My Summer of CFNM

Story Info
Entertaining a group of older women.
1.6k words
102.5k
25
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exfireguy
Exfireguy
20 Followers

This is based on a true story that happened in 1995. At the age of 43 I had been divorced for two years and finally had my feet back under me and was getting into the single life. Back in 95 computers were still on the expensive side so my first foray into getting online was with something called a Webtv. Webtv used your television as the monitor and a wireless keyboard. While the Webtv was limited in what it could do it did one trick that helped me have an amazing summer of CFNM, it could feeze a JPG photo from a video camera.

Of course in 95 I'd never heard of the CFNM acronym but I knew I had an interest in exhibitionism. I enjoyed leaving the curtain open just a bit when trying on clothes and was always looking for a way to be naked in front females.

Shortly after getting on line I discovered the Webtv supported what were called news groups. There were thousands of newsgroups covering just about every topic. I found one entitled "Older Women" and went in for a look. There I meet a woman named Brenda. Brenda described herself as being mid 50's and single. So Brenda and I began emailing and getting to know each other. During this time we found we only lived about 60 miles apart. We exchanged a few G rated pictures and I was quite impressed, Brenda was a very attractive woman. When she sent a pic of herself in a stylish one piece bathing suit I sent a pic of myself shirtless and the rest is history.

With much encouragement Brenda wanted to see more and I was more than willing to accommodate her requests. Within a week I was posing in bikini briefs and Brenda is loving it. I had different color bikinis and she wanted to see them all. By now she knew she had me hooked and started to be more direct in what she asked me to do. In one email she tells me to "pull down your panties and show me your ass," and of course I did. It was always more more more and I loved it.

I'm sure you can guess where this goes, and soon I'm sending full on nudes of myself posing around my home. Then she wanted to "see me hard" and then "play with it for me" which I was more than happy to do. In short in less than a month I'm sending her pics of me masturbating. It was about then I asked if she would like to see me do this in person.

Brenda surprised me the next day by telling me a girlfriend had been over the night before and she had told her about me and had shown her all of my pics. She said her friend Lori wanted to "talk" with me and had given her my email address.

The next day there is Lori in my email. She introduces herself, tells me a little about herself and even includes a picture. Lori goes on to tell me she sometimes has girls night at her house and she thinks I was be perfect to be the entertainment at one of her parties. She asks, "do you think you could strip in front of half a dozen women?" Safe to say this got my attention. Could I, would I have the nerve?

After thinking about it for two seconds I reply, "yes, I think I could do this."

Lori went on to explain more on what would go on at her girls night party. I would strip in front of the group, then each lady would have a chance to get to "know me" then I would serve as their nude bartender and server for the rest of the evening. She told there will be cameras and that I was to allow the women at the party to "play" in any way they choose. She did state they were not a group into pain, so not to worry in that regard. She also told me flattly that I will cum for the group.

The next day I send an email to both Brenda and Lori that I would like to be the entertainment at their next party.

Lori comes back there are two things they need to know before it goes any further. Number one, is will I actually show up and number two, can I perform? She tells me stripping in front of six women will not be like posing in front of my video cam at home. That they had talked about it and felt I would need to come up for an audition before I could entertain the group. To that end they had cleared their weekend and asked which day would be best for me to come up. I choose Saturday.

Saturday finds me standing in front of Lori's door with my heart in my throat. I ring the bell and wait. With in seconds the door opens and there are Lori and Brenda with big smiles saying "hello." Both ladies are in their mid 50's and nicely dressed. They both have slacks on that complement their figures and white blouses showing just a hint of cleveage.

I'm invited into the kitchen where the girls have snacks and drinks at the ready. We make small talk and I hit the drinks kind of hard as I think I will need the courage.

The girls retire to the living room while I'm asked to make another batch of colada's. When I enter the living room the girls are setting on the couch. They have moved the coffee table to the side and after I refill their glasses I'm told to stand in front of them. Lori then says with a big grin, "it's time for you to get naked."

Brenda says "don't worry about dancing, you can just take if all off." Lori takes my clothing as it comes off and tells me she will put it up for safe keeping and I'll get them back at the end of the the evening. Their first order of business was to have me step closer and both took turns stroking my cock. Lifting my cock to view my balls. I was told to turn around and my ass was squeezed and smacked in a very nice way.

Lori then reaches for her camera and tells me they need to get some pictures to spice up the invitation email for my party. After a couple of solo pics the girls want to be in the photos with me. First Brenda is just sitting on the couch next to me grining then she is cupping my balls and even stroking my cock. Then Lori hands the camera to Brenda and is in the pics with me holding my cock and balls while smiling at the camera. My brain finally kicks and I ask where do they get the pictures developed. In 95 digital cameras were not the norm. They answer, one of the lady's who will be at the party is manager at a Walgreens and she will go in early and run the photos. To which Lori adds, she always makes two sets of prints, one for her, and one for them. So another woman will have naked pics of me.

Then Lori says she needs one more photo for her "collection" and for this shot we need to go back in the kitchen. In the kitchen she tells me to hop up on the butcher block covered island and get on all fours. From behind me Lori says to spread my knees a bit more so that I'm fully exposed. I then feel her thumb and first finger make a circle about my ball sack as she pulls my balls tightly in their sack. As the flash goes off she is saying this is her "got em by the balls pic, her favorite." Brenda says she has to have one of those and my nuts get tugged on one more time.

I'd been naked and hard as a rock in front of these two ladies for about 45 minutes at this point and I could feel it in my balls. We then go back to the living room, they both sit down on the couch again and tell me I've done great so far and now they just need one final thing, to see if I can perform. Lori with a smile hands me a bottle of lube, looks me in the eye and tells me to masturbate for them. Brenda has a red Solo like plate in her hand and says, when I cum to shoot my load on the plate.

As I lube up and begin to stroke the girls offer encouragement, "stroke that cock," "shoot a big load for us." With in a couple of minutes I feel my orgasm getting close. I take the plastic plate in my left hand and continue jacking off with my right hand. The first shot of cum shoots out so hard it makes a twock sound as it hits the plate. I have four or five good blasts of cum and then I am totally spent. Lori had taken pics of my orgasm and both girls let out a cheer.

While recovering in a chair Lori tells me it is possible at the party that I may find myself with a pussy in my face, do I know what to do? I just had two words, "eat it."


This is my first story and will tell the tale of the party if there is interest.

Thanks for reading.

Exfireguy
Exfireguy
20 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Jacking for Friends Wife asks hubby to jack-off for her girlfriends.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
CFNM with My Wife's Friends Ch. 01 First time being nude in front of one of my wife's friends.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Strip Poker: Five Girls, One Guy Game with girlfriend and friends gets out of hand.in Group Sex
Naked Men & Women Who Look at Them Couple discover CFNM: she enjoys it, he enjoys her enjoyment.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
More Stories