelievably, making Barbie the popular neighborhood star, Joe played this video in it's entirety on his Neighborhood, naked, Cam Show.

To be continued...

12