My Sweet Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck. Well, I was sure I could get it off somehow, I didn't need the key. But before I could get to my feet to go find a pair of bolt-cutters, I heard movement behind me as Sam knelt behind me. A moment later, smooth fingers ran along the underside of my balls.

I closed my eyes, my cock twitching and straining in its cage, as Sam rolled my balls in his palm, then stroked his fingertips over my sensitive scrotum again.

"Do you like that?" Kleine asked.

"Yes, Master," I breathed. I would have to get Carl to do this for me when I got home. Sam's touch was so gentle. He was a true expert.

Sam moved in closer and hung one arm over my bare shoulder so that his hand pressed flat to my chest, while his other hand stroked me into aching hardness.

"You two look so lovely together," I thought I heard Kleine murmur, although it was very quiet. "Have you ever pleasured your slave, Jaspar?" he asked, in his normal voice.

"No, Master. That's his job."

"Sam, you can stop now."

Sam moved away from me, his heat leaving my back, and I felt my heart sink. I was so fucking horny, and I knew where this was going.

Kleine moved in closer to me, his giant cock an inch from smearing my forehead with precum.

"Let's work on Carl's technique," said Kleine. "How've you taught him to service you?"

"Uh, well, I fuck his mouth, Master."

Kleine frowned. "That doesn't sound particularly satisfying. Show me, and we'll see if you can earn your own release."

I looked up at him, thinking, there really isn't any way out of this, is there?. The look in his eyes suggested I was right.

Anyway, it was just a lesson, wasn't it? It didn't mean anything. I wasn't letting him bitch me, I was learning how to bitch Carl better. Learning how to be a dominant master like Kleine, and how to have a well-behaved, happy slave like Sam.

I took Kleine's cock in my hand and pulled the foreskin back. As I did, precum oozed out and ran down the slit, suspending from the underside of his head.

"Jaspar."

Yeah, yeah. I put out my tongue and quickly swiped it against the underside of his cock, taking his precum into my mouth. The taste was nothing much. I didn't know why Carl made such a fuss about it. The viscosity of it was satisfying too, and I found myself curiously squeezing Kleine's dick to get more to come out, which I lapped away.

I sensed amusement and looked up to see Kleine smiling down at me. "Is Carl usually this enthusiastic?"

"No," I said, "He's a bit crap at blowjobs to be honest, Master."

"Show me what you'd like him to do, and I'll instruct you on how to get the best from him."

I did want better blowjobs. Mentally, I shrugged.

I lapped at his slit again, caressing the tip of his penis with my tongue.

"Jaspar, what did I tell you about eye contact?"

I looked up at him as I slid my tongue around the swollen head of his penis, and he smiled down at me.

"Much better. Of course, you want Carl to look as if he's enjoying himself, don't you?"

Well. He never seemed to appreciate the fact I was offering him my dick, and sometimes that was a touch annoying.

"Show me how you'd like him to look at you."

I don't know where it came from, but I channelled my inner slutty-Carl as I looked up at Kleine, smiling around his dick as I put even more effort into pleasuring him.

"Very nice, Jaspar," he murmured, stroking a hand through my hair. "Now, I'm sure you don't want him to just make out with your cock. Show me everything you want from him."

I licked up and down his shaft, keeping my eyes on his, and felt my entire body enter into the movement. I felt like a total slut, caged and naked, servicing his dick—but unlike Carl, I wasn't resentful at all. That little bitch; when I was done learning from Kleine, my standards were going to be a lot higher.

When I felt I'd teased Kleine's dick enough, I engulfed his cock and slid my tongue around it, giving it a nice wet massage, before setting up a good, tight, sucking action. The fact I had another man's cock in my mouth was no longer important to me. I knew what I wanted, and I was determined to get it.

Whenever I forgot myself and closed my eyes, Kleine lightly tapped his fingers against my skull and I looked up at him again, that smile in my eyes.

He was leaking copiously, and I swallowed it all down, pausing at times to come to the end of his cock to properly taste it, squeezing his dick to make more run out, massaging his balls with my hand.

"Don't you want his tongue on your balls, too?" Kleine asked, stroking my hair.

Good point. Carl was so crap at this that I usually just fucked his mouth and left it at that.

My eyes still on Kleine's face, I pressed my face against his hairy balls and inhaled deeply, taking in his heady musk. It was like taking a pull on a fag after giving up smoking, and I felt light-headed as I started to lick his sack, his rough, curly pubes harsh against my tongue.

I did it properly, too, getting right under him to roll his balls one at a time against my tongue.

"I can see you're going to be a demanding master," said Kleine, and I felt a moment's insecurity at what I sensed was mocking in his tone. But I pushed the feeling away and got on with what I knew to be a brilliant bit of genital worship.

By now, I could feel his massive testicles starting to pull up close to his body, and knew he'd be wanting more attention back on his dick. I knew just how I liked it. Buried deep in Carl's throat.

"We have a saying in slave mastery, Jaspar—no hands."

I gave him a nervous look, just the head of his dick inside my mouth.

"Sam."

Behind me, Sam reached around me and pulled my arms behind me, fastening them there.

"Now, remember, you want Carl to take you deep with the same joy and enthusiasm with which you want him to do anything else, correct?"

I nodded, keeping his cock in my mouth, feeling precum flood across my tongue.

"Now, of course, you can have your slave fuck his own throat with your penis, or you can take control. Which do you prefer?"

I pulled off his cock just long enough to say, "I like to hold his head, Master."

"So do I," said Kleine. He put a hand on the top of my head, and guided his cock back against my parted lips, painting them with saliva and precum.

I obliged and opened wide, and he slid his dick all the way in. My eyes widened as I felt him hit the back of my throat, and he gripped my hair and tugged my head back, stepping in closer so he could thrust himself properly into the depths of my oral cavity.

I couldn't keep the panic out of my eyes as he gripped my head and used me roughly, his eyes holding that glint of hard light I knew mine did when I fucked Carl like this. I had no gag reflex, and he could slide into the sheath of my throat easily enough, but having my face shoved into his wiry pubes caused me to squint as his curly steel-grey hair brushed against my eyelashes.

"Very good, Jaspar. Let's hope Carl has as much ability in this department as you do."

Well, I knew he didn't, because he gagged a lot when I fucked his mouth like this, and he never looked happy about it. Which reminded me to look happier. I put my body into it, knowing how I wanted Carl to give himself over to slutdom while he sucked me, and I could tell it turned Kleine on to see me gulping him down like that.

"Oh, very nice," said Kleine. "Show me how you want Carl to take your cum."

This one was easy. I slid myself up and down enthusiastically on Kleine's pole until I felt his cum surge up from his balls, splashing the back of my throat. After that first release, I pulled back so that just the head of his dick was caught between my lips for the second, third and fuck, the fourth and fifth squirts of hot cum he fed to me.

I kept my eyes fixed to his face as he came, lapping at his slit so that he let out a soft groan, then closing my lips around his head to gently milk out the last few drops.

Once I was done, I stayed there, waiting for him to tell me I could let him out of my mouth. He stroked my hair, his eyes shining with what I imagined to be pride at his student's abilities, the heat of his flesh resting on my tongue a reminder of what I'd just done.

Finally, he nodded to me, and I let his softening cock out of my mouth, licking my lips to clean them of cum and saliva.

"If you can teach this to Carl, I imagine he'll make a magnificent slave," said Kleine. "But I can tell you, Jaspar, you've chosen a boy who needs a firm, but fair hand if you want the best from him."

I ran my tongue around the inside of my mouth, tasting Kleine's cum. Carl always made such a fuss about swallowing cum, but I really didn't see what the problem was.

"How are you feeling now?" Kleine asked.

"Great," I said. I glanced back to see Sam still kneeling behind me. My eyes slid down to his rock-hard dick, leaking away, and I felt a stab of jealousy that his was free, but mine was caged.

"What is it?" Kleine asked.

"Well, I'm really fucking horny," I said. "Do you think you could take this cage off, so I can cum? Master?"

Kleine smiled. "Not yet." He checked his watch. "I can give you another half an hour, if you want to learn how to get Carl to please you with his ass?"

I thought about that. Carl did nothing more than grunt and pant when I fucked him, and while I enjoyed dominating him, it wasn't overly satisfying.

"I'd like that," I said. Kleine gave me a hard look. "I'd like that, Master."

He grinned. "Excellent. Let's get you up on the bed."

*****

More to come...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Please continue this. I'm dying to see what happens to Jasper next, and how little he suspects it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Please make Jasper and Violet pay very dearly!!!!!! They deserve the worse. please make sure of that, its one thing to humiliate and another to exploit...... BTW loved the story till now if Jasper and Violet will be paying very dearly later.....

holliday1960holliday1960almost 6 years ago
Fun

Reading your characters is appropriately like dining at Outback. There's always a choice cut of meat...and the blooming onions are just plain fun to pick apart. I suspect, there's more to Sam than meets the eye and Jasper...? Well, let the games begin!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Straight Best Friends Roll Together The guys take Ecstasy and a wild night unfolds.in Gay Male
Bathing Suit Dilemma Two straight guys get surprisingly horny in the Jacuzzi.in Gay Male
Slutty Sleepover Two, straight best friends make some discoveries.in Gay Male
Locker Room Gangbang He is surrounded and forced into a gangbang.in Gay Male
We're Not Gay Two guys discover their orientation isn't what they thought.in Gay Male
More Stories