My Swede (Sweet) Giant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok." I was open to anything than having to talk about the kiss I'd just laid on him. "That's fine. Sven you should go and have a good time."

He was still watching me but I couldn't meet his eyes. He began to slow his rock with Morgan and I knew she was falling asleep in his arms. "Sure..."

"Great! Well, we'll be leaving from here but we promise to drop him off before the sun rises. You have my word." Nate chuckled.

"I'm gonna hold you to that." I smiled and he smiled and I watched him leave before cutting off Sven before he could talk and break my heart. My nerves were too wired to filter my drawl. "We're gonna head home. See you there?" I looked up with pleading eyes, silently begging him not to remember what I'd done.

He looked down with so much that he wanted to say but held it back for my sake. "... Sure."

"Thank you." The appreciation was barely audible as I gently took the sleeping babe from his arms and secured her back in her carrier and then left.

I beat myself up for most of the night and thought of every worst case scenario. He could reject me hard or he could even kick me out. The worst, however, was the thought that he'd start avoiding me and Morgan because he couldn't hurt my feelings like with that red head girl.

I stressed myself out and could barely eat dinner. When I put Morgan down for the night, I decided to go to bed myself. It seemed better to just try to get to tomorrow faster so I could face whatever lay on the other side of my gaff.

After a fretful few hours of sleep, I sat up in bed and checked the time on my cell. It was 3:40 and I was wide awake. I knew I wasn't going to get to bed like this so I got up and stretched. On a whim, I ran a bubble bath. Before I got in, I went back into my room and fished the vibe from the back of my underwear drawer.

I sunk into the hot water and sighed as the tension slowly faded away. The bubbles came just above my breasts and I leaned my head back, braids safe from the water in a top knot. The vibe submerged and I rain the tip back and forth across my pussy as I thought of my gorgeous boss. I went to my favorite memory of being trapped in his arms with his throbbing cock against me. In my head I gripped and stroked that fat member. I kissed him as I guided it inside me. I sunk toy in as if it was him and pumped it inside of me. I moaned and whispered his name, focusing on the fantasy.

The door was ajar and I didn't hear my bedroom door crack or the giant until he lumbered in on the tile. I was so shocked that I stopped mid stroke and stared at him. He was wasted and dropped to his hands and knees in a smooth sort of fall. I listened but the thud wasn't followed by crying. He must have listened too because as soon as silence was certain, he crawled over to me in the tub, his long blond hair over one shoulder and half in his face.

"Do not ever think I don't want to kiss you." He put his chin on the side of the tub and stared at the bubbles over my breasts as if he could will them away.

"What?" I stared at him and desperately wanted to play in his flaxen hair.

"Do not ever think I don't want to kiss you." Then he leaned in and kissed me. I could taste the bourbon on his lips but it seemed sweeter.

His front half somewhat fell into the water and I muffled a squeal as his heavy upper body leaned on me. A hand traced and rubbed over my stomach before it ran down and a finger smacked against the vibrator still inside me. "I interrupt something?" His middle finger began to rub my clit up and down and in circles clockwise and then counter.

"Sven-" I gasped and moaned out. The bottom half of his hair was wet and dragged across one of my breasts as he turned to look at me.

"I hear you at night. I try to stay away but I hear you. I climb the walls because I want to be inside of you. Move the toy. Move the toy like me. "

I did as told and the hand he wasn't using on my clit slipped out of the water. He began to kiss and nibble my neck, pinning my head to the tile with his attentions. I could hear his belt being unbuckled and his zipper coming down but I never slowed down. He groaned against my skin and I knew he was stroking himself to the same rhythm I was working the toy.

I moaned his name and my walls gripped and fluttered against the toy. In my mind, it was him, all him. He licked up until just behind my ear and then nibbled back down to my neck. "Fuck... Oh my god..."

He bit my neck and I gritted my teeth and pursed my lips to muffle my scream as I struggled in the water. Sven kept me pinned to the wall and moved his hand down from my clit to cover mine so he could continue to pump the toy, even as I thrashed through my orgasm. He kept it up, driving me crazy and drawing it out. My stomach cramped from the clenching and thrashing and my other hand gripped his forearms, nails digging in as another one followed.

He broke the bite only to kiss me hard. My tongue danced with his and I swallowed his grunts as I fed him my whimpers. His body jerked against me and I felt his muscles tense as he came against the side of the tub. I wanted to see him but I was still trapped against the wall by his weight. He eased the toy out of me and panted against my lips. I gently bit and suck at his lower lip as I tried to gather any kind of sense I had left. We stayed like that for a little while until he reached to drain the tub.

He tucked himself away before standing. I wanted to pout about not being able to see him but two good orgasms after nearly a year of bad ones or none at all had me on cloud nine. He cleaned up the tub and scooped me out of it against his still wet shirt. He stripped down to his still dry boxers and grabbed my towel, wiping the suds off us, drying us and finally wrapping his hair up. I held still as he rubbed lotion all over my body, not complaining at his thorough exploring but jumping a little as his thumb circled my rosebud.

We didn't say one word to each other as he scooped me up and walked back into the bedroom. He pulled back the covers and placed my still nude body in bed before snuggling into me. We spooned and I fell asleep in his tight embrace once again.

I heard the knocking at the door in my dreams before I finally woke to it. Sven was still there so I knew that the night before wasn't a dream. His hold was loose enough for me to wiggle out. Since his sweaters were big enough for a dress on me, I slipped one on and a pair of socks before head downstairs. I opened the door half asleep and stared at the red head interrupting good post orgasm slumber.

She glared at me. "I had to see if it was true."

"Uh... who are you?" My brain finally clicked on and my eyes widened. It was the girl from the class. How did she know where he lived?

"I'm Melanie. Who are you and when did you get here? I don't remember him mentioning a family when I took him last year." She was so mad. It couldn't be good to be that mad all the time.

"Melanie... you shouldn't just come to people's houses. Now, leave before I call the dean. I'm here, ok? I just am."

I closed the door before she answered and slowly made my way back upstairs. My legs still felt weak. When I made it back to my room, Sven was sitting up with a stressed face but relaxed when he saw me. "I... I thought you ran off."

"Ran off? No." I smirked and slipped of the sweater before climbing back in bed to peck him. "No hang over?"

"Hang over? No. I would need to drink a lot more than that to get hung over." He ran his hands over my ass and I moaned.

"Melanie was at the door."

His hands stopped kneading the flesh of my backside and he stared at me. "Really? She knows where I live?" He looked worried.

I nodded and kissed him. "If she acts crazier, tell the dean. Ok?"

He nodded and I smiled before slipping under the covers He laughed and tickled at my thighs. "What are you doing?"

"Inspecting!" My response was muffled by the heavy covers as I wiggled around until I finally got where I wanted. I gripped and pull down the fabric of his boxers until his thick cock was freed. It was already long and hard and I looked at it in appreciation. I'd made it that way. I thanked him with a long lick up the shaft. He groaned and growled and it twitched from my attention. I ran my tongue all over the fat head before working it into my mouth and starting a slow suction.

Sven moaned as I worked and I could taste a hint of precum before my hips were gripped and lifted. "If you do that, you must share." I let out a muffled squeal against the head as his tongue traced and spread my wet cunny.

He latched on, locking my whole sex within his lips and used his tongue flick roughly at my clit. My mouth popped free as I cried out his name, writhing against his work. I panted and sucked at the sides of the shaft as my body trembled.

"You are not going to win." I felt him chuckle against me and pressed back as a finger slipped inside me.

"Sven..." I balanced on a forearm to stroke him but shuddered and gasped as another one of his long fingers entered me. I bounced my hips. The pleasure was getting to me and I felt light headed as the cover above felt heavier. I yanked at it and it barely moved an inch.

He must have been watching because the quilt was snatched back "Are you alright?" He made a come here motion inside of me and I squealed and nodded.

"Yeah! Just hot..." I laughed and laid my head on his thigh as I started to stroke him again.

He chuckled as well and continued to pump and occasionally doused my clit in sweet kisses. My body raced toward the edge. My bounces against him got a little erratic but it wasn't until I felt his tongue press flat and lick up across my rosebud that I really lost it. I screamed his name and came hard, coating his fingers.

"Mm... " I slumped against him and he laughed and massaged my hips and buns.

"You are a sweet one, My Cordelia." I shivered as he kissed my inner thighs.

"Thank you." I mumbled and stretched. "But you didn't cum..."

"I can fix that." He chuckled and I squealed as I was rolled on my back and spread wide. I moaned and squirmed as he sucked one of my tender lips in then the other.

"Sven, good Lord please..." I trembled under him.

He chuckled and shifted me on the bed until he could get in between my thighs. I bit my lower lip and ran a hand up his muscled body. He lifted my hips and put a pillow under my lower back. I raised an eyebrow.

"Better angle." I felt the heat of length as he lined up with my center. "Ready?"

I nodded and felt pressure began to increase until the head popped in. I gasped as my walls stretched and quivered, trying to grasp and fit the new intrusion. My eyes fluttered and I worked my hips in little circles as I got used to his girth.

"Feel good?"

"Yes" I moaned and rolled my hips against him as he began to move. Sven gripped my hips and leaned down to kiss me. I moaned into his mouth as our tongues caressed. I ran my fingers through his long blonde strands, tracing my fingers down his back until I could grip his buns. He chuckled into my mouth and began to pick up the pace.

"Is this how much you want me?" He began to kiss from the apples of my cheeks down to the base of my jaw. Suddenly he grabbed my thighs and yanked them up. The angle was amazing. My nails dug into his cheeks as I writhed and bucked against him.

"Yeah... I want you so bad!" My walls gripped at his length and I whimpered as my head lolled from side to side. His probing thrusts dragged across the sensitive spots within me and my breath became labored. "Sven... "

"If I remember right... you like this..." He bit the opposite side of my neck than he did last night and I howled as my head fell back and I came again, legs locking around him. He pumped for a few more times before I felt him tense and his hot seed painted my walls. I heard him growl in Swedish before he covered my face in kisses.

I dazed and my eyelids felt like a thousand pounds. "Good..."

His pecks ran down my neck and across my breasts. "Go ahead and rest... I take care of Morgan. There's milk in the fridge right?" I nodded and sighed, already feeling myself drifting off. A little milk beaded on my nipple and I shivered as he licked it off. "She has good taste."

I pushed him playfully and fell asleep with a content smile on my face.

12