My Step-Mom's a Nude Model Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhh, yessssssss ... fuck my hot pussy ... fuck my ... cunt. Fuck it NOW!! Fuck your mommy-slut's cunt. I want to feel your cock stretching me ... filling me ... fuck me with your big, hard cock!!"

Hearing Carol begging for his cock stirred desires he never knew he had. Leaning over he grabbed her tits and pulled on them as he thrust deeper into her. Whispering, "You're mine now. MY lover, MY model, MY mommy, MY slut," while thrusting deep inside of her each time he said MY.

"Yessss, Andy, fuck my hot, dripping cunt. Fuck it NOW!!" she hissed as she pushed back against him each time he pumped his cock into her.

The sound of their flesh slapping against each other soon filled the room along with the intoxicating aroma flowing from Carol's pussy.

Andy's groans increasing with his their tempo. "Unnnggghhhh ... Ohhhhhhhh ... yessssssss ... fuuuuccckkkkkk," he cried while pinching Carol's nipples as he thrust deep inside of her before pulling out slightly and thrusting in again; causing Carol's milk to leak from his hands, covering her tits and the bedding beneath them.

"OHHHHHHH, YESSSSS, BABbbyyyyyy," Carol moaned as she felt yet another orgasm begin to wash over her when his cock pressed deep into her pussy. She had lost count of how many times she had cum but she didn't care all she wanted was more. More of Andy loving her, fucking her, filling her with his cock, "MMMMmmmm fuck my cunt. Fuck it hard, baby. Fuck it deep. Fill my cunt. Make me cum again and again. Never stop," she moaned.

Andy felt her pussy begin to spasm again as he slid his hand from her tit and rubbed it across her clit.

"CUMINGGGGGGGGGGGG" she screamed as her pussy grabbed Andy's cock and pulled it into her depths as the rest of her body became suddenly weak and her arms gave out dropping her chest to the bed.

Grabbing her hips once more Andy grunted as he pumped into her, "Love you ... love you forever," while her pussy juices flooded from her and coated his balls and legs.

From the depths of her orgasm Carol continued to moan, "Fuck me ... fill me ... cum in me ... need to feel you cum."

Suddenly Andy knelt straight up and pounded deep into Carol's pussy holding himself deep inside of her as his orgasm overtook him and stars appeared before his eyes. "Gonna cum ... gonna cum deep inside of you ... gonna fill your pussy ... gonna fill it 'til it drips from you ... now ... yessssss ... cummmiiinngGGGGGGG!!"

Carol felt his cum coating the inside of her wet pussy and clutched down on his cock with her pussy muscles. Six, seven, eight times she felt his hot cum splatter against her inner walls, filling her until it did start to leak from her and down her legs to the bed. This is what she had wanted ... needed ... ever since she had first fantasized about him.

Finally overcome by what they had just done together they collapsed onto the bed and rolled over on their sides. Andy slid his arm under Carol's head as his other arm wrapped around her chest lightly caressing her tit. "That was absolutely incredible. You are the sexiest woman alive and I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together," he sighed.

Barely able to reply Carol mumbled, "I've never felt like this before. I feel so safe and fulfilled and ... filled," she giggled as she felt Andy's deflated cock slide from her releasing a steady stream of his cum.

Resting behind her an idea came to Andy as he gently kissed the back of her shoulder before moving away. "I have an idea."

"What's that?"

"Roll on your back," he replied as he slid from the bed.

"Why?" she asked as she looked over her shoulder as him; a wicked smile quickly forming as she saw him grab his camera.

"I want to take a picture of the most beautiful woman in the world."

Rolling onto her back, Carol spread her legs allowing Andy's cum to flow from her pussy in a steady stream as she grabbed her tits and pinched the nipples causing milk to spray from them to cover her pregnant stomach and drip down over her hands. "Anything for my photographer ..." she said softly as the sound of Andy's camera clicked over and over again.

**********