My Stepmother Daisy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she cried excitedly again and again.

Then, as my hard cock plunged in and out of her, and our hot half naked bodies slapped together repeatedly, her red head tilted backwards, her back began to arch and then she groaned loudly at the ceiling.

"OH GOD YES! YES! YES!" Daisy then screamed, as her hot MILF body began to buck wildly on my cock again.

I quickly held onto her shoulders as my hard young dick pushed deep into her cumming pussy, and as I did that, she continued to cum loudly and excitedly, for a second time.

"OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she then cried out, still twitching uncontrollably under me.

For another few glorious seconds, my wonderful red headed stepmother came again, for the second time, on my dick, until, with a big relieved sigh, she finally stopped, and relaxed again.

Then, for a moment, she just lay beneath me, with a happy smile on her face catching her breath.

I glanced down at her, looking at her pretty face looking all flushed and sweaty, and still she looked fantastic and very hot.

Then, she opened her eyes, looked up at me, and said with a smile "Oh honey, that felt so good! So, so good! You fuck me so well!"

I smiled back at her, before she let go of her ankles, wrapped her hands around the back of neck, and then pulled my head down towards her, and we kissed again.

We happily kissed for a good minute or so, as our half naked bodies remained pressed together, until she pulled her lips from mine again, and then told me to get off of her.

I eased my hard young cock out of her very wet warm hole, before lifting up off of her, and then my redheaded stepmother sat up, climbed down off the table, and then standing there in the middle of the kitchen, she pushed down her dress completely.

I watched as she stepped out of her clothes, and now stood completely naked in front of me, before she grinned, and then stepped over to the big patio doors.

They were tall glass doors from floor to ceiling, and without hesitation, she stepped up to them, and then pressed her hands up against them.

Daisy then looked over her shoulder, back at me, and then said keenly "Come on Honey! Make me cum again! I want that big firm cock in me once more!"

Well, I couldn't say no to my stepmother could I?

So, I eagerly jumped down off the kitchen table, and moved towards her, before I stepped up behind her, and took hold of my dick.

I then placed it up against her smooth wet pussy, and brushed it up and down a few times, teasing her little pink moist lips, before, with a gentle thrust, I slid back inside of her again.

"Oh yeah!" my stepmother moaned in delight again, as I filled her mature pussy with my length once more.

I then held onto her slim hips, eased back and then pushed in again, then eased back and then pushed in again, and steadily, started to fuck her again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she moaned happily, as she leant forward against the big glass doors.

Now, I knew this was dangerous, any of our neighbours might see us, if they glanced over the fence, but my stepmother didn't seem to care, so, I tried not to worry about it either, and happily continued to thrust into her.

"Oh yes baby! Yes! Yes!" Daisy moaned, as I slid back and forth between her lovely pink moist lips.

For a several wonderful minutes, I pumped my hard cock in and out of her lovely wet cunt, as she leant against the doors.

Then, as we continued to fuck, I wanted to touch her boobs, those wonderful looking hanging white globes.

So, I moved my hands up her hot slim fit body, until I found her big naked breasts, and then cupped them with the palm of my hands, before excitedly fondling and caressing them.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah, play with my boobs honey! Yes, like that! Oh, that feels good!" she moaned in delight, as I did this.

As my hands massaged her big mature tits, and my palms rubbed her hard little nipples, I continued to thrust in and out of her lovely wet pussy, and my stepmother moaned again and again in pleasure.

Eagerly, I kept fucking her like that for another few minutes, and was now enjoying it so much, I never wanted this to end.

But inevitably, as I continued to pump into her, filling her lovely wet hole with my big thick length over and over again, I felt my excitement beginning to build, and soon my moans of pleasure got louder and more excited.

Daisy then noticed this, and as I slid back and forth inside of again, she asked "Oh baby! Are you nearly there? Are you nearly ready to cum?"

"Yes!" I eagerly replied, feeling my excitement continue to build with every stroke I gave her.

"Fuck me harder then, baby! Momma wants to cum too! Fuck me harder!" she then said keenly.

So, I let go of her tits, placed my hands on her slim waist again, and then started to push my hard throbbing length faster and deeper into her warm wet cunt.

Daisy instantly groaned louder in pleasure, as I began thrusting harder into her, and as I pumped my hard cock into her lovely little pussy, she began rocking back, against my thrusts.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! That's it honey! That's it!" she then cried excitedly, before adding keenly "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Give me that big dick! Give it to me! Give it to me!"

Eagerly I did, and my hard young cock continued to pound her pink little hole from behind as I held onto her, and Daisy moaned louder, clearly loving it.

For another minute or more, I plunged in and out of her wet MILF pussy, eager to fuck her to another orgasm, while desperately trying to hold off my own.

But, as my young firm cock slid back and forth between her lips, and our naked bodies slapped together, I knew, I wasn't going to hold it off much longer.

"Oh, god! Oh god!" I then groaned, feeling my excitement quickly race to its conclusion.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" cried my stepmother, as my big young cock slid back and forth inside of her again.

And then it happened.

I thrust in and out of her again, and as I slid back in, my balls tightened, and then I exploded.

"CUMMING!" I then cried out in pleasure, as my young cock began pumping my load deep into my stepmother's wet warm hole.

"OH SHIT YEAH!" I then cried out, as I spurted big dollops of white wet cream deep in her pussy.

"OH YEAH!" Daisy then groaned loudly, as her head tilted back once more, her back arched, and her hot slim MILF body, began to tremble on my cumming cock.

My stepmother was cumming again, triggered by my young hard length cumming inside of her, and as her hot wet pussy twitched and bucked on my dick, I groaned in delight some more, and spurted more wet sticky seed inside of her.

"OH GOD! OH GOD!" I exclaimed in amazement, as I blew more cum than I had ever done before.

It felt like I was draining myself of every liquid I had in me, and for several glorious, wonderful seconds, I filled up my stepmother's lovely wet pussy with my sticky load, as she moaned in delight, and ground her little cunt against me.

Then, finally, with delighted relieved sighs, we stopped cumming, and relaxed, and for a moment, as Daisy continued to lean against the glass catching her breath, I remained deep in her cum filled hole, catching mine.

After a little while, my stepmother finally stood up right, letting my spent cream covered cock slip out of her, before she turned towards me, and with a smile said "Oh honey, that was incredible! Was it incredible for you too?"

"Oh yeah!" I replied with a big smile.

"Good!" she then said happily, before she leant back towards me, and we kissed.

We kissed passionately for some time, before finally she pulled her lips from mine, and then said with a smile "Okay, so, from now on, if you feel horny, you just let me know, and I'll take care of you, alright?"

"Okay!" I replied excitedly back.

"Good! I can't have my young man all pent up, when he's supposed to be relaxing and enjoying himself!" Daisy then said with a smile, before she took my hand, and led me to the family bathroom to get all cleaned up.

The End.

12