My Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,742 Followers

He pulled his hand away, put his cock back on my ass, and leaned down so he could whisper in my ear some more.

"Not yet. You are not nearly ready for me. You'll tell me when you are ready, Traci."

The hell I wasn't ready. But he was truly driving me insane with lust. I was loving every second of this wicked encounter and when I took a second to remember exactly where I was and who was on top of me, I got even more covetous of his cock.

His hand returned to my pussy. This time he found my clit and spent a couple minutes bringing me to the edge of an orgasm. Then he backed away, only to repeat the process over and over.

"God, Jim. Please. Fuck me now," I implored.

His silence was my answer. Instead, he moved back so that his face was close to my ass. Then he put his hands on my hips and raised me slightly onto my knees. My legs were spread as wide as I could so he had room.

Then I felt it. His tongue slid across my pussy and I shuddered. Several times he tasted me and threatened to enter my pussy. But his target was a more sensitive area. He found my clit and I moaned with delight.

"Yes," I sighed. "Oh God, yes."

Jim licked and took me into his mouth so often I was trembling. I seized the carpet with both fists and clung to it, again going through the cycle of nearly cumming and having Jim stop.

"Damn it, Jim. I HAVE to cum. Please! Fuck me!"

His tongue dove deep into my pussy. His hand clutched at my tit. I put my forehead on the carpet and nearly cried from the need to cum.

"Jim, I'll do anything you want. Just let me cum. Oh God, please let me cum!"

"Do you want my cock?"

"Yes!"

"Can I cum inside you?"

"Yes! Just fuck me, God damn it."

He must have been smiling as I felt him put his cock between my legs. Then, with a sudden, violent thrust, he entered me.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck," I shrieked.

But I was so wet it was only the abruptness of it that got me. Within seconds, I was in heaven. No man had ever filled my pussy like he could with that substantial shaft. When his body slapped against my bare ass it echoed in the sanctuary. Then our combined moans and groans filled the altar.

There was nothing fancy about it. He pounded me hard and I wanted every bit of it. This was fucking, not sex. It was a miracle I lasted as long as I did, but it worked out well because we came together.

The moment I heard Jim warn of his orgasm, I came. The next ninety seconds were pretty much a blur. The force of his thrusts drove me onto my stomach. I managed to lift my ass just enough for him to never break his rhythm and I just came again and again. I remember my fists pounding the carpet and I think I kept asking for more, but nothing was clear except my ecstasy.

***

Some sins are worse than others. Unfortunately for Jim, the worst was yet to come.

I suppose I have to take some blame for it. We left each other that day with a promise that I would return the following Saturday and that we would repeat the scenario, with me not knowing where Jim would be 'hiding.'

I had other fantasies in the back of my mind for future sessions, but I enjoyed this first one so much I wanted to do it one more time. There's no sin in that, is there?

The next Saturday was cloudy and looked like rain, but I promised myself to ride through anything to get to Jim's church. It finally did rain for about ten miles of my ride and it slowed me down a little. Funny how those extra few minutes made such a difference in poor Jim's life.

As the church came into view I started to feel that familiar tingle in my stomach. Jim would be naked and hard. Where would he be? What would he demand of me? How many times would I cum?

With about a quarter mile to go to the church, I nearly fell off my bike. A car—not Jim's—drove down the little gravel path towards the back of the church. I lost sight of it for a second. I pulled off the road at the corner of the church and saw both cars back there.

An attractive woman, maybe in her thirties, was getting out of her car. She saw me. We smiled at each other. And she headed for the back door.

Oh...my...God. Should I stop her? Did Jim know?

I swear to God a little voice told me to just go to my little resting spot in the grass and wait. I envisioned the woman descending the stairs to the basement. I imagined Jim waiting there, knowing that we were upstairs last time. He would be in one of the rooms. He would hear her, thinking of me in my wet jersey with the zipper down. He would wait for just the right moment.

The woman's scream reverberated in the woods behind the church. I nodded, grinned, and jumped on my bike.

I didn't get to ride again for another two weeks. It was a beautiful day when I did and, despite myself, I decided to ride past the church. I really did want to find out what happened, but I was afraid he'd kill me.

As I approached the church, my eye was drawn to the old, wooden sign hanging in front. Under the name of the church, where the pastor's name was painted, a bright strip of white paint was covered with the dark black paint of the name. And it wasn't Jim's.

The new pastor was Peter somebody. James and now Peter. I quickly determined it would probably take me a couple years of riding to get through all twelve of them.

God works in mysterious ways.

eroslit
eroslit
2,742 Followers
12