My Stupid Boyfriend

Story Info
Boyfriend pisses off an alpha male.
3k words
4.22
71.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,513 Followers

The whole thing was Andy's fault. Andy is my boyfriend. I suppose I should say was my boyfriend, because they'll be skating in hell before I go out with him again.

Andy is a little on the small side, but that didn't worry me. He's smart, witty, reasonably good looking, and charming when he wants to be. At twenty, he's a year older than me, but I've always thought that the guy should be older than the girl he's with.

If I had to fault Andy then I'd have to say he's a bit impatient, always rushing things. The other thing is he's a little sensitive about his size and covers it by belligerence. If he thinks someone is putting him down he'll get right in their face, yelling at them. I've seen guys a lot bigger than him back off.

The day that the incident happened we were out driving around. We weren't going anywhere in particular, just cruising through the countryside and up into the mountains. We had an idea that we might drive up to the lookout tower on top of one of the mountains, but we weren't fastened to the idea. If we decided to go elsewhere, we would.

The trouble with driving with Andy is that he tends to speed. That's his impatience coming out, wanting to rush even when we don't have a specific destination. Going up this winding road we found ourselves behind this whacking great SUV. I pointed out to Andy that the guy was doing the legal limit but he didn't care. He wanted to pass.

We were only behind him for a short while, but Andy was getting antsy. He hated being held up. He made a rude comment about men with big cars and small dicks. I giggled. Not at the comment but at the fact that we were also in a big car and, like I said, Andy is a little on the short side.

We finally came to a slightly longer stretch and Andy put his foot down. I pointed out that there were double lines but he just said not to worry. There was plenty of room.

I suppose there would have been if that logging truck hadn't come charging around the corner. We were stuck on the wrong side of the road, not having passed the SUV. I truly thought we were dead. Truck in front of us and a sheer drop next to Andy. The SUV driver read the situation real fast and he just slammed on his brakes. This caused him to drop back and Andy dived into the space left like a rabbit going home.

It was a pity he didn't wait another second. He cut in front of the SUV so fast that it didn't have a chance to drop back far enough and Andy clipped it. Just the bull-bar, but it was enough to make Andy lose control. The SUV didn't even seem to notice. Andy swerved a little, fishtailing as he tried to straighten up, hit his brakes and finished sliding of the road and into a ditch running beside the road.

It could have been worse. There were some pretty hefty trees the other side of that ditch, and if he'd gone the other way either the logging truck or the drop would have fixed us.

The SUV pulled up to see if we needed any help and to exchange details. We had hit him after all. Andy was furious, yelling at the other driver, saying that if he hadn't been blocking us it wouldn't have happened. He was being silly really. It was obvious that it had been his own fault and the SUV driver had got us out of a fix.

I had to hold tight to my facial expression, though. It turned out that the SUV driver was a big man. A very big man. He towered over little Andy. I couldn't help but think of an aggressive Chihuahua yapping at a Great Dane. The SUV driver was as impassive as a Great Dane, too, ignoring Andy's belligerence, just looking at him as if to say what on earth are you?

He asked us if we needed help getting out of the ditch and I jumped in before Andy could.

"Please," I said, smiling gratefully. "We'll never manage it on our own and it would take ages for a tow truck to come."

Andy opened his mouth and was probably going to refuse any assistance, but I kicked him, shaking my head. Like it or not, we needed the big guy.

The big guy smiled back at me. (He'd noticed the kick.)

"I'm Jase," he said, walking around the car to see how bad a fix we were in. "Not too bad," he said. "If I get behind it and give a decent shove we should be able to get it back on the road. You'd better sit in her and steer and keep your foot on the brake. We wouldn't want it rolling across the road."

Andy, being Andy, promptly said that I could get in and steer. He'd help push. I promptly said no way. I didn't mind giving a hand pushing but I didn't know how to drive his car. (It wasn't automatic. Why would anyone want to drive a car with manual gears? Go figure.)

Jase and I got behind the car and pushed and nothing happened. We couldn't budge it. Jase walked to the front of the car and looked inside and suggested that Andy take off the handbrake.

We started pushing again, getting the car rocking back and forth and eventually we moved it enough that the wheels had a proper purchase and the car rolled onto the road. By that time I was wanting to kill Andy. Jase and I were doing all the hard work while all he had to do was sit and steer. And bitch. God, could he bitch. He bitched about the predicament we were in. He complained about the damage to his car. He whined about crazy logging trucks that came hurtling down the road at insane speeds. (Ignoring the fact that it had been on the correct side of the road, unlike some.) He abused Jase for not getting out of his road faster, for not driving faster, and for not getting Andy's car back on the road fast enough.

I think he was somewhat intimidated by the sheer size of Jase, using invective to show he wasn't impressed. If I was Jase I'd have clocked him. I suppose he felt he couldn't because Andy was so much shorter than him. Andy didn't have that problem and he believed in the tyranny of the small, knowing it would be considered cowardly to hit him.

Despite the bland look on Jase's face I could tell that Andy was really getting to him. Here was Jase, who had effectively save us from becoming a hood ornament on a logging truck, going out of his way to help Andy out of the jam he had got himself into. And there was Andy, being a real dick. I was honestly surprised. I'd seen him being aggressive before, but never out and out rabid like he was now. I was almost expecting him to bite someone.

As an aside, may I point out that, even with Jase doing most of the work, it takes it out of you pushing a car up out of a ditch. With the car back on the road I just rested my arms against the side of it and rested my head on my arms. I was puffed.

"Is that guy your husband or your boyfriend," Jase asked me, speaking quietly.

"Currently my boyfriend," I replied, throwing a hostile glance at Andy. He sure wasn't winning any brownie points with me today.

"Well, he's giving me the irrits," grumbled Jase. "I really think I'd like to return the favour. Let me apologise in advance."

"No apologies needed," I said. "Go right ahead. I feel like clocking him, myself."

Now I was dressed for climbing up to the lookout tower. Yoga-pants, t shirt and some decent boots. (Never climb mountains in high heel shoes. That's considered a no-no.) It turned out I should have been wearing tight jeans and a chastity belt.

Jase was standing behind me and calm as you please he takes hold of my yoga-pants and pulls them down, complete with panties. I kid you not. Just like that he pulls down my fucking pants. I couldn't believe he had the gall, but a fresh breeze against my hoo-ha assured me that he had.

Andy had seen him do it. Naturally. He'd waited until Andy was looking.

"What the fuck?" screamed Andy.

"Taking my payment for services rendered," Jase said, sounding calm as you please.

With that Jase's hand was on my mound, fingering my privates. He stretched my lips apart and shoved what felt like a smooth tennis ball between them. My lips didn't need to close up at all. That tennis ball took up all available space, or that's what it felt like.

I gave a shriek, knowing that the chance of Jase sticking a hot, smooth, tennis ball into me was virtually nil, which meant it was something else, and I bloody knew what.

"You did say go right ahead," Jase told me, "but don't worry. I'll take it slow."

"Oh, that's great," I snarled. "I'm being diddled by King Kong because he wants to annoy my boyfriend but that's OK, because he's going to take it slowly."

The lowlife had the gall to laugh.

"Temper, temper," he mocked me. "You insult yourself. You're well worth, uh, diddling on your own account."

With that Jase started pushing his hands up inside my t-shirt. Reaching my bra he pushed it up off my breasts and claimed them. During this little chat session his cock had stayed just where it was, with only the head of it squeezed past my lips.

As a side note, Andy had also stayed just where he was, standing and staring, mouth open. He should be shocked. Jase had already got further with me than Andy had in the three months we'd been dating.

With my breasts clasped in his great paws, Jase gave a little push down below. To my surprise (and irritation) I found that I had already adjusted to the size of his cock, with the head now feeling like a somewhat smaller tennis ball, and my vaginal juices were flowing in anticipation. (Either that or my vagina was crying for mercy. Either way, I was wet and getting wetter.)

With the size and strength of the man I'd expected Jase's first little push to nail me to the side of the car. I underestimated him. Showing a surprising grace and delicacy of touch he just eased into my passage, barely forcing it open.

After that there were a series of gentle nudges, each nudge putting him deeper inside me, but at no time seeming to strain me unduly. A tiny bit at a time, I was being stretched and filled and rested, until that next nudge came. From what my friends have said, when discussing their sex-life, some of them had boyfriends who would have been in, bounced around, and climaxed, in less time than it took Jase to fully enter me.

After the first bitter protest I just settled down and let it happen. Not that I had much choice. It felt strange. Although not a virgin I hadn't had all that much experience, and never with something like this taking me. I was being slowly filled with a man's cock. On top of that it was a strange man's cock. And my supposed boyfriend, Andy, was still just standing there like a gawk, watching.

Cocks come in three basic sizes. Too small, OK, and too big. You can guess where Jase fit in that spectrum. I never actually saw it, either before or after, but I'm sure it was of a size that would be described as 'run away screaming'.

For all that, he didn't hurt me. Filled me with style, maybe, but it actually felt quite pleasant as he took me. They say a woman's passage will expand to handle the man. I just hadn't seriously considered what that meant. Apparently a woman's passage is made from some sort of high quality elastic, because I kept on stretching and taking him until he was all the way inside me.

With him right inside me like that I think I must have been quivering a little from the shock of it. Jase's hands left my breasts (which promptly missed them) and slid down my sides until they cupped my bottom.

"Good girl," he murmured to me, patting my bottom. "Everything fits beautifully. Now just relax and let if all just happen."

From patting my bottom his hands slid around in front of me, rubbing my mons and moving on to rub my mound, circling around his cock as he did so. I found myself rubbing against his hands as he stroked me, resulting in me also squirming around on his cock. Boy, I felt that. It was sending little shockwaves bombing through me.

Jase just laughed when he felt me squirming around on his cock.

"Eager little thing, aren't you," he said, to my great indignation. I wasn't eager, just trying to adjust.

Following that uncalled for comment his hands returned to my breasts, cupping them, while the pads of his thumbs did tantalising things to my nipples.

"Now, let me know if I'm too rough," he breathed into my ear, and I could feel his cock moving, pulling out.

I tensed slightly, expecting him to come charging back in, but he didn't. He just slid smoothly back into place but, oh god, the sensations he roused in me. It was incredible. And that was just the start.

He started fucking me, moving easily in me, not too fast, definitely not roughly, but oh, wow, was I ever aware of what he was doing. I was whimpering slightly as he took me and he slowed down even more.

"Everything OK?" he asked, sounding concerned, and I just nodded.

"You're moving too slowly," I gasped out, promptly horrified with myself. How the hell could I be encouraging him?

Whatever, he took the comment seriously. He picked up the pace and I had to bite my lip to stop my whimpering from changing to screaming. I'm not normally a screamer, but something about what was happening was converting me to it. I mean, I'd been sensationally aware of him when he was moving slowly, but now all those feeling were not only still there, but coming a lot faster, running into a continuous flow.

I, by the way, wasn't just propped up against the car letting this happen. From the point where he got down to some serious fucking I was pushing my pussy towards him, feeling him slide deep with every thrust. (This was NOT because I was eager. I was just trying to get him to finish quickly.)

If I really wanted him to finish quickly I was in for a disappointment, although I can't really say disappointment was what I was feeling as he kept on going. And going. And I don't think he had any intention of stopping, ever.

He kept on going faster, too. I'd just get used to a nice rhythm, my bottom bouncing on the flagpole, and then I'd find myself out of step, hurrying to catch up. It was tiring. Absolutely exhausting. And quite exhilarating, too.

When he finally finished me off I was too dazed to even notice what was happening. I was just blissfully feeling him in me, then he suddenly attacked. My whole body was jolted as he suddenly really rushed home and I just got swept away, feeling his cock throbbing and jerking inside me.

The next thing I knew was hearing raised voices. Or one raised voice, anyway. I collected my wits together and looked to see what was going on. Andy was practically jumping up and down on the spot as he abused Jase. Jase was just leaning back against his SUV and enjoying the sight of Andy throwing a tantrum.

I hastily straightened up my clothes and moved between them, my back to Jase. I pushed Andy towards the car.

"Get in," I hissed at him. "You're taking me home, now."

I turned to walk around the car to the passenger's side, throwing a look at Jase. Don't ask me what the look meant. I wasn't sure myself.

"You know I can have you charged for what you did," I muttered as I walked past.

"Not a chance in hell," he told me. "The boyfriend wouldn't let you and if you reported anyway he wouldn't support your story. He'd look the cops in the eye and say you were willing."

I got in the car, slamming the door, and Andy took off. He made a fast u turn and we went hurtling down the mountain road.

"Andy, for fuck's sake, slow down. If you can't stick to the limit, let me out and I'll fucking walk," I said, almost snarling at him. Speeding on these roads! He'd already had one near miss.

Remembering Jase's comment I flicked a glance at Andy. Boy, he was still livid, which was understandable, I suppose.

"Maybe you'd be better off going to the police station first," I said.

There was a moment of dead silence.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Andy said slowly. "There's no way you can report this. Think how I'd look if it came out."

Like a total loser, I thought.

"How you'd look?" I exclaimed. "What about how I feel?"

"What about it?" he said, sniffing. "You didn't seem to be fighting him off too hard."

Now you know why Andy's my ex-boyfriend.

Ashson
Ashson
8,513 Followers