My Standard of Beauty: Black MILF

Story Info
Mature Black Dominatrix strapons Black student.
1.6k words
2.77
29.6k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Lying on his back, Haitian-American college sportsman Taharqa Xavier was exactly where he knew he belonged. The huge strap-on dildo drilling his ass didn't feel so bad. He stroked his long and thick, uncircumcised Black cock and looked at the dominant African Goddess who was fucking him really hard in the ass. Isis Ahmed smiled to herself as she rammed her dildo into the sexy young Black man's ass. There was nothing she loved more than fucking Black men in the ass. Especially big and tall, rugged young Black men like Taharqa Xavier.

Isis Ahmed knew that Taharqa Xavier was a true submissive the moment she met him. Definitely the kind of guy who wanted to get fucked in the ass by a woman. Of course, he hid it very well. The star of the King Leopold College men's baseball team was certainly imposing. Six feet three inches and two hundred and forty pounds of hard-bodied Black male. Worshiped by all the pretty young women at this small private school. Isis Ahmed, one of the few Black women among the faculty, decided she wanted to try the famous Taharqa Xavier herself. The Haitian-American college baseball superstar couldn't be all that and then some. Or was he?

As a five-foot-eleven, dark-skinned and big-bottomed, foreign-born Black woman in her early forties, Isis Ahmed knew that she mystified a lot of people. She moved to America from her native Republic of Ethiopia in the early 1990s as a young immigrant woman. Since then, she had done fairly well for herself in America. Isis Ahmed earned a Master's degree in business from Georgetown University and joined the faculty of King Leopold College, a small Boston-area private school, after a brief stint in Corporate America. She liked her job as a professor of business at the school. And she also liked her dalliances with the sexy Black women and occasional hunky Black men who were drawn to her.

You see, Isis Ahmed is a professional dominatrix and not just a college professor. Her colleagues at King Leopold College would be stunned to know that she dominated men, women and even couples in her apartment on weekends. Taharqa Xavier discovered Isis Ahmed's dirty little secret. The insolent bastard thought he could blackmail her into sucking his dick. Well, she turned the tables on him and was now fucking him. And judging by how hard his dick was as she slammed her dildo up his ass, he actually liked it!

Isis berated Taharqa while slamming her dildo up his ass. And he didn't dare say anything. Deep down, she knew what he liked. Taharqa had fucked all kinds of chicks on the King Leopold College campus. The school had four thousand students. There were five hundred African-Americans, three hundred and sixty Hispanics, three hundred and seventy five Asians and forty-six multiethnic students on campus. To say that the King Leopold College campus was lily-white would have been a serious understatement. That's why athletic young Black men like Taharqa Xavier had their pick of women. White chicks on campus constantly threw themselves at the Black studs from the football, basketball, cross country and baseball teams. That's what made Taharqa cocky and overconfident.

Isis Ahmed enjoyed dominating the hell out of Taharqa Xavier. When he walked into her office with a computer printout of her website photos, her heart skipped a beat. The cocky young man told her that he knew her dirty little secret. Isis Ahmed, the Ethiopian-American business professor was a teacher by day and actually a whip-smart dominatrix at night. Not something the conservative administrators of King Leopold College would be likely to accept. Isis looked at the smug, handsome face of Taharqa and resolved to teach him a lesson. She asked him what he wanted. Cockily he told her he wanted her ass. Isis sighed inwardly. That's what they all wanted. A piece of her ass. Her gorgeous, heart-shaped ass. That's why men and women of all colors came to her. The Black woman's naturally superior brands of beauty and booty draw them in.

Taharqa Xavier had banged all kinds of women in his short time on the King Leopold College campus. From the nerds to the female athletes, he fucked them all. Bambi Everett, the chubby blonde-haired white chick from the women's softball team. He fucked her in her dorm the very afternoon her parents were visiting from Houston, Texas. Yep. He put the chubby white bitch face down and ass up and fucked her after making her suck his dick. There was also Annabelle Lee, the Chinese-American gal from the women's swim team. The Asian slut gave really good head and he actually almost liked her.

There was also Wanda Jones, the big-booty, light-skinned Black chick from the women's basketball team. He enjoyed making her booty bounce as he put her on all fours and fucked her. Tamara Jimenez, the busty Hispanic chick from the women's soccer team who liked to have her face smacked during sex. She was a real freak. And last but not least, there was Katrina Burris, the red-haired white slut from the women's hockey team. She was a real screamer. Taharqa still couldn't believe she asked him to pee on her. Wow. Of all the sluts he fucked on a regular basis, the white chicks were the most submissive. They couldn't wait to get dominated by a strong Black man.

Yeah, Taharqa Xavier was definitely a cocky bastard. And Isis Ahmed loved fucking cocky bastards in the ass with her thick strap-on dildo. Taharqa's screams of pain mixed with hard-earned pleasure filled the apartment. And truth be told, his screams were absolutely delightful music to her ears. Like a truly dominant African Goddess, Isis Ahmed tamed any submissive who came her way. From wealthy white women from the South who yearned to submit to Black female authority to nerdy White guys from the suburbs and even butch Black lesbians seeking dominant Black femmes. Yeah, she fucked them all. It's her business and her pleasure all rolled into one. And macho Black jocks like Taharqa Xavier were no exception.

After fucking Taharqa Xavier's ass with her strap-on dildo, Isis Ahmed pulled out of him. Looking into his now gaping asshole, she spat inside. Taharqa sighed in relief as his ass was now free. Isis Ahmed looked at him victoriously. Taharqa looked at her, stunned. She smiled confidently. Then she told him to get showered and get going. He did just that. Imagine his surprise when she joined him in the shower. You see, Isis Ahmed isn't just a talented college professor and a gifted African dominatrix. She's also a horny woman with a woman's needs. Without a word, she took Taharqa's still hard cock and inserted it into her pussy. Then she ordered him to fuck her. The young Black man didn't dare disobey.

Taharqa thrust his cock into Isis Ahmed's pussy while she locked eyes with him the entire time. Hesitantly, he wrapped his arms around her. She didn't protest. Instead she let go as he fucked her. Hard and fast, he pumped his dick into her pussy. It had been a long time since Isis Ahmed had her pussy properly fucked. And with his big Black cock, the young Haitian-American man looked like he might have what it took to please the Ethiopian Goddess. Isis moaned in pleasure as Taharqa put all of his energy into fucking her. And just like that, the fun began. At last he was getting some of Isis Ahmed's deliciously exotic Ethiopian pussy, and he liked it.

As Taharqa drilled his cock into her pussy, waves upon waves of pleasure cascaded through Isis Ahmed. So much that she felt like losing control. Few people knew this about her but the only thing the African dominatrix loved more than dominating others was to be dominated herself. Somehow, though, Taharqa had guessed that. For he barked cuss words at her as he fucked her. She felt like smacking the shit out of him but his sudden aggression really turned her on. So much that when he turned her around and bent her over, she didn't protest. Taharqa rubbed his dick against Isis big round ass. When Isis felt Taharqa's dick against her butt, she shuddered. Was he daring enough to do what she secretly wanted but would never ask for?

Taharqa spread Isis plump Black butt cheeks wide open and pressed his dick against her backdoor. Without a word being spoken between them, Isis willed her ass open, welcoming him inside. Taharqa pushed his dick into her asshole, and began fucking her. Isis gasped as Taharqa's dick entered her ass. This is what she truly wanted. To get fucked in the ass by a dominant Black man. And that's exactly what Taharqa was becoming, moment by moment, as he filled Isis asshole with his cock. Isis loved the feel of his dick in her ass. Her pussy was wetter than ever. She fingered her wet cunt and heard herself scream at Taharqa to fuck her harder. The young Haitian-American sportsman didn't need to be told twice. Hard and fast he pumped his dick into her asshole. And fucked her until they both lost count of how many times they came, and fell into a heap on the carpeted floor.

Hours later, Taharqa Xavier and Isis Ahmed were not only lovers but the best of friends. Taharqa had never met a woman strong enough to make him submit to her. And Isis had never met a man strong enough to dominate her. Both had what they secretly wanted, yet could never previously admit. That night, a bond was forged between them. Each of them has plenty of regular lovers to keep themselves occupied. Isis had her very willing male and female subjects of all colors. And Taharqa had his campus sluts. However, for certain needs, he would only come to Isis. Just like Isis would only come to him for certain needs of hers. And they're very happy together.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers