My Stepdaughter Takes Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed my mouth to her pussy lips. I could smell sex and even her earlier pee was just detectable too. The aromas caused my arousal to surge. I found her gash and pushed my tongue in. My thumb found her clitoris and teased it. I realised belatedly that Angela had a very big clitoris. I tasted her sex juices because they were flowing torrentially now. I lapped them up, feeling them course down my throat. Then I tasted spunk. My cock flexed in some sort of horny perverted reaction. I didn't care how crude this was, I liked it -- I liked it a lot!

Angela pressed her hands onto my head, pushing me harder onto her pussy. I probed her with my tongue as deeply as I could to pleasure Angela and find erotic tastes for myself. I heard her begin to moan. In response, I grasped her breasts with both hands and began to caress, squeeze, fondle and pinch. Then I pulled her nipples upwards, raising her big floppy tits as I did so.

My tonguing and the attention to her tits soon delivered Angela a vigorous orgasm, one which had her bucking and rolling. But she kept her hands on my head and I held her tits with my arms around her thighs. She yelled "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" as she came and then she was quiet and still. I carried on licking her until she was too sensitive for it to continue. I was pulled up on top of her and I slid my cock into her tight but sopping wet pussy as I moved upon her. I began long slow strokes as Angela licked my wet face. Once she had tasted all of the juices on me, we locked into our sexual kissing with juices flowing.

Pushing deep into her I could feel much more of my predecessor's spunk. Angela was awash with it. As if she was reading my mind, Angela suddenly broke our frantic kissing and said "Can you feel it? Feel what's in me?" in breathy tones directly into my ear.

"I can feel it! And I tasted it!" I told her.

"Good!" she said, adding "You like it dirty, don't you! You like a dirty cunt?"

"I love it! I love your cunt! And I love it dirty!". I was speeding up our fuck as I told her this and she was rising to meet my thrusts into her.

The horny sex, our words, the fucking -- all pushed Angela over the edge into a second orgasm. I was pounding into her saturated pussy when she climaxed with loud gasps. I slowed as she came round from her extreme thrill and she pulled my ear alongside her mouth. "After you come in me I'm gonna do something really dirty. You up for that?" she uttered directly into my ear.

I told her "Yeah!" and she tongued my ear in a loud, wet sloppy way that I find very horny. To add to my arousal, she bit my earlobe, something only her mother had done to me. We had discovered that it enhances my arousal enough to tip me into my climax. Did Angela know this? I gasped as the extra touches caused my knob to erupt with hot spunk deep inside her. I heard her groan and I hoped that she felt my spurts.

I flopped onto her sweating body, grasping a tit as I did. Giving me only a moment's respite, Angela roughly pushed me off her body and onto my back. In a flash she was straddling my face. Her swollen reddened pussy was inches from my eyes. Angela was standing on her knees, her body towering over me. I remember thinking how huge her tits looked from this angle. To my delight, she inserted her two index fingers into herself as far as they could go and she stretched herself open. She gyrated her hands slowly and after some moments of this her probable aim was achieved. Sex juices began to seep from her, a mixture of course, hers, mine and someone else's. My close up view saw the progress of the first emerging fluids and then they began to drop on my face, into my mouth, down my chin onto my neck.

Angela was panting as she watched her dirty but hugely erotic act coming to fruition. I found this incredible new experience very arousing and despite only just climaxing, my softening cock began to re-harden. Unable to give much to Angela, my right hand went to my cock and my left hand reached for one of her tits. I was swallowing the stuff that went in or near enough to my mouth for me to lick and I was wanking myself as I did so. It's difficult to assess how much flowed from her and it went on for some minutes. As the flow slowed, Angela lowered her pussy onto me and ground herself on my face. She pasted pussy juice and spunk all over me, painting me with her wet bush.

My wanking during such eroticism soon brought me off. Having an orgasm whilst a hot wet cunt rubbed on my face was amazing in itself. Despite my earlier ejaculation, I managed spurts strong enough to splash some spunk on Angela's back though most went on my chest and stomach. I'm not sure if Angela climaxed again but she certainly loved doing this to my face. I wondered if it was a new thing or something she had done before with others.

We slept deeply after that, both still smelling strongly of sex in the morning. Angela seemed to be still quite high when we woke and when we got up from the bed, she was totally open with her nakedness, as was I. We did not refer to the night's incredible sex and when we went downstairs, she reverted to step-daughter again. It was clear now that the bedroom was a different world we went to for sex. Elsewhere we had a very normal relationship. I dared to ask in a roundabout way if she had had a good night with the Chinese guys. She told me that she had. When I asked if one of them had baled out leaving her alone with the other guy, she told me enigmatically that, no, both guys were with her all evening. My mind raced as I analysed that. She had a threesome with two Chinese guys, who fucked her and jizzed on her tits, maybe tit-fucked her -- and then she came home and got me to fuck her -- and more. Wow! I knew that generally the Chinese are fascinated by big tits and I imagined many scenarios of what they did with Angela.

That night seemed to trigger Angela to step up our frequency of sex. From then on she initiated a fuck with me around five nights a week, sometimes twice in one night. I loved the middle of the night sessions when she would wake me and ride my hard cock with both of us pulling on her tits. We still never spoke about our sex except for dirty talking during a fuck which she did more of than I did. I was always fascinated when she used the C word. A female saying 'cunt' in a sex situation is very erotic to me.

Some weeks after the Chinese guys incident, Angela went out for a strenuous bike ride on a Saturday afternoon. She enjoyed it as an exercise. She returned home in a very hot and sweaty state. She went upstairs, to change I thought. Then I heard her call me to go upstairs. In the bedroom, she asked me to help her pull her tight cycling clothes off her hot sweaty body. They were very tight garments, flattening her tits and showing a camel's toe on her mound. I helped pull them off her and she stood there naked, caressing her tits. My cock was stirring as I watched her. "Cycling makes me so HOT!" she said with emphasis on 'hot'. With that she lay on the bed and opened her thighs, raising her knees. Her hand went to her pussy and her middle fingers were quickly inside her. "I might masturbate now -- or, of course, we could fuck!" she said, more as an order than a suggestion. I was soon naked too.

I stood at the end of the bed, sporting a stiff erection while watching Angela finger herself, her body still glistening with sweat. She looked up at me and her tongue did a circuit of her lips. "Will you lick my cunt?" she asked. I immediately wondered if she had been fucked by someone else while she was out on her bike ride, after the night with the Chinese guys. Either way, I was more than willing to lick her and I was soon between her thighs tasting her erotic juices.

This time I didn't detect the signs of Angela having had an earlier encounter. Part of me was almost disappointed. My thumb teased her big clitoris while I pushed my tongue in between her pussy lips. She was groaning almost immediately and caressing her wet tits as she did so. I probed as deeply as I could, enjoying the taste of her sopping wet pussy. She was certainly turned on by her bike ride. Perhaps her saddle was doing something to her.

The combination of her aroused state, my tongue in her pussy, my thumb on her clit and her attention to her tits soon had Angela gasping. She started to roll from side to side as she came so I gripped my arms around her shapely thighs. She cried out "Fucking hell, my cunt! My cunt! Ahhhh!"

as she climaxed. I slowed down and did long slow strokes of my tongue the full length of her slit as she enjoyed the aftershocks of her orgasm. Then I spread her cheeks wider to get lower down to lick her bum hole for the first time. It is something I get the urge to do every so often, usually if I'm drunk or just very aroused. I heard her groaning in response. She pushed my head so that I pressed harder on her and my nose was now in her pussy.

I gave her a couple of minutes of anal attention and then I felt her pulling my head up. I looked up her body, through her floppy tits spreading over her chest with their erect nipples standing proud and she said "Fuck my tits!" I moved up her body and straddled her torso. Angela formed a vagina from her tits but not how I was expecting. Instead of pushing her ample tits in from the sides, she took her left nipple in her right hand and vice versa, crossing them over to form a pussy held in place with tension on her nipples. I guessed that it must be giving her that pain that arouses her. Her tits were still wet with sweat and my pre-come soon added to the lubrication when I inserted by cock. I began long strokes and revelled in the pleasures from her invented vagina. She was obviously enjoying it too, her groans were soon forthcoming. I saw her twisting her nipples as well as stretching them and my mind went back to the time years before when I had walked in on her standing naked in front of the mirror with her tits in her hands. Perhaps she had been pleasuring herself then. She certainly knew how to wreak bliss from her body.

I fucked her tits for what seemed an age -- a delightful age. I felt my balls swinging, sliding over her body. I looked behind me as the sunshine suddenly streamed through the window. The beam fell across her bush of wet brown pubes and I saw them glistening. I thought about the depths of the cunt beneath and how much pleasure we were both having from it during our unspoken sex sessions. This was our first daytime fuck and my mind wondered if it would lead to more. Then my sensations began to well up. I had no reason to hold off. I sped up just slightly and groaned as I was gripped by waves of delightful sensations. My first spurt was at the top of my stroke and it shot from Angela's cleavage and hit her neck under the chin. The next spurted between her tits to give muck more lubrication and the rest came in various places. As I gasped in completion, Angela released her tits and they flopped sideways, with rivers of my spunk between them. I stood there on my knees, my softening cock dripping more spunk onto her body.

I flopped down on the bed beside Angela. She smoothed the spunk over her tits and stomach and also between her legs in some sort of ritual fetish. I thought about the dried spunk on her tits from the Chinese guys. We lay there silent. I longed for her to talk to me, preferably about our sex. A hand drifted back to her pussy and she pushed fingers into her wet lips and gently masturbated. Suddenly she said "The Chinese guys were fascinated by my tits. We sat in a booth in a quiet corner of the pub, one each side of me. They were clearly just besotted with them so when I realised that we could not be seen, I flipped them out for them. They loved it and fell upon them, groping, kissing, nibbling, sucking. I felt a hand go up my dress, touching my cunt through my panties. It all felt so hot and I knew I wanted them to fuck me, both of them.

We went to their hotel. It wasn't my first threesome so I guided them a bit. They stripped me naked and I lay on my back. One of them sat between my thighs and got his cock in me from a seated position. The other one tit-fucked me from the other end, straddling my neck. I sucked his balls as he fucked my tits. They both came quite quickly like that. Then they played with my tits and were soon hard again. They took turns to do me doggy style and I multiple orgasmed as they relay fucked me. I took both their cocks in my mouth at the same time. I rode one of them reverse cowgirl style with the other one's cock in my mouth as he stood over me."

By now I was hard again and wanking. Angela paused in her story because she climaxed from her fingering herself, gasping through her orgasm. I watched her tits wobble as she came, the nipples standing more than half an inch tall. She resumed the story telling after composing herself. "I let them take pictures of me. Close ups of my pussy and my tits. Pictures with their cocks in me and spunk on my tits. The last position we did, they kebabbed me, both coming with their cocks in me. When I got home, I was still high. I needed more. I loved it all, including what happened in this room!"

My cock spurted as I thought about that night and the things she made us do -- me do. I realised that she had not directly mentioned me but I was thrilled that she had 'loved it' and that I had been part of it. I would have liked to ask her for more details but I kept quiet, still wary of upsetting our fabulous sex by doing something wrong. Her dominant role was suiting me so why should I risk anything.

We lay there silent once her story was over, our nakedness not bothering either of us. I wondered what would happen next and then Angela rolled over towards me, her eyes meeting mine. "D'you wanna fuck again?" she asked. Of course I did. I couldn't get enough of this erotic sex with a girl less than half my age. And she sure knows how to fuck.

I nodded, with a suitable smile. "Good! Me too!" she said as she took hold of my cock which was still large but not stiff -- yet. She soon had it fully erect and threw her leg over my body to straddle me. She eased my cock into her slippery wet pussy and slowly rode me cowgirl style. Her tits swung about in front of my eyes. "Did you ever think that we'd fuck?" Angela suddenly asked. I shook my head.

"I fantasised about you after Mum opened up about stuff you two did." she confessed, continuing "But I never thought it'd happen. I'm glad it has happened though. I love dirty, raunchy sex."

I took a chance and asked her a connected question. "You gonna fuck other guys, the way you did with Tin and Lee?" My question was about the possibility of more dirty sex rather than checking on my own security with Angela.

"I guess so, if the opportunity arises." she replied. "Want me to?" she asked

"Fuck yeah!" I gasped, thrilled by the prospect of some more of that hot sex.

"And I think I'll try and fix you up with a different fuck at some point, an extra pussy for you. There's a woman at work who openly admits to being easy. I could tell her you need a mercy fuck. She'll give you one." She paused and then hissed "Tits!" I gave them the treatment that Angela loves in conjunction with hard cock to get her climaxing. "Oh fuck! That's so gooooooood!" she groaned through her orgasm.

After her climax, Angela repositioned us into reverse cowgirl with my legs off the end of the bed and her reversing onto my cock while standing on the floor. I could see her bum hole as she moved into place and I wondered if that was where she was going to insert me, but she teased her pussy lips with my knob and then pushed all of my shaft deep into her tight little cunt. We both gasped as my full length was buried in her. She fucked me in that standing cum stooping position, with me pushing up into her, until I came. I could feel my spurts jetting into her wet depths and I wondered just how much spunk she had taken from me during our fantastic afternoon.

She eased her hot cunt off my tired cock and threw on a tee shirt and a loose skirt. I didn't see any panties or bra go on. I was much slower getting dressed, still going over our incredible sex session in my mind. As she left the room to go downstairs she turned and said "I though we'd have burgers tonight, with apple pie to follow." and I knew that 'downstairs Angela was back. I smiled as I compared the two versions of this amazing girl.

"Fine!" I said, knowing that I couldn't wait to be back in the bedroom with sexy 'upstairs' Angela for another amazing joining of our two bodies.

And that is where my life is up to with Angela. We live our normal lives until we enter the bedroom. Then everything changes into our amazing sex life with all sorts of hot raunchy sex included. I don't know how long it will last and I can't complain if it ever ends because it has been incredible!