My Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,742 Followers

"Nothing, Andy. There's nothing about you," I said. "It's just that Dad and I work together, you know, and I wanted him to, um, like me better and, well, I...I..."

"You what?" Andy asked. "Tell me how it started, Traci."

"I can't. It's not right what we're doing, I know that, and besides, I don't think you need to know everything I do," I said nervously.

"But I do, Traci. Because if you don't tell ME, I'm going to have to go to Mom and let her know."

"No! Andy! You can't!"

He stroked me a little harder.

"Then let's hear it, Traci. Tell me what you did to Dad to make him want to fuck you all the time. Otherwise..."

"OK. OK. All I wanted was for Dad to pay attention to me," I said between pauses to catch my breath from Andy's masturbation of me. "I would go into his office at work and...and...at first I just thought I'd get him hard and maybe...oh God, Andy, stop...and maybe give him a hand job or something. Jesus, Andy, you're going to make me..."

"Tell me everything," he demanded.

One hand was inside my shirt, clutching at my tit and pulling on the nipple. The other never stopped stroking me, except when one or two fingers were plunged inside my pussy.

"I let him touch me once or twice and I took out his cock. We never intended to...to...oh fuck, Andy, please stop."

"You fucked him in the office, didn't you, Traci?"

"No! We only...I just...ahhhhhh."

"When was the first time you fucked Dad, Traci. Tell me."

"Here. In the house. We were alone and...oh God. Oh God. Andy! Andy stop!"

But there was no stopping now. He made me cum in the darkness with one hand on my tit and the other thrusting fingers deeper and deeper inside my cunt. He'd rub my clit then return to the hot center of my hole. His hard cock was jammed between the cheeks of my ass and he pulled me back against him. I cried and cried with pleasure and needed him to hold me up by the time the last of many orgasms subsided.

"Very good, Traci. We've established you've been fucking Dad, and blowing him, for some time now," Andy said as he held me. "I think that's information Mom would just love to hear. Don't you?"

"Please. I'm begging you, Andy. Please don't."

"Are you ready to make a deal now?"

I sighed from exhaustion and defeat. "Yes. What do you want?"

"I'll show you."

He took my hand and led me out of the rec room and across to an unfinished area of the basement that was used mostly for storage of tools. My eyes had adjusted to the dark as much as possible and faint outlines of familiar objects were visible. We stopped and I heard Andy take something off a shelf.

The next thing I knew, I had a soft handcuff around one wrist.

"Hey!" I shouted.

He grabbed my other arm and I was unable to prevent the second cuff from snapping in place behind my back.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"It's part of the deal," Andy said, walking around in front of me. "If you don't want Mom to know, you gotta pay the price, Sis. You've been very, very bad and punishment is called for. But don't worry. I'm thinking this won't hurt you and if I know you well enough by now, you might even enjoy it, in a weird sort of way."

He ran both hands over my breasts, on top of my shirt. He alternately pressed them, squeezed them, cupped them in his palms, and traced them with his fingers.

"We need some light now," he said quietly.

He flicked on a low-powered fluorescent light above one of the benches that barely let us see our surroundings. The effect was to actually add to my apprehension, now that Andy could see me better. I had no idea what his plans were yet, but I knew I felt a little more secure when all he could do was touch me in the dark.

"When you fuck Dad, is it usually light or dark?" he asked with a sly grin on his face.

I shrugged.

"Tell me, Traci. You're in no position to disobey me."

"Light."

"Really? Because you want him to see your gorgeous little body?"

I didn't answer.

"Well, I'd want to see it, Traci."

He reached onto the nearest workbench and grabbed something I couldn't make out. Then I heard a click and the blade of a knife shot out from his hand. He came closer.

"No. Don't," I pleaded.

"Don't worry. I'll buy you a replacement," Andy said as he brought the knife up to the middle of my shirt.

Holding the shirt at the bottom, he pushed the tip of the blade through the material just below my tits. The he cut upward to the neckline while I stood frozen in place listening to the ripping of the cloth. He put the knife away, grabbed both sides of my torn shirt, and yanked it apart so that it split all the way down.

Andy let the shirt hang loose for a moment while he looked at the exposed portion of my breasts and stomach. He put his fingers on my skin and ran them up and down my body, gently touching nearly every inch. Then he pushed the shirt apart, pulled it off my shoulders and let it gather at my hands behind me. Andy walked around and quickly ripped it apart until he could remove it completely.

He came back around and stared at me in the dim light.

"Very nice. Who could resist," he said scarcely above a whisper.

With my hands cuffed behind me, the breasts were pulled back a little but still left plenty for my brother to sample. His tongue and lips were gentle. He sucked on them until I felt my pussy respond. Then his hands were inside my shorts again, grasping my ass and squeezing my cheeks. Our bodies met and I felt his erection once again through his shorts.

"But Dad wasn't satisfied with just your tits and maybe a blowjob," Andy said. "He had felt how hot you got, didn't he Traci? He felt it in your pussy. He knew how horny you got around a man. Any man."

Andy abruptly leaned into me and began a long, hard, sensuous kiss that I returned without opposition. Dad could really fuck and knew how to eat me the way I like, but Andy was clearly the better kisser. I wanted desperately to put my arms around him, and maybe the fact I couldn't increased the desire I was feeling. I was almost ready to submit to him, as if I had a choice.

He kissed his way down my body. He got to the top of my shorts and pushed them halfway down my thighs. He kissed all around my pussy, but only once did he lightly touch my clit with his lips. Instead, he took off my shorts and stood up.

"Turn around."

I was taking the orders this time and somewhat eagerly complied. Andy traced all around my cheeks and up the crack of my ass. Again, he avoided my aching pussy.

I heard something, followed by the opening of the cuffs. I rubbed my wrists while Andy faced me again.

"You're not done yet, sis. Far from it."

He took me across the room into a corner never used for anything that I could ever remember. But when we got there, I saw the ropes hanging from the roof. Before I could do or say anything, Andy had both of my wrists tightly secured in the loops and pulled above my head. I protested without comment from my brother. Only when he stepped back to admire me did he explain.

"You wouldn't come to me voluntarily, Traci, the way you did for Dad. You never gave a sign that you wanted me. You never came into MY bedroom at night to strip and fuck me."

"Don't be mad, Andy. I..."

"Oh, I'm not mad. I'm getting even. I'm getting my share. And like I said before, Traci, if you just relax you might even get some pleasure from it. We're going to take our time. Explore some things, as it were. We're going to experiment, Traci."

It was an eerie setting with the faint glow of the single fluorescent light not quite providing enough illumination to call it a normally lit room. Yet, it wasn't dark. Andy and I saw each other fine. But the edges were rough, so to speak, and he seemed to move like a ghost. I watched him take his hands and run them all the way down my body, from the tops of my arms, past my shoulders, down to my legs and back up, making sure to contact new portions of skin on each trip. I wasn't uncomfortable in the ropes and my arms weren't pulled too tightly. But if he kept me like that for too long, I knew I'd begin to feel it.

So, I was rather pleased when he started to undress. He got down to just his underwear and I could make out the outline of his cock. Andy paused at that point and I looked up at his face. Then he got naked.

Despite the dimness, or perhaps enhanced by it, the sight of his half erect cock—its length and thickness—was impressive. It was obvious he could grow much bigger and my pussy responded.

Andy came up to me and pressed his body to mine, holding me in place with both hands.

"I would give anything to fuck you right now, Traci," he said. "Do you feel how hard I'm getting?"

I nodded. He ground his cock against my lower stomach.

"But you're such a tease. You teased Dad. You seduced him and made him beg you to fuck him. It's going to be the same this time, little sister. But you're the one that's going to beg. You won't be able to touch me. Or yourself. So you're going to beg me to make you cum. And you won't care how I do it, Traci."

When he finally backed away, his cock pointed up like a pole. A very large pole. I shuddered at the thought of him inside me, for both the good and bad possibilities it presented.

But he had moved behind me and I couldn't see what he was doing. I heard a drawer open and close. Then Andy was in view...with something in his hand. It was unclear at first until he brought it close to my face. I gasped.

"How did you...where did you get that?" I asked in a panic.

"Where else would a woman keep a dildo, Traci. I searched your drawers earlier today and brought it down here."

He moved his hand up and down the long, thick shaft, stopping to feel the various ridges and bumps in more detail.

"It's really magnificent," he said. "You must be very disappointed with a regular old cock after this thing. I shouldn't spoil you with it before I...well, before you find out what I have in mind."

Andy slowly swiped the dildo across one of my tits. Then the other. He made sure the ridges scraped across my nipples and he smiled at my involuntary quiver. At that point I wasn't sure what was bigger: Andy's real hard-on or the plastic one in his hand. I just knew I needed one of them.

But Andy wasn't about to indulge me that quickly. He watched my nipples grow larger and a much brighter pink. Then he tortured me with licking and soft bites with his lips and teeth. I twisted my arms in all directions in a futile attempt to escape the ropes. From the look on Andy's face, he really enjoyed my squirming. He tried his best to put my entire tit in his mouth and I was wishing he could.

Meanwhile, he moved the dildo between my legs. So now I had his cock hitting me when he moved and the dildo grazing the edges of my pussy.

"Which shall it be?" Andy asked me. "The toy you rely on most often or the real thing? Tell me, Traci."

He moved the dildo so that it was now rubbing the entire length of my pussy, including the clit that he and I both knew would ultimate decide when I came.

"Either one. I don't care," I replied in a shaky voice.

"Oh, I think you DO care, sis. I think it does make a difference to you. Tell me you want me."

I closed my eyes, bit my lip, and shook my head slowly.

He increased the pressure and speed of his stroking. Andy tilted the tip of the dildo so that it threatened to enter me and I tried to pull my body away. He followed every move I made. Then he moved his hand and positioned the dildo in a way that a simple push would put it inside me.

"Don't be satisfied with a lifeless piece of plastic, Traci. You can have that anytime. I'm ready to fuck you until you scream. Tell me which you want, Traci."

He pushed the tip into me. My pussy began to spread, but he stopped after about an inch. I was almost ready to accept it all.

"I know what the problem is," Andy suddenly said, pulling the dildo away.

He walked behind me and I twitched in surprise at the feel of hard plastic against my ass. Andy slid it up and down my crack before letting it once again torment my clit.

"THIS is what you prefer, isn't it? You're bored with the same old missionary stuff and would rather have it from behind. I can do that for you, Traci. Feel my cock?"

He pressed his cock onto my cheeks.

"You can have that. You can have it from behind, pounding into your ass or pussy for as long as you want."

He put the dildo back on my clit.

"Or you can have this shoved inside you and let the ridges wreak havoc on your pussy."

His free hand grabbed my tit.

"Tell me, Traci. Tell me what you want."

"I want my arms free, Andy," I whimpered.

"Nope. Not quite yet. Not until you beg me to fuck you."

I heard him moving behind me and then he was back. But both hands were free and were clutching at my breasts. His cock was between my legs.

"Spread 'em, Traci. Wider."

I obeyed. He gripped me by the hips and pulled.

"Bend over."

The ropes only allowed me to bend slightly at the waist with my ass pointed back at Andy. His cock rubbed against my pussy and clit at a better angle and I exhaled noisily at the feeling.

Andy rocked back and forth so that his cock acted like a huge finger on my clit. I moaned. He kept it up and I was sure he could hear my uneven breathing.

"Beg, Traci. Tell me you want me to fuck you. Say you want to cum and I'll do it."

I didn't say a word but my body was answering for me. Andy moved his cock to the entrance to my cunt and let the head rest there. He held my body still.

"Tell me!"

"No. Not until you let me out of the ropes."

One of his hands was on my clit. He massaged it roughly and I cried out in frantic need.

"Andy! Stop. I...I..."

"What, Traci? You what? Beg me, Traci."

His cock was a little farther in than the dildo was earlier. I wanted it all. I needed it all inside me.

"I can't. Not with my brother. I...can't."

"Yes you can. You do with your father. Say it, Traci. Say it!"

He was going to make me cum and I needed his cock. I thought I'd lose my mind if he didn't...

"Oh my God, Andy. Do it. Now!"

"Do what?!"

"Fuck me, Andy. Please. Fuck me right now before I cum."

He didn't say anything. He pulled me back, made sure his cock was in place, and drove it into me almost violently. But it was fantastic. I was SO wet and he was so hard it felt unbelievable. I heard his grunts with each thrust and he had to know from my moans that I loved every minute of it.

The sound of our bodies coming together repeatedly echoed throughout the basement.

"C'mon, Traci," I heard him mumble.

"Harder. Harder, Andy," I replied breathlessly.

We just made sounds after that. Sounds of delight the closer we got. He never had to touch my clit again and I didn't have to tell him when it was time. My body gave it away when I came.

I pulled on the ropes to help release the full force of the orgasm. I felt my pussy tighten around Andy's cock and then relax. Then another surge followed by a moment of rest. Over and over I came as he fucked me faster.

He had been urging me on so much that I didn't recognize when his pleadings changed to warnings of his own orgasm. Only when that first gush of semen flooded my cunt did I appreciate it. He rammed me more slowly, but with much more effort each time. And each time he released more cum. I tried to squeeze his cock as much as I could, but he seemed to be doing just fine. My ass felt like he had spanked me a hundred times by the time he stopped and just held me, still inside me.

"Wow," I murmured.

He kissed my neck.

I asked, "If you let me down now I'll let you rest a few minutes."

"And then?"

"Let me down and you'll find out."

Ten minutes later, as I kneeled in front of my brother, I gave him the best blowjob of his life. Somehow, my tits ended up covered in cum I didn't think he had. Thinking back, I should have made him beg for it.

So that's how I started fucking my Dad and brother. We haven't stopped yet, although it's not as frequent as before. It's better because of that, I believe.

Oh, did I ever tell you about me and Mom?

eroslit
eroslit
2,742 Followers
12